Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 01:45:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Am i too late  (Read 8615 times)
valisa

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 01:49:24 PM

I think for investment is not too late, but if you are already late to invest in bitcoin, then I think you can choose to invest in alcoin like ethereum and others
jech1028

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 01:50:10 PM

Bitcoin can be used to buy things electronically. In that sense, it’s like conventional dollars, euros, or yen, which are also traded digitally.

However, bitcoin’s most important characteristic, and the thing that makes it different to conventional money, is that it is decentralized. No single institution controls the bitcoin network. This puts some people at ease, because it means that a large bank can’t control their money.
virtualkeybuyer

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 10:18:09 PM

It's never too late. Bitcoin will make money with investors in the future. Do not look at the current price of Bitcoin. All the world's countries will accept Bitcoin. This train is going too fast. Get a ticket and enjoy the ride.
That is right, we should buy bitcoin now and enjoy the ride of the roller coaster because bitcoin is just going up and down and that is the pattern of bitcoin and the best thing to do is to get advantage of that to do trade and make a lot of profit with trading bitcoin which is the best source of income in bitcoin in my opinion.
Agreed. Bitcoin is an amazing technology to be used . It is giving chances to earn more when even a person is not having a regular job. It is helping to reduce unemployment and helping out people to make their future and present good.  It's never late to get into bitcoin . Get into bitcoin today and make your name in the list of rich of future
Ronyx

Activity: 525

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 02:46:03 AM

is now too late to invest on bitcoin ?

it's never too late to invest bitcoin. for now it takes a lot of capital for bitcoin investment because the current price has soared. but for the future the price of bircoin will be even higher, and of course you will enjoy the results of the investment.

ShiroThe5th

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 02:50:55 AM

it's bad to say but yes it is. when the price of bitcoin are in the $6k, you must invest in bitcoin. many saying that it can't reach the $20k but right now it's nearly to reach. my cousin also has a regrets to buy bitcoin when it is in $6k. i think you need to invest right know because maybe the bitcoin will still increasing before the year end.
desanti

Activity: 167

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 03:00:02 AM

I do not think it's too late to invest in bitcoin, I also felt like it when I started.
because Bitcoin has a lot of growing potential and opportunities that can happen sometime in the future, and if you are sure and it is still not too late
bennie4

Activity: 224
Merit: 21

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 03:08:58 AM

you are not late. I also think like you when you start investing in bitcoin. However, you should think carefully, the current bitcoin price is quite high and I do not recommend investing at this point
The One
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 04:10:30 AM

Its funny to read this question lol. When the price of bitcoin is around 2500$ each bitcoin people already asking this question until now there are still a lot of people asking this. For me base in my personal observation even now the price is too high you can still invest or buy bitcoin and hold it for more than a year and you will see that bitcoin is a good investment at all time.

..C..
........What is C?.........
...........ICO            Dec 1st – Dec 30th............
       ............Open            Dec 1st- Dec 30th............
...................ANN thread      Bounty....................

bitcoinVPSD

Activity: 442
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 04:21:26 AM

I think you are not too late to invest in bitcoin. The value of bitcoin is quite high but I think it's not at that price forever. You should start now. Because of its tremendous potential in the future

theunbeatable

Activity: 546
Merit: 258

I could either watch it happen or be a part of it

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 04:25:04 AM

I guess not, we have seen this question before and every time the BTC price is going up people are always asking, Am I too late to buy, well if you are brave enough and you really understand the tech, you will know that its not too late (still depends on what country you've been living and what is your government regulation about BTC).
Give it at least a 3000$ and I can assure you that it will grow.
Some assumptions/predictions : https://longforecast.com/bitcoin-price-predictions-2017-2018-2019-btc-to-usd
Polonium

Activity: 123

PITCH – THE FUTURE OF OPPORTUNITY

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 04:55:20 AM

Definitely not, I believe that we are still in the early stage of despite the fact that bitcoin reaches the $15,000 level, I think it will continue to grow, this is due to the fact that bitcoin continues to gain popularity and starting to be accepted as payment in many stores.

egonzalezburns1

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 04:58:37 AM

BTC is too high for investment now. Pls be patient and wait. I think after the coming big dump, BTC could be corrected on under 10,000
dvabit

Activity: 294
Merit: 22

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 04:59:31 AM

It is never too late to become what you might have been.
lukerisha

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 05:12:56 AM

Nope, for me, i think i am just in the right time to invest in bitcoin since the demand of bitcoin today is higher and continuing, surely the price of bitcoin will soar high, and i think bitcoin is the answer of what many people are experiencing (poverty), if given enough knowledge on what to do, how to invest, how to earn bitcoins.
Wittycoin

Activity: 696

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 05:23:10 AM

For me,  I think it is not yet too late to invwst in bitcoin.  As we can see,  the price is rapidly growing,  so invest now and I bet the price of bitcoin will still grow more
Images21

Activity: 567
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 05:33:03 AM

No, it is not yet too late for you to buy Bitcoins. Do not be discouraged with its very high price because that is normal for a coin whose potential users and followers are slowly getting into it. The total supply of Bitcoins will remain the same after so many years so you have no problem of it getting into a point that it would become useless. The demand is high and yet the supply is fixed. That is a fact.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
cryptobengal

Activity: 142
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 05:50:32 AM

hope on board , the trains just gettin warmed up...........chochoooooooooooooo. its early adopers that get in on the best seats .....choooooochoooo...
Perseusallen

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 05:50:42 AM

its never be too late to invest with bitcoin cause we all know that bitcoin keeps growing each and everyday. Investing on bitcoin now is still profitable but the amount is too expensive if you have the guts, risk taker, believer and want to progress in this crypto world I think you are in a right tract.
Jose Mourinho

Activity: 582
Merit: 250

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 07:11:33 AM

Not yet and I think it is still early, we will continue to see the rising bitcoin prices bigger, maybe before christmas this year the price will reach $ 25,000 and if we buy now at $ 16,000 is still cheap.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 07:50:34 AM

Not yet and I think it is still early, we will continue to see the rising bitcoin prices bigger, maybe before christmas this year the price will reach $ 25,000 and if we buy now at $ 16,000 is still cheap.
It is not early and if we will base on the phase of the day then we are in the phase of afternoon. Bitcoin is still going up even though the price is very high for the other people and that is the best reason to remember if we are hesitating to buy bitcoin because if we will buy bitcoin then we can have a huge chance to make it grow in a shorter period of time rather than the stock investing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: