Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:32:35 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Auction] iPad w/ accessories  (Read 1062 times)
Burdy (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2013, 07:21:30 PM

Close.. I mean it's only by seconds.

I'm going to allow it if both parties are okay with it. If there is a problem then we can call it.
JSMill

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 20, 2013, 07:22:17 PM

Haha OK, I am fine with that

1.78  Smiley
TheSwede75

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2013, 07:24:39 PM

1.78  Smiley

I think you are actually the rightful winner, but I also think OP deserves the extra bitcents for a very nice iPad at a great price. Bowing out.
JSMill

View Profile
June 20, 2013, 07:26:21 PM

1.78  Smiley

I think you are actually the rightful winner, but I also think OP deserves the extra bitcents for a very nice iPad at a great price. Bowing out.

Thanks  Smiley but don't stop bidding on account of the time stamp thing.  Feel free to keep bidding if you would like, but obviously I am fine if you stop  Grin
TheSwede75

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2013, 07:27:50 PM

1.78  Smiley

Thanks  Smiley but don't stop bidding on account of the time stamp thing.  Feel free to keep bidding if you would like, but obviously I am fine if you stop  Grin

I don't need it, have several tablets. Just wanted to check out the Retina Screen to be honest Smiley
Burdy (OP)

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 20, 2013, 07:28:14 PM

Well thanks. It's my first auction and I don't like to upset anyone.

We have a winner for 1.78BTC!

Give me 5min and I will send a PM with information. Also escrow is welcome, the PM will include everything. Thanks again.
JSMill

View Profile
June 20, 2013, 07:29:12 PM

1.78  Smiley

I don't need it, have several tablets. Just wanted to check out the Retina Screen to be honest Smiley

Haha o ok, my first tablet!  Will be awaiting the PM.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: