Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 01:25:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 92 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] United Traders: ⚡️ The High-End Solutions in Trading Technology ⚡️  (Read 79627 times)
ApehaFan777

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 02:31:31 PM

I think, this project with understandable roadmap, good promote and professional managers have all chance to list their coin on Polonex and Bittrex.
Polo list only project with working product. If devs can make UT platform usable there is all chances

What about bittrex? Which coin they adding? My presumption - coins which have some amount on ICO, for examle more that 15 000 000$.
They are going to add the coin that are acceptable according to Haive test. As far as I know UTT tokens pass this test. SO there are a possibility to be listed on bittrex in future
In Exchange for Bittrex to get very difficult, as I have heard that the listing there is worth 40K dollars, that's a lot! Perhaps if the project will achieve the popularity he will list them, but I don't think it will be this year
Or another way) Their ICO will be successful enough to pay 40k$ to be listed on the bittrex)
If they collected several millions why not to pay 40k for listing?
they could for the money to hire a defunct developer, experts need to pay a lot! It is on such a large sum, plus they have a lot of other costs to your project
I don't think they want to pay! This is a large sum, and in the next one or two years the money needed for the development.
Development is neccessary but listing, as for me, much more neccessary because crypti is all about speculation right now. What the sence in the superb product if you have no chance to sell your amount of tokens
SonaraBeta

Activity: 476
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 02:35:27 PM

I think, this project with understandable roadmap, good promote and professional managers have all chance to list their coin on Polonex and Bittrex.
Polo list only project with working product. If devs can make UT platform usable there is all chances

What about bittrex? Which coin they adding? My presumption - coins which have some amount on ICO, for examle more that 15 000 000$.
They are going to add the coin that are acceptable according to Haive test. As far as I know UTT tokens pass this test. SO there are a possibility to be listed on bittrex in future
In Exchange for Bittrex to get very difficult, as I have heard that the listing there is worth 40K dollars, that's a lot! Perhaps if the project will achieve the popularity he will list them, but I don't think it will be this year
Or another way) Their ICO will be successful enough to pay 40k$ to be listed on the bittrex)
If they collected several millions why not to pay 40k for listing?
they could for the money to hire a defunct developer, experts need to pay a lot! It is on such a large sum, plus they have a lot of other costs to your project
I don't think they want to pay! This is a large sum, and in the next one or two years the money needed for the development.
Development is neccessary but listing, as for me, much more neccessary because crypti is all about speculation right now. What the sence in the superb product if you have no chance to sell your amount of tokens
First, you can add regular exchange (HITBTC) for example and develop their product, and when you see the money add a huge exchange, there is no point in transferring for a great exchange if the project has no popularity, no one will buy coins!
3e8ac33e79

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 02:36:44 PM

Boпpocы.

1. Пoчeмy пocлeдниe тpи мecяцa дoxoднocть вaшeгo Type C paвнa 1.7%
2. Пoчeмy нeт oбщeгo чaтa в тeлeгpaммe. Bмecтo этoгo кaкoй тo бoт. Учитывaя чтo бoльшaя чacть пoйдeт иззa блoгa Aнaтoлия - нaxep этoт бoт нyжeн. Учитecь y Dmarket или Sonm. Taм нa кaждый чиx пyлeй oтвeт в oбщий чaт oт paзpaбoв в тoм чиcлe пpилeтaeт.
3. Пoчeмy вaм нyжны тeлeфoны для peгиcтpaции
4. Пoчeмy вы пpoвoдитe ИКO нaзывaв пpи этoм вce pyccкиe ИКO cкaмoм
5. Пoчeмy вы гoвopили (Aнaтoлий) чтo былa бы вoзмoжнocть тoжe бы cмoтaлиcь c 10 лимoнaми
6. Гдe xвaлeнaя пpoзpaчнocть c тoчными пoкaзaтeлями вaшeй кoмпaнии coбиpaющeй икo. Дoxoднocть нe aбcтpaктными кapтинкaми.
7. Гдe cчeтчик yжe coбpaнныx cpeдcтв нa пpe икo - т.к. y вac cxeмa - "coбpaли нa пpe икo - ниxpeнa нa икo" нe cдeлaть тaкoгo cчeтчикa - cвинcтвo и cкaм пpиeм xaйпa.
8. Блoг\Cтaтьи\Oтчeты - гдe этo вce? Haбpaли дeнeг - a мы ждeм пoгoды в тишинe?
9. Экoнoмичecкoe oбocнoвaниe cyммы.

I3arni

Activity: 616

HOLD CRYPTO!!!!

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 03:19:17 PM

7. Гдe cчeтчик yжe coбpaнныx cpeдcтв нa пpe икo - т.к. y вac cxeмa - "coбpaли нa пpe икo - ниxpeнa нa икo" нe cдeлaть тaкoгo cчeтчикa - cвинcтвo и cкaм пpиeм xaйпa.
Result os pre-sale will revealed right before main sale
SonaraBeta

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 03:52:39 PM

Result os pre-sale will revealed right before main sale
in addition, between preico and ico will be a gap
CryptoWhaler

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 04:22:20 PM

Paying $40,000 to Bittrex will not only get this project listed there but also accrue other benefits like:
- Getting listed on Bittrex is a STATEMENT
- Getting listed on Bittrex will increase token awareness and interest.
- Token awareness and interest will increase token value and price.
- And I could go on and on ... paying 40K to Bittrex will get UTToken listed there and much much more.

So don't scorn the devs for trying to get listed on the trex. I'm very certain they will hit their hard cap of $39M.
Using $40K of that fortune on Bittrex is no brainer.

Garant581

Activity: 336
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 04:25:15 PM

There is no dividends in this project. Am I missing something?
Yeap, no dividends here. But we talknig about listing on Bittrex

In this case, not in dividends
ApehaFan777

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 04:29:55 PM

I hope there will be no barrier for listing. Because the Aurora(the project's platform for trading) can be like competitor for other exchanges, so they may be wont list it. But it is only my suggestion
Garant581

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 04:32:47 PM

I hope there will be no barrier for listing. Because the Aurora(the project's platform for trading) can be like competitor for other exchanges, so they may be wont list it. But it is only my suggestion

I think the project team considered such options and is ready for competition
SonaraBeta

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 04:41:21 PM

I think the project team considered such options and is ready for competition

This project was founded by experienced traders! View information about them! It has a great advantage!!
ApehaFan777

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 04:45:01 PM

Advantage? Most of the projects have a good team. Team, I mean the team of devs, is not the key to success. Pr and marketing is that key
Garant581

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 04:48:25 PM

Advantage? Most of the projects have a good team. Team, I mean the team of devs, is not the key to success. Pr and marketing is that key

The key to success and developers and PR team. All team members
ApehaFan777

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 04:56:35 PM

The guys already have an existing business, which is an advantage and combining it with a blockchain will bring a good result. Also there is a team that is engaged in marketing, they can be seen at the beginning of this topic.
yes, they have an existing business but they dont share any information about how profitable their business is. Some economic reports? No, nothig. Just statement - "Our business is profitable"
omorfi

Activity: 728
Merit: 264

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:01:13 PM

Project popularity is very good for now. It reached 22 pages  in 6 days. Not bad aha ? I d love to see the amount of contribution from token pre-sale.  How is it going ? Any way to follow sales live ? Thank you
SonaraBeta

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:01:55 PM

The guys already have an existing business, which is an advantage and combining it with a blockchain will bring a good result. Also there is a team that is engaged in marketing, they can be seen at the beginning of this topic.
yes, they have an existing business but they dont share any information about how profitable their business is. Some economic reports? No, nothig. Just statement - "Our business is profitable"
The crew were very right, there are good people! But the main thing that they did that what is written in the white paper!
ApehaFan777

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:04:40 PM

Project popularity is very good for now. It reached 22 pages  in 6 days. Not bad aha ? I d love to see the amount of contribution from token pre-sale.  How is it going ? Any way to follow sales live ? Thank you
as far as I know only few projects from all the ICOs share the ingormation about its preSale. I dont think UTT will share such information. imho
ApehaFan777

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:07:52 PM

Trading on the stock exchange is very profitable if you trade with intelligence. All successful traders know about it. These guys provide training and software for trading. I think in the future I will try trading on their platform.
I dont agree with you. Many people (traders) have understood that in crypto long term holdings is much more better then trading
SonaraBeta

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:30:43 PM

Trading on the stock exchange is very profitable if you trade with intelligence. All successful traders know about it. These guys provide training and software for trading. I think in the future I will try trading on their platform.

yeah, I think we are going to copy their actions and thereby get their profit
ApehaFan777

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:34:33 PM

Can I now start trading on the Aurora platform? Or it is in the private beta now?
SonaraBeta

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:37:43 PM

Can I now start trading on the Aurora platform? Or it is in the private beta now?
This platform is still in development, as I understand it
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 92 »
  Print  

Jump to: