Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:26:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 [103]
  Print  
Author Topic: Where do you spend your money from Bitcoin?  (Read 12333 times)
vergel24official

Activity: 154
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:42:26 PM

Well you can't spend it anywhere just like cash, but you can spend it anywhere that has giftcards.

Not as good as cash, but better than before.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
knightmairesaint

Activity: 490
Merit: 262

privacy preserving smart contracts and beyond

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 03:25:16 PM

I am spending most of my income in my daily needs and in supporting myself in my studies.  I used to defend on my parents about everything especially on financial matters but because of bitcoin I am able to stand now on my own feet. I am not saying that I am all on my own because I'm still living with them but atleast I am able to support myself and help my family as well.  

I am not the type of person who buy things whenever I just feel like.  I am a thrifty person because I have plans for my whole family.

d█████                      d███████  ,o██████
                   d█████[                    ,█████████ d████████
                   d█████[                   ,██████P'' d█████
                   d█████[                   ██████'   d█████
                   d█████[                  ,██████    d█████
  _▄▄▄████████████bd█████Y██████L     ,█████████████████████[,d▄██▄
 ▄████████████████bd█████ Y██████b   d██████████████████████fY██████
██████P"P██████"""'d█████  ` ██████.d█████ PY█████PPPPP█████[ `▀██▀
█████    `█████[   d█████   ` ███████████ ' ]█████    d█████
█████    ,█████[   d█████     Y█████████P   ]█████    d█████
██████ooo█████P    d█████      Y███████P    ]█████    d█████
 Y███████████P     d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
  `"P█████P'       d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
  _oo█████oo_      d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
 d███████████
██████P"Y█████
█████     █████
''''     ,█████
ooooooooo█████
█████████████
█████████▀▀

▬▬▬   is a decentralized internet
   platform delivering anonymous
   asset
transfers and data 
   privacy for smart contracts.

in
OUR SOLUTION : : :

This enables developers to include sensitive data in their
smart-contracts, directly on-chain.

██████████ █▄ 
██████████ ███▄
██████████▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████

█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN GLYFF

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
[
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 03:31:07 PM

I didn't spend anything yet i just save it in order to buy expensive things. I am also planning to invest in altcoins so thats why i also save it. Everyone wants to get rich from bitcoins.

But if you spend your profit in a day you will not come far.
Same here,I keept and save my coins that I earn.In my part I save it for my families  future,or any emergency  purposes.I do that in order  to have small saving money for my family. So when hard times  came up  at least  I have  something  to use.I also buy small present  for my kids and for my partner. And some invested in profitable business.
c4ptch4

Activity: 172
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 03:34:26 PM

for now i still do not have bitcoin because i just joined this forum but if i get bitcoin in this forum then i will use to shop the stuff i really want i really hope get bitcoin soon
Blue Bell

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 10:30:11 PM

I have spend my money from bitcoin in buying good altcoins, saving for the future of my children, paying bills, buying all we need in our daily lives and so much more.
Well you are going well and I am sure you have made some kind of list as you send few% for your daily needs and some to pay the bills and the remaining you save to invest for your children future, I would say you to hold your bitcoin for long time instead of spending the profit on some other kind of investment, right now market is good we should not lose the chance to have good income by spending your money from bitcoin on bitcoin itself. Trust me mate buying more and more bitcoin will save the future of your kinds and you will become tension free about their coming days of life.
Barbatsutsa

Activity: 149
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 10:33:05 PM

Mostly on expensive things - it's too complicated to use it on simple daily purposes currently.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
laravuemaster

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

When Football meets Crypto

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 10:41:12 PM

Today's economy is either rising or falling depending on the consumers and sellers. If you join the Bitcoin, there is a high probability that you will gain something from your money because there are a lot of opportunities here. So my question is, "Where do you usually spend your money that you have gained here in Bitcoin?"

The best way to spend your money is just to expand your resources, i am always interested on starting a business because in this way i can have a passive income monthly or daily depending on what kind of work you want to do and it will be possible through the help of cryptocurrency.

YNAGS Team

Activity: 220

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 10:50:08 PM

I think thr wise way is not to withdrawal money into fiat, out of crypto, becouse we trade, earn and deposit money here, if you can exist without this money, better is to grow capital here, then to take out at all. imho
neya

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:34:01 PM

What i earn in bitcoin i just save in bank.and i used my salary from my regular work in our daily needs and tuition of my son.its better for me to save my earnings here so that in the future i can use it for business.we need to save our earnibgs here and not just waste to not so important things.

TRUEPLAY.io
TRANSPARENT AND HONEST GAMBLING PLATFORM ♣ PRE-SALE STARTS 15th APR, 2018 ♠ 30% DISCOUNT
sitebounty ann thread  ♠ wallet
Kaye

Activity: 37

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:42:04 PM

I have not gain any benefit from bitcoin yet. But I think you can spend your earnings from bitcoin with different things. But as for me, I will only use it for such things I essentially needed. The rest, I will save it so that I can gain other future benefits from it.
madman2728

Activity: 80

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:47:21 PM

If i earned bitcoin today I usually spend my Bitcoin on my computer parts  and specially I share this blessing to my friends and relatives because I know sharing is caring so that is why i share it to others . I usually spend it also buying foods  and buying shirts.
Gabb

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 01:40:56 AM

Today's economy is either rising or falling depending on the consumers and sellers. If you join the Bitcoin, there is a high probability that you will gain something from your money because there are a lot of opportunities here. So my question is, "Where do you usually spend your money that you have gained here in Bitcoin?"
I have learned to use bitcoin as a means to cover my daily needs, without too much attachment to its possession as a long-term investment. It is true that looking at the past it might seem a bad idea to have exchanged many bitcoins when they were only worth $200, but to date I have always found ways to generate continuous income via bitcoin, so I will continue to use it as my main economic support.
abas_ir

Activity: 518
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 01:53:39 AM

If i earned bitcoin today I usually spend my Bitcoin on my computer parts  and specially I share this blessing to my friends and relatives because I know sharing is caring so that is why i share it to others . I usually spend it also buying foods  and buying shirts.
sharing to others thats good thing to do mate.not all people can do this.maybe you can save your money form bitcoin to buy house or car someday.
tranquangvinh

Activity: 546

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 02:44:22 AM

I often use bitcoin to invest, after making a profit from investing, I continue to use that money to invest. I hardly use bitcoin to buy clothes or food, because I use cash to do that. I consider bitcoin a form of monetization, I do not consider bitcoin to be a form of spending money so I focus on opportunities that I think I can earn from that. 
Almost all of us come to bitcoin just for earning money $$ , so focus on what you want  .  Grin
coin_1122

Activity: 1134
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 02:51:23 AM

sharing to others thats good thing to do mate.not all people can do this.maybe you can save your money form bitcoin to buy house or car someday.

Instead of converting to fiat currency better leave them in bitcoin itself because it might give you more profit, if you hold them for certain period of time. If you want to buy the car and house better store them in bitcoin for the next 2 or 3 years.
FiveReelsTwo

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:00:04 AM

My money i used to earn from bitcoin will go to my debts and my daily needs, somehow bitcoin sideline is very helpful to support my needs. And exposed me to become knowledgeable in crytocurrency aspects. Its very interesting to see the fluctuations esp. the coin you invest are started to generate good amount in just a short span of time, that was incredible feeling:)

adpinbr

Activity: 1008
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:43:07 AM

I haven't spend anything. I'm planning to save it to build my own small business so I won't depend that much to bitcoin. if I spend my bitcoin weekly it won't take me to anything. I want to give something that is very expensive to my mom because she deserves the world for being the best mom ever. I want to spend my money to fulfill the needs and wants of my family. I want to give them a comfortable house to live in.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Vaniaevergarden

Activity: 134

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:06:04 AM

I spend it for my daily needs like payment for water bill, house and etc. and for my allowance and bitcoin is my source of income that can help me in my daily needs and also my family and i hope someday i can make my own business by the help of bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 [103]
  Print  

Jump to: