Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 10:16:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how can i create fake transactions  (Read 3244 times)
678GUY (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 02:32:21 PM

so i want to create a fake transaction 1 that will go trough but will not get confiremd because its not real how can i do that?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
victorkimba17

Activity: 113
Merit: 5

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 03:38:06 PM

so i want to create a fake transaction 1 that will go trough but will not get confiremd because its not real how can i do that?

you can use raw transaction command line to create an invalid transaction, it will be rejected by miner. I suppose.
haltingprobability

Activity: 98
Merit: 26

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 03:53:48 PM

Best to do this on testnet.
DannyHamilton
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 4612

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 03:55:22 PM
Merited by ABCbits (2)

Go through where?

Any transaction that will be relayed by nodes could be confirmed.  If it is invalid, then nodes won't accept or relay it.  If it is valid, then miners might confirm it.
678GUY (OP)

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 04:30:04 PM

but i need it to go the the normal blockchain
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 04:31:32 PM
Merited by ABCbits (1)

Define fake.
678GUY (OP)

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 04:39:12 PM

Go through where?

Any transaction that will be relayed by nodes could be confirmed.  If it is invalid, then nodes won't accept or relay it.  If it is valid, then miners might confirm it.

so i want to create a fake transaction 1 that will go trough but will not get confiremd because its not real, how can i do that?
haltingprobability

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 04:46:50 PM

Go through where?

so i want to create a fake transaction 1 that will go trough but will not get confiremd because its not real, how can i do that?

A valid transaction with zero transaction fee will probably sit around in the mempool for a long time. I don't think there's any way to guarantee that it won't get confirmed eventually (last 30 days mempool, see Oct 26).
DannyHamilton
Legendary

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 04:57:45 PM

Then you need it to confirm.

If it is in the blockchain, then it is confirmed.  If it is not in the blockchain, then it is not confirmed.

That's what the word "confirm" means.

so i want to create a fake transaction 1 that will go trough . . .
Go through where?

Go through where?

Any transaction that will go "through the bitcoin network" is a transaction that miners can confirm.  There is no way to guarantee that a miner won't confirm it.

Any transaction that is guaranteed not to confirm, will not go "through the bitcoin network".  That is how bitcoin works.

You'll need to explain what you are trying to do. It might not be possible.
yingfeng

Activity: 910
Merit: 263

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 05:06:24 PM

Why u should do so ? i remember last year someone did the same to me and scammed me in almost 500$, you should not do that mate

███
             █████
            ███████
           █████████
          ███████████
         █████████████
        ███████ ███████
       ███████   ███████
      ███████     ███████
     ███████       ███████
    ███████         ███████
   ███████           ███████
  ███████             ███████
 █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
M!RACLE TELE
BRINGING MAGIC
TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
40% Biweekly Rewards
▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬
Traffic from €0.01 worldwide

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██         ██     
        ▀▌     ▐▀       
       ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄       
     ▄█████████████     
   ▄█████████████████▄   
  ██████▄██████▄██████   
 ▐█████████████████████▌
  ██████▀███████▀██████ 
  █████   █████   █████   
  █████████████████████   
  █████████████████    
    ███████████████     
 ▀██▄ ████████████  ▄██▀
      ▀██▀   ▀██▀   
       ▄█       █▄
ANN
Lightpaper
Bounty
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
678GUY (OP)

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 05:40:01 PM

Why u should do so ? i remember last year someone did the same to me and scammed me in almost 500$, you should not do that mate

i am not planing on scamming anyone
haltingprobability

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 05:45:15 PM

A bit of cross-talk here. As user DannyHamilton has explained, it is not possible for a "fake transaction" to be confirmed on the blockchain. That's the whole purpose of the blockchain and that is precisely why it is designed the way it is - so that fake, invalid, fraudulent, malformed, double-spend and any other kind of transaction, except a valid Bitcoin transaction, cannot be added into the blockchain.
cetel

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 06:02:03 PM

Enlighten me ,for what it's transace need? Actually sounds like cheating people.
c-none

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 06:08:03 PM

Give us more idea on what you will use this.

It smells bad.
678GUY (OP)

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 12:04:09 AM

Go through where?

A valid transaction with zero transaction fee will probably sit around in the mempool for a long time. I don't think there's any way to guarantee that it won't get confirmed eventually (last 30 days mempool, see Oct 26).

what i an saying is that it will send fake btc and it wont get confirmed because they are fake if it gets confirmed idc but they proboly wont
678GUY (OP)

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 10:48:21 AM

Then you need it to confirm.

If it is in the blockchain, then it is confirmed.  If it is not in the blockchain, then it is not confirmed.

That's what the word "confirm" means.

Go through where?

Go through where?

Any transaction that will go "through the bitcoin network" is a transaction that miners can confirm.  There is no way to guarantee that a miner won't confirm it.

Any transaction that is guaranteed not to confirm, will not go "through the bitcoin network".  That is how bitcoin works.

You'll need to explain what you are trying to do. It might not be possible.

i dont care if it gets saved in the blockchain i just want it to count like if i send it to an adress it will show up but because its fake it will just disappier because its invalid
DannyHamilton
Legendary

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 11:16:45 AM

i dont care if it gets saved in the blockchain i just want it to count like if i send it to an adress it will show up but because its fake it will just disappier because its invalid

This is not possible.

Any transaction that will go "through the bitcoin network" and "show up" is a transaction that miners can confirm.

Any transaction that is guaranteed not to confirm, will not go "through the bitcoin network" and will not "show up".

The process of "showing up" is identical to the process of being allowed to confirm. So, any transaction that is invalid enough that it can't "confirm" is also invalid enough that it can't "show up".

That is how bitcoin works.
Thaalbi

Activity: 152
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 04:28:03 PM

you can do this on testnet.
bob123
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 2481

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 06:28:26 PM
Merited by ABCbits (1)

People like you are the reason we need a trustless payment system like Bitcoin. The sense of BTC is to not having to trust someone in order to get a payment done.
If it would be possible to create a "fake transaction" which shows up.. but then does not "go through".. you would need trust to recieve payments.
So.. if you want to to scam people write an email telling them you send them 1 Million $ via mail if they send you 100 bucks via sepa,...
But don't even try to trick someone like this with btc payments. It just doesn't work.
I think printing money from your home printer is more of a "business" which suites you..

678GUY (OP)

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 07:31:41 PM

People like you are the reason we need a trustless payment system like Bitcoin. The sense of BTC is to not having to trust someone in order to get a payment done.
If it would be possible to create a "fake transaction" which shows up.. but then does not "go through".. you would need trust to recieve payments.
So.. if you want to to scam people write an email telling them you send them 1 Million $ via mail if they send you 100 bucks via sepa,...
But don't even try to trick someone like this with btc payments. It just doesn't work.
I think printing money from your home printer is more of a "business" which suites you..

i dont want to scam anyone ffs i just wanted to know if it was possible i dont even care how i just wanted to know if thats somthing possible
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: