Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:38:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Island Boot Camp  (Read 776 times)
benjamindees (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 09:43:32 PM

Come spend a few days camping out and testing the technologies to be used to colonize Bitcoin Island.

When: July 18th-20th
Where: Outside Tulsa
Cost: 3 BTC total, 0.5 BTC non-refundable deposit

This "dry run" event will take place in a controlled environment, near a large city.  But you should be physically prepared for a realistic experience.  This will include working in hot (100°+) temperatures to construct temporary shelter.

Meals are included.  You will need to bring a tent and a sleeping pad or hammock, along with a swimsuit, boots and suitable clothes for 3 days / 2 nights.

Participation is limited.  You will be asked to sign a non-disclosure / limited non-compete agreement.

Civil Liberty Through Complex Mathematics

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4214
Merit: 4465

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 09:53:31 PM

Come spend a few days camping out and testing the technologies to be used to colonize Bitcoin Island.

When: July 18th-20th
Where: Outside Tulsa
Cost: 3 BTC total, 0.5 BTC non-refundable deposit

This "dry run" event will take place in a controlled environment, near a large city.  But you should be physically prepared for a realistic experience.  This will include working in hot (100°+) temperatures to construct temporary shelter.

Meals are included.  You will need to bring a tent and a sleeping pad or hammock, along with a swimsuit, boots and suitable clothes for 3 days / 2 nights.

Participation is limited.  You will be asked to sign a non-disclosure / limited non-compete agreement.

any links to the website for this event..

any proof that your involevd with this. something here tells me that your a clone account of Finshaggy. a known troll who goes around with 101 idea's that wil never florish, trying to get free bitcoin..

this thread shows no details about the event. to me its the equivalent of "pay me 3BTC and drive to an empty field where only the suckers that pay up will be there, no project leaders will be there"

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
benjamindees (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 10:35:09 PM

Frank, obviously I don't have any control over the trolls on this forum.  But if you can use your internet detective skills to find my number, you're welcome to call me and we'll talk about it.

Inedible

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

What doesn't kill you only makes you sicker!

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 10:47:53 PM

Frank, obviously I don't have any control over the trolls on this forum.  But if you can use your internet detective skills to find my number, you're welcome to call me and we'll talk about it.

Well that fills me with confidence that this is legitimate.

What admin/expenses do you have that costs $300pp!?

If this post was useful, interesting or entertaining, then you've misunderstood.
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4214
Merit: 4465

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 11:10:02 PM

Well that fills me with confidence that this is legitimate.

What admin/expenses do you have that costs $300pp!?

well past posts puts this guy in Kansas citry Texas area..

finshaggy.. mckinney (neighbouring town)

both into selling seeds of different plants.

both have the same community projects.

both have shown no previous experience in leading such a mammouth project or understand the intricate details of whats really needed.

3 days in a field making a shake robinson crusoe style for $300 is not really what i would call a dry run for a bitcoin island project.

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
benjamindees (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 11:25:29 PM

Oh wait, it turns out I do have control over the trolls on this forum.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=238431.0

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: