Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:35:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Need bounty campaign managers. Interested, please contact soon.  (Read 638 times)
p2psf (OP)

Activity: 1288
Merit: 11

FULLY FUNCTIONAL PRODUCT SOLVING A GLOBAL PROBLEM

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 07:11:18 AM

Dear All,

Greetings,

Our foundation is looking for bounty campaign managers. Please send me PM if you are interested.

Thanking you,
Best regards.

In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
p2psf (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 09:50:03 AM

Dear All,

Thank you for a positive response to our request. Some of your genuinely going out of the way to help us by proposing the appropriate members is heart touching indeed. We are now in the selection process. Hopefully by tonight we should have made a decision. Please feel free to send us more info via PM.

Thank you all so much again.

p2psf (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 02:13:56 PM

Dear All,

Thank you for your continued support. Wondering how the exposure of crypto in Brazil is and if we can get someone from Brazil to handle some bounty campaigns.

Thanks in advance.

darwinbravais

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 05:33:17 PM

So, what's the purpose of having your token?
p2psf (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 06:03:23 PM

So, what's the purpose of having your token?

Hi, thank you for asking. Kindly visit www.p2psf.org where you should find detailed information.

Thank you so much.

antipoff

Activity: 318
Merit: 10

EHFIRST

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 06:27:29 PM

Dear All,
Best regards.
Hi! I can help you with russian translation.
Please PM me for details.

Good luck!

E-HEALTH FIRST
▬▬ ● ● Bitcointalk ● ● ▬▬
▰▰ WEBSITE ▰▰
p2psf (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 07:01:23 PM

Dear All,
Best regards.
Hi! I can help you with russian translation.
Please PM me for details.

Good luck!

Hi,

we just finalized a Russian translation group just a little while ago. So, you may still be able to join that group. They will be posting an ANN soon on the Russian thread.

Thank you so much.

redditcoil

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 10:20:06 PM

Which currency will be accepted during the ICO?
Dedewahyu

Activity: 588
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 11:25:27 PM

Sir please check your pm, I already sent to you my proposal.... And also I'm reserve for Indonesian translation and moderation thread

arrivalelated

Activity: 36

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 05:10:23 AM

Are bonuses offered for investors?
currentlocus

Activity: 30

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 04:59:48 PM

when is presentation?
X - Mas

Activity: 277
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 05:09:06 PM

what is this,, ?  Huh
i see few thread in bounty sections already run from this project ?
but you still needed a bounty campaign manager for your project ?
aTriz

Activity: 1218
Merit: 683

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 10:14:06 PM

Find me here - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2232934

celsius.network
Copper Member

Activity: 15

Celsius (CEL)

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 06:50:44 AM

Any recommendations? Who the best bounty manager in bitcointalk?

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:36:54 PM
Last edit: November 16, 2017, 07:29:00 PM by Gleb Gamow

WAIT ONE FUCKIN SECOND!!! I was just about to give my positive recommendations about Celsius to those who've inquired via PM after spending close to 30 minutes researching the entity, finding the team real and extremely smart.

My last stop was searching this forum and what the fuck do I find? An extremely smart team unable to find on their own a formidable bounty manager on this forum.

Now here's my recommendation: If well-educated dudes can't find something as mundane as expressed, HOW THE FUCK ARE THEY TO BE TRUSTED WITH YOUR PRECIOUS IN THIS SPACE? I'd say that they need to stick with their forte - wireless.

Here's their first post (the one above was their second post) ...

I mean most these ICOs are not even original ...
Adult dating, real estate, gambling, etc etc ...
Really there is nothing new to the table, so what is it about ?
How much you spend on marketing ?

Generally. It's all about the vision, team and execution.

But I think....  Marketing plays a huge role in ICO. from PR, Brand, Communications, Community, Social Media, Bounty Programs, Paid Advertisements, etc. most ICO's spend around $50k to a $300k to achieve the crowd sale goal in the shortest amount of time.

My bad! I forgot that it takes two months reading this forum so to hunt down mundane shit especially if the team is already operating a U$1.2B (with a B) enterprise.

Bruno Kucinskas

PS: Looks like the team had no problem finding the following, thus enabling them to pay ~twenty-bucks to be a Copper Member ...

By popular demand, newbies can now pay to have some of their restrictions lifted. If you pay the fee, you become a Copper Member, and you can post images. That's the main point of this: allowing newbies to post images. Additionally (and these might change depending on how things go), Copper Members currently have these bonuses:

- Some of the same permissions as Member-rank members, such as reduced signature styling restrictions. (But none of the PM-related restrictions are currently lifted, such as the style limit or per-hour PM limit.)
- Your "you must wait ____ seconds between ___" counter is reduced by 75%. So if you're naturally of Newbie rank, you only have to wait 360-75% = 90 seconds.

If you paid an "evil IP" registration fee, then whatever you paid (in BTC terms) is subtracted from the upgrade fee. If you paid a registration fee a long time ago, you might even get a free Copper Membership due to the increase in BTC price. Just visit the link at the bottom of this post to check whether you have it already.

I am aware that for most people the benefits of this membership are pretty lame. This membership is only intended to fill a specific niche; if you don't need it, don't buy it. It is not intended to be the lower-cost Donator/VIP alternative which I've talked about before as a possibility.

I wrote the system so that I can easily add additional paid memberships in the future, but I might not ever do so. Not sure.

You can buy it here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=credit;promote

PPS: They also own http://www.governingdynamics.com/, but with all their expertize, they're unable to source a formidable bounty campaign manager on their own ...

I can only imagine Celsius' next post ...

Celsius: Can somebody tell us who is running this forum so that we can report this Gleb dude?

https://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/1136655/000119312506088035/filename1.htm

Alex Mashinsky

Inventor and Private Investor. Since June 2000, Mr. Mashinsky has been the Managing Partner of VenturiFX, an early stage venture capital firm. Mr. Mashinsky founded several companies including Qlimo in 2002, Qwireless in 2001, Elematics in 2000, and the Company in 1996. He served as the Chief Executive Officer of the Company until January 2000 and as a director until June 2004. Since 2004, Mr. Mashinsky has been Chairman of Town Car Limousine, where he has undertaken to consolidate the world wide ground transportation industry and link it to the web for real time delivery. Mr. Mashinsky has authored over 50 patents and, combining his abilities as a business strategist and technological innovator, continues to innovate in the field of web commerce and communications. Mr. Mashinsky has received numerous awards for innovation including the 2000 Albert Einstein Technology medal and the Technology Foresight Award for Innovation (presented in Geneva at Telecom 99).

Reads to me like Mr. Einstein can't find a formidable bounty campaign manager on his own, eh?

That's my rank on Celsius. Bottomline, upon further investigation, they lean strongly toward being legit.

IMPORTANT EDIT: In light of recent developments, I'm currently withholding my recommendation. Something is NOT adding up.

Alex needs to call me ASAP at 702-981-5600.
allahabadi

Activity: 952
Merit: 166

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 07:10:05 PM

Jamal in my HUMBLE opinion is one of the best !!!

I was under the impression tht u had a person who was willing to do it for 1000$ only !
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: