Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 09:20:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Where do you spend your money from Bitcoin?  (Read 12344 times)
Finnsimon

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:02:02 AM

In case I received my first Bitcoin or BTC from this bounty campaign, I will not spent it yet, I rather to keep or save it first and make it grow.
Yantoaja

Activity: 322
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:20:12 AM

Actually i just spend my money for my family and friends. Because I do not have the stuff you really want to buy with money. Most just the need for bitcoin. Like laptops or gadgets that are badly needed for the sake of bitcoin.
Snowys

Activity: 44

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:16:50 AM

Today's economy is either rising or falling depending on the consumers and sellers. If you join the Bitcoin, there is a high probability that you will gain something from your money because there are a lot of opportunities here. So my question is, "Where do you usually spend your money that you have gained here in Bitcoin?"
I spend my money from bitcoin by paying my parents debt to my salary from bitcoin, and my bitcoin residual income is I will buy to my family's meal and the other on my salary is I will collect for my future.
Bitcoin is a currency and it can be used for different things and you can also pay your bills because I’m using bitcoin for different things such as buying food and also I’m going to buy clothes bitcoin is now very popular in our country there where I want to use, I can use bitcoin from last one year I’m using bitcoin in different hotels and restaurants so I’m sure that in every country bitcoin will be use same like my country.
chibimanau

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:25:50 AM

I do not spend anything, I spend all proceeds from Bitcoin to reinvest. I believe in Bitcoin, I dedicate it to my future.
dogz12

Activity: 210
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:42:22 AM

Today's economy is either rising or falling depending on the consumers and sellers. If you join the Bitcoin, there is a high probability that you will gain something from your money because there are a lot of opportunities here. So my question is, "Where do you usually spend your money that you have gained here in Bitcoin?"
I am new to cryptos and i haven't had a taste of the "real" profit yet with it. But if i do succeed with it i am planning to save and later on put up a business of my own, an internet cafe maybe.
adizero

Activity: 124

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 05:00:32 AM

money may be the result of the bitcoin will I use spun again to buy altcoin. so I think this will be an advantage for me because my profits and capital invested in a promising thing.
AzamNurWahid

Activity: 658
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:04:58 AM

I just been here and have not got anything but if I get paid from bounty that I follow now I will use for investment because I think for the future not to spend money

GreenPowerRanger

Activity: 223
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:12:04 AM

Until now, i dont realised my profit from cryptocurrencys, so i dont cash out. The profit which i take from bitcoin, i reinvested in bitcoin or in some altcoins. So if im honestly, i would not know where to spend my money. I do not have money problem, i can buy almost everything i want. So thats probably why i dont cash out. I was to greedy and thougt, i just cash out when i had enough for a house or a car, which would need a lot of time until my coins and tokens get this value.
_noname_

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:14:30 AM

I spend my earned cash through bitcoin in supporting the every day need of my family and other commitment of my little girl in her school. The rest of the cash is fill in as my sparing the guarantee the eventual fate of mama family. Bitcoin is exceptionally useful to me since it give a chance to me to pick up cash disgusting way and furthermore help my family to satisfy the day by day needs. Presently bitcoin fills in as my principle wellspring of wage.
Jaky

Activity: 105
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:32:47 AM

I will use my earings in BTC in my daily needs like pay my bill, school etc... The profit in crypto is a big help for my family  and fillin what we need and more extra need as well.. Though i havent recieved my profits yet but i saw from my mentor they goin bigtime inbtc and even buy a house, a car,no more sorry day to say i have no money in my pocket  actully this holy week thier families off for a long vacation and out of the country vacation... Soon ill be one of those lucky one's my faith in BTC is far beyond compair..

▄▄▄   ▐ ▌   HIVEPOWER.tech   ▐ ▌   Crowdsale 》 June 11th   ▄▄▄
Build Decentralized Energy Communities Secured by the Blockchain
harapan

Activity: 1750
Merit: 306

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:35:13 AM

i just take some money earned from bounty, i use as fulfilling the necessities of life and the rest i use for investment in altcoin so i get many benefits in the future

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
acener

Activity: 1274
Merit: 115

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:40:14 AM

I'm not spending much of my bitcoins because I prefer to save it to earn more profit. Some part of it is being used to sustain my daily necessities but other than that, I usually save and hold it. Through my earnings in joining bounty campaigns I get an opportunity to earn better which is an advantage for me.

jcarlo

Activity: 798
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:02:39 AM

My profits from bitcoin i am investing again on other altcoin. So far is good but I am once withdrawing my profits to fullfill my need. Its good to make money from cryptoworld because more opportunity to make money
jethopoes

Activity: 12

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:04:59 AM

I will not spend it easily. I will save it so that I can buy expensive things not for myself also for my loved ones
Valzzz005

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:31:55 AM

I buy my personal wants bags,clothes,bags and many more but I usually buy things that needed in school that can help me I also gave my parents a small amount of money to help us in our financial needs and the left money I keep them and save in case of emergency. I buy a lot of things because of bitcoin. Thanks!
AndrewBrown

Activity: 251

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:52:47 AM

I don't really spend bitcoin a lot but I mostly just change it into fiat to take care of come basic needs when I really need them. Other times I just buy stuff with bitcoin online.
franzkie345

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:01:14 AM

I spend my money from bitcoin to fulfill my needs. Also i like to spend it specially on food and to fill my hobbies.

Me, I am still not earning from bitcoin but I know soon I willl and that money will be use to buy my needs, for tuition fees and future expenses.
themughni

Activity: 65

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:19:39 AM

money from bitcoin I spend to buy propety and fulfill my needs.
Aneuk cabang

Activity: 242
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:45:38 AM

i have not spend any of it until today, i like to spend it on my hobby (tracking or hiking). so i am planning to use the profits i got from bitcoin and some others coin for my next trip expense or buying things related to it.
Allura74

Activity: 546

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:00:52 AM

I buy my personal wants bags,clothes,bags and many more but I usually buy things that needed in school that can help me I also gave my parents a small amount of money to help us in our financial needs and the left money I keep them and save in case of emergency. I buy a lot of things because of bitcoin. Thanks!
As for me, I am a minimum bitcoin earner by just having it after the end of bounty campaign and mostly I spent it for the needs of my family since I consider crypto as my extra or other source of income. Education, transportation and the basic daily needs is usually where my income from bitcoin goes.

Pages: « 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »
  Print  

Jump to: