Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:33:25 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Am i too late  (Read 8615 times)
promosn

Activity: 98
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 01:05:21 PM

you are never to late for bitcoins !!
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 01:06:53 PM

No you're not too late to invest here because they are many opportunities to join here. The value of bitcoin is getting higher every day. So you can earn here a big money. Just be patient on what is going to happen in the future. You can enjoy working here with some members. Just be careful of scammers.

The value of bitcoin is getting higher ever day...
I believe you  should change your glasses...

NashAmajh
Copper Member

Activity: 186
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 01:08:39 PM

I thinks You late but it's not to much... you can buy now  and from my opinion best time now for invest your money to bitcoin😊

❉❉❉ Migranet ❉❉❉[MIGRATION  。SIMPLIFIED]
▐| Global immigrationpowered by AI & blockchain |▌
TELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTREAGRAM
Peashooter

Activity: 868
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 01:10:35 PM

is now too late to invest on bitcoin ?
Its not too late to invest in bitcoin and anytime you may invest on bitcoin. Furthermore, bitcoin is a good investment in where you could gain high income and we all know investing in bitcoin is very effective. In addition to that, I already invest in bitcoin and I already much income so you may invest now if you want to make more income.
selectaselectine

Activity: 235
Merit: 16

I-CHAIN - The Revolution of Digital Advertising

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 01:14:29 PM

It is never too late to invest in bitcoin and in the crypto world. The market continues to grow and grow, the number of new crypto currencies also continues to increase. And as the market grows, the supply decreases with the limited number of bitcoin that can be produced and the demand increases resulting to price increase in bitcoin. The price increase then gives us great profit in the future. What you need is some capital and more patience.

St4yInTh3D4rk

Activity: 686
Merit: 264

"STAY IN THE DARK"

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 01:21:30 PM

It is never too late to invest in bitcoin and in the crypto world. The market continues to grow and grow, the number of new crypto currencies also continues to increase. And as the market grows, the supply decreases with the limited number of bitcoin that can be produced and the demand increases resulting to price increase in bitcoin. The price increase then gives us great profit in the future. What you need is some capital and more patience.

As you said it is not too late to invest in bitcoin but he need to be patient now because there is price dump is happening in the bitcoin so he can buy the bitcoin at cheaper price so just check the price of bitcoin often and buy it when you think the price will don't fall below.But the investment to be in long term and you don't have t worry about the price fall it is just temporary.

bustadice         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
[bustadice.
Play
bustadice]

Hero/Legendary
..bustadice..              ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
NashAmajh
Copper Member

Activity: 186
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 01:25:43 PM

No, you do not. Investing in bitcoin is never too late. Not only that, because Bitcoin is dropping so it is a great time for those who have not invested and want to invest in bitcoin ..
agree with you and I also invest today...😊

❉❉❉ Migranet ❉❉❉[MIGRATION  。SIMPLIFIED]
▐| Global immigrationpowered by AI & blockchain |▌
TELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTREAGRAM
Crypdon

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 01:44:17 PM

It is too late, bitcoin has already pumped and will probably drop soon. After the dump, buy up as much as you can afford, ready for the next pump.
quocsi

Activity: 360
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:07:56 PM

I also encourage you on this. Bitcoin is a good opportunity for you to make a profit. Its development potential is quite large. Looking forward to the future I think bitcoin will explode

Gauravbhargava

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:17:40 PM

I also encourage you on this. Bitcoin is a good opportunity for you to make a profit. Its development potential is quite large. Looking forward to the future I think bitcoin will explode
It’s experiencing incredible growth.
rainbow169

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 03:46:33 PM

might be a good spot to buy soon as the BCH difficulty adjustment is coming in a few hours time. Or just wait there will always be period dip and you can get in.
howtobuy

Activity: 107

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 03:49:00 PM

Price has fallen so it could be time to buy a little bit
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 1138

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 04:00:45 PM

Its never been too late to invest on bitcoin but it would really be risky specially when you bought on those peak prices if you do compare the price as of now it did really dump which for those investors who did bought on those price ranges do really experience loss as of now but if those bitcoins tend for long term then it should be fine to be hold up but if you do make short tradings then you would really need to wait for recovery.

hieuho381

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 04:29:53 PM

Like other opinions, I also think that investment in bitcoin is never too late, bitcoin always "welcome" new people who want to invest in it ... so please make it quick .
shinno

Activity: 33

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 04:44:51 PM

It't never to late for a person want to join this community. Maybe you can buy a little of bitcoin and wait for the price to go up $10k or even $12k somehow in the future. Opportunity doesn't come second chance. Even if you invest with a price like that, you can still earn profit. But before decide to invest in bitcoin, do a small research about it to ensure that you will have profit, even big or small, in the future.
Cryptohunt

Activity: 192
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 07:54:57 AM

you are not late friends, now it is still a good time for you to invest in bitcoin.
prices that are still productive still possible to provide benefits in the coming days.
sarmrakib

Activity: 1292
Merit: 101

Vave.com

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 08:09:29 AM

Actually not late I think so. Most of the person still don't know about bitcoin.Bitcoin is a coin which is unstoppable. So its still going high and like be. However If you want to trade than you can invest after learning it. Actually you didn't clear what kind of invest you want to do. Whatever bitcoin didn't make hopeless anyone. You can do but wisely.

Alaissa Ganda

Activity: 66

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 08:14:34 AM

Prankly speaking yes you are too late to invest bitcoins because the bitcoins are too much expensive so if you ever want to buy bitcoins it is going to be a hard timw having a lot of it. Unlike before you can bit almost a hundred bitcoins for just a hundred bucks so if you buy bitcoins and invested on bitcoins before your holdings might be a million today it is like a hindred to a million. But if you really insist you can always invest on bitcoins you can still gain profit because bitcoins are still pumping a lot but I am going to say that it is so expensive.
nz_sana

Activity: 132

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 09:53:57 AM

No, I do not think so. However, or bitcoin now exceeds $ 6k. But yes bitcoin will be reduced to three of four months in the next and in the next two to three years, it will be 10 times in fulfillment of the dollar. We know that investment in bitcoin is long-term.
CoinFoxs
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1004

Campaign Management & Translation Service

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 10:06:53 AM

No you are not late to invest in bitcoin, buy some bitcoins and hold it for at least 2 months you will get good profit, 2018 is the year of bitcoin price will definitely cross 9k milestone.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: