Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:44:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔥Tokugawa Coin 🔥 Japanese Masternode 🔥1000% ROI🔥Buy in ICO  (Read 56871 times)
BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 01:00:04 AM

Its great.., more and more MN a live now. It will be good news in a couple days.
When You'll see TOK at 10$ You'll have the worst day of your life....

If TOK gets to $10 per coin I'll eat my hat. lol. $1 per coin is maybe more realistic.

If TOK doesnt touch $10. I will eat my nose by myself Grin
Does that include wash trades? If not I hope you'll stream your meal somewhere.

Wash trade?. What is the captha said " i am not robot ".. Kiss
Your English is so atrociously bad that I can't tell for certain what you are trying to imply.

What I am taking away from your post though is that you are not familiar with the term "wash trading". Is that about right?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 01:32:58 AM

At least the quality of your dreadful comebacks still isn't as bad as this ICO.
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 02:19:29 AM

You never asked. And even if you did, why would I help you figure out your next scam?
dandruff1138 (OP)

Activity: 700
Merit: 501

1000% ROI Masternode Coin

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 02:26:41 AM

Today stops my masternode without doing anything.

After Restart very soon not running.

I have running other masternode too and  these running actual well.

Any Idea for solution?

You can restart wallet and type in the console of wallet "masternode start"

▄▄██████████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
      ▄███████████████████████▄
    ▄████████████████████████████▄
   ████████████████████████████████
  ██████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ███████████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████████████
    ▀████████████████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████████████▀
         ▀██████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████▀▀
(.
.@75 c Stage 2.
)
███     WHITEPAPER      SLACK      ANN THREAD     ███
████     FACEBOOK      TWITTER      TELEGRAM     ████

▬▬▬  JOIN OUR ICO    From Nov 10th, 2017  ▬▬▬
SuperSoloKing

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 04:20:53 AM

🔥 🔥 🔥  To make the Stage-2 more appealing and mainly to make it competitive, we have revised rates now to 50 cents per coin, just similar as the Stage 1 of ICO.

You can now buy @ 50 cents per coin again, just like before.

You can buy coins right now from the automated ICO from http://tokugawacoin.com/ICO

- We have done this step to make sure we can list on more exchanges with the more funds! 🔥 🔥 🔥

have just one thing to say... ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Guy if you hate this project so much, why spend so much time and energy posting on this thread?  Why can't you find something worthwhile to do with your time.  Thank you for sounding the alarm, we appreciate your altruism and humanity, now bugger off and use your time to achieve something in life even if mediocre.  I am so sick of these trolls always showing up on other peoples parade to give their 2 cents.  If you are such a genius, why don't you develop your own coin.  If you have your own coin and were doing what you are doing I will understand undercutting the competition to bring u your own coin....Please do us all a favour and find something else to do with your precious time!!!!!
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 04:23:49 AM

Guy if you hate this project so much, why spend so much time and energy posting on this thread?  Why can't you find something worthwhile to do with your time.  Thank you for sounding the alarm, we appreciate your altruism and humanity, now bugger off and use your time to achieve something in life even if mediocre.  I am so sick of these trolls always showing up on other peoples parade to give their 2 cents.  If you are such a genius, why don't you develop your own coin.  If you have your own coin and were doing what you are doing I will understand undercutting the competition to bring u your own coin....Please do us all a favour and find something else to do with your precious time!!!!!
You call yourself a "Philanthropist" in your signature, and at the same time hope that people who block scams and ponzis would fuck off so the same scams and ponzis could be more successful? How ironic.
SuperSoloKing

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 04:31:28 AM

dandruff1138, why did your account have no activity for more than a year? Account purchased or stolen? Also, your account changed the email address.

https://i.imgur.com/CgEpNZM.png
https://i.imgur.com/tDqRgn2.png

I am the original dandruff1138, someone stole it.

You do realize that anyone can make the exact same claim right?  what makes you the original owner?  Have any proof?  I love you guys that come in here and make so many claims...really music to my ears and eyes!!!!!  If you are reading this and are confused, this is supposed to be sarcastic...I know that it is sometimes lost on you trolls!
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 04:37:18 AM

Watching you struggle so hard to scam people makes me really glad that karma is an actual thing. Smiley

Don't worry, things will be getting even worse for you in the future if you keep acting the way you do.
SuperSoloKing

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 04:43:21 AM

Guy if you hate this project so much, why spend so much time and energy posting on this thread?  Why can't you find something worthwhile to do with your time.  Thank you for sounding the alarm, we appreciate your altruism and humanity, now bugger off and use your time to achieve something in life even if mediocre.  I am so sick of these trolls always showing up on other peoples parade to give their 2 cents.  If you are such a genius, why don't you develop your own coin.  If you have your own coin and were doing what you are doing I will understand undercutting the competition to bring u your own coin....Please do us all a favour and find something else to do with your precious time!!!!!
You call yourself a "Philanthropist" in your signature, and at the same time hope that people who block scams and ponzis would fuck off so the same scams and ponzis could be more successful? How ironic.

It is not ironic, do you even understand what "ironic" means?  Check your dictionary! My point is, after you guys have warned all of us that this is a scam, why continue with the barrage? don't you have something better to do?  If I choose to invest my money in a clear scam, that is my money... in a free and open society, I have the right to use my money as I want...thanks for sounding all the alarm bells.  We choose to stay, now why does that bother you so much?  I know it is not jealousy, but at the very least take a hint.  Our whole monetary system is a scam and yet it has been perpetuated and promoted to the moon and back literally...(lol)...most of these Masternode coins have no real intrinsic utility and value.  The value is created by the community around it...look at what happened with FORCE...the dev took the money and run, but the community is still strong.  For crying out loud, there was a time when cowry shells was money...and also tally sticks...do you want me to go on?
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 04:52:15 AM

I understand exactly what you are doing. And you're free to "invest" your money in all the scams that you want.

But I'm still going to point out to those who aren't immediately aware of what you sneaky little shits are trying to pull here.

And yes, it is indeed very ironic that you try to drown out the warnings in order to increase your potential profits out of this little scamcoin while calling yourself a "philanthropist" in your signature. But I guess that is lost on you due to a lack of intelligence though, otherwise you wouldn't see the need to participate in scams.
srikanthv

Activity: 52
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 05:00:28 AM

Max supply is 20 Million coins

You can buy Coins for Masternode right now in Automated system by signing up on http://tokugawacoin.com

Your website says 100 Million total supply, exact words from your site "With only 100 million coins in circulation which would be released in 12 years."

What are you trying to say in whitepaper??, what is unique in your token other than that you give 80% for masternode

After airdrop scams, looks like masternode tokens are the next for easy money to the scammers.
dandruff1138 (OP)

Activity: 700
Merit: 501

1000% ROI Masternode Coin

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 05:18:02 AM

How can you come to a conclusion that this is a scam coin?

It has 135 Masternodes running / locked in.

It will be listed on good volume exchanges pretty soon.

The unsold coins will be burnt, and of course you would be Jealous

🔥 You can buy Tokugawa coins in our automated ICO from http://tokugawacoin.com and start earning from masternode rewards instantly 🔥

▄▄██████████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
      ▄███████████████████████▄
    ▄████████████████████████████▄
   ████████████████████████████████
 ███████████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████████████
    ▀████████████████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████████████▀
         ▀██████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████▀▀
(.
.@75 c Stage 2.
)
███     WHITEPAPER      SLACK      ANN THREAD     ███
████     FACEBOOK      TWITTER      TELEGRAM     ████

▬▬▬  JOIN OUR ICO    From Nov 10th, 2017  ▬▬▬
srikanthv

Activity: 52

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 05:22:34 AM

🔥 You can buy Tokugawa coins in our automated ICO from http://tokugawacoin.com and start earning from masternode rewards instantly 🔥

Firstly fix your website or quote the correct total no of coins, secondly take down your whitepaper or have something other than you will become rich and you get 80% rewards.

Nothing is shared in whitepaper other than listing on exchanges and reward share.

So the only thing you are selling here is "Finally the Japanese are here with Masternode"???Really?? next what, that aliens are here in crypto Smiley
moinuddin14

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 05:49:28 AM

Firstly fix your website or quote the correct total no of coins, secondly take down your whitepaper or have something other than you will become rich and you get 80% rewards.

Nothing is shared in whitepaper other than listing on exchanges and reward share.

So the only thing you are selling here is "Finally the Japanese are here with Masternode"???Really?? next what, that aliens are here in crypto Smiley

Seems some logical questions here, would love to hear answers from dev. This will give confidence to the community.

1ST EVER CAR TITLE LOAN PLATFORM ON BLOCKCHAIN
SHIFT.CASH     █ █ ██████████████████████████████████████ █ █     [ JOIN NOW ]
Website       Whitepaper       Telegram       Facebook       Twitter
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 05:55:17 AM

How about you using multiple accounts to say the exact same shit? When you attack me you don't even try to make up different personas for your alt accounts.

You claim to be Japanese, even though you admitted you're from the UK. You don't speak Japanese.

You use a fake stock image and a video service. Your whitepaper is a joke, even by ponzi standards.

And you keep flinging ridiculous kindergarden grade insults and deflections instead of even trying to be professional.
fishfishfish313

Activity: 546
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 06:14:30 AM

I came back to this thread hoping for something different . .  

Yep, still think it seems dodgy as hell.  

Be wary of this coin.  Sure, the MN's might work, but who is going to buy this coin on the market?  High ROI doesn't make a difference . . . really . . .

There are so many red flags about this coin.  I would advise potential investors to comb through all these pages and make an informed decision.

No dev activity for two years . . . then a new coin and giving away marketing materials? 

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2347919

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2349406

It's just strange guys.

I'll one shot you with the Wingman from the top of Skulltown - Apex
Beny9313

Activity: 92

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 06:54:52 AM

Let me know what exactly you want to see on a roadmap?

Due to privacy terms with other devs, I cannot reveal for whom I have worked with, before

OK, let's start it simple : other than making a MN what will the use of this coin be? Because if it doesn't have some use case, I can have millions of it, but nobody would buy it from me

So, after 12 days still got no answer for me regarding this simple question?
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 06:57:52 AM

The few posts that I make in this thread aren't even a drop in the overall amount of posts that I write. But alas, have fun exposing yourself.
ajibihbi4

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 07:58:17 AM

Sell MN Tokugawa \ 0.14 btc pm
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 08:02:14 AM

Sell MN Tokugawa \ 0.14 btc pm
Just lol
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: