Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 11:21:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to overcome the fear of holding?  (Read 4472 times)
s0beit

Activity: 556
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:00:19 PM

I've always been one who sells to earlier, either to minimize my losses or to realize my earnings ASAP and leave. I've seen in most of my investments, if not all that if I would've just left the coins there they would've been worth 10-50x what I put in before. This is upsetting as a person and trader, as I see how much money I'm missing out on.

How do you traders do it, hold and hold and hold. Waiting around for more and more money?

For you to be successful in trading, you really have to be patience and have the courage to make decisions wisely for you not to regret anything in the future. What you need to do is to avoid panic selling during the downfall of the value of what you are holding. Be patience and do not fear to take all the risks. Be willing to wait for you to get a better reward.
binghope

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:06:16 PM

You keep a penny, so you can rest assured about them, you should use your idle capital to invest, you do not sell your house, car, assets to invest in Bitcoin. Thus, your psychological stress and you will not be patient. You should be calm and make the best decision possible.
contactmike1

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:59:21 PM

I noticed, that I have no pation to hold and due to this fact I suffer a lot. Apparently you should split your money,  one part for long term investment and another one for day,  swing trading. 
cryptojaani

Activity: 252
Merit: 71

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:05:39 PM

I've always been one who sells to earlier, either to minimize my losses or to realize my earnings ASAP and leave. I've seen in most of my investments, if not all that if I would've just left the coins there they would've been worth 10-50x what I put in before. This is upsetting as a person and trader, as I see how much money I'm missing out on.

How do you traders do it, hold and hold and hold. Waiting around for more and more money?
You can overcome your fear of holding if you can trust yourself. It seems that you have no hope and that's why you are afraid to hold your coins. Always think positive if you want to have good outcome.
I have different opinion about holding and investment if compare my opinion to your opinion. Not like you said, I always image the worst situation I can get in my investment. Before investment, I always ask my self and find the solution for that worst situation. If I can solve the problem, I will investment and reverse, if I can not do that, give up that chance is the best thing for my investment.
Yes it is right, you need to overcome your fear before you become successful on everything you do. In terms of Bitcoin, you need to have a positive thoughts about holding your coins, if you see that the value of Bitcoin is dropping, don't be scared, you need to wait because it will increase soon.
armarsterling7

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:15:20 PM

You need to find out more about how altcoins work and how much they cost. Understand that you will make informed decisions. To improve the fear of trading, you need to have the experience and learn the people who are rich through trading. That will make your mind more stable than ever.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
cepedacharles

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:16:09 PM

Holding is good especially if we are holding bitcoin but altcoin can be a good idea to hold if we can buy at lower price. but sometimes we are too greedy when we see the price is increase fast and we are not selling because we want bigger profit. if we do this, then i think our chance will loss so we can not sell to make profit. but if we don't want to be worried for holding altcoin then i can suggest to you to sell it right away if the price is increase so you can get your money back plus your profit.
Questat

Activity: 2856
Merit: 604

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:52:11 AM

You need to find out more about how altcoins work and how much they cost. Understand that you will make informed decisions. To improve the fear of trading, you need to have the experience and learn the people who are rich through trading. That will make your mind more stable than ever.
Along the way you will get matured in the crypto if you will not quite, don't judge early, know the reason why the market is falling
so you will not panic and sell at a loss. We need to overcome the fear no matter what because with fear, we will not improve and we will not reach our goal.

P3

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 06:32:06 AM

I think you are not afraid of holding but you are not ready to lose your money, so to overcome it is You must be ready to lose your money !
If you are ready for it then you will not be afraid to holding

if afraid of holding then just sell btc and take out Your first money You put in crypto and later just play with profit money...I do that way 3 years ago and no more afraid from losing money.. Wink
to wind up a win broker you have to end up a daring individual so on the off chance that you are a decent daring person then it implies you are a decent dealer and on the off chance that you are not a decent daring person then you will never turn into a decent merchant since you will never attempt your insight anyplace and on the off chance that you are daring individual then you will be certain on your work and you will never fear from misfortune.
P3

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 06:36:25 AM

It's just that everyone realistically understands that there are always people like you, you will sell your savings, in the hope of minimizing losses, they will buy you cheaper at a price, and then wait for a raise, and after such recessions, the volatility and all, the whole secret success.
Exchanging is the second name of hazard in the event that you are a best player in chance taking then it implies you are a fantastic merchant since when you are certain on your work then you will get achievement in your work in light of the fact that sure is must for each work you are doing.
TGD

Activity: 1288
Merit: 620

Wen Rolex?

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:32:58 AM

Along the way you will get matured in the crypto if you will not quite, don't judge early, know the reason why the market is falling
so you will not panic and sell at a loss. We need to overcome the fear no matter what because with fear, we will not improve and we will not reach our goal.
this is really true that you have to study and to know before you made some judge to the market some people that know about on this kind of falling they may able to take for that this is very common and right timing of it are some of the best , there is always a fear but we have to overcome on it.

Don't mind me | Just checking out here for Duelbits Promotion | Bitcoin 1M | Duelbits no 1
Ashimwe

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:50:57 AM

Don't look at the charts, forget about the price, delete your blockfolio and you will be all good
Bitcoincole

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:21:18 AM

Don't look at the charts, forget about the price, delete your blockfolio and you will be all good

Fear is just a state of mind. Feed your mind with positivity and equip yourself with knowledge and confidence that what you are doing is right then your fears will be gone. Decide not just by numbers but also according to your needs. If you see that you are not losing and you need money then do not hold that long because necessity is the primary source of fear.
Saichoukyushin

Activity: 770
Merit: 278

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:02:59 AM

Fear is just a state of mind. Feed your mind with positivity and equip yourself with knowledge and confidence that what you are doing is right then your fears will be gone. Decide not just by numbers but also according to your needs. If you see that you are not losing and you need money then do not hold that long because necessity is the primary source of fear.
Not looking at thev charts, price or value is not a good thinh to do. You must need to know that trading is too volatile and the amount you invest is for trading purposes not including the money you use for everyday life. Learn to invest that you can afford to lose thats it. You need to overcome your fear by your own.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
Deewhy2
Copper Member

Activity: 233
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:28:17 AM

Patient is needed in to do so...  Or else you won't profile much

syahdurindu

Activity: 231

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:41:05 AM

this is often the case, we all always feel tempted to see a little luck from the coins that we hold, so we often decide to immediately sell it.
actually holding a coin is not always the best option, because I once held my coin in order to sell it when the price is very expensive, but the price actually went down and made me lose.
But if you ask for advice to deal with the fear of holding a coin, then I advise you to always think positively, and think that by holding the coin the price will rise multiply.

Jupeter

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:51:38 AM

always think that profit is profit small or big is that so we can control our greedyness and always be thankfull of what you get even it big or small.
For me we will overcome our fear on holding if we will trust our coin, because if we dont trust on our coin i am sure that we will not overvome our fearn and i think we can make a wrong decision if we will not trust our coin, and to overcome our fear we should look on some people that are really rich right now by holding there coin.

zemb

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:54:03 AM

I think you must be calm down and being patient is a good attitude to overcome fear especially in trading. Being able to see good in the bad thing are always nice to do, example if the price had dipped big. It is better to think positive than negative thoughts.
Kavallo

Activity: 395
Merit: 129

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 12:22:38 PM

I have done that mistake myself, and the opposite mistake as well by the way. One of the tricks could be to sell JUST when you would be TOTALLY HAPPY with what you would get in return for your coins in absolute terms - which means that if the price would continue to rise you could afford of not caring about that at all, because you'd be already wealthy enough.
Cryptoproff

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 12:35:31 PM

Do not go all in or put your eggs in one basket because you never know what will happen, we are just predicting in trading and investment and we could make a wrong decision
Borisb52

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:30:41 PM

You need to work out your trading strategy. If you are confident in the growth of the price of a coin, then simply set the price for yourself, where you will be ready to sell. And just wait for this price. But this does not concern shitkoins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: