Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 06:10:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Any advice for a newbie?  (Read 10680 times)
brainitterem

Activity: 192
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:37:50 AM

For newbie i think its best to invest in new cryptocurrencies because here we are after money, and do some bounties while investing in this coins, so you research them a lot more and make more money.
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Treshkilling

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 11:48:54 AM

it all depends on your goals. If you want to make good money, it is not enough just to keep the coins, you need to trade ,participate in ICO (you can buy insights) or engage bunty. I wish you luck.
cepedacharles

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:53:03 AM

the best thing i can advice for you is too read a lot in this forum because in reading you can learn a lot and also it can help yoy read some pinned post and whenever you are a jr join some bounty and signature campaign in order for you to get profits
Dany44

Activity: 290
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:54:20 AM

don't put all your eggs in one basket!)

CryptoComes.com
Exclusive Blockchain News Journal

★★★★★★★★  The Fastest Crypto News. ★★★★★★★★
u.today
Join Telegram Channel
Bryan13

Activity: 127
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:16:19 PM

First of all,,i want to greet you. Welcome to the group. You need first to make some research about crypto, if how to use it. I can suggest you that if you dont have any capital for investing or trading. You can start to ask and learn how to earn without any capital. You can join on bounty campaign signature. All you need there is patience. But in the end it will be all worth it.
BitCare

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:22:38 PM

Bitcoin is large and old father of all market. But it's no more investment asset because you can't so easy make from 20 to 100k price. But altcoins can gain 400% during 1-2 weeks with no problems. Look at ICO with great expirienced team  and good future vision, and invest in it!
sangalangdavid

Activity: 443

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:28:33 PM

Bitcoin is large and old father of all market. But it's no more investment asset because you can't so easy make from 20 to 100k price. But altcoins can gain 400% during 1-2 weeks with no problems. Look at ICO with great expirienced team  and good future vision, and invest in it!
If you are a newbie, you have to exert time and effort in reading threads for you to have idea about bitcointalk ang bitcoin. You have to know the rules and regulations also to know what are the do's and dont's here in the forum.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
gyun.094

Activity: 178
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 08:12:21 PM

From my own experience,  I can say to learn about crypto currency at first will take you a lot of time, you need to read more information about the crypto currency, analyze, in no case need to invest until the information is collected enough, you do not have to hurry to find out everything, because highly is a lot of information. Welcome!
FiveReelsTwo

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:22:35 AM

Reading is the key to everything. Read every details on the rules as well as what ud bitcointalk and bitcoin itself. Theres a lot of things to learn in here you might be surprise that this things are like this and that. Being newbie is a bit hard to understand things the first time you encounter words that are not familiar at all. Do a little research and you will be amaze that in cryptoworld this things exist outside your imagination.

yacare

Activity: 1260
Merit: 500

In CryptoEnergy we trust

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 01:07:15 PM

The best council which can work this studying of information at a forum and other sources then you need to learn to use this knowledge. Other way doesnt exist.

social1178

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 01:14:32 PM

do not take advice from trollbox or forum, invest in the ico by searching very well, and never sell the coins you buy to
jin_dv

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 01:28:45 PM

Hello everyone! If you are new to crypto-investing, try to delve deeper into the topic and explore all the details. Start with a basic vocabulary, understand how the blockchain works. This Telegram-channels on the blockchain, the coins and investment — they will help you to quickly blend. If you read English, do not be lazy to study the White Paper. Choose a place to store coins. Subscribe to the top people of the cryptocurrency community. Join the chat cryptocurrency traders. Do not buy currency at the time of its take-off.Do not react to every news about the price drop.
natsu01

Activity: 392
Merit: 21

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:14:35 AM

My only advice to you is to have patience and self confidence in dealing with cryptocurrencies in order for you to become successful.
inyakizuryel

Activity: 378
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:35:44 AM

If i were you i would put it all on bitcoin for the safest investment. And also look at how fast bitcoin's value is going and increasing, you will have a greater benefit on bitcoin. If your the guy who doesnt know anything yet on other ICO'S, i suggest doing the safest and more benefitable thing to do and also start observing and studying differwnt ICO'S. But if you already know about other ICO'S, then do what you think you must. That's just me telling you advice of what i know so far and as a newbie once.
Yes this truly works. Just be active most especially on reading and learning new things about cryptocurrency and from their you will see that you are fastly growing and it will really help you alot in the future. The real technique and for  me the best to do here in this forum is to learn and know more and more about the things related to this forum, dont be afraid to ask questions because this will help you grow more.
Md.salauddin

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:40:50 AM

keep your own Researching Reading Exploring knowledge about crypto world .Besides bitcointalk reddit are the full hub of development and marketing of the coin they're are trying to establish. Knowledge is power, as a newbie ensure you take out time  to read,study all that has to do with ICO project,earning through bounty campaign,crypto currency .
PaPog

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:41:12 AM

My advice for a newbie :

You should join bounties as a bounty hunter and investor if you have money to invest.
just be careful before you join an ICO.
There are scam ICO, but there are so many ICOs that will help you to earn so much money.
So, you should be dilligent to read all information about the ICO you wanna join.
Check the website, whitepaper, team, developer, and the project / platform itself.

Cosmo2020
Copper Member

Activity: 15

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:47:05 AM

Yes sir. Welcome fellow newbie. First thing, the people that have been holding this whole time are wondering whether they should sell (Because its up). What they SHOULD be doing is sticking to the exit price in their mind. No matter what. This is a sign of proper trading and investment knowledge. So there is a conundrum : "I have to hold when its down, and I have to ponder when its up". This should not be the case. Simply exit at the price you designated NO MATTER WHAT. THEN re-strategize . Those are my two cents.
srmecdes

Activity: 266
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:49:18 AM
Merited by onurgozupek (2)

it is easy to say.. please follow airdrop and bounties.. If you have a strong social media account, you can use them in bounties also..
Kupid002

Activity: 1036
Merit: 329

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:51:07 AM

If i were you i would put it all on bitcoin for the safest investment. And also look at how fast bitcoin's value is going and increasing, you will have a greater benefit on bitcoin. If your the guy who doesnt know anything yet on other ICO'S, i suggest doing the safest and more benefitable thing to do and also start observing and studying differwnt ICO'S. But if you already know about other ICO'S, then do what you think you must. That's just me telling you advice of what i know so far and as a newbie once.
Yes this truly works. Just be active most especially on reading and learning new things about cryptocurrency and from their you will see that you are fastly growing and it will really help you alot in the future. The real technique and for  me the best to do here in this forum is to learn and know more and more about the things related to this forum, dont be afraid to ask questions because this will help you grow more.

this is where we can be able to be learn some new thing to be and we are now making some good things about what is crypto for me as per this is where i am know about bitcoin i have been learned a lot of it just by reading be patient when you are able to learn for.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
██████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
.Defi for You.
defi.com.vn

Learn how to become your own bank and
implement a private investment strategy

▄▄                    ▄▄
█      Pawn | Sell     
           Services
      Buy   | Rent
     █
  ▀▀                    ▀▀

LuciferEveningStar

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:53:40 AM

Hi guys,

Newbie here trying to set up a crypto profile. 1 month ago I had heard the name Bitcoin but didn't know what it was other than a digital currency and had not heard of any alt coins so bear with me  Undecided

I don't have a huge amount to invest, thus far i have 0.13 BTC and 2 ETH, 2.6k XRP AND 50 OMG. I want to keep adding to this and keep it for as long as needed, i  am not really interested in trading as i don't understand this space enough to do that.

Any ideas or thoughts? Should i move any of these around? Concentrate on adding to bitcoin? Add to XRP/OMG etc etc???

Also i have a ledger nano s en route to keep my coins.

cheers

I prefer that you invest even more on bitcoins today because the value is a lot cheaper, you can also invest on ethcoins because it will go back to 1k dollar probably when the value bitcoins rise up again it will affect the entire altcoins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: