Bitcoin Forum
August 03, 2024, 05:32:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Sell BTC and BCH and go all in alts?  (Read 787 times)
CRYPTOCRAZYY (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 10:48:53 AM

Hello,

seriously I do not like both Bitcoins anymore.

I beleive seeing too many Fake News and propaganda in crypto currencies, now especially in BTC and BCH.

Fake news arround these coins would be as bad as ICO scams.

However Alt Coins where not performing that good in the past, which also can be a good sign.

I own about 60% in BTC and 40% in Alts.
I sold my BCH for Waves in August pump.

Would you go back in BCH partially?
Would you sell BTC for alts?
Would you keep only BTC?

I still want a good return, and BTC was in past the best and BCH is currently the best.

Thanks.
pikatju

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

https://wallet.merit.me/?invite=Pikachu

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 10:52:41 AM

Btc is your stable. It's your base. Trust me when you see all the alts dropping 50% You will be happy to have some btc.

In the end it's your own risk profile but if I had bought only btc and eth instead of random alts, I would have been richer today

alyssa85
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 11:17:09 AM

Never go all in on anything.

There are some alts that are cheap - but you won't find out about them on this board. Instead, look at their charts, and investigate whether they have any development happening. Pumps tend to happen around news of development or breakthroughs with adoption.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 12:19:22 PM

Always keep a lot in bitcoin. My biggest mistake when I started was to go all-in on altcoins. I used to short alts against BTC a lot, and it was easy. Took me a while to realise that it was easy because BTC increases in price more reliably than alts.
t3hpwnographer

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 12:23:42 PM

BCH is looking pretty strong right now... An investment in BCH 2 weeks ago would already be worth more than twice as much today
engrshu

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 12:36:15 PM

I would never choose alts over btc. Btc is the like the mother of all the cryptocurrency, there is a greater possibility that when alts break down, btc will not be affected that much. If you want to invest, stick to btc then, and might get some investment in eth.

[
DrYM

Activity: 130

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 12:38:24 PM

I would recommend to diversify. Have some in BTC, some in BCH and some in alts. I would not recommend putting all the eggs in one basket...
chaoscoinz

Activity: 1150
Merit: 260

☆Gaget-Pack☆

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 12:40:10 PM

Every Alt-coin has it's market volume, and price directly affected by the volatility of Bitcoin's market volume and price. Bitcoin is what gives stability to all the other coins, including Etheruem, partly because Bitcoin is the foundation atop which all other coins have been built.
    She is the Archetype principia, from her, all other coins where made after her likeness, and in her image. Therefore if Bitcoin falls, the rest will shortly follow. It will be so, until someones creates an alternative that supercedes all others, including Bitcoin herself!

CryptoLex

Activity: 238
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 12:45:11 PM

Always diverse your holdings, BTC is still the base of crypto.. so wont take all out of BTc
ryanben

Activity: 266
Merit: 114

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 01:11:30 PM

Shocked Although I don't like the BCH but I still believe in Bitcoin because support from countries with large economies. The news around not only affects the BTC but it also affects altcoin. With the current market, my top priority is to hold as much altcoin as possible and I believe that next year is the time to altcoin demonstrate their true value

tomahawk9

Activity: 2086
Merit: 994

Cats on Mars

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 01:14:14 PM

I still want a good return, and BTC was in past the best and BCH is currently the best.

You wrote all of that just to say those words, didn't you?

You say you want a good return but then you say BCH is currently the best...how are those two related? and if you actually believe that BTC is the past, then you clearly have no idea what you're talking about and most likely you will lose all your money.
But i will give you some advices: BTC price is going down so this is the perfect time to buy cheap, keep your altcoins for the time being, and if you can buy more, do it, i would recommend XMR, Dash, and NEO.
If you still believe in BCH, well, i wouldn't recommend to buy right now since the price has gone up a lot today.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW
Djabba

Activity: 528

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 01:21:16 PM

It's not a very good plan to keep everything in one type of coin, it's not very safe. Yes, I agree that a lot of not real news comes out, but that does not mean that you need to sell bitcoin. It is better to leave as everything was you have a part in the alts and a part in bitcoin. If you do not like bitcoin can sell a part and buy other alts, but do not sell all
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1052

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 01:29:01 PM

there are alts worth holding but BTC should be the first that you give importance as its the only that keeps moving up. some alts that's worth keeping. but most of them are playing grounds for the big guys, they can certainly pump and pump there. investigate what happens to their price every now and then.

█▄       ▄                                            ████     ▐███▌                                                 
    ▐████▄ ▄██                                           █████     ████▌
    ▐█████████▌                                          █████     ████
▄▄▄▄▄███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                                   █████    █████                                 █████
  ▀█████▀▀  ▄██████████▄                   ████     ▄██████████████████████                             █████
    ▀▀  ▄▄██████████████                  █████     ██████████████████████                             ▄█████
    ▄██████▀██▀█████████     ▄██████   ▄██████████      ████     █████          ▄████████    ▄██████▄  █████  █████
    █████▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██████    ▄███████████ ███████████     ▐████     █████       ▄███████████  ██████████  ██████████████
    ███████ █ ██████    ▄█████▀ ▐█████  ▐█████         █████     █████      ▄██████▀ ████ █████▀  ▀██  ██████████████
    █████▄  ▄ ▄▄██████▌ ██████████████  ██████    ██████████████████████▄ ▄█████    █████ ████████     █████    █████
   ▐██████ ██ █████████ ████████████    █████▌    ▀██████████████████████ █████    ██████  ██████████ ▄████▀   ▄█████
   ████████████████████ ██████          █████          ████     █████     █████▄  ███████      ██████ █████    ██████
   ██████████████████    █████████████  ████████      ▄████    ▐████▌     ██████████████  ███████████ █████    █████
   ████████████████▀      ██████████     ███████▀     ████▀     ████▌      ████████▌ ███  ▀████████   █████    █████
|
  Bet on Future Blocks & Earn a Passive Income
         Supports Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS and more!   
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
coingrow

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 01:35:10 PM

I think the 7900USD price that we witnessed was the top for bitcoin for this season and now its time for alts to rise, while bitcoin would sink. I am already all into alts since 2 months, you still got some time to sell your btc and buy some alts and joiin the alts rally.

webmone

Activity: 287
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 06:32:58 PM

The decision must depend on how many BTC and BCH you have. Maybe really the time to change some of Bitcoins for altcoins has come — alts are growing, and BTC will hardly show us a high jump.
However, do not sell all Bitcoins, and leave some BCH in your wallet.
Haunebu

Activity: 3136
Merit: 977

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 06:47:10 PM

The decision must depend on how many BTC and BCH you have. Maybe really the time to change some of Bitcoins for altcoins has come — alts are growing, and BTC will hardly show us a high jump.
However, do not sell all Bitcoins, and leave some BCH in your wallet.
I do not agree with you at all. You really think this is the ceiling for bitcoin? No way. Bitcoin still has a long way to go and will reach 50k within 2 years according to me and that too will not be its ceiling. People need to understand that bitcoin has faced many adversities like the current bitcoin cash pump and always prevailed at the end of the day. Why? People tend to believe in bitcoin a lot more than other coins since they feel it is safe and secure like FIAT currencies.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
RichardBTC

Activity: 201

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 06:48:50 PM

Gees its extremely hard to pin point what is going to happen between bitcoin and bitcoin cash... im hearing alot of talk regarding a fake pump on BCH and intentional network overload on the bitcoin blockchain to make transactions extremely slow.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
wizmo

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 06:53:46 PM

Bitcoin is still great coin it will rise again sooner or later. I would never invest in BCH and besides BCH there are many altcoins to choose from ETH, Xmr, LTC if you hold them for long term you will get some profit. I'm currently keeping only bitcoins as I think it will bounce back again very soon.
gorodi

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 10:15:41 AM

Selling BTC is not the best idea, when you want to get rid of all coins. Just change some of Bitcoins into altcoins — pick the most promising ones, like ETH and Monero, Ripple. Keep them all and wait – they must grow!
Boximuss

Activity: 94
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 03:44:55 PM

I believe that bitcoin is important for the development of the industry.
It can not be touched. Its job is to attract investors. Any shocks associated with it - a big minus for the industry. Those that try to overthrow him, care only about their interests, and not about the interests of the industry. If I have to express my opinion about what looks like an idealized cue ball, my choice is BTG.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: