Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:35:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the safest wallet to use?  (Read 1788 times)
btsjungkook

Activity: 333
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:46:03 AM

For me the safest wallet to use are Coins.ph, Blockchain, and myEtherWallet. Because their security is very difficult to hack.
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
btsjimin

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:53:05 AM

I think the safest wallet to use is coinbase because coinbase gives good security and many trust him now.
Peter Murr

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:55:18 AM

I find the Trezor wallet it works for me,
It is a hardware which I find to be safe and a secure
Way to store your BTC.
I found an interesting project recently but Im in doubt. Mytimecoin, its like casback by coins for watching or using information from partners of it. Have anyone heard about it?
xindoa

Activity: 194
Merit: 12

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 11:49:01 AM

Paper wallets are safest to use but most difficult to manage

from the moment u use internet wallets there i a danger

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
CryptoMath_TV

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 11:53:15 AM

You should buy yourself a ledger nano s hardware wallet. It costs about 70€ and to be honest it isnt exactly user friendly when it comes to people who have never been in touch with cryptocurrencys at al - but still there is a lot of information on their website and the internet in general on how to use it and a hardware wallet is by far the safest option you can choose because your private keys will never be physical in touch with your computer exposed to the internet.
Even if you use a paper wallet you still have to type in your keys at some point if you want to use or acces your wallet - and then a keylogger could log your keys. This can't happen if u use a hardware wallet
winfair

Activity: 130

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 12:47:38 PM

I think safest wallet is coins.pH this is very easy to use and  safe i think this is a kind of wallet to use for a new member like me can use this because very easy to use

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Github
puas0202

Activity: 7

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 02:20:53 PM

what wallet ? bitcoin or other coins ? just make it as clear question then we can answer your question.
For me the application coins.ph
Alluro

Activity: 742
Merit: 19

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 02:53:38 PM

Hardware wallet security high
Desktop wallet security medium
Web wallet security low
nor9847

Activity: 89

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 03:58:20 PM

for BTC you may need ledger nano as the hardware wallet, and about software you may try blockchain, actually every wallet is safe and has high security. it depends on you how do you use it, if you just give someone your seed or private key, then however safety or security from your wallet is in vain. so just keep it secure.!
FundFantasy

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 04:24:55 PM

Should I just write it on a piece of paper? What do you guys use?

Hey !
here are some recommended wallets
https://www.buybitcoinworldwide.com/wallets/
longlivecapitalism

Activity: 966
Merit: 31

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 04:45:16 PM

If we're talking about a Bitcoin wallet, Coinbase is the one for me. It's reliable and provides with accuracy the Bitcoin, Ethereum and Litecoin price range too. It also has an app.
Sirbenjamin

Activity: 36

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 05:18:38 PM

The safest wallet to use is defenitly Kraken. Though you also buy fysical wallet called "ledgers".  Good Luck!!
 Cheesy
apoorvlathey

Activity: 1162
Merit: 547

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 07:38:59 PM

The least secure thing one could imagine is using a piece of paper to save your bitcoins. It could easily get misplaced, torn, or damage in water and other conditions.
If you want a hardware wallet (much secure than paper) ,you could use trezor or ledger.
Personally, I would recommend Electrum, which is a desktop wallet. I would suggest you to encrypt your wallet file and make a secure backup of it somewhere else in case the computer crashes and breaks down.
I don't recommend anyone to save their bitcoins on online wallets like blockchain.info or coinbase or any exchanges, because you have to trust a third person to secure your funds. There is a little possibility of it getting hacked or owners taking away your bitcoins.
There is a simple saying, "If you don't hold the private keys of your bitcoins, then they are NOT YOUR Bitcoins !"

bitdreamercoin

Activity: 13

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 06:20:08 AM

which web wallet is the most safety?
mickymax777

Activity: 96
Merit: 11

Cryptologist

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 06:41:59 AM

I use MyEtherWallet & Waves.io wallets outside of exchange wallets both seem safe as long as u keep your #'s safe imo

MyEtherWallet - however do not get scammed with slack email post. Lost bloody 3 ETH.  Just remember this is the jungle and you must be attent at all time. I do not have money for a hardware wallet.

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
acetouryahey

Activity: 213

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 07:51:24 AM

all wallet is safe..but to be safest just secure everything and dont give it to others or neither speak to anyone. and most of all dont use password that is easily get or track.
CryptOliver

Activity: 83
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 09:06:55 AM

If you mean bitcoin wallet.. it will be better if you choose blockchain or coinbase wallet,, but if you want to save your bitcoin in hardware wallet, you may use ledger nano s wallet and keep secure your seed. Those are the best wallet that i knew.
ChainSmoker

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 02:07:56 PM

There is no safest wallet.Even the hardware wallet can be stolen and hacked due to human ignorance and the less secure wallet can be made secure by human intelligence.I would advice you to use cold storage if you want to hold large amount of bitcoin for long term and use hardware wallet if you want to do daily transactions.That should be sufficient and make sure the wallet you use for cold storage gives you access to your private keys.Paper wallet can be considered a safe cold storage option Smiley

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
jaeden1024

Activity: 198

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 02:22:01 PM

Those wallets where you can store your private keys,this are the safest wallet to use just dont give to anybody your private keys cauae they might steal all your money and your  tokens.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
m_01

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 05:12:26 PM

There is nothing called safest wallet.. Risk is there everywhere.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: