Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 06:56:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [PRE-SALE SOON] Hidden Reviews - Blockchain-based testimonial service  (Read 1980 times)
hanswer (OP)

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

Product Manager of HIDDEN REVIEWS

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 07:24:16 PM

interested in bounties too. I have a local social media community and can make a translation into russian. will you post the list of all possible bounties or we should discuss with you individually?

Hey, you have written that you have local social community an can make a translation into Russian. Is this still interesting for you? And what will you translate WP or ANN thread?

___/\___ HIDDEN REVIEWS – Testimonial Service With Token Reward System. Secured With Blockchain. Anonymized With TOR.___/\___
______ ANN | Bounty | Whitepaper | Website (TOR Browser required) | Blog ______
______ Supported by TorProject.org, Hidden Wiki and others. PRE-ICO starts soon! ______
moon539

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 07:35:17 PM

interested in bounties too. I have a local social media community and can make a translation into russian. will you post the list of all possible bounties or we should discuss with you individually?

Hey, you have written that you have local social community an can make a translation into Russian. Is this still interesting for you? And what will you translate WP or ANN thread?

ooh, yep! I completely forgot about that! sorry.
I can translate WP into Russian and then spread the link among my audience in a public, is this bounty still available? are there any time limits?
hanswer (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 04:23:43 PM

ooh, yep! I completely forgot about that! sorry.
I can translate WP into Russian and then spread the link among my audience in a public, is this bounty still available? are there any time limits?

Sure this bounty is still available. From the first your post, it was reserved for you. We need to get the full translation in a week. The deadline is the December, 22.

___/\___ HIDDEN REVIEWS – Testimonial Service With Token Reward System. Secured With Blockchain. Anonymized With TOR.___/\___
______ Supported by TorProject.org, Hidden Wiki and others. PRE-ICO starts soon! ______
bengsabeng

Activity: 742
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 04:41:10 PM

I see it looks like this project is very promising. I am interested to participate in this project but I still need more information about this project. can you tell me how much supply of coins from this project?

▀■ ■ ▀▄      ▀ ▀ ▄ ▄██      ► C P L A Y - IDO       ██▄ ▄ ▀ ▀▀      ▄▀ ■ ■▀
ONE ECOSYSTEM FOR ALL YOUR CRYPTO NEEDS
|        App Store        |           Wallet           |        Adstation        |        2FA Shield        |
hanswer (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 04:52:41 PM

I see it looks like this project is very promising. I am interested to participate in this project but I still need more information about this project. can you tell me how much supply of coins from this project?

Thank you for your interest. If i understand your question correctly, it's about total emission of tokens. If it's so, i can answer you, that total emission - 63 million tokens.

justmail

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 05:05:06 PM

Hi, this project seems interesting, but how you will control is the review honest or not?
hanswer (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 05:21:28 PM
Last edit: December 15, 2017, 11:19:26 AM by hanswer

Hi, this project seems interesting, but how you will control is the review honest or not?

We will not control the reviews. There will be a neural network which will analyze the text and its emotionality. The neural network will determine is the review honest or not. We will monitor the service, control its workability and we will improve and promote it. The service is filled with the audience itself and the content is not moderated in any way. Spam messages and reviews will be blocked by the neural network.

bookerra

Activity: 36

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 12:51:03 PM

Such questions are always asked by people who haven't learned the basics. Why do you think asking such stupid and obvious questions is a wise decision? You disturb the developers doing so. Or you just need the activity points?
hanswer (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 06:10:01 PM

Such questions are always asked by people who haven't learned the basics. Why do you think asking such stupid and obvious questions is a wise decision? You disturb the developers doing so. Or you just need the activity points?

Take it easy bro...Anyone may ask all things about project.

bookerra

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:44:27 PM

Ok, I just wanted to take care of the developers and save some of your time.
hanswer (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 06:54:18 PM

Ok, I just wanted to take care of the developers and save some of your time.

Thank you for your care, but all people are different and we will give answers for all questons.

bookerra

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 07:36:11 PM

Wow, nice thread design! I see you've changed it a little bit. Looks much better now.
hanswer (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 07:48:20 PM

Wow, nice thread design! I see you've changed it a little bit. Looks much better now.

Thank you

ainsleyfran

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 07:53:50 PM

Won't these reviews create an opportunity to sink your competitors with fake reviews?
hanswer (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 06:50:43 PM

Won't these reviews create an opportunity to sink your competitors with fake reviews?

Thank you for your question. We will use a neutral network, which will analyze the text and it's emotionality. So if the reviewwill be fake, the neural network will not allow it for publishing.

hanswer (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 07:56:20 PM

Hello, from the whole our team we felicitate whole BTC talk users with Christmas and New Year. Holidays ended and now we again will be online for you 24 hours a day.

S-triple-C

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 08:06:15 PM

This is a very interesting project because no one wants to be scammed. With the abundance of new ICO's, many newcomers fall victim on these shady projects and end up losing their hard earned money. I love the idea of this project.
hanswer (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 07:20:02 PM

This is a very interesting project because no one wants to be scammed. With the abundance of new ICO's, many newcomers fall victim on these shady projects and end up losing their hard earned money. I love the idea of this project.

Thank you for the positive mark for our project.

officebuilding

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 07:34:46 PM

Interesting project, I'll be watching this thread!
moon539

Activity: 27

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:58:18 AM

happy hew year our dear developers! hope your project released soon!
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: