Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 08:43:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Am i too late  (Read 8621 times)
Edraket31

Activity: 1190
Merit: 511

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:11:03 PM

A little too late for, you need to invest now because bitcoin will rise up again in the future. Bitcoin has many of people wants to invest in here, when many investors invest in bitcoin’s value will rise again. But you need to diversify the other altcoins because some of them has potential and I think they will rise up too. Bitcoin will get back again in this year just wait. You need to understand the risk in investing so you will have more profits in the future.
It is okay if we are late to discover bitcoin, but it is not right that we already knew this yet we are not doing anything yet to earn from it, well, it depends to us if we really want to get rich then at first glance we should make sure that we did something that can change our life.

Ziomuro27

Activity: 406
Merit: 254

BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:21:08 PM

is now too late to invest on bitcoin ?
You must need to invest Bitcoin today and not for tomorrow, because we don't know yet when bitcoin will rise up and drops down, you must do this early, this past year of twenty seventeen Bitcoin reach one million which I was really shock and amazed that it rise up on that point, so if I were you invest now and makes your bitcoin increase.

center]
           ▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
WINDICE

▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀

OPlay NowO

Follow Us
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
[/center]
Gens09

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:23:30 PM

no you'll never be late in investing as long as you live you invest even it's not for you maybe invest for your family's future and if you are young or teenager right now it's a good opportunity for you so that you have money in the future and it can be as big as your month salary when the time comes that you want to get your money.
Kuya Kim

Activity: 160
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:26:17 PM

I do not think it's too late to invest in bitcoin, all you need is patience and a smart mind to read the market, so you'll know when it's the right time to buy and sell. because bitcoin can go up and down at any time (bad news can also cause bitcoin prices to drop). my principle is "survive and confident of profit"

No, It is never too late to know about bitcoin. Bitcoin has a lot to offer. Anyone could sell, hold and invest their money in Bitcoin. People could a earn a lot better. It also offer services such as online payments that bring convenience and security.

▬[  dClinic.io  ]▬  
▌ A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain  ▌
▬▬  PRE SALE ENDS 15th OCTOBER▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn  | Facebook| ▬▬
Tuesto

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:32:08 PM

Never is too late to invest bitcoin or cryptocurrency. Because blockchain is groving, number of investors are increasing. I truly believe, blockchain will rule the world. Be breave and invest not. Better late then never!
Baijit20

Activity: 414
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:58:54 PM

I think it's never too late invest bitcoin or cryptocurrency. Bitcoin continues to grow. But of course it is better to buy bitcoin when it drops. you know now bitcoin price 13k $ it little bit high. better go will Altcoin for now.
Reid

Activity: 2940
Merit: 647

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:20:42 PM

I am also beginner and I believe that we are never too late for invest in btc. Lets get started! Good luck!

Now that is some courage.
Actually it is the best time now. I think bitcoin price have enough of this dip and will soon come back to where it should.
Yes, that 20k dollar mark is waiting for it and maybe this next few weeks could be the answer. So better buy now then smile later.  Grin
Wish 107.5

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:24:48 PM

I am also beginner and I believe that we are never too late for invest in btc. Lets get started! Good luck!
If you're beginner, and you started to enter in cryptocurrency world just now, I think yes, you're not too late. You can still work on it and you can still earn profit. You just need to invest your time and be involved properly with the rules.
aizadelacruz99

Activity: 295

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:26:31 PM

Maybe not,  because i believe that bitcoin can help us and guide us.
MetalGear

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:27:35 PM

You are never too late to invest in bitcoin and anytime you want to you could invest in bitcoin. On the other hand, investing in bitcoin is agood kind of investment where you could earn huge amount of money. Just focus in investing and earn much money in the near future.
Blockman21

Activity: 205

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:28:56 PM

Now is the best time to buy bitcoin while it is in the correction trend. Soon BTC will be go up.
gabbiee

Activity: 167
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:30:32 PM

I think it's never too late invest bitcoin or cryptocurrency. Bitcoin continues to grow. But of course it is better to buy bitcoin when it drops. you know now bitcoin price 13k $ it little bit high. better go will Altcoin for now.
The highest price of bitcoin is almost 20k$ so I guess we must take this opportunity to buy bitcoin while the price is still low. It is never too late to invest in bitcoin because whether you invest now or tomorrow you'll always get a profit when you hold it for long term because the price of bitcoin will continue to grow. We just need to be patient.

Borisov

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:35:04 PM

this question is relevant at any time. Always was, is and will be! no favorable time to enter! more precisely, it is, but you are about it, of course do not know!) read the example topics for 2013, exactly the same questions!)
fleda

Activity: 162

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:44:51 PM

A lot of people will tell you that it is never too late because the train of bitcoin is continuously moving which means you can ride the train anytime, you'll always get where you want to go with bitcoin. The price of bitcoin is starting recovering from its dump and investing will be a great idea while it is still down.

◆  ◆  ◆  ◇      P L A Z A      ◇  ◆  ◆  ◆            The Intersection of Lifestyle & Technology
[ WHITEPAPER ]     PRE-SALE Starts  │  March 15th, 2018     [ ANN THREAD ]
TELEGRAM        GITHUB       MEDIUM        YOUTUBE        TWITTER        FLIPBOARD        REDDIT        LINKEDIN        FACEBOOK        EMAIL
balakang00

Activity: 266

Platform for Investing in Cryptocurrency and ICOs

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:48:49 PM

I think it is never too late to invest in this kind of crypto because it never goes out of time. The best time to invest is always now. Bitcoin has a no definite value. It's just a matter of timing in investing.

saffira

Activity: 700

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:52:29 PM

It is better late than never. You are late when its value is low for investment. But,definitely you are early for the future. Start today because time flies so fast. Bitcoin has a future I believe. I own some of it and hoping for future higher value. Good luck.
Pinkris128

Activity: 812
Merit: 262

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:56:22 PM

There is no late to invest here. To be honest, everyday is a good time to invest here. Why? BecauE bitcoin price was volatile so there are chances that it increase and decrease at same time. When you reviewed its value today you can see how fast it change or increase. Just invest as long as you have too, bitcoin wont fail you, just believe and hold for it.
arrmia11

Activity: 406
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:59:15 PM

There is no such thing as too late in investing bitcoin. Bitcoin has a bright future which considers a good room for investors that is looking for long term income. The value of bitcoin now is much lower compared to weeks ago so if I were you, considering that you have the enough resources then go ahead and invest. Take advantage of the current value now and the next few months the possibility is it will get high.

spinach98

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:59:48 PM

It is not yet too late to invest,it is still the right time to invest in bitcoin because as we all see the value of bitcoin drops so when you invest now you can be able to earn more profit when the value of bitcoin rise again and sell your bitcoin so it is better to invest now or never.
spooneds1

Activity: 195
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:00:10 PM

its not late to invest in bitcoin, the price still increasing and i think everyday is a good day to invest, i believe that bitcoin can help us and guide us. also start learning about trading so the you can use your bitcoin to earn more in the future.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: