Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:43:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Auction] iPad w/ accessories  (Read 1062 times)
Burdy (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2013, 07:21:30 PM

Close.. I mean it's only by seconds.

I'm going to allow it if both parties are okay with it. If there is a problem then we can call it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
JSMill

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 20, 2013, 07:22:17 PM

Haha OK, I am fine with that

1.78  Smiley
TheSwede75

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2013, 07:24:39 PM

1.78  Smiley

I think you are actually the rightful winner, but I also think OP deserves the extra bitcents for a very nice iPad at a great price. Bowing out.
JSMill

View Profile
June 20, 2013, 07:26:21 PM

1.78  Smiley

I think you are actually the rightful winner, but I also think OP deserves the extra bitcents for a very nice iPad at a great price. Bowing out.

Thanks  Smiley but don't stop bidding on account of the time stamp thing.  Feel free to keep bidding if you would like, but obviously I am fine if you stop  Grin
TheSwede75

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2013, 07:27:50 PM

1.78  Smiley

Thanks  Smiley but don't stop bidding on account of the time stamp thing.  Feel free to keep bidding if you would like, but obviously I am fine if you stop  Grin

I don't need it, have several tablets. Just wanted to check out the Retina Screen to be honest Smiley
Burdy (OP)

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 20, 2013, 07:28:14 PM

Well thanks. It's my first auction and I don't like to upset anyone.

We have a winner for 1.78BTC!

Give me 5min and I will send a PM with information. Also escrow is welcome, the PM will include everything. Thanks again.
JSMill

View Profile
June 20, 2013, 07:29:12 PM

1.78  Smiley

I don't need it, have several tablets. Just wanted to check out the Retina Screen to be honest Smiley

Haha o ok, my first tablet!  Will be awaiting the PM.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: