Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 05:31:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: UCoin Cash - is this a good ICO or a scam?  (Read 6859 times)
indrofx78

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 05:47:47 PM

Any to sell.ucoin ,,,???

Pm or add.tele.gram @Wong_ndes

Thanks
HELLOFF

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 10:15:48 PM

I think they are artificially creating demand to get more interest and speculation
Once it is listed in exchange the price will be artificially boosted and the creators of the coin will dump the coin and make profit (dump)
the suggestion to take into account is that all the information that shows the state of things for today about a particular company is falling down by the developers themselves and they often mislead potential investors in order to get as much money as possible into their project.e
Michelle990

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 10:29:48 PM

Check there white paper to know if they have great potential. So as to be sure that they will listed in good exchange
cylina

Activity: 34

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 05:23:23 PM

ucoin cash team have tactically avoided paying people back their bitcoin and eth, since the ico ended they refuse to open up the withdraw portals for people who are no longer interested in the coin. this particular coin made me stop going after icos i would have made so much money trading with my bitcoin that is just sitting pretty in their account.
Thanhnghi

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 05:29:17 PM

I was doing some checking but it seems the team members are not presented.
Just read whitepaper and is strikingly similar to BitConnect.

Anyone who can provide some ideas / recommendations on dealing with them?

https://ucoincash.co

I am also very concerned about its reliability!!!!
hovrah

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 06:29:51 PM

ucoin cash team have tactically avoided paying people back their bitcoin and eth, since the ico ended they refuse to open up the withdraw portals for people who are no longer interested in the coin. this particular coin made me stop going after icos i would have made so much money trading with my bitcoin that is just sitting pretty in their account.
guys, I would be careful in choosing the two directions of trade and investment that provide all sorts of dubious coins. I've already made sure that the Best Choice is an etherium or plug-in that provides a certain product, not a soap bubble, such as Bitcoin.
allahabadi

Activity: 952
Merit: 166

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:22:53 PM

I can't withdraw my ETH... Looks SCAMMY !
nhatthanh12

Activity: 17

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:34:25 AM

They have retained my ethereum, I can not withdraw my balances.
strongpic

Activity: 26

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:35:22 AM

I can not withdraw my BTC, maybe scam. Angry
Roidz92

Activity: 560
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 06:48:33 PM

confirm, it is a scam
Shrihari

Activity: 23

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:14:00 PM

if it is scam again it took all my data!
but how can we know!

Crypto Ate

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:07:12 AM

These bastards have kept my ETH since the beginning of their ICO. They have used 4 different excuses for not letting legitimate owners withdraw their own funds. This sort of behavior is disgraceful. UCoin Cash needs to be held accountable for their dishonest and underhanded ways. UCoin Cash are NOT to be trusted on any level.
duongit

Activity: 77

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:57:42 PM

Maybe scam.Currently, many MLM ICO has many problems.It's easy to buy and difficult to pay.
yunusseymen16

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 07:32:51 PM

The time will shows it to us. But i think ucash is not a scam.
Be patient about it. And never do all in to new ico's.
Mokel

Activity: 364
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 02:54:04 PM

Try reading the white paper to see if they have great potential, to make sure they will be listed on the exchange well, if not recorded means a scam, that's my opinion.
maxim4eg123

Activity: 273
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 03:09:50 PM

I am sure this is a scam. no clear information. White paper is too simple. Can not believe what it brings. Carefully and stay away
Crypto Ate

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:36:09 PM

UCoin Cash are thieves, liars and bastards! They have held my ETH hostage on their site since I unsuccessfully tried to buy their stinking Coins in their initial ICO 3 months ago. I check daily to see if things have changed but they continually make feeble excuses as to why they are not releasing my and other customer's funds. There is no excuse. The plain truth is that UCoin Cash is a scam. They are a pack of lying bastards. I wish I could meet up with any of the faceless gutless bastards as I would kick the shit out of them!
I have tried writing to their support but they don't even bother to answer back. They are faceless untouchables. They have us all over a barrel and know we are powerless to do anything. They know they hold all the Aces.
So you have been warned. DO NOT GO NEAR UCOIN CASH. You will lose ALL your money because the site will fold but rest assured your money will be safe IN THEIR HANDS!!!!!!!!!

Linhlieu

Activity: 6

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:46:31 AM

To present it as a phishing site, the team from Vietnam
The Demon Slick

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:35:25 AM

I came to this thread to read up on ucoin because it went way up. I'm as confused about it now as I was before. Crypto is truly the land of many different answers to the same question.
mybtcasset

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:03:41 AM

There are many people talking negatively about this coin, i don't what exactly happened in the ICO but many people are complaining about that they are not allowing the withdraw their ETH and BTC. Within the short period the value went up and has secured a good volume in the market.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: