Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 08:16:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Avalon's New Factory! ;D  (Read 6545 times)
titomane

Activity: 389
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 20, 2013, 06:44:28 AM

Just an idea comes to mind.
If you want to sell batch 4. You'll need to be at market price.
Bitfury $ 18 / Ghs
KNC $ 20 / Ghs

Teorical
Batch 4 66Ghs Avalon $ 1,320
Batch 4 88Ghs Avalon $ 1,760

10000 chips = 78000$ = 41 Avalon 66Ghs + 2 Modules          41*1320=54120
10000 chips = 78000$ = 31 Avalon 88Ghs + 1 Modules          31*1760=54560

If they sell avalon Batch 4 will fuck to every buyer of chips.

dogie
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1183

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2013, 07:06:16 AM

They'd be able to charge much more. Both bitfury and KNC are future preorders with no proof. He is saying they'd be in stock like erupter blades when sold, if sold, if made, if created.

greaterninja

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 20, 2013, 07:11:27 AM

They'd be able to charge much more. Both bitfury and KNC are future preorders with no proof. He is saying they'd be in stock like erupter blades when sold, if sold, if made, if created.

found on Avalon's support website when you create a ticket.

http://support.avalon-asic.com/support/tickets/new

titomane

View Profile
June 20, 2013, 07:12:33 AM

You are an experienced user +800 post. You know what is the difficulty, ROI etc. ..
Today is a price, tomorrow less and so on.
The market price in August-September will be much worse.
  That if there are always fools who let rip. See Asic 10ghs/50btc Blades. But every day there are fewer

dogie
Legendary

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2013, 07:14:50 AM

You are an experienced user +800 post. You know what is the difficulty, ROI etc. ..

So are you. And so you're aware that unit price and ROI aren't locked together. Market price decides what they want to pay for it, even if predictions suggest it won't ROI.

titomane

View Profile
June 20, 2013, 07:16:22 AM

So are you. And so you're aware that unit price and ROI aren't locked together. Market price decides what they want to pay for it, even if predictions suggest it won't ROI.

That if there are always fools who let rip. See Asic 10ghs/50btc Blades. But every day there are fewer

PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 20, 2013, 08:33:58 AM

Today is a price, tomorrow less and so on.
Awkward....

I think dogie actually sells the ASICMiner blades. (or was it the USB versions?)

In either case, it is no longer profitable [for the miner] to sell Avalon Batch 4 at 75BTC @ 70 Gh/s.

If Batch 4 is not significantly higher clocked it would be a waste of time (or just unprofitable) to buy it for that many BTC. The price likely has to come down to anywhere from 25BTC to 35BTC.

Current resold (Gen 1) Avalons are coming down in price at the BitCoinTalk Marketplace. People have been trying to sell them at 250 BTC and have largely failed. They are now barely drawing any interest at 90 BTC. (except yantis who is crazily buying them up at insanely bloated prices....so sell yours to him if you are willing to make a buck off him)
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
June 20, 2013, 08:36:00 AM

even the fool people will end sooner or later, they should aim to lower their price, or no one will buy from them next time
titomane

View Profile
June 20, 2013, 08:56:59 AM

even the fool people will end sooner or later, they should aim to lower their price, or no one will buy from them next time

+11111

But if you do this, kill chip clients. A large portion of the community will hate.
If 70btc sold only buy blind.
If sold at market price. Selling 780BTC chips. It will be the biggest scam in the world made ​​BTC.

dogie
Legendary

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2013, 10:31:34 AM

Oh the trolls. Everyone said B3 would never sell at 72btc... ah look it sold out.

Everyone says "oh it was 70 no one will buy b4". It will sell it. Why would people say otherwise? Because they have a vested interest. Either they get cheaper units, or less competition for units.

This isn't fucking difficult to understand.

ninjaboon
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2013, 10:38:04 AM

wished I had ordered during Batch 1. "knocking head"

QuantumQrack

Activity: 337

View Profile
June 20, 2013, 10:44:05 AM

Just to clarify, these are not pictures of Avalon's "Facility".  These are just pics of different equipment used in the process.  Avalon simply subcontracts all their work out to some facility that specializes in this kind of work.
Bicknellski

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 20, 2013, 10:51:59 AM

I love to see underpaid Chinese at work.
Just hope they ship fast.

As opposed to seeing ZERO jobs in the US because they were outsourced to China?

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
titomane

View Profile
June 20, 2013, 10:57:28 AM

Oh the trolls. Everyone said B3 would never sell at 72btc... ah look it sold out.

Everyone says "oh it was 70 no one will buy b4". It will sell it. Why would people say otherwise? Because they have a vested interest. Either they get cheaper units, or less competition for units.

If you accuse someone of troll. Use quote. Do not throw accusations on the air. Specifies which user's are spitting.

By the way ask someone Batch3 own. If they are going to repay the investment.

Bitcoinorama (OP)

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 20, 2013, 10:59:08 AM

Just to clarify, these are not pictures of Avalon's "Facility".  These are just pics of different equipment used in the process.  Avalon simply subcontracts all their work out to some facility that specializes in this kind of work.

Umm it's specifically titled on BitSyncom's Imgur account which I've lined to in the OP; "Avalon's New Facility", by their own words, it is...

Make my day! Say thanks if you found me helpful Smiley BTC Address --->
1487ThaKjezGA6SiE8fvGcxbgJJu6XWtZp
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 20, 2013, 10:59:49 AM

They "sold" because people lost their heads. There were no options available (unless you consider BFL an option way back then);

I wasn't against it either, it funds Avalon next steps.

I highly doubt the situation will repeat.
QuantumQrack

View Profile
June 20, 2013, 11:08:16 AM

Umm it's specifically titled on BitSyncom's Imgur account which I've lined to in the OP; "Avalon's New Facility", by their own words, it is...

Are you trying to troll everybody with this bullshit?  You really think Avalon owns that building, all the equipment, and has all those employees on Avalon payroll?  LOL, fuck.

Bitcoinorama (OP)

View Profile
June 20, 2013, 11:09:57 AM

Are you trying to troll everybody with this bullshit?  You really think Avalon owns that building, all the equipment, and has all those employees on Avalon payroll?  LOL, fuck.

No dumbass, I'm just repeating the same title they used, click a link, see for yourself and stop being so quick to bitch...

QuantumQrack

View Profile
June 20, 2013, 11:13:47 AM

No dumbass, I'm just repeating the same title they used, click a link, see for yourself and stop being so quick to bitch...

Their title is misleading, hence my first post in the thread.  And you just repeat it like a fucking parrot.
Bitcoinorama (OP)

View Profile
June 20, 2013, 11:16:16 AM
Last edit: June 20, 2013, 12:28:46 PM by Bitcoinorama

Just to clarify, these are not pictures of Avalon's "Facility".  These are just pics of different equipment used in the process.  Avalon simply subcontracts all their work out to some facility that specializes in this kind of work.

Are you trying to troll everybody with this bullshit?  You really think Avalon owns that building, all the equipment, and has all those employees on Avalon payroll?  LOL, fuck.

Their title is misleading, hence my first post in the thread.  And you just repeat it like a fucking parrot.

Roll Eyes What with their email being newsworthy to those vested and the community at large? Yes I repeated what they sent by email moments before, as I created the thread, obviously!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: