Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:24:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to overcome the fear of holding?  (Read 4472 times)
Apened

Activity: 1386
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 02:42:13 AM

I still haven't gotten over the fear of HODLing honestly. FUD is a crazy thing that I think everyone deals with. Especially watching prices fluctuate and not know that the next day you could crash is stressful, but this is why you don't put in more than you can afford.

Thats one of the main reason the money you put in it. The other one is the lack of belief and consideration with your needs plus market and knowing what you invested if its good for long term, short term. You are the ones who will distinguish it for yourself. Holdings fear created because of unsubstantiated knowledge.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
thend1949

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:51:14 AM

I still haven't gotten over the fear of HODLing honestly. FUD is a crazy thing that I think everyone deals with. Especially watching prices fluctuate and not know that the next day you could crash is stressful, but this is why you don't put in more than you can afford.

Thats one of the main reason the money you put in it. The other one is the lack of belief and consideration with your needs plus market and knowing what you invested if its good for long term, short term. You are the ones who will distinguish it for yourself. Holdings fear created because of unsubstantiated knowledge.
I think the main problem here is the lack of knowledge about holding or the crypto as a whole and its functionalities in technical aspects. Have yourself be well-versed by doing research and studying more of its efficacy. Have yourself prepared emotionally to face unexpected circumstances, be patient and strong.
Apened

Activity: 1386
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 03:01:00 AM

I think the main problem here is the lack of knowledge about holding or the crypto as a whole and its functionalities in technical aspects. Have yourself be well-versed by doing research and studying more of its efficacy. Have yourself prepared emotionally to face unexpected circumstances, be patient and strong.
Yes, that knowledge you are holding on will become the reason why you are holding even all are selling. Research is more important than holding if you hold without knowledge its a trash and its the worst thing to do like the noobs who are doing that way which soon that trash that they will pickup will be a lesson for them to read. 
fklfyl

Activity: 82
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:43:46 AM

I've always been one who sells to earlier, either to minimize my losses or to realize my earnings ASAP and leave. I've seen in most of my investments, if not all that if I would've just left the coins there they would've been worth 10-50x what I put in before. This is upsetting as a person and trader, as I see how much money I'm missing out on.

How do you traders do it, hold and hold and hold. Waiting around for more and more money?
Try not to look at the price every day, have a price judge on the coin, and hold it for a long time.
Fear comes from a drop in prices, but prices also go up. Short-term price fluctuations are normal, as long-term holding will increase returns.
btcformula

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:54:10 AM

Don't panic if BTC went dumping. Because the reason you are hodling is because you want to earn and not loose if you sell because the market is dumping you don't know what BTC is capable in doing.
sgenuine

Activity: 854
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:22:04 PM

As for me, I do not have any fear of holding. You do not lose anything when you do it. I am a bit afraid of selling sometimes, especially when I guess that the coins I am going to sell will grow. Holding is safe.
HSRP

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:39:18 PM

To overcome the fear of holding the coin right now is that you must be very calm, patient and waiting. These are important skills to help you in the moment. It helps you to make good business ideas.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Maxalu

Activity: 3

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:52:40 PM

to land up a win broker you have got to finish up a daring individual thus on the off likelihood that you just ar an honest daring person then it implies an honest dealer and on the off likelihood that you just aren't an honest daring person then you'll ne'er turn out to be an honest merchandiser since you'll ne'er try your insight anywhere and on the off likelihood that you just are daring individual then you'll be sure on your work and you'll ne'er concern from misfortune.
brainryan

Activity: 111

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:48:42 PM

Yes, holding is the best method to seek profit in the crypto market. The problem here is that the fluctuations decline, long-term plan holders are often pressured from many aspects such as news from the media, panic increased. to overcome this. the calm and belief in choice. It is necessary to have knowledge and judgment on the situations that take place to prepare mentally and patiently.
HELLOFF

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:40:16 PM

Yes, holding is the best method to seek profit in the crypto market. The problem here is that the fluctuations decline, long-term plan holders are often pressured from many aspects such as news from the media, panic increased. to overcome this. the calm and belief in choice. It is necessary to have knowledge and judgment on the situations that take place to prepare mentally and patiently.

you need to be optimistic ahead of time, then each of your activities will be perceived positively, with an assignment. Successful prospective income. In any case, any person is hard at restoring patience, when it comes to risks in the financial plan.
atjiat

Activity: 1204
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 07:39:31 PM

you need to be optimistic ahead of time, then each of your activities will be perceived positively, with an assignment. Successful prospective income. In any case, any person is hard at restoring patience, when it comes to risks in the financial plan.
If you have already started trading, then clearly you will be prudent and will always avoid the risks of losing your funds. It is on this you will learn yourself and the correctness of your decisions will depend only on you.
Barbatsutsa

Activity: 149
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:34:48 PM

You can just try to "forget" about your coins - make a rule for yourself and block any thoughts about them for 6+ months.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
marqonah

Activity: 136

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 06:02:21 AM

If you hold bitcoin and planning sold in after years then there’s no reason to be afraid because we all know bitcoin is powerful and it will surely soaring higher in the coming years. If you don’t have much knowledge on trading then you should try to hold so you can secure profit in the future.
holding a coin for a long time is not wrong, so you should not be afraid. you are right, bitcoin is very strong, when the price drops, then certainly the future bitcoin prices can jump high. then do not be afraid when holding. because then what you hold will produce big profits. so you must have knowledge about how to trade well, which will bring benefits to you. so when you are ready to sell coins, then you already have good knowledge.
adjk7

Activity: 147

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 06:31:37 AM

When you think the price is very low, you should continue to hold, do not panic, the price will always rise one day. Holding a cryptocurrency is also a plan for your own future.
t2yax

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 07:06:39 AM

The fear of holding is just like fear in losing your investment. We use to sell or trade our coins, suddenly, thr bitcoin value will rises up, this is one main reasons why we have the fear of holding. We do not know when to convert or trade, it overcome the fear of holding. Successful Traders were done or they overcame this kind of characteristics of beginner.

arianee
• • • ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Smart-link Connecting Owners, Assets And Brands
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ • • •
Discord
Telegram ⊐●⊏ Reddit
Twitter ⊐●⊏ Instagram
Medium ⊐●⊏ Linkedin
Budugbass

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 07:14:43 AM

As a true trader, it's impossible to feel such a thing, certainly.., it can be able to control the emotions or everything that's perceived which feels annoying, would certainly prefer to be patient or do other things to cover it up. Moreover, in trading has many ways to overcome some decline.
Leonard2016

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 07:16:23 AM

I believe a little cautious and stress is necessary , to motivate you to put stop loss!
Humans usually hate of failure and fear of failure is the reason of failure most of the times , I'm disagree with fear of failure but cautious is necessary , and in this market without caussious , you could loose your money easily!

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
magmar

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 07:17:15 AM

I've always been one who sells to earlier, either to minimize my losses or to realize my earnings ASAP and leave. I've seen in most of my investments, if not all that if I would've just left the coins there they would've been worth 10-50x what I put in before. This is upsetting as a person and trader, as I see how much money I'm missing out on.

How do you traders do it, hold and hold and hold. Waiting around for more and more money?

You need to grow up and accept the reality that you are lossing money then do not take it negatively make that as a fuel for you to push you harder and will make you a better person in this business. But if youbreally cant and you are panic selling whenever you see that thing then better do not check the market prices almost every minute do some different things that will lure you from different focus
Questat

Activity: 2828
Merit: 604

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 10:12:43 AM

You need to grow up and accept the reality that you are lossing money then do not take it negatively make that as a fuel for you to push you harder and will make you a better person in this business. But if youbreally cant and you are panic selling whenever you see that thing then better do not check the market prices almost every minute do some different things that will lure you from different focus
The lessons that it teaches us is more important, we lose and that is normal but if we will not change our strategy it's like
doing the same mistakes again and it's not good for us because we will never see an improvement here.
What we need here is the mind, so we have to work that to deliver good results.

Choii

Activity: 658
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 10:27:19 AM

How to overcome the fear of holding?

For me the best thing to do to overcome the fear of holding or investing is you need to set the goal before you use or sell that token lest say you want to cashout that investment for your retirement fund so no need to see if the market goes up or down because you focus on your future. But make sure your investment can bring you a profit in the future.

███    TWITTER    MEGATRON      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                     THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION                  LAUNCH EVENT    ███
███  TELEGRAM     WEBSITE           FACEBOOK      ███
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: