Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 10:17:23 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Where do you spend your money from Bitcoin?  (Read 12344 times)
kolitski

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:12:06 AM

For now my money from bitcoin was in the bank because i have planned to buy a land and build my own house for my future, maybe in a few years from now my dream will be granted through bitcoin.

wesbrook2

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:22:00 AM

Im using my money from bitcoin in buying the clothes that I want to ahve and by buying foods to survive everyday
MGBloomz

Activity: 238

Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:25:11 AM

I spend my money from bitcoin to fulfill my needs. Also i like to spend it specially on food and to fill my hobbies.
Wow nice. Im hoping to be profitable in here same with you and others who had enjoy their earnings in bitcoin. As im a newbie I need to work hard for my success.

Alex Storm

Activity: 119

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:31:28 AM

Today's economy is either rising or falling depending on the consumers and sellers. If you join the Bitcoin, there is a high probability that you will gain something from your money because there are a lot of opportunities here. So my question is, "Where do you usually spend your money that you have gained here in Bitcoin?"

Bitcoin has really proven to be this generation secondary source of income, in the sense that bitcoin has given us to the opportunity to make extra income a side the money we get from our regular job.
So the most way we spend our bitcoin is to use it to support our financial life and develop our skills in trading like using bitcoin to buy software that we use for trading and mining also.
spartak-sbk

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:37:40 AM

Today's economy is either rising or falling depending on the consumers and sellers. If you join the Bitcoin, there is a high probability that you will gain something from your money because there are a lot of opportunities here. So my question is, "Where do you usually spend your money that you have gained here in Bitcoin?"

Personally, I do not spend, but reinvest in the crypto industry, and not in bitcoin himself, buying other potential altos (which will give in the future X2, X3) to get even more profit
1jaffa1

Activity: 280
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:39:25 AM

I usually spend my bitcoin of course in buying things I want and things that I need like primary needs and other things to be bought. I like to work hard in bitcoin because of the things I want to buy, things I want to get and placed I wany to go to. Many people nowadyas also do it because it is their primary reason of earning it.
denny27

Activity: 546
Merit: 101

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:50:06 AM

About this, I'm always expect that I can spending bitcoin directly without having to cash it first and then buy something that I want.
At this time and so on.., maybe I rarely spending my bitcoin income, I'll focusing it as a personal savings which will be very helpful to meet my needs in the future (after getting married). Grin

jakfaronputra amin

Activity: 79

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 11:11:26 AM

the money I get from the bitcoin I spend to support my family's life like daily needs and school fees for my child
Elsie123

Activity: 107

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 11:52:12 AM

I would reinvest more within this crypto industry, not bitcoin but buying other potential alts for more profits, for physical goods i would seriously go for expensive assets like cars, rigs or house if i could afford to.
regalis

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:20:14 PM

Actually I used my money on my business I put an additional capital to improve my profession.I shared my money to my relatives who barely needs my assistance. I reserve something for my children's future and for emergency. We don't know when the danger strikes to our life,so better if we are prepared.In the coming years our needs are extensive because of the highe-price basic needs so be optimistic.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:25:45 PM

If I earn in bitcoin i spend it for my families future.Surely for my children.I  will invest in eduactional plan.Atlest I can assurento them that no matter what happened in bitcoin in the future my childrens education is secured.Ofcourse invest and have some bussiness.
portotoi

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

Blockchain with a Purpose

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:50:42 PM

I had receive many tokens since i participated in this crypto world. At first i usually spend my bitcoin income to all my financial needs at home but now, i controlled my money and hold bitcoin for the future. I only spend only for important needs. Because saving money is important also so that you can hold more bitcoins in the future.

mariyawisman

Activity: 197

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:53:54 PM

For now I’m not spending bitcoin because I’m holding it. I’m waiting for it to grow like any others people here. And I also convert it into fiat to give it to my parents for the everyday needs in the house.
genology

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:01:29 PM

As of now, my investment in Bitcoin is still low so I don't spend it on something. I still continue to put in more money on it so that it can generate passive income in the future.

E l i g m a           AI-driven and blockchain-based cognitive commerce platform     
│| ███████████ |│    JOIN PRESALE   ★  March 20th  ★     │| ██████████ |│
WHITEPAPER      FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM      TWITTER      LINKEDIN      MEDIUM
lebrone08

Activity: 142
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:37:03 PM

I don't spend my money from bitcoin, I will save it, because I want to buy a new car, audi A6 is my dream.

Since it is my first signature campaign,  I will not spend it yet all my earnings,  I just stored it in my wallet then maybe in the event that I need money then that's  the time I will convert it into fiat currencies,  but I will not withdraw it all,  I still need to leave at least 40 percent for future investment  Tongue
DonFacundo

Activity: 1344
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:48:48 PM

well I spend my bitcoin for my daily needs and also my family needs of course, and I'm trying to save my other bitcoin to buy a new laptop or gaming computer.

geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:29:01 PM

well I spend my bitcoin for my daily needs and also my family needs of course, and I'm trying to save my other bitcoin to buy a new laptop or gaming computer.
Saving bitcoin for the purpose of buying a laptop, that makes me feel you are wasting your bitcoin because bitcoin is becoming more expensive each year, spending it on purposes like this, it is not advisable, you should save bitcoin for larger purposes. It may be that you will build a shop, a company, in short, you need a solid career, after everything becomes stable, you can use your earned money to buy a computer or whatever you want, it would be more reasonable, money is not easy to earn, you should use it in a smarter way

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
cryptojaani

Activity: 252
Merit: 71

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:33:41 PM

the money I get from the bitcoin I spend to support my family's life like daily needs and school fees for my child
Being a student, I spend my money in studies, by buying some materials that will help me in my studies, by using it in different way. I also spending money for myself. I already bought some gadgets and things that i want in able for me to relax myself during siesta time. And lastly, Im also investing it in a Bank that will also help myself in gaining money.
Cameo

Activity: 37

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:37:09 PM

I spend my money from bitcoin in important things and i spend it for my daily needs and to support my family needs.I spend my money to fix and rennovate my house because i want my family to have a better home.
This is good and it will be better if you will invest some of the money for the profit, then you will not be worry about the future while spending the money today, as if I am spending my money with bitcoin to make my family happy then at the same time I am trying to invest more money to bitcoin so that I will not be worry about future investment. I use to buy online goods and I save it for the long time as well.
yanlap

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:58:27 PM

About this, I'm always expect that I can spending bitcoin directly without having to cash it first and then buy something that I want.
At this time and so on.., maybe I rarely spending my bitcoin income, I'll focusing it as a personal savings which will be very helpful to meet my needs in the future (after getting married). Grin
I wish that this happens in the near future and we don’t have to cash out the money from the crypto to spend it anywhere, until then it is one of the most demoralizing factor for the investors and the one of the major reasons for keeping the people away from the crypto currency. I am hopeful that just like Mexico, other countries will bring some legislations on this crypto to make it legalise and take the society towards a real cashless society.
Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »
  Print  

Jump to: