Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 10:32:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Save the value  (Read 1472 times)
thend1949

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 11:04:35 PM

So bitcoin price now crash and if you have 1000$ bitcoin it may be back to 900$ tomorrow so what will do ??

for me will exchange bitcoin to ETH and when price back to this point  will made other exchange from ETH to bitcoin and get free ETH

Shear us your strategy to deal with this crash ??
I personally will keep bitcoin even though the price is stuck, I'm not in a hurry to profit from investing in bitcoin, so I will not go even though the bitcoin price falls.

Yeah keeping is a good idea for now and if others invest it's not a reason to sell for just no plans of important expenses. We should think about what's the price will have to reach for as everyone has expected for the nice price to come. Falling of the price is not a problem because that gives other investors a hope for another investments to go further.
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 11:08:37 PM

I don't afraid with bitcoin price crash, bitcoin got a very good recovery, so usually I just sit down and watch the chart if the price is falling too low then I will buy more bitcoin, I already experience bitcoin crash for a lot of time and in the end the price always go up and reach a new ATH
coolstory

Activity: 211
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 11:13:11 PM

So bitcoin price now crash and if you have 1000$ bitcoin it may be back to 900$ tomorrow so what will do ??

for me will exchange bitcoin to ETH and when price back to this point  will made other exchange from ETH to bitcoin and get free ETH

I personally will keep bitcoin even though the price is stuck, I'm not in a hurry to profit from investing in bitcoin, so I will not go even though the bitcoin price falls.

I also find bitcoin more trusted honestly. There I prefer to keep it as bitcoin. Sometimes I want to turn it into ETH, then I cancel this idea. Bitcoin shouldn't turned into other coins. You better keep it as bitcoin. Maybe you can turn it into USDT in risky times.
Gabb

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 11:28:24 PM

Undoubtedly, ethereum has become a more stable store of value than bitcoin, but investing in ethereum itself is a worthwhile decision, so I would not be surprised that after seeing this constant volatility and instability in the price of the bitcoin, many investors begin to consider ethereum as a valuable option to invest in the long term, which could mean a significant increase in its price.
nodelover

Activity: 140
Merit: 30

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 11:31:57 PM

When you invest in bitcoin, you should have anticipated that bitcoin may drop down. And if that is the case, just wait for it to go up or increase your bitcoins.

CONTRACTNET     |     At the intersection of Blockchain, IOT & SMART CONTRACTS            
|     WHITEPAPER     |     TWITTER     |      TELEGRAM     
████████████████████████  [  JOIN ICO   ●   10th MARCH  ] ████████████████████████
mostkey

Activity: 742
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 11:35:59 PM

When you invest in bitcoin, you should have anticipated that bitcoin may drop down. And if that is the case, just wait for it to go up or increase your bitcoins.
bitcoin is always a drop. but I think it is just a moment because of some cases the bitcoin drop. this has never happened in a long time, it only takes 1 week (the longest) to make bitcoin back in the pump to a high price. investing in bitcoin is the greatest asset that ever existed today. and this will definitely carve out history
John Langut

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 12:25:01 AM

Have you ever considered if the bickering between Bitcoin and its forks continues eventually people may get fed up and move on to a less politically charged coin?
RAmondragon

Activity: 197
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 04:53:43 AM

A lot of people are panicking but cannot blame them since its been days since bitcoin went down. But as for me, regardless if its altcoins or bitcoin, its hard to decide if im going to sell or not. Its too risky right now. Maybe lll try to eait until everything goes back to normal.

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25
        │        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
████████││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││████████
okinnas

Activity: 89

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 10:40:04 AM

And after the hype on bch is over, btc price is on the way up again. So probably that answers your question when you posted this topic. Patience really is a virtue and wait a little more btc will hit over the roof again.
Lampaster

Activity: 406
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 11:10:58 AM

A lot of people are panicking but cannot blame them since its been days since bitcoin went down. But as for me, regardless if its altcoins or bitcoin, its hard to decide if im going to sell or not. Its too risky right now. Maybe lll try to eait until everything goes back to normal.
The problem is that the main use of bitcoin right now is currency speculation. When is the fall rate on any exchange occurs panic. This makes bitcoin the weak. Its capitalization is too much speculative capital which never has stability and constantly migrates to where at the moment the profit is higher. It will always occur until the scope of bitcoin.
ArIMy11

Activity: 519
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 11:55:31 AM

I still believe that bitcoin will recover and be back on its price then after that it is on his way to 10,000$. I will not convert my bitcoin into any other coin since I am going to pay for its fee and then when it gets back I will convert it again. Another fee, so what for ? I will just save it in my wallet. I will only not save its value but gain more when surpass its last highest price. Let us be more patient, let us put in our mind and accept that every drop is a part of bitcoin.
BCH pump but for me bitcoin is still number one and most powerful coin. Bitcoin will get back any time.

███    TWITTER     MOCKTAIL     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC        SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
ajochems

Activity: 1305
Merit: 511

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 01:10:30 PM

And after the hype on bch is over, btc price is on the way up again. So probably that answers your question when you posted this topic. Patience really is a virtue and wait a little more btc will hit over the roof again.

I think the price of bitcoin will again moves to the star.Since the BCH price get stable ,it's possible to see the high raise in the price of Bitcoin.Even I was waiting for that.I had brought 2 BTC at the price of 7000$,so I want to sell the bitcoin.If the price of bitcoin again raise to 7500$ means,I will sell my Holding.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
okinnas

Activity: 89

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 01:24:30 PM

I think the price of bitcoin will again moves to the star.Since the BCH price get stable ,it's possible to see the high raise in the price of Bitcoin.Even I was waiting for that.I had brought 2 BTC at the price of 7000$,so I want to sell the bitcoin.If the price of bitcoin again raise to 7500$ means,I will sell my Holding.

It will, just hold on to it. Christmas is around the corner, hoarders will soon dump them btc for buying gifts and shit. Price will go up even more after one more massive dump.
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 01:50:00 PM

Since the BCH price get stable ,it's possible to see the high raise in the price of Bitcoin.
BCC will not be able to hold its current crazy high value for too long, and as soon as delusional people stop buying this shitcoin, or just run out of money, it will tank to sub 0.1BTC levels again. Do people even wonder how far the Jihan cartel is with selling its entire BCC holdings? Probably not, but they will find out when it's too late.

I had brought 2 BTC at the price of 7000$,so I want to sell the bitcoin.If the price of bitcoin again raise to 7500$ means,I will sell my Holding.
It's up to you of course, but what's the point of securing profits when you haven't even made a 10% return (if you end up selling at $7500)? If the market increases further after you have sold your coins, which is very likely going to happen, the chances are on the higher side that you will end up buying back your coins at premium levels.
Capradina

Activity: 756
Merit: 520

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 02:26:45 PM

I suggest that you hold your bitcoin. The price dip of bitcoin that is happening now  is natural in btc market. But for sure it won't take long the price will go up again. Besides that's tge whole point of btc investment, holding it for a long time so you can have better ang higher return of investment.

The hope of volatility saves when the market prices fall that it can easily bounce back. But after the fork cancelled the price rose to 7800$ and from their the fall is still continuing and reached 6400$ and just quite unsure will it even break 6k and fall more below.

Well that's a thing that's indeed very exploited by entrepreneurs bitcoin certainly already know and understand about the bitcoin. So, it would be much better if indeed we want to intend to do an investment in then buy bitcoin and let prices soar as well as the appropriate target that we want, if it is available then it would be much better to sell it just a few to look for or benefit that is desirable or that long awaited.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3556
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 06:50:11 PM

Doing that now really will not make sense and you may end up experiencing some losses at the end when BTC starts giving the bullish nature later and ETH is not really giving so much that the downward trend it has been giving so far. Your best option would have been to exchange it to USDT when the value was still hovering around $7000-$7200 since this testing of support and breaking some of these supports was expected.

Now, you would have just bought more bitcoin at the present correction, because it is possible for us to start experiencing some bull run soon.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
pcbrarec

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 10:38:31 PM

Hi man! I'm really worried about bitcoin cash versus bitcoin. After the Btc price went down very fast I exchange all my Btc to bitcoin cash. After three months exchange bitcoin I earned a great money and now I lost everything that I earned if I sell the Bch. I bought Btc at a high price, more than $7500 and exchange for Bch after it has fallen more than 20%. So I lost still more 15% and I'm very sad and I don't know what I must to do or believe. I'm lost. I saw that Bch is faster than Btc and the fee are much cheaper. So I thought that could be a good cryptocurrency to hold and believe. I'm losing more than 30 thousand dollars right now. I realized that I fell in a big speculation of the giant's miners and exchanges. What is your opinion? Do you think that is better sell my Bch or hold them?
South Park

Activity: 2926
Merit: 798

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 10:59:08 PM

We are close to where we started, the price of bitcoin is back to normal this must show us that sometimes the best thing we can is to do nothing, I know that sounds passive but in this case that was the best thing to do, just prepare for the storm and keep holding, and as we can see that brought good results like always.
Gabb

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 11:45:45 PM

It is true that bitcoin has remained very volatile over the years, but in all cases it has always been able to impose its strength and it is increasingly established as a reality in the current economy, therefore it will always be convenient to resist in those moments of high volatility and continue holding our bitcoins, since it has shown that the possibility of reaching $100,000 is imminent in a few years.
Rahar02

Activity: 910
Merit: 523

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 11:57:27 PM

If you convert bitcoin into eth whenever bitcoin price will drop back, it's not save the value, but more likely save your money in number.
I have regret to bought eth using my precious bitcoin, so I won't recommend to do so. If you want to save the value, just use bitcoin in daily transaction and stick to bitcoin as the main currency, not by sell it in every chance you want.
But, if you can't, just hold bitcoin, do not dump it. Because bitcoin price will recover in relatively short time and rise again.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: