Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 10:06:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Am i too late  (Read 8617 times)
lelylely

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:21:31 PM

is now too late to invest on bitcoin ?

No, you are not too late to start bitcoin, you still have enough time to have bitcoin and also benefit from bitcoin because bitcoin will survive in the long run.

chipzeru

Activity: 686
Merit: 39

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:49:31 PM

I don't think you're too late. Bitcoin price now is dropping until half of ath. I think this is the best time to buy bitcoin and hodl it for a long time as the market now is unstable. The bearish seems like its taking forever but i believe the bright day will come.
piratcoin

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:04:00 AM

I figure its not very late for me to appreciate what do bitcoin offers. Bitcoin is still in drift so entering this industry will open you to a world loaded with circumstance. It wont be that late unless bitcoin will vanish and abandon us woth nothing. Yet at the same time there are such a significant number of choice to contribute your cash. Individuals ought to be available to this sort of industry. Since bitcoin offers part of chances for everybody, they should be instructed of how this industry functions.
Cookie Man

Activity: 149
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:38:33 AM

Its never too late to start on BTC, it has a way of repaying its faithfuls so dont worry, with the prices low, its the best time you can dive into BTC, and make good returns in future.
angrygroceries

Activity: 127

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:43:31 AM

Lot of people have money outside of the market. Lot of uncertainty. Reason for money outside is because "we can always buy back in". It depends on how the next few days go. Lot of bearish signs. Also let's them react to a sudden bear/bull break rather than end up negative.

TA is based off of human psychology and the pattern of human emotions. Long term TA sucks. If what you're investing in is sound, then it should naturally go up anyways from later investors. The longer a chart is, the less TA has to do with it. In the longer time frame (weeks/months), people have time to think. Their trading is less emotional, and more logical. Traders typically hold/swingtrade until there is a lot of emotion, then they'll trade more actively. For example, WaltonChain recently had a TON of drama. That's the best time to know TA, when emotions are everywhere. Traders profit off other people's impulse trades. Is it self-fulfilling? Somewhat, but not because of the traders, because of the panic sellers and fomo buyers. Markets aren't random, new is random, but that's a good thing for a trader. Lot of people complain about whales too. But whales are rich, and they manipulate to make themselves more money. Real traders will profit. Its all out in the open for everyone to see. Whales move the market for a reason. If they lower the price to buy lower, don't panic sell cause you see that it's -20%. He is lowering it to accumulate at a lower price, so you can accumulate too. Follow the whales, don't try to fight them.

Hard to tell. You look at one time frame, you should draw a FEW charts of possibilities. Not just one. Inexperienced traders draw one chart, then post it on social media. Real traders draw several charts, then wait to see which one looks like its going to be accurate, then react according to that chart.

During the bull run, I traded to profit 467% more than my just hodl portfolio. During the bear market, the dollar amount hasn't changed much, but I've tripled the actually coin holdings. Traders better than me will profit during a bear market, but I like to be on the safer side and hold the $position and accumulate.

▼▲▲▼▶▼▲▲ TRAXIA ║ A BLOCKCHAIN SOLUTION TO DISRUPT TRADE FINANCE ▼▲▲▼▶▼▲▲
══════Winner of SLUSH SHANGHAI 2017 EDITION  Technology by CARDANO  Invested by EMURGO══════
▲▼▶▼WEBSITEWHITEPAPERANN THREAD TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER TOKENSALE▲▼▶▼
piratcoin

Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:15:32 AM

I figure its not terribly late on behalf of me to understand what do bitcoin offers. Bitcoin continues to be in drift thus coming into this trade can open you to a world loaded with circumstance. It wont be that late unless bitcoin can vanish and abandon North American country woth nothing. however at identical time there square measure such a major variety of option to contribute your money. people need to be obtainable to the present kind of trade. Since bitcoin offers a part of possibilities for everyone, they must be taught of however this trade functions.
popoyuyun

Activity: 152

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:35:00 PM

At first i can say yes i am too late joining bitcoin because im just 3 months old in bitcoinworld. But now i realize that this is not a competition i joined here because of my dedication and my owned purpose therefor im just on time and i can do it.
Bisul

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:38:30 PM

no. there is no word late. Because bitcoin will be increasingly bolted and many devotees
samcun

Merit: 1

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:42:40 PM

it is not too late to learn bitcoin or invest in bitcoin but it takes a very long time but it is very profitable all that for us

///    ApeSwap.finance    ///
                Stake now for over 900% APR!               
Altf4

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:57:56 PM

It is just that you participate in joining the bitcoin organization and you are not late ,it is now your time to be part of this organization and be productive inorder for you to achieve what others has already achieve in this bitcoin activities.

Findingnemo

Activity: 2380
Merit: 795

Bitcoin = Financial freedom

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:19:06 PM

it is not too late to learn bitcoin or invest in bitcoin but it takes a very long time but it is very profitable all that for us

Yes no one is learn fully about bitcoin so we don’t think we are later to this business and we have more time and investment till now so we can make investment and get profits in our future.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
View ArchiveReport to moderator
zakcooper40

Activity: 79

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:23:52 PM

Not late, you can invest in altcoin or ico. It is also a way to make a profit

███  ████     BAAN►X  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER
snekinmyleg

Activity: 95

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:25:49 PM

Not late, you can invest in altcoin or ico. It is also a way to make a profit

Currently investing ico is not a way to make a profit. I have invested 5 ICOs which are very well appreciated, but the ico listed on the transaction , its price is very low
Visteryy

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:30:23 PM

Now is the time to invest bitcoin, you should buy bitcoin today
isetter

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:31:53 PM

It is best to invest ETH at this time. Because ETH is currently very cheap. trust me
kripkiki12

Activity: 162

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:31:28 PM

never late.
crypki21

Activity: 72

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:33:13 PM

in my opinion it is not too late.
craZyLovE0916

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:59:10 PM

It's never too late to start investing, even as we speak there are investors who are not even in the market yet and even more who don't know about the market, people will always come in at different times. You're never late, whenever you come in is when it starts for you and if you are looking to buy, now would be a really good time that the market is in a bearish state.
warkop121

Activity: 134

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:45:39 PM

I think we are too late to learn about bitcoin and get some, the current supply of bitcoin is limited and the maximum supply we can get is 21,000,000 BTC, and maybe when the circulation supply is 17,800,050 BTC, you are sure if there is a final process for bitcoin mining and / or unlimited supply of bitcoin will be worthless and will be worthless and will be rejected by the network that is why it has a number that can be mine, but the amount of bitcoin value has not been determined and not yet stable
Qunetick

Activity: 226

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:52:33 PM

It's never too late to start investing, even as we speak there are investors who are not even in the market yet and even more who don't know about the market, people will always come in at different times. You're never late, whenever you come in is when it starts for you and if you are looking to buy, now would be a really good time that the market is in a bearish state.
Yes I agree on that no one will be too late on the crypto currency feild, because the nature o crypto currency is really unstable. The amazing price and high on volatility makes the crypto more interesting, I believe that it is not too late, maybe we should wait for the right time to make some profitable action for good.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: