Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:39:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How would you invest 10000$?  (Read 938 times)
basatosaw (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 08:55:56 AM

Hello everyone,

I just joined the forum even though I have been reading it for a while. With so many altcoins doing really well in the last few days I was wondering how would you guys invest 10000 today?
I'd probably buy Ether, Litecoin and Monero.
Agataadeimo

Activity: 10

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 09:09:58 AM

Investing 10000$.  ..... I will probably invest in Litecoin and Ether only
madgtr

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 09:14:39 AM

$10K is a good start to invest in anything really.
I would throw it all on Bitcoin and hope to become a millionaire within 1-2 years. It's all a risk but it's possible.
jacquelinecr

Activity: 294
Merit: 19

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 09:17:35 AM

Hello everyone,

I just joined the forum even though I have been reading it for a while. With so many altcoins doing really well in the last few days I was wondering how would you guys invest 10000 today?

Whatever you invest in, make sure you make a wise decision. $10,000 is good sum of money to start with, but it's also a large amount to lose if all goes wrong. I would invest in something that definitely has potential and ignore a risk investments. Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum  would be good choices i think.
drogba773

Merit: 15

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 09:18:15 AM

Find a good project with a roadmap. Check if you believe the market cap is low then invest and wait few years. You will earn I believe
publicjud
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 09:20:57 AM

I like to diversify. It's pretty good deposit for 3-5 coins. If I were you I'd invest in ETH, VERGE, ZEN, OmiseGo and Ark at same proportion.

Join Twetch twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96
jbautistangina

Activity: 258
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 09:22:26 AM

60% BTC and 40% for the alt coins,do some research so your money wont be burned by the shitcoins.

BitcoinSupremo
Copper Member

Activity: 1442
Merit: 529

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 09:24:46 AM

It is a risky business to invest 10000 USD in altcoins , I have bought about 0.10 btc worth of altcoins at poloniex and they are all in red since I bought them during 2 months ago. I would only invest in Bitcoin seeing these facts however if I was forced to invest in altcoins I would go for Ethereum, Zcash and Monero and why not a bit of Ripples too.
NeoTech42

Activity: 200
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 09:27:10 AM

Invest 80% in Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin and Monero.
The last 20% in good ICOs with potential high growth  Smiley
Wipro

Activity: 924
Merit: 512

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 09:31:54 AM

Hello everyone,

After the hark fork information of bitcoin gold we see that ethereum's value little fluctuate from that time. Therefore, you no need to invest your fund on ethereum according to me.
You see that Monero shows the better growth in value and it is the choice for the many people who is start doing GPU mining.
Litecoin also fine option all the altcoins value will not shows the big growth like bitcoin.
nappoleon

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 09:33:12 AM

I'll just shill you may alts and that'll be it. Or when you have that kind of money you can do better than just asking people here. Cause, the truth is mostly, people will just shill x coins. DYOR!

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ElmetElmet

Activity: 218
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 09:33:59 AM

Half Bitcoin, half shitcoins, the good ones. If you want security, Litecoin, Ethereum, Monero, maybe ZCash and Dash. If you want more risk, Stratis, Lisk, Neo, OMG, Waves. There are promising projects amongst the low caps, but they are very risky, (shill mode on) my personal favourites: Netko, Rain, Mothership, Via, Token and Ptoy. Avoid Bitconnect, it's a scam.
Viakor

Activity: 104

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 09:35:58 AM

I would just invest in cheap altcoins only i would probably have a lot of coins from it, but i would not spend all of the money on it. I will spend 5k on altcoins and 5k on bitcoins.

This will help me maximize my profit from my investments. So i get a better chance.
sky24

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 09:41:03 AM

I would invest it into Propthereum.io. They are an asset backed cryptocurrency on the blockchain and are expecting a 1566% coin appreciation in a short period of time. All proceeds raised from their ICO will be used to purchase A-grade property worldwide. This will generate a rental income and underlying value for the PTC token holder. The great thing about this concept is that the coin will always increase in value! Check them out and give there whitepaper a read. They launch 20 November so watch out for them!
helin9108

Merit: 101

ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 09:43:30 AM

I would for my 60% for ETHER,NEO,RIPPLE and remain 40% for Bitcoin investment .Lets go for first Ether because Ethereum is an open software platform based on blockchain technology that enables developers to build and deploy decentralized applications.Second is NEO because  NEO uses a unique blockchain algorithm that improves upon Ethereum’s model. NEO has made some outstanding progress in both value and market capitalization.And the third one is RIPPLE because Ripple is a very popular network, many banks across the world use it as the basis for their own settlement infrastructure and also their developer team is good.And Bitcoin is a worldwide cryptocurrency and digital payment system and also called the first decentralized digital currency,They can be exchanged for other currencies,products, and services, So Bitcoin have bright future.

talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 09:56:28 AM

I was wondering how would you guys invest 10000 today?
i would buy bitcoin with all of it, specially since i believe there is a good chance there will be a big rally pretty soon.
and then use some of it for trading altcoins that are getting pumped.

10K gives me 1.38BTC. and since i like round numbers i would transfer 1BTC to cold storage and use that 0.38 for trading.
coins like VTC and BCH which are getting pumped nicely are good options and each time i make profit i will transfer some of the profit to cold storage to sit beside my initial 1BTC and also increase my 0.38 for more profit.

i wouldn't buy Ether anymore since i think it had a dead cat bounce and even if i do, i will keep it on exchange balance to dump it fast because transferring ether to my wallet is scary these days with all the bugs in these wallets and all the hacks that happen.

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  ███████████████████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████████████████████████
aldencio

Activity: 218
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 09:58:52 AM

Hmm..30% in Bitcoin, 15% in new crypto projects, 20% in large projects such as Monero, the rest - on my own development

Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized Data Trade Service
http://dataxchain.org/ico/main/
cryptophrenic

Activity: 40

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 10:00:29 AM

30% BTC and 70% other top 50 cryptos like waves, ARK, MONA ...
Himanshu111

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 10:12:41 AM

Hello everyone,

I would recommend you to invest 50 percent of your investment in Bitcoin as it is without any doubt, one of the world's fastest growing investments. You can expect a high value of Bitcoin in future. You can also but and hold some progressive altcoin like ethereum, waves, straits, ripple or neo as all of them have huge potential and help you earn huge amounts of profits.
Eroanwan

Activity: 86

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 10:15:19 AM

30% BTC and 70% other top 50 cryptos like waves, ARK, MONA ...

I would probably invest fully in bitcoin because i think that it will go to 50k in the future. I would have made a lot of money when this happens. Altcoins are also good, but there are too many of them now.

I think i could spend 5 dollars to a cheap altcoins thats it.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: