Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 04:02:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Where do you spend your money from Bitcoin?  (Read 12341 times)
Dimid

Activity: 702
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:24:05 AM

Since my main earnings are in bitcoins, I have to take money from it for all basic necessities of life: paying communal, electricity, food, clothing ..... If I have not spent income, I try to reinvest them into altcoins, ICO, equipment upgrade for mining.
kyoshiro0911

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:30:35 AM

I spend my earnings from bitcoin to things i never expect to have. Spent to luxuries and food. In other words for occasional splurge. I would want to have a lot of stored bitcoin in order to double my money. Bitcoin really opened a very big opportunity to help other people earn in easy way. It helps a lot of people how to save and invest in order for them to double their income. It is one best way how to earn big that could afford to acquire a house that you ever dreamt. I also spend bitcoin in food for my family. Joining bitcoin is truly life changing. We are blessed to have bitcoin since getting richer is now within reach.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:24:32 AM

Since my main earnings are in bitcoins, I have to take money from it for all basic necessities of life: paying communal, electricity, food, clothing ..... If I have not spent income, I try to reinvest them into altcoins, ICO, equipment upgrade for mining.
That is a good habit that you are really spending your earnings from bitcoin to the things that you just really need like the food and the electricity and other stuff that is really necessary and the excess amount is also being spend in such a good way because you are investing it to make more profit and it is already obvious that you will be good in the future because of that habit.
obinine

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:16:47 AM

I will be reinvesting a lot of ought to I begin gaining nice. in any case, to start out with, my bitcoin was utilised to get the requirements of my family, next is I utilised a number of my bitcoin to pay all of our bills that square measure the a part of my bitcoin gaining month to month in lightweight of the very fact that my compensation is not merely to high it's correct for the prices of my family. that each one i am going through with my financial gain from bitcoins.
bilyboy

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:47:07 AM

Currently I spend money from bitcoin to buy various needs that I like especially the latest gadgets, motorcycles, fashion and so on, I'm still working in the office and make bitcoin as a future investment so I just spend if I really need money to buy stuff that I like.
Chrisjay29

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:50:14 AM

will me i spend my bitcoin building my own house and spend it too my daily needs. i also saving bitcoin for my children future. because i know someday bitcoin will huge in the upcoming future
surbanaB

Activity: 189
Merit: 12

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:59:47 AM

Today's economy is either rising or falling depending on the consumers and sellers. If you join the Bitcoin, there is a high probability that you will gain something from your money because there are a lot of opportunities here. So my question is, "Where do you usually spend your money that you have gained here in Bitcoin?"
Bitcoin becomes more and more popular nowerdays. Especially, it is getting recognized as a currency which is accepted in some countries. That brings us many chances to use bitcoin for paying for what we buy. Even it also helps bitcoin users have convenient way to use bitcoin. To speak frankly, I always want to use my bitcoin to pay for what I need but it’s so pity that my country doesn’t accept bitcoin for paying anything. I wanna use bitcoin to pay for buying books, fast food and the like. I hope some day I can use bitcoin for paying in my country. Now I just always keep investing and tradingto get benefit.

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
Gondwanaland

Activity: 354

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:33:11 AM

Today's economy is either rising or falling depending on the consumers and sellers. If you join the Bitcoin, there is a high probability that you will gain something from your money because there are a lot of opportunities here. So my question is, "Where do you usually spend your money that you have gained here in Bitcoin?"

I usually used my bitcoin in all things that I need in life. I also used it to help my parents to pay bills in the house. I used it as my allowance in school. And some it i share it to my family and friends because i believe that sharing is caring. Bitcoin really a big help in each of individuals so that I am proud in bitcoin.

RATEONIUM              Twitter       Telegram     Reddit   
GLOBAL BLOCKCHAIN BASED PRODUCT
██  ██ SERVICE RATING PLATFORM Gothic ██  ██
kuckong

Activity: 184

Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:46:20 AM

I spend my money from the first bitcoin to make ends meet, second for my family and the third to save and then I will invest in bitcoin and altcoin. because in the future cryptocurrency is a promising business.

NVCPRO

Activity: 30

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:31:34 AM

For me, money is going to be from bitcoin I will spend on my life needs, the remaining money I will buy home, if left over I will invest in bitcoin.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:56:00 AM

I spend my money from the first bitcoin to make ends meet, second for my family and the third to save and then I will invest in bitcoin and altcoin. because in the future cryptocurrency is a promising business.
It is indeed a very promising business because it has a high potential for the future because their technology is not like the other investments that we saw in the past few years. Cryptocurrencies are the real deal so keep it up and always save your money for cryptocurrencies if you want to be rich in the future because i think that in the 2020, cryptocurrencies will become the hottest topic to all investors.
jaylhynne018

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:57:55 AM

i spend my earning money from bitcoin to my family needs and for my everyday life so that was i manage my gift from bitcoin i always thank for bitcoin!

▬▬[  ENKIDU  ]▬▬[ NEXT GENERATION TEAMS AND PAYMENT SPLITTING ]▬   
▌  THE WORLD'S FIRST DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL COLLABORATION PLATFORM ▐
▬▬  POSSIBLE ONLY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN | Twitter  | Telegram  | Reddit  | Medium  | ANN Thread  | Facebook ▬▬
ahiaba.john@yahoo.com

Activity: 365

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:08:59 AM

Just like any other sources of income, I spend my income from bitcoin for almost all my needs including primary and secondary needs. For primary needs like foods,shelter, health and wears and for secondary needs to including transportation, seminars, tourism and so on.

morrisby25

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:25:43 AM

I pay it to my essential desires and a few of my desires that i wanted to buy from that time forward. I likewise offered it to my of us, relatives and modify the less lucky I to envision within the town and totally different advantages of mine I keep it on my very own bank investment account. Also, finally, I pay my money from bitcoin to buy my mining set-up but its not nevertheless fully entire however rather I as of currently began building.
Analea1

Activity: 49

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:35:42 AM

Maybe i going to spend it for my studies
yakafi

Activity: 85

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:48:24 AM

I want to buy gold and property, that I want to do
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:52:41 AM

Just like any other sources of income, I spend my income from bitcoin for almost all my needs including primary and secondary needs. For primary needs like foods,shelter, health and wears and for secondary needs to including transportation, seminars, tourism and so on.

That's should be the first thing to do because if we only depends on our  main income it is really not enough. With Bitcoin, we can actually buy our daily needs without having hesitation. It is because we have enough funds to support our daily needs and if we get lucky to earn huge rewards then maybe that's the time we can buy our secondary needs.
ogini

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:29:27 PM

I believe that investing land prosperity is also another investment so i decide to acquire as much as a can and wait for when these land will appreciate in value same as bitcoin 
ArnoldChippy

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:25:11 PM

That's should be the first thing to do because if we only depends on our  main income it is really not enough. With Bitcoin, we can actually buy our daily needs without having hesitation. It is because we have enough funds to support our daily needs and if we get lucky to earn huge rewards then maybe that's the time we can buy our secondary needs.
Bitcoin has already give a very good support to people and still continue giving support to those people who do not have any day job or those who have a day job but they are getting a very low salary, i think that the only why through which they can fulfill their need is bitcoin, bitcoin is in fact giving them a very good profit through which they can fulfill all their needs.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
sopromat

Activity: 353

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:56:40 PM

It depends upon the amount of profit that I will gain for example when it's too low because the bitcoin situation Im going to put that money in my financial needs so that I can be able to pay and buy my daily necessities and for the higher amount of value of profit I will put the 3/4 of it in my savings because I want to be prepared in the near future.
Pages: « 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »
  Print  

Jump to: