Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:40:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Fraud Alert: Translator FIEX  (Read 859 times)
TranslationQA (OP)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 04:49:16 PM
Last edit: November 10, 2017, 06:04:37 PM by TranslationQA

SCAM ALERT:

User FIEX, who pretends to be a Dutch translator, is in fact a fraud. He uses Google Translate for all of his translations.

The evidence for this claim can be found below. As you can see, he slightly modifies Google Translate-generated texts in a poor attempt not to get caught.

Screenshots of fraudulent translations:

Link: Smoke Exchange ANN

https://i.imgur.com/YT26AZY.png

Link: Crypto Tickets ANN

https://i.imgur.com/c9AKYGy.png

Link: Seratio ANN

https://i.imgur.com/hH4J0O7.png

Link: HOQU ANN

https://i.imgur.com/dJXtttm.png

Unfortunately, there are many more examples.

TO ALL OTHER TRANSLATORS:

Be aware that as long as FIEX is listed on any bounty spreadsheet, he is stealing a portion of your stakes.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Traductio

Activity: 61
Merit: 2

I proofread and expose cheaters

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 10:59:48 PM

Apparently he does whitepapers too!

Loomia, abstract:
https://www.diffchecker.com/4zf6Mgb0

Great job exposing this. Keep up the good work.

English to Dutch proofreading.
klaaas

Activity: 1568
Merit: 544

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 10:03:11 AM

Checked his/her posts and the pictures above and have to conclude he/she is from belgium and struggles with dutch sentences and words sometimes.

a example will be this
'Moest' should have been Mocht.

Sometimes google translated it even better than the person corrected it. : /

I assume this person used google translate as main dutch translation and was in a rush when he/she was proof reading and translating googles outcome.

Shopping online and sats back as a discount! (satsback) + LightningNetwork
TranslationQA (OP)

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 10:50:34 AM

Checked his/her posts and the pictures above and have to conclude he/she is from belgium and struggles with dutch sentences and words sometimes.

a example will be this
'Moest' should have been Mocht.

Sometimes google translated it even better than the person corrected it. : /

I assume this person used google translate as main dutch translation and was in a rush when he/she was proof reading and translating googles outcome.

Once again, thank you for your efforts.
DutchFinity

Activity: 742
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 06:39:02 PM

Making wrong, or even only alternate, decisions in translations does not make a translator fraudulous. And similarity of handwritten translations with Google translations is normal, isn't it? What does the topic starter expect? Use of words that are unknown to Google? I have read a few of FIEX's translations and I do not recognize fraude in it. I would perhaps make different decisions, but that's normal. Different translators make different decisions. It doesn't make the other choice per definition wrong. To my interpretation FIEX is not treated in a fair way here.

TranslationQA (OP)

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 07:18:34 PM

@DutchFinity

Frauds sticking up for frauds. Truly commendable.

As we already stated in your fraud accusation thread:

For scammers, it can be difficult to accept that even the most elaborate excuses or sob stories cannot change facts. The evidence posted above clearly proves, without a shadow of doubt, that FIEX submitted Google Translate-generated texts on multiple occasions. The texts he submitted don't "resemble" Google Translate-generated texts, they are Google Translate-generated texts (with slight alterations). Yes, real translations of course always contain translations of single words and short phrases that would've been translated similarly by Google Translate or any other translation tool. However, real translations never precisely match automated translations word after word, phrase after phrase, paragraph after paragraph, with the exact same sentence structures. So, although you're welcome to continue trying to bend reality in order to paint a better picture of yourself or FIEX, it won't change the facts. As much as you like to think otherwise, you and FIEX are frauds who deliberately tried to receive payments for work you didn't do. You got caught, just deal with it.
DutchFinity

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 09:29:55 PM

@DutchFinity

Frauds sticking up for frauds. Truly commendable.

As we already stated in your fraud accusation thread:

For scammers, it can be difficult to accept that even the most elaborate excuses or sob stories cannot change facts. The evidence posted above clearly proves, without a shadow of doubt, that FIEX submitted Google Translate-generated texts on multiple occasions. The texts he submitted don't "resemble" Google Translate-generated texts, they are Google Translate-generated texts (with slight alterations). Yes, real translations of course always contain translations of single words and short phrases that would've been translated similarly by Google Translate or any other translation tool. However, real translations never precisely match automated translations word after word, phrase after phrase, paragraph after paragraph, with the exact same sentence structures. So, although you're welcome to continue trying to bend reality in order to paint a better picture of yourself or FIEX, it won't change the facts. As much as you like to think otherwise, you and FIEX are frauds who deliberately tried to receive payments for work you didn't do. You got caught, just deal with it.

Convenient that you refer to the topic where you just exposed yourself to be a long time member who under different newbie accounts, such as that of Traductio, is trolling Dutch translators.

These threads have nothing to do with immorale translations by FIEX and me, but all with your immoral trolling under different newbie accounts to get certain Dutch translators out of your way, TranslationQA!

Or should I say; ...'klaaas' ?  Shocked
TranslationQA (OP)

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 09:52:00 PM

@DutchFinity

For the record: klaaas, Traductio, Lauda or any of the other people you've included in your conspiracy theories are not affiliated with us, so we suggest you stop trying to damage their reputations and instead turn your anger inward.

Enough said, case closed.
DutchFinity

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 09:58:17 PM

@DutchFinity

For the record: klaaas, Traductio, Lauda or any of the other people you've included in your conspiracy theories are not affiliated with us, so we suggest you stop trying to damage their reputations and instead turn your anger inward.

Such concern for other member's reputation can only be explained from the assumption that these members ARE affiliated with you. After all you don't care about damaging the reputation of certain other members like FIEX and me!
tomotan

Activity: 617
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 10:00:39 PM

Way too much fraudulent activity on bitcointalk...shame
saint_casanova

Activity: 234
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 06:52:08 AM

Way too much fraudulent activity on bitcointalk...shame
Never judge some on based on bitcointalk solely only on their rank. Seen so many fraudsters even with high activity account.
Traductio

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 06:30:33 PM

@DutchFinity

Such concern for other member's reputation can only be explained from the assumption that these members ARE affiliated with you. After all you don't care about damaging the reputation of certain other members like FIEX and me!

An explanation based upon an assumption is nothing, like your 'work'.

And sure, we're all affiliated with each other in the sense we have 1 thing in common. We don't like cheaters. Like you.

FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:03:28 AM

I never replied to this thread not because I agree with the accusation but I would like to prove otherwise.
If you check translation with Diffchecker you will always found things linked to Google Translate.

I'm used to do translation in real life, if you dont believe that I can send you my personal info and you can check.

But what did I do.
I contacted all the bounty managers I worked with to check my translations and so they did.

ColorlessK bounty manager of PUNDI X, Karma, ...
----
He reviewed my work and checked my identity and received a positive feedback.
He is sure my work is legit and that I'm not cheating the rules of the bounty!

Also did some work for thehun, Aerys2, ... they are bounty managers for team AmaZix. (Bounty: Loomia, Hydrominer, ...)
----
They had my work reviewed but native dutch people who are not part of Bitcointalk but are translators in real life and they also gave positive feedback. Except for some typo's my work passed there review. Received a positive review and they agreed that I followed the rules of the bounty.

You can contact them on Bitcointalk or Telegram and they will confirm what I'm telling here.
Hope you can delete the negative trust and this thread. I'm a huge fan of crypto and like this community. I think I have proofed more here on BTCT then that one who is accusing me for cheating on bounties.

Best regards
FIEX
Traductio

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:29:03 AM

If you check translation with Diffchecker you will always found things linked to Google Translate.

If you compare your work with that of a real translator you would know the differences.

I'm used to do translation in real life, if you dont believe that I can send you my personal info and you can check.

Post it here so everyone can check

He reviewed my work and checked my identity and received a positive feedback.
He is sure my work is legit and that I'm not cheating the rules of the bounty!

5 wonderful statements in just 2 phrases. Yet 0 proof.

They had my work reviewed but native dutch people who are not part of Bitcointalk but are translators in real life and they also gave positive feedback. Except for some typo's my work passed there review. Received a positive review and they agreed that I followed the rules of the bounty.

Who are these people? Where is the feedback? Until then it's just a statement by a cheater. And who the hell are you fooling? Bountymanagers that accept your work are breaking their own bounty campaign rules so I highly doubt that it's true.

I think I have proofed more here on BTCT then that one who is accusing me for cheating on bounties.

All your 'work' shows is that you are a chronic copy/paste, search/replace 'translator'. That is unwanted, your 'work' is unwanted. You pollute the cryptospace with your lame sobstories that only confirm you're limited in what you are able to behold. "i love Crypto", you love free money and you're glued to your wankthrone clicking away thinking you'll be a millionaire one day. Go back to school loser.

You should be banned for even trying this.

DutchFinity

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 11:32:20 AM
Last edit: December 04, 2017, 01:32:37 PM by DutchFinity

You should be cleared. But you won't.

I wrote my own defence earlier here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1hy2nECAXGCIaYN8H3746yU6fkSNGdQn-b11oDSZmBr8

Unfortunately Lauda doesn't care about truth, proof or bounty managers at all but everything about the hidden agenda of her trader friends who want to ditch their translator competitors by using troll accounts.

PM's:
Please reconsider the mistake you made Lauda. I have been cleared by at least 5 projects / bounty managers after a thorough check, among whom Avirunes and Aerys2:
There's no mistake and I don't care about those randoms.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: