Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 08:33:25 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: If forks cancelled its better to alt coins  (Read 715 times)
Bergiolia

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

HEXCASH - Decentralized Fund

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2017, 10:18:05 AM

No matter how many forks are created, Bitcoin and Altcoins will not be affected because there's no threat between cryptocurrencies. They're created with special features that varies on the other cryptocurrencies.

redhondaxrm125

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 06:07:57 PM

Yes there is. Because a lot of people are dumping their coins due to the cancellation of the upcoming bitcoin segwit2x. an obvious reason is because people want easy and free money and now that they know they ain't gonna be getting it yet, they move to other currencies that cam give them easier profits. And that is why we will be seeing a lot of altcoins increase in price because this is always the case when bitcoin prices goes down. Bitcoin cash is also a reason, but I don't buy their sht. They ain't fooling me. So i think it is a great time to buy altcoins because they will really be increasing in value for sure in the next few days.
max6575

Activity: 1176
Merit: 100

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 06:51:55 PM

yes those might be of with the simple view as might the rest of developer to focus with the chance on objectives as

preparing as delivering service to the public audience,

as the use with the chance of absence of the new developer of the coins,

as disposing excess of request with the risks of exchange,

that those might with the unfair on imbalance

to becomes on extent as might not gains with the worse of the obstacles on attains as becoming parts of field with the business of the crypto finance.

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: