Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 10:16:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 74 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [VLR TOKEN] | VALOREM FOUNDATION | NICHE E-COMMERCE PLATFORM FOR THE 99%  (Read 60090 times)
nikay12

Activity: 230
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 06:00:36 PM

The ICO design and presentation is very great and nice! Continue to make this so you'll attract more people to come and support your project. Hoping for the success of this project.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
ValoremFoundation (OP)

Activity: 383
Merit: 100

Valorem Foundation

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 06:15:49 PM

The ICO design and presentation is very great and nice! Continue to make this so you'll attract more people to come and support your project. Hoping for the success of this project.
thank you. We are doing our best. Love to see more support

¯  ¯   LET'S THINK ABOUT THE FUTURE   ¯  ¯
www.AdValorem.io
Building a Reserve Lending platform for Multi-Party transactions across Various Industries.
|| Facebook || Twitter || Slack || Medium || Telegram || Reddit || Github
mjloulie

Activity: 147
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:27:59 PM

this is very Great project, the information is detailed and I think this project will be success in the future.
Dazedconfused11

Activity: 301

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:30:32 PM

this is very Great project, the information is detailed and I think this project will be success in the future.

Thank you for the feedback friend. We look forward to the future!

Dazedconfused11

Activity: 301

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:30:53 PM

Thank you for your kind words friend Smiley

JustQueen

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 05:08:24 AM

So what is all about Valorem? What is the token that you are using here? Is there any bounties that I can choose to join? It seems confusing for me because I don't know what is this all about.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
nikay12

Activity: 230

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 05:10:03 AM

The video presentation is quite attracting for the readers. It is also very organize and well performed by the dev. I'm sure many people will going to support this project.

habibruis

Activity: 328
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 05:15:51 AM

Valorem Foundation has just announced their Bounty.

3,500,000 VLR will be distributed via Bounty.

Facebook, Twitter and BitcoinTalk

Good Luck Everyone, and thanks for helping make a platform that will truly be an example of what the crypto world can develop.

bounty.advalorem.io
Nice project I would like to join your bounty project.  Please send me bounty link! Thank you!
supergorg27

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 05:21:28 AM

The ICO has a meaningful idea. It's great to read that kind of concept. It manage the project very well. So it seems that this another project will be a success.

ejswift

Activity: 253

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 06:22:22 AM

What is the amount of valorem token if i convert it into bitcoin? Want to knw coz theres so many types of tokens here

goodvibes05

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 07:52:24 AM

You also offers Micro, Car and student loans. This loans has a different types of contract, right? What is the minimum amount of contract for a student loan and a percentage of interest a month? And how many years to pay?

Erlinda Santiago

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:23:43 AM

How could u be so sure that lending is always have a stabilized value even if the bitcoin decreases?how can u solve that problem?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
karsipan

Activity: 308

Cryptocurrencies

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 11:35:14 AM

Joining article
ValoremFoundation (OP)

Valorem Foundation

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 02:06:54 PM

So what is all about Valorem? What is the token that you are using here? Is there any bounties that I can choose to join? It seems confusing for me because I don't know what is this all about.
It’s a very simple platform. The ability to do all kinds of different types of transacations on one single platform. From Microloans, to Car/Student loans, from Business Investing to Crowdfunding, Insurance and Charity. All direct user to user. Think of it as Airbnb for lending and investing. It will build the trust ranking of every user and it will grow the base and then the currency value will grow.

You can join the bounty here: bounty.advalorem.io

www.AdValorem.io
Building a Reserve Lending platform for Multi-Party transactions across Various Industries.
ValoremFoundation (OP)

Valorem Foundation

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 02:07:32 PM

The video presentation is quite attracting for the readers. It is also very organize and well performed by the dev. I'm sure many people will going to support this project.
thank you. Please join our bounty and support the token.

www.AdValorem.io
ValoremFoundation (OP)

Valorem Foundation

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 02:08:19 PM

Valorem Foundation has just announced their Bounty.

3,500,000 VLR will be distributed via Bounty.

Facebook, Twitter and BitcoinTalk

Good Luck Everyone, and thanks for helping make a platform that will truly be an example of what the crypto world can develop.

bounty.advalorem.io
Nice project I would like to join your bounty project.  Please send me bounty link! Thank you!
Hello you can join the bounty here: bounty.advalorem.io

www.AdValorem.io
ValoremFoundation (OP)

Valorem Foundation

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 02:10:32 PM

The ICO has a meaningful idea. It's great to read that kind of concept. It manage the project very well. So it seems that this another project will be a success.
We appreciate that. Please join our bounty: bounty.advalorem.io and support the token.

www.AdValorem.io
ValoremFoundation (OP)

Valorem Foundation

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 02:11:54 PM

What is the amount of valorem token if i convert it into bitcoin? Want to knw coz theres so many types of tokens here
the exchange rate is 1000 VLR = 1 Ether, BTC is basically 15 or 20x of that depending on the BTC price

www.AdValorem.io
ValoremFoundation (OP)

Valorem Foundation

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 02:20:15 PM

You also offers Micro, Car and student loans. This loans has a different types of contract, right? What is the minimum amount of contract for a student loan and a percentage of interest a month? And how many years to pay?
Great question.
Yes, each loan category/transaction will be a seperate contract. The terms of each loan will depend on the creator of the loan and the borrower. Percentages will vary and amounts will vary. Think of it as going to book an Airbnb. The host posts a property, sets the price, description, etc and a guests pays the price. The host get’s to accept a certain type of guest (high trust level for example). And they both build their own reputation with reviews. Same here, the more payments and transactions a user does, the more their trust level builds and the more they can do on the platform. Take a look at our UI. It will explain it in more detail. https://vimeo.com/245429073

www.AdValorem.io
ValoremFoundation (OP)

Valorem Foundation

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 02:27:08 PM

How could u be so sure that lending is always have a stabilized value even if the bitcoin decreases?how can u solve that problem?
Thats a great question too! Let’s keep this going. We love the participation. Please make sure you join our social media groups including Telegram and all the others on the bottom of our homepage: www.advalorem.io

Now to answer the question: when the correction to Bitcoin and all other cryptocurrencies happen Bitcoin and many others will fall. In an unregulated market like this corrections have great swings.

Overtime, the market will he overtaken by value adding projects such as ours and the swings will he less volatile.

However, the key feature of our project is not the stabilization of value of BTC it is the stable and single growing value of VLR. Our token will grow simply by all the enhanced features we plan to add to it.

Our value will come from more buyers than sellers. More people will want to stay on the platform than leave it.

We hope we answered your question, please let us know if you want more clarity on this.

Thanks

www.AdValorem.io
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 74 »
  Print  

Jump to: