Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 07:28:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Roger Ver goes full blown BCash  (Read 1808 times)
NavySeals

Activity: 371
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 07:09:01 PM

The rich guys can do whatever they want

Yeah pretty much, the guy just moved 25k bitcoin to finex which could pump any coin to the sky. But hey thanks for the free money.

Wher is the evidence? Any screeenshot or tx for this? Because I don't believe this.

Will I believe Jihan Wu liar and his tweets? No, I won't. They purely lying to the cryptocurrency community. He thinks he's a smart guy, but there are always smarter people than him.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
radeone

Activity: 169
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 07:30:04 PM

https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/7cefom/roger_ver_just_sent_25k_btc_to_bitfinex/

here you go good sir.

ICO IS NOW LIVE    ▐┃▌    1WORLD ONLINE    ▐┃▌    WHITEPAPER
✣ ✣ ✣ ┃ Revolutionizing ONLINE MEDIA with BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY and incentives for AUDIENCE ENGAGEMENT™ ┃ ✣ ✣ ✣
ANN \ / TELEGRAM \ / FACEBOOK \ / WHATSAPP \ / TWITTER \ / KAKAOTALK
miyaka26

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 06:08:50 AM

Jihan and Roger have different perspective to btc and bch Jihan wants that bch improves and make it own stuff the same with btc he is implying that they are different and make their own business while Roger consider that bch will replace btc and the worst part is he is calling it the real bitcoin, they are a bit contradicting to each other the only thing that is quite common is their support to bch, we will see what's gonna happen as the current price of bch is dropping and btc is fluctuating from $6000 to $6500.

Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 08:28:42 AM

Jihan and Roger have different perspective to btc and bch Jihan wants that bch improves and make it own stuff the same with btc he is implying that they are different and make their own business while Roger consider that bch will replace btc and the worst part is he is calling it the real bitcoin, they are a bit contradicting to each other the only thing that is quite common is their support to bch, we will see what's gonna happen as the current price of bch is dropping and btc is fluctuating from $6000 to $6500.
if support coming from other btc believers showed up for sure pressure will dictate to those miners and traders who's supporting bitcoin cash as of now,
we all knew that this is just another test with bitcoin original if this survive easily then mooning will followed again, 10K $ would be there to wait for such another ath to achieved.
fanbeila

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 08:43:00 AM

BCH has fallen now to $1,215.I think that roger ver has got himself tired of pumping continuously and that's why,BCH price is facing a decline.In the mean time,bitcoin price has recovered from $6,056 to $6,242 now.Roger ver and jihan wu were responsible for BCH creation.Now,Jihan wu has started to speak in a different tone.
Once again,its going to be proved that bitcoin could not be replaced.

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
     ▀▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
  ▄  ▄▀▀           ▀▀  ▀▄
 ▄▀ █      ▐█ █▌      █ ▀▄
▄█ █     ▄███████▄     █ █▄
█ ▄▀    ██▀▐█ █▌▀██     █ █
█ █     ██ ▐█ █▌ ██     █ █
█ ▀▄    ██▄▐█ █▌███    ▄▀ █
▀█ █     ▀████████▄    █ █▀
 ▀▄ ▀      ▐█ █▌ ▀█▌  █ ▄▀
  ▀▄  ▀▄           ▄▄▀  ▀
    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄▄
       ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
      █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
▄▄▄▀▀▀█   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   █
█     █ ▄▀      ▀▄ █
 █  ▄██ █        █ █
 █  █ █ █        ▀ █
  █ █ █ █ ▄█▄█▄  ▀ █
  █  ██ █  █▄▄█▄ █ █
   █ ██ ▄ ▄█▄▄▄█ █ █
   █  █ ▄  ▀ ▀   █ █
    █ █ █        █ █
    █ █ ▀▄      ▄▀ █
     ██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   █
      █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
.PLATINUM  STABLECOINS
..USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ...

─────────────────────────
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█     ████     █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   WHITEPAPER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
...FACEBOOK... .....TWITTER..... ...TELEGRAM...
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN THREAD   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
cydrix

Activity: 602
Merit: 129

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 08:57:55 AM

Cant help it if he does that at least he do the effort to make that real or a reality from a plan . Bitcoin is atleast recovering from the lost $1000 from last days  it is a shocking value up until now so all the bitcoiners are suffering from this.
Opquar

Activity: 385

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 09:08:22 AM

He has not dumped his bitcoins yet. He has only moved them to an exchange thus far. BCH dipped again, so if he truly wants to go all-in, now would be the time.
BillCoin

Activity: 476
Merit: 259

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 09:15:57 AM

Very nice call.

Also your statement is being confirmed by the fact that Roger Ver has transferred his whole bitcoin stash, 25K from them has been confirmed that were transferred to bitfinex cold wallet, which means that he planned to sell atleast 25K bitcoins.

After his transfer we could see that there are huge purchases of bitcoin cash from bitfinex exchange, probably Roger Ver dumping his bitcoins so he can purchase bitcoin cash tokens.
Drixy

Activity: 168

reading.......

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 09:16:39 AM

Almost a second i thought it was hopeless to recover the emergency money on the other day on the low value my rates was wiped out thats costly about a $100 yesterday but the normal when it is not that low it was $115 lol the value was not that high up until now my bitcoin didnt get to its full potential to me lol.the timing was awfuly bad dammit.
thejaytiesto (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 04:14:27 PM

Well it looks like they ran out of money for the time being. BCash crashed hard from that ridiculous $2700 peak. I can't believe someone bought at that price. Props to whoever dumped there, big bucks to be made with this. I will keep the rest of my BCash because I know this will happen again eventually. BCash depends on flippening dramas happening and every time there is one on the horizon they will pump this. Of course no flippening will actually happen, the key is to know when to dump.
beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1160

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 06:40:26 PM

You never answered how Roger is using his Bitcoin.com site to pump Bitcoin Cash. How is he doing that?

TL;DR: Buy the fucking dip and enjoy BCH's pump while it lasts.

A better TL;DR: Buy the fucking dip with Bitcoin Cash!

How new can you be? Bitcoin.com is propaganda central for BCash, same as the /r/btc subreddit. Also notice how this is all coming from that Korean exchange, it is obviously Roger Ver dicking around.

Also someone found this pastebin from months ago dated  Jul 30th, 2017:
That sounds worrisome though but I do not see how that would really happen. You are right by saying it is a joke and nothing more than a joke which would get so interesting even very soon when a huge dump starts. It is obvious this has been just a one way manipulation and I am not sure who he is really trying to deceive here. Users, traders ?

It is a huge pump that is just being used to manipulate the market, and this would really show how much of a shit BCH is at the long run.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
wxa7115

Activity: 2716
Merit: 704

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 07:14:31 PM

You never answered how Roger is using his Bitcoin.com site to pump Bitcoin Cash. How is he doing that?

TL;DR: Buy the fucking dip and enjoy BCH's pump while it lasts.

A better TL;DR: Buy the fucking dip with Bitcoin Cash!

How new can you be? Bitcoin.com is propaganda central for BCash, same as the /r/btc subreddit. Also notice how this is all coming from that Korean exchange, it is obviously Roger Ver dicking around.

Also someone found this pastebin from months ago dated  Jul 30th, 2017:

Traders, certain information has come to my attention that is causing me grave concerns and i feel it is my duty to warn each and every one of you.    

We all know the scaling drama has caused a huge rift, resulting in bitcoin forking into the soon to be "Bitcoin Cash".    

I know many have large holdings and savings in bitcoin, and are 'hodlers' and will never sell, so when the selling starts, you may lose everything if you don't also sell.  

Gentlemen, this is certaintly not going to be gentlemen.      

Certain information has come to light from back room channels, sources i cannot disclose ~ even writing this post will probably reveal my source - but i feel by gods will, I must warn you all.  

Selling is coming. Selling the likes of which hasn't been seen since MtGox era.  
Already as i type this, battleships of bitcoin are being shorted on all major exchanges.  

Gentlemen, The enemy, the big blockers, have colluded and joined forces. The chinese, Jihan & co have put together a plan to replace bitcoin with bitcoin cash.  

The plan goes like this:  
Chinese miners (f2pool, antpool etc etc) have organised with major exchanges (via/huobi/okcoin etc) to support and launch bitcoin cash.  
Initially they will let everyone who wants to sell, sell.    
Once the coin has bottomed out, and everyone who wanted to sell has sold, they [chinese miners/jihad/chinese exchanges] will begin accumulating lots and lots of bitcoin cash.  
They will then begin to pump the price  to around 0.1 BCC/BTC - 10%  
The big pools won't mine it ~ they will let the smaller pools see the returns from mining this expensive, but low difficulty coin and start mining it.  
Later, the larger pools will join, and as we know, jihad has ALOT of hashing power, their plan is for bitcoin cash to have more hashing power than bitcoin ~ and lets be honest, once t he chinese move over, that is pretty much it.  
Around this time, the 'hard fork' section of segwit 2x is not going to happen ~ it never was - Bitcoin cash will then be seen as the original NYA coin..  
At that point in time, Bitcoin cash will be on all major chinese exchanges, possibly some western exchanges aswell, and have majority hashing power. Western companies & other merchant providers (BitPay - @Spair) etc - paid off by bitmain etc will go along with the new bitcoin cash narrative and will push for the 'bitcoin cash' to be called 'bitcoin' on all their platforms, leaving only coinbase et all which will then be the odd ones out..  

Now comes the scary part, The old bitcoin, the bitcoin we know and love, is going to get DESTROYED.  
What determines a coins success ? It's market cap.  
Big old school blockers and miners are going to dump bitcoin back to the bottom, they will take literally billions and billions of dollars out of bitcoin. They will use the money to fund the marketing, and development, or 'bitcoin cash' - Think, Bitcoin core - FIRED.  Think - forbes article, "why bitcoin miners and companies are moving to bitcoin cash" - think - "Why the market is chosing bitcoin cash as bitcoin not bitcoin core"  - They wil lsay the market has spoken, that people have voted with their money.  

Right now, massive huge shorts are being built, already on finex, shorts are at 32k - not seen since $200 these kinds of numbers of shorts, and its climbing, all the t ime, consistently, they have ALOT of coins to short.  

The most painful kind of selling, is where it never bounces and if you remember MtGox from $1000 to $70, you'll remember what no bounces feels like ~ and I can tell you. This won't be any better.  

Good luck all, remember - fair warning.

Below is I grabbed, i also have some slack and telegram logs, I will sort them out later when i get back, i just want to confirm what I can safely disclose first for my own protection.

Email from [alice] to [bob] - http://imgur.com/a/FcZIp

https://pastebin.com/n0aGBMQr

Not sure how legit this is, but at least it predicted 2x being cancelled, but then again i also considered that possibility.

And I don't see big whales supporting BCash besides Roger Ver, everyone else thinks it's a joke. Therefore, I don't see how this isn't a pump to exit at higher prices before Coinbase allows people to dump their coins come January 2018.
Good find, I always wondered why they were creating segwit2x when they did not wanted to adopt segwit on the first place, it seems this has been a concerted effort to make bitcoin cash stronger and to weaken bitcoin, and to make a lot of money at the same time but like always all this maneuvers are bound to fail, the support of most people is still on bitcoin and not in a coin we know it is going to crash, the current price of bitcoin cash cannot be maintained and will eventually dump.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Reid

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 08:07:25 PM

Damn whales.
Look at where we are now.
This big amount holders can really make some.money just like that.
Sell their bitcoins make the value fall and then buy back.
Of course they will need some reason and BCH was the means to be the scapegoat.
Just telling stories like this makes others follow them.
This should be stopped. It is just them who are getting richer.
loragean03

Activity: 403

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 09:27:16 PM

whales can do what ever they want, fake news, propaganda, social posts, just to make us to follow on what they want to do, other people are getting panic after they read that article and rush following that man just to make over on what they can see, so the main stream is, even Roger Ver goes full blown Bcash to make him self more richer, there would be a reason why he do that, of course that decision has a big effect in bitcoin world. but after that pump and dump on that bch im sure they will come back to btc.
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 01:09:16 PM

It might be the case. Today all the main cryptos are red or with no significant gains apart from bitcoin cash. Bitcoin is also losing dominance but just vs. bitcoin cash, unlike what happened between February and July.

Is he is really selling bitcoin cash as bitcoins, as it seems on his web (because "bitcoin cash" doesn't appear anywhere), he is actually deceiving people and should be punished for that. He is based in Japan and I suppose, as Bitcoin has been legalized there, there should be some regulations to punish that.
It is very much obvious and every trader knows that bitcoin cash is just being pumped presently and how long that is going to be sustained is what is not known yet.

If Roger Ver has decided to go all in on bitcoin cash to support what he believes in, then good for him, but I would really be on the watch out to take very close look at the market for strange movements cause it would be bad if he dumps it back hard which is what I expect to happen anyway. Deceivers!
Quietman

Activity: 292

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 01:43:23 PM

So many propagandas to abolish bitcoin and kill its reputation. If you are weak enough, you'll be with those who got fooled and hooked to sell their bitcoin. The whales might also have something to do with the dump of bitcoin. It is being manipulated to profit and earn more money. It was done before and it is being done until now. The cancellation of segwit2x to the pump of BCH. This really caused a panic to many and shifted from BTC to BCH.
Roger Ver might want to go all in with bitcoin cash. No one stopping him. It is his choice either way.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 02:18:54 PM

So many propagandas to abolish bitcoin and kill its reputation. If you are weak enough, you'll be with those who got fooled and hooked to sell their bitcoin. The whales might also have something to do with the dump of bitcoin. It is being manipulated to profit and earn more money. It was done before and it is being done until now. The cancellation of segwit2x to the pump of BCH. This really caused a panic to many and shifted from BTC to BCH.
Roger Ver might want to go all in with bitcoin cash. No one stopping him. It is his choice either way.

I agree. These people trying to bring btc down don't run out of things to try. It could even be possible that ver is doing this just to get the price of btc really low so he can buy more. Bch will never be bitcoin.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
ss890

Activity: 644
Merit: 263

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 02:45:25 PM

Im pretty sure this won’t last for much loner and BCH can never sustain this melody for long time as bitcoin would do. There are many reasons, for example if there is even little downward movement which makes everyone suspicious that bitcoin cash will go down then everyone on that blockchain will start selling off everything they have and this will pump the bitcoin a lot. Only panic people are not BCH and the real dealers all into the bitcoin itself. So we don’t have to worry about Roger or Jihan’s they can do whatever they want but with complete unsuccessful attempt. :-)
thejaytiesto (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:10:47 PM

Looks like something is going on with the miners in China. The government is back at it with some sort of "crackdown on miners". Jihan Wu was supposed to be at a conferecne today and he wasn't present probably related to that.

And on other news.. Bithumb, the Korean exchange responsible for the mega BCash pump, visited by the police:

Get some popcorns because the drama never ends in bitcoinland.
jseverson

Activity: 1834
Merit: 759

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:25:46 PM

He won't. He's testing how the market will react first. Bitcoin Cash's climb to $2700 was probably a good sign, but then it crashed to half of its value. Things are not looking up for them, and there's no way Roger Ver will dump his Bitcoins now.

To the people who dumped BTC and bought BCH when they saw Roger Ver move his Bitcoins, I'm sorry for your loss. You've been duped.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: