Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:03:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 102 103 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Where do you spend your money from Bitcoin?  (Read 12340 times)
Tungsten-1

Activity: 994
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 08:28:51 PM

Today's economy is either rising or falling depending on the consumers and sellers. If you join the Bitcoin, there is a high probability that you will gain something from your money because there are a lot of opportunities here. So my question is, "Where do you usually spend your money that you have gained here in Bitcoin?"
Honestly, I am not spending it yet. I just save it in my pocket until it reach 30k. I am planning to buy camera and make it as a business so that the money I got from btc will earn and multiply. But of course, sometimes I spend my money in some food trips since I am food lover haha.
You can spend the money from your Bitcoin for any transactionary purpose you want. The big shopping malls in the Europe countries accept Bitcoin right away if you want to pay in it for the items purchased. Some people believe in the multiplier effect of the money from Bitcoins and invest the further to increase the number of the coins.
Suguha

Activity: 218
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:15:27 AM

I spend my money spend to the things that are needed, my wants like gadgets, go to mall watch movies and go somewhere to relax and my other money I spend it to saved for my future.
kangbasir

Activity: 394

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:20:24 AM

my own results from bitcoin I mostly use to buy propeti and also use it for investment or store business Cool
reality18

Activity: 938
Merit: 14

Earn more with Earn Network

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:22:55 AM

Today's economy is either rising or falling depending on the consumers and sellers. If you join the Bitcoin, there is a high probability that you will gain something from your money because there are a lot of opportunities here. So my question is, "Where do you usually spend your money that you have gained here in Bitcoin?"
I reinvest most of the money i get from Bitcoin on Bitcoin and other promising coins. I safe part of the money for future security and a very few goes into my physiological needs. I'm considering using my next profit for the charity home.
Wyne

Activity: 531
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:26:04 AM

Me and my husband are both gaining income from bitcoin.  My husband earning was intended to support our family needs while my bitcoin earnings was intended for family savings and investment.  

Commonly, my bitcoin/altcoin earnings I get from signature/campaign, was not intended to spend but to keep.  This is because I believe that bitcoin is good for  long time investment and it will be more valuable if I keep it.  This is the reason why bitcoin price on the market today doesn't really matter to me and what matter most for me is the bitcoin price in the future.

But unfortunately, when needed arises, I get some of bitcoin possession to support my family financial needs and this one thing I am thankful about bitcoin.  It serve as my savings/ investment where I can easily look up to in case of emergency.  Before we engage in bitcoin I do not have any savings.  Thanks to bitcoin, it really change my life.  

Eureka_07

Activity: 1750
Merit: 260

Binance #SWGT and CERTIK Audited

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:58:49 PM

Honestly, I am not spending it yet. I just save it in my pocket until it reach 30k. I am planning to buy camera and make it as a business so that the money I got from btc will earn and multiply. But of course, sometimes I spend my money in some food trips since I am food lover haha.

I do the same like what you've done with your money from bitcoin. I spend my bitcoins that I converted into fiat momey mostly to foods and school requirements like school supplies or groupworks etc. Sometimes, I use my money in buying clothes because I am a person who are in love with tshirts and longsleeves. And now I currently save my money in bank and some are in my wallet and I am waiting for the bitcoin to pump.

jonajek

Activity: 103
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 05:59:39 PM

I use it as additional an additional budget becausw I can withdraw it to real cash. Incase of emergency, I can rely on it that is not included on the budget. If my salary from my job is not enough, It is really a great help.
MAJICOIN

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:34:08 PM

In the past i was spending bitcoin for online buying and for making payments to online games etc and now i am able to use my crypto for investment and may in the future i would like to start my own shop for some goods and like canteen where every thing will available and now i am trying to hold my crypto because i have no other income source so for that i have to manage some like holding of this in a good investment.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]              
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬    
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:37:57 PM

Usually I'll just keep it and it's very rare to spend the results of bitcoin, because I'm more interested in investing it in the long term, and then the results can I keep in the bank after I converted into currency.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
Via-

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 07:04:13 PM

Most earn me Bitcoin through the bonus campaign. From there, I convert the Altcoin into Bitcoin and use them for investment and business purposes. I am a real bounty hunter. So, I see it as a real career and I think I've made a lot of BTC since I joined Bitcoin.
Iphone7s

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 07:21:38 PM

I am not spending my bitcoin yet. I just started using bitcoin and not yet earning that much but through patience and will, someday i can earn more. I do not have plans yet. But i want to just earn bitcoin and invest it again for it to grow more.
Sum24

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:44:32 PM

So you want to start the business for the photo graphic in future, bitcoin is really good for it, if you want to buy that camera you will have to save your bitcoin as you already doing, same as you I am not going to saved my bitcoin for long time, I want to buy a house for my family as right now we are living on rent but soon I will get my own house to surprise my parents by giving them their own house, so they will  not be worry about the rent then, thanks to bitcoin for such great opportunities.
headache1327

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:56:03 PM

I exchange my bitcoin into fiat when i need it. I spend it on my daily live like food or everyting that I need. But if it was possible then i will just hold my coins till the value will keep on increasing.
mel1978

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:16:53 PM

For now I have kids in school so some of my earnings from bitcoins will go there. I really want to save and hold bitcoins but since there many things to consider first that is why I could withdraw some of it. But I still I left fewer amount of bitcoins for savings.
rivercorei

Activity: 44

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:31:00 PM

I just spend my money from bitcoin if it is needed.  Wink  because I do not want to spend bitcoin just for useless things,   :)better I keep bitcoin in order to achieve a good profit in the future. Im sure that with holding for a kong time would generate good profit in the future.
Lhanofclover

Activity: 102

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:39:22 PM

Since i have work, my salary is the main source to sustain my and my family needs.
I saved for my personal saving and the rest is for my expenses.
The money that i have from bitcoin is my main source in savings and investment then small percentage for my personal leisure.
tannerchum

Activity: 350

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:37:43 AM

Of course i will spend it in a right way. Their are many things to buy for our daily needs and that's the first priority for me. Then will spend it to improved my house and the needs of my family. I will make them happy, I will buy all their wants as long us I have money to sustain them to make them happy. Being a father is so happy to see my family happy by my own handwork.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Rossy Akbar

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:38:07 AM

Well,  I can buy anything I want with the result from bitcoin as long as those thing helpful. It's kinda big income from the project also and it does help me for easy life. But sometime you know when you have a alot of it you always need some more and more, the nature of mankind. Sometime you never feel enough, so thats can make you really passionate to work for bitcoin.
hroub

Activity: 378
Merit: 107

BCH Wallet: 1PmR3k4cA4YVy7r7RVgYdSjnon2A1aJSLk

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 02:51:37 PM

I spend my money from bitcoin in important things and i spend it for my daily needs and to support my family needs.I spend my money to fix and rennovate my house because i want my family to have a better home.

Just curious. How did you gain control of this account? You are not the original owner of this account, Mr. Ethan Mckibben?

BTW, we also have your email address, VPN company, IP, and location, among other useful data.

FiveReelsTwo

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:19:09 PM

Bitcoins are very helpful to sustain most of our needs. My work is not enough to cater all my needs. Good thing bitcoin is perfect sideline to assist all my needs and wants... 40% of my earnings will go to my savings.

Pages: « 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 102 103 »
  Print  

Jump to: