Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:34:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 92 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] United Traders: ⚡️ The High-End Solutions in Trading Technology ⚡️  (Read 79627 times)
ApehaFan777

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 08:38:46 PM

I am sorry for, may be, stuppid question, but will your project made some kined of airdrop for partisipants. It's alwase good for promote.
As I understood - no. No airdrops for another token holders. Maybe in future after some coolaborations
SonaraBeta

Activity: 476
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 08:42:11 PM

I am sorry for, may be, stuppid question, but will your project made some kined of airdrop for partisipants. It's alwase good for promote.
As I understood - no. No airdrops for another token holders. Maybe in future after some coolaborations
I think while there is a bounty team had not thought, but then most likely something will come up, it will be good for the project
NooBSa1Bot

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 08:45:04 PM

I think while there is a bounty team had not thought, but then most likely something will come up, it will be good for the project

A lot of people just sell their coins after receiving the airdrop, so why is it good for project?
ApehaFan777

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 08:51:29 PM

A lot of people just sell their coins after receiving the airdrop, so why is it good for project?
It attracts new consumers. Look at the bitcoin forks. Free coins always attract people
SonaraBeta

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 08:59:36 PM

The fact that the coins sell a small part of the people of the bounty, the bounty is usually 1 - 2% of the coins, not so much of the total. But if the price goes down, you can buy more coins cheaper and when later the price will go up, you get a good profit
drwoo

Activity: 713
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 09:04:42 PM

The roadmap is just huge! Do you plan to take part at some crypto conferences to promote your project and attract investors?

I want to see that happening as well because it helps proving you guys are all real. It's exhausting to find out whether all those profiles might exist in the first place and whether it's actually true that that person is working for your project. Go to large conferences, talk about your project and people will have less problems with trusting you and investing.
ApehaFan777

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 09:05:26 PM

The fact that the coins sell a small part of the people of the bounty, the bounty is usually 1 - 2% of the coins, not so much of the total. But if the price goes down, you can buy more coins cheaper and when later the price will go up, you get a good profit
Of course only 1-2% are being sold just after ICO if price went down. Because ither people are investors and they wanna protits not loss, so they are ready to wait
SonaraBeta

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 09:16:30 PM

The roadmap is just huge! Do you plan to take part at some crypto conferences to promote your project and attract investors?

I want to see that happening as well because it helps proving you guys are all real. It's exhausting to find out whether all those profiles might exist in the first place and whether it's actually true that that person is working for your project. Go to large conferences, talk about your project and people will have less problems with trusting you and investing.
Her guy! You can check all the data, there is a white paper where everything is written, I think for you it will not be difficult to spend some time to study more.
ApehaFan777

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 09:20:08 PM

Her guy! You can check all the data, there is a white paper where everything is written, I think for you it will not be difficult to spend some time to study more.
It is the common problem. Most people dont read the whitepeper, dont look throug technical details and then miss such first class ICO like this one.
pitchmyico

Activity: 37

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 09:20:43 PM

Is this project backed by any VC?
ApehaFan777

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 09:23:27 PM

Is this project backed by any VC?
I think it would be better for ypu to ask this question in the ANN thred
SonaraBeta

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 09:25:38 PM

It is the common problem. Most people dont read the whitepeper, dont look throug technical details and then miss such first class ICO like this one.
There is a lot of information. You can check on the Internet each member of the team.
ApehaFan777

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 09:30:27 PM

There is a lot of information. You can check on the Internet each member of the team.
I see. Im telling that most ao people dont do that. They are looking for easy x3. But if they dont investigate the project they may loose thei x3 project like this one
SonaraBeta

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 09:41:53 PM

I see. Im telling that most ao people dont do that. They are looking for easy x3. But if they dont investigate the project they may loose thei x3 project like this one
Yes, but the question remains only in the command, then the success of the project depends on the skills of the team.
ApehaFan777

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 09:45:01 PM

Yes, but the question remains only in the command, then the success of the project depends on the skills of the team.
The team is very skillful. Look some viseos of the founders of this project and you will know they are world class traders and professionals.
SonaraBeta

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 10:00:51 PM

The team is very skillful. Look some viseos of the founders of this project and you will know they are world class traders and professionals.
I saw it, for this I am very interested in this project, I believe the team! In the end, I think investing a couple hundred bucks later, I wonder maybe there will be some interesting announcements in the field of project development
ApehaFan777

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 10:06:24 PM

I saw it, for this I am very interested in this project, I believe the team! In the end, I think investing a couple hundred bucks later, I wonder maybe there will be some interesting announcements in the field of project development
If you are going to invest ony couple of bucks you wont get a guge profit even when prise makes x3. Im going to invest 2000-3000$.
SonaraBeta

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 10:17:01 PM

If you are going to invest ony couple of bucks you wont get a guge profit even when prise makes x3. Im going to invest 2000-3000$.
I'm happy for you, but I don't have that kind of money. I'm sure the team appreciate every dollar, the main thing that they spend that money to maximum benefit for your product!
ApehaFan777

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 10:22:24 PM

I'm happy for you, but I don't have that kind of money. I'm sure the team appreciate every dollar, the main thing that they spend that money to maximum benefit for your product!
You are right. Im sure the will do all their best to make their platform awesome.
UFuture

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 04:53:48 AM

Which fees will be on trade UT platfrom? 2% like polo?

The commissions will be much lower.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 92 »
  Print  

Jump to: