Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 11:50:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 103 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Where do you spend your money from Bitcoin?  (Read 12333 times)
Whitly

Activity: 668
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:45:10 PM

I'm trying to not spend any of my money from bitcoin, since I'm mining, lil part of my earning going on electryicty bills, then all, what left I split 50/50 and then 25/25 and 50. With 50% of my earnings from mining, I'm reinvesting (buying more miners), and with other 50% (25% of it I leave in bitcoins and hold and on anther part I'm buying different altcoins or investing in ICOs).
lifengpu

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 12:12:28 AM

some spend as much as most on the small expenses of the family, and the rest I will breguet for major purchases
Rrotess

Activity: 264
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:09:39 AM

Today's economy is either rising or falling depending on the consumers and sellers. If you join the Bitcoin, there is a high probability that you will gain something from your money because there are a lot of opportunities here. So my question is, "Where do you usually spend your money that you have gained here in Bitcoin?"
For me I will spend my money from bitcoin buy buying a house and then I have a plan to give to my parents so that they can start their own mini store business soon.
Jembut Ireng

Activity: 586

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:36:41 AM

Unfortunately if I have never sold bitcoin to fiat, I started buying bitcoin since a year ago when the price was $ 3800, I was thinking of selling when the month of December that price reached more than $ 15,000 but I cancel because I'm sure the price will continue to rise, precisely at that price I bought again.
ether19

Activity: 532

BTC. ETC. EOS

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2018, 03:39:34 AM

Unfortunately if I have never sold bitcoin to fiat, I started buying bitcoin since a year ago when the price was $ 3800, I was thinking of selling when the month of December that price reached more than $ 15,000 but I cancel because I'm sure the price will continue to rise, precisely at that price I bought again.

Same here! I have never sold my bitcoin. I believe things are just going to start up and selling now would be foolish. Invest and go long!
iconicavs

Activity: 182

Business Driven CryptoCurrency based on Assest

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:46:29 AM

Today's economy is either rising or falling depending on the consumers and sellers. If you join the Bitcoin, there is a high probability that you will gain something from your money because there are a lot of opportunities here. So my question is, "Where do you usually spend your money that you have gained here in Bitcoin?"

Mostly from the things I need. The basic needs of a person. Most of it goes to my school expenses and the rest are spent for my personal needs. My wants can be next but I have things that I dedicate my money on. I save my money very well because I have things in mind and I plan to buy them/spend them for my personal satisfaction.

iconicavs

Activity: 182

Business Driven CryptoCurrency based on Assest

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:47:46 AM

For me I will spend my money from bitcoin buy buying a house and then I have a plan to give to my parents so that they can start their own mini store business soon.

Exactly what I have in my mind but minus the store. I just want to give my parents a more comforting home. They have jobs but they are still sending me and my siblings to school so it's going to be hard for both of them. More comforting home is the least I can give them.

fauzan Ichsan

Activity: 1218
Merit: 102

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:48:39 AM

Good idea, i also want to buy a house from work in bitcoin. for the first my target only that, if later i can bought a house, i want to open a business loundry because that prospect is good

Dimonhamon

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2018, 04:47:56 AM

I'm in the cryptocurrency world not for a long time. And the money that has earned from bounty invested in other projects. But now I think I'll be 30% withdraw in fiat, because it is very hard see how money melt and melt.
Pujangga

Activity: 1078
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 04:52:50 AM

The first time I spend money from bitcoin is to buy the latest android for $ 750, and I think this is a very special thing, in addition to buying the latest android I also buy some other gadgets and I hope prices continue to rise so I can buy a new car in this year.
doraegun

Activity: 251
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 07:37:32 AM

Spending money profit from bitcoin for me it's same as normal daily uses because as of now my money earnings from bitcoin is not so big because of a problem of Bitcoin Price Value. and also I'm a new member here in bitcoin we all know that new member of bitcoin here is not too much earning of token  it has limited rewards for new members.

https://VividToken.com   |   PUBLIC SALE  > Jun 8th - Jul 6th
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   [  ///Augment Your Portfolio  ]   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
cahgantenx

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 10:09:34 AM

I will exchange the bitcoin in the exchanger first and then after it exchanged with the original currency. Then it can only be spent
Sir Paijoe

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 10:58:02 AM

Some times I spend my bitcoin to buy stuff I like like jeans, jackets and motorcycle accessories, I'm happy because with bitcoin then we can get big profit, but if calculated then I still lose because I invest about $ 4500 in last December the price is $ 16,000 and now the bitcoin price is not more than $ 7000.

▄██▄  ██ ▄▄
        ▄███▄███  █ ▄▄▄ ▀▀ ▀ ▄
      ▄ █████▀▀▀██▀ ███ ▄▀▀▀▄ █
     ▄▄ ▀███▀ ██▄▄ ▄▄▄ █  █  █ ▄██▄
   ▄ ▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▄▄▀▀ ███ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ████
  ██ ██ █▀▀▀█ ▀▀         ▀▀▀  ▄▄▀▀▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄  █▄▄▄█             ██  ▀▀ ████
 █ ▄▄ █  ▀▀▀              ▀ ██ ██ ▀▀
 █ ▀▀ █ ██▀                 ▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀
███ ▄▄ ▄██▄
▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██▀                ▄███▄ ▄
 █▀▀█  ▄▄▄▄▄               █████  ▄▄
 █▄▄█ █▀ ▄ ▀█              ▀███▀ ████
  ▄▄▄ █  █  █ ▄▄  ▄  ▄ ▄██▄  ▄   ▀██▀
  ▀█▀ ▀█▄▄▄█▀███ ███ ▀ ▀██▀ ▀▄▀ █▄
    ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄  ███▄█▀
    ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▄▄ █▀ ▄ ▀█ ████ ███▀
        ██ ███ █  █  █  ▀▀ █
            ▀▀ ▀█▄▄▄█▀  ▀▀
CRYPTONITY

The Crypto Community Exchange
▐▐ █ █ █ █ ██ ██  Public Sale 1  Starts: Nov 1, 2018
A comprehensive “Cryptosystem”
Security & Insurance
A Community centric trading platform
|
Whitepaper   Telegram   ANN Thread
Twitter    |▌   Discord   ▐|    Facebook
Reddit  ●●⚫  Medium  ⚫●●  LinkedIn
Gens09

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:31:17 PM

Honestly, I am not spending it yet. I just save it in my pocket until it reach 30k. I am planning to buy camera and make it as a business so that the money I got from btc will earn and multiply. But of course, sometimes I spend my money in some food trips since I am food lover haha.
Baggong

Activity: 247

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 04:43:58 PM

I spend bitcoin profit on buying jeans, gadgets, and so on, besides I can buying a new iPhone to my girl friend so make she gets loves me more, I hope this year the price can reach $ 50k so I can buying an apartment.
reyzel27

Activity: 135
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 05:04:10 PM

I spend my money from bitcoin to fulfill my needs. i like to spend it specially on food and to fill my hobbies.and also I donate to others and rebuild my house.and now im beginning to build my small business like mini grocery.

kramchers

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 05:09:44 PM

FAMILY, NEEDS!
I Still remember when i was able to sell a coin worth almost 1 bitcoin which gave me a lot of money.
well honestly that was the biggest stake i ever had in having months of bounties.
i spend that part of bitcoin into having a reunion with my clan with my own money,
God is really good it was a 3 days 2 nights trip but on the 2nd day, i just take a look on my wallet.
that 1200 USD was just gone. initially i widthraw some from my 4500 USD yet before the event finish and withdrew a lot of money on my wallet i just saw it becomming at 4700 USD. look at that.
usorin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 05:54:12 PM

right now i try ot to spend it because the value of it will increase, regarding shops and so on if i remember right couple of months ago i saw a list of online retailers who accept cryptocurrency for their products, and there was quite a few.
ArnoldChippy

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 07:01:05 PM

Honestly, I am not spending it yet. I just save it in my pocket until it reach 30k. I am planning to buy camera and make it as a business so that the money I got from btc will earn and multiply. But of course, sometimes I spend my money in some food trips since I am food lover haha.
I am also not in position to spend my bitcoin for purchasing things in local market, although in online shopping center i have made some purchase, but for very little purposes, while for most of the time i use bitcoin for trading and investment purposes, I think that it will become easy for us to use bitcoin for shopping and other purposes with the passage of time, when bitcoin users will increase too much.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
Apaxy

Activity: 512
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2018, 07:51:44 PM

I spend my money from bitcoin to fulfill my needs. i like to spend it specially on food and to fill my hobbies.and also I donate to others and rebuild my house.and now im beginning to build my small business like mini grocery.

It seems to me that you made a very correct decision, Where you decided to invest not only another crypto currency, you earned with the help of crypto currency, but also pay attention to your hobby, as well as investing in real business.
Pages: « 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 103 »
  Print  

Jump to: