Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 07:12:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 92 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] United Traders: ⚡️ The High-End Solutions in Trading Technology ⚡️  (Read 79627 times)
wisnon

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 02:36:52 PM

Hi guys, nice project.
Question about advertising.
Many platforms now offer a model in which users provide their impersonal data for the database. Brands pay for the opportunity to interact with this data. Will you use a similar model or will you sell traditional media advertising on the portal?
Thank you.
ApehaFan777

Merit: 100

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 03:05:11 PM

He said all the russian ICO are scam and personally him, if he collected 10mil $ he would probably run away with that money

Anatoly,
famous russian scammer also know as "trader" goes on his own ICO.

He-he, young and naive Americans give your honey money quick to these wild Russians.

Can you please give information about this incident? Why Anatoly is scammer?

I'm also interested in seeing evidence that Anatoly is a fraud. I looked at the platform of the project and it seemed to me that everyone was working transparently.

Hm... yes. I look at domain name unitedtraders.com and find information:
14 years of domain
And they have aboun 270 000 visitors in month! It not look like scammers  Grin It is huge portal!
Yer it is huge and after successful ICO it will be even bigger. Only one problem could stop this project from getting the success - the stereotype aboun russian ICO because all of that are considered as a scam.
antropogen0009

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 04:00:52 PM

He said all the russian ICO are scam and personally him, if he collected 10mil $ he would probably run away with that money

Anatoly,

He-he, young and naive Americans give your honey money quick to these wild Russians.

I'm also interested in seeing evidence that Anatoly is a fraud. I looked at the platform of the project and it seemed to me that everyone was working transparently.
No problems with the project. Just trash talking about founders
Zeppelins
Copper Member

Activity: 378
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 04:03:10 PM

Anatoly,

14 years of domain
And they have aboun 270 000 visitors in month! It not look like scammers  Grin It is huge portal!
Yer it is huge and after successful ICO it will be even bigger. Only one problem could stop this project from getting the success - the stereotype aboun russian ICO because all of that are considered as a scam.
It seems, recently it's fashionable to discredit one project, then launch the same one Grin Without references and proves it is simple trolling
ApehaFan777

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 04:04:35 PM

Anatoly,

totally agree with you man. All the founders and Anatoliy Radchenko personally are very responsible prefissionals. They can not be scammers anyway.
SonaraBeta

Activity: 476
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 04:21:56 PM

Anatoly,

totally agree with you man. All the founders and Anatoliy Radchenko personally are very responsible prefissionals. They can not be scammers anyway.
I was confused in this story, you now need to spend a lot of time to study the better team
ApehaFan777

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 04:26:38 PM

Anatoly,

I was confused in this story, you now need to spend a lot of time to study the better team
Anatoliy said smth connecting crypto in general but he was uncorrectly understood and then ...the trash begins) Nothig real. Just gossips
SonaraBeta

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 04:29:52 PM

Anatoly,

Anatoliy said smth connecting crypto in general but he was uncorrectly understood and then ...the trash begins) Nothig real. Just gossips
This is probably done in order to buy coins cheaper)
ApehaFan777

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 04:31:10 PM

Anatoly,

I dont think so) It is on preICO stage then main sale. No price manipulation on these stages because the tokens are not tradeable yet
SonaraBeta

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 04:36:49 PM

Anatoly,

I dont think so) It is on preICO stage then main sale. No price manipulation on these stages because the tokens are not tradeable yet
So when they come to market, it will all be to sell, thereby pushing the price down!
ApehaFan777

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 04:42:53 PM

Anatoly,

So when they come to market, it will all be to sell, thereby pushing the price down!
Yep but what the sence of posting such bulls**t now? Price wont go to the dip because ICO even has not started yet!
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 05:12:07 PM

The best way to help investors not to make lose in ico projects investment is to make the tokens not tradeable during the period of the Ico. I have invest in many projects and find this simple act can turned your token to shit one. I think this project is a good one and I will advise you make the white list available as soon as possible.
ApehaFan777

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 05:20:04 PM

The best way to help investors not to make lose in ico projects investment is to make the tokens not tradeable during the period of the Ico. I have invest in many projects and find this simple act can turned your token to shit one. I think this project is a good one and I will advise you make the white list available as soon as possible.
The UTT tolens will be listed on HItBTC only after ICO is finished
Zeppelins
Copper Member

Activity: 378
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 05:34:25 PM

I agree with you. I think no one will accept a cheap token. I hope that soon we will see good news.
ApehaFan777

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 05:53:46 PM

I agree with you. I think no one will accept a cheap token. I hope that soon we will see good news.
what good news are you hoping for? The project itself is a good news. I dont think any big anouncments will be at the ICO perid. It has no sence
william8829

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 05:58:17 PM

14 years of domain

The brand has been around as long as Bitcoin.  Initial public offering was three years ago.  I find United Traders to be very transparent.
ApehaFan777

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 06:03:17 PM

14 years of domain

The brand has been around as long as Bitcoin.  Initial public offering was three years ago.  I find United Traders to be very transparent.
They had an IPO? Where can I read about it? Some links, articles etc?
aragon4ikSS

Merit: 10

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 06:44:12 PM

14 years of domain

maybe they started trading in 2009 but it is a crap to compare UTT and Bitcoin. Moreover it is only the ICO stage, it is to early to speak about transperenty.
ApehaFan777

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 06:47:51 PM

The approach to the ICO and bounty campaing overall show off the transperenty of the team!
aragon4ikSS

Merit: 10

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 06:56:46 PM

The approach to the ICO and bounty campaing overall show off the transperenty of the team!
This is russian ICO!! All the Russins ICO faied. At least the price falls down just after ICO in all rus projects!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 92 »
  Print  

Jump to: