Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:59:27 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Datawallet - Make Your Data Work For You  (Read 58899 times)
tomtwiddling

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 03:22:35 AM

Happy New Year everyone! 2018 is going to be an amazing year for Datawallet. The pre-sale and token sale in January. Application updates. Partnerships. What can't you guys wait for?
chefket

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 10:07:56 PM

Great days ahead indeed!
To make sure you never miss any news follow the official Twitter here: https://twitter.com/DataWalletHQ
tomtwiddling

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 02:40:09 AM

The Datawallet Telegram group is really close to the 800 member mark.

If you haven't joined our Telegram yet, feel free to do so:

https://t.me/datawallet
chefket

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 11:13:53 PM

In case you missed it, Datawallet has launched an alpha app! Check it here: https://medium.com/@DataWalletHQ/datawallet-launches-alpha-version-on-ios-and-android-bf34543ab28f
tomtwiddling

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 10:56:49 AM

You are still able to signup to the pre-sale. For those that already registered, you will get a confirmation email the day that the actual time for the pre-sale will be announced.

Please use the following form: https://goo.gl/forms/9S3i9yaipi9d4Ie13
Cameron_ws

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 05:29:54 PM

The easiest way to keep abreast of our updates (we've got some biggies coming, you'll want to do that) is to subscribe to the DataWallet subreddit at https://www.reddit.com/r/datawallethq/
testadimerlo

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 05:52:50 PM
Last edit: January 03, 2018, 06:41:59 PM by testadimerlo

Hi, I'm trying the android app   Wink If I'm not wrong, by selling your data (facebook, intagram, twitter, etc.) you could get a monthly or weekly income and that's cool. Now I have a question: I think your main competitors in this field should be monster companies like Facebook or Google, am I right? Surely they can sell data at very low prices. So, why the companies  should buy data in your platform rather than Facebook or Google at higher prices? Do you think you'll be able to be competitive for any reason not only related to the economic aspect? I like this project, I'm just wondering how it is going to works in the context of an eco system in which we offer free data at every moment of our lives to Google and Friends
dspencer

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 06:53:11 PM

Wouldn't data engineers be completely dependent on users to match the pieces of data?
chefket

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 10:05:40 PM

Hi, I'm trying the android app   Wink If I'm not wrong, by selling your data (facebook, intagram, twitter, etc.) you could get a monthly or weekly income and that's cool. Now I have a question: I think your main competitors in this field should be monster companies like Facebook or Google, am I right? Surely they can sell data at very low prices. So, why the companies  should buy data in your platform rather than Facebook or Google at higher prices? Do you think you'll be able to be competitive for any reason not only related to the economic aspect? I like this project, I'm just wondering how it is going to works in the context of an eco system in which we offer free data at every moment of our lives to Google and Friends

Hey testa!
Nice, thank you for your support!
We’re not directly competitive with Facebook and google because they don’t necessarily sell
Your data themselves. They utilize their data within their walled garden to show more relevant ads to you. But you can’t
Go to Facebook and say “give me data about population segment x” and you pay them cash and in return get data. What we do with Datawallet is create a feedback loop between companies and users in Facebook. So if you are a company and you want to sell water to people who like, say, Fiji water then you can go to Datawallet and ask those people who like Fiji if they would give you access to data about them
So that you could learn how to best tailor
Your product around them. You can then take the content you created and more
Meaningful engage with people who like Fiji through a data driven feedback loop. So we effectively help companies utilize Facebook better — which is in Facebook’s interest. We are, however, directly competitive with companies such as Acxiom who scrape public Facebook data and sell this data off. Those companies sell and asset that they don’t own, and due to the fact that they can only access publicly available information, this data only touches the surface level. They can never access all the data you create on Facebook (and other platforms) —
So whenever you give companies the choice to buy data about you, there is no single data broker that could offer better data about you. You have the monopoly of the best data about you. That is why companies such as Acxiom
Will go out of business and that’s why in the future you will be the I t supplier of data about you.
chefket

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 10:07:11 PM

Wouldn't data engineers be completely dependent on users to match the pieces of data?
Could you please explain your question a bit further?
ankurguta87

Activity: 364
Merit: 117

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 06:45:03 AM

I really like the ICO concept. The feature of getting paid for sharing your data is really innovative. Here is my article on DataWallet ICO
xapwxrm5742

Activity: 258

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:34:36 PM

the project looks pretty good ,I want join the project.
chefket

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 02:22:01 PM

I really like the ICO concept. The feature of getting paid for sharing your data is really innovative. Here is my article on DataWallet ICO
Nice article man, thanks for sharing, this is great!
Did you try the app yourself? The android one is very nice Smiley
stasik201330

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 02:28:48 PM

Very interesting idea of the project and implementation is also on the top. If this happens, the success of the token will continue. Please add this token to kucoin exchange
tomtwiddling

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:37:12 PM

Datawallet partners with Steemit

The new Datawallet app, available now for download on iOS and Android, allows users to curate an advanced data profile from social media, online commerce, and offline transactions and opt-in to share their data with companies for profit. The integration of Steemit into the Datawallet app will provide the opportunity to further reward users, and give them another monetization stream for the data created on the Steemit platform.

What do you guys think? Read more here:

https://medium.com/@DataWalletHQ/datawallet-partners-with-steemit-734e98c20ca8
testadimerlo

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:51:37 PM

Hey testa!
We’re not directly competitive with Facebook and google because they don’t necessarily sell
Your data themselves. They utilize their data within their walled garden to show more relevant ads to you. But you can’t
Go to Facebook and say “give me data about population segment x” and you pay them cash and in return get data. What we do with Datawallet is create a feedback loop between companies and users in Facebook. So if you are a company and you want to sell water to people who like, say, Fiji water then you can go to Datawallet and ask those people who like Fiji if they would give you access to data about them
Meaningful engage with people who like Fiji through a data driven feedback loop. So we effectively help companies utilize Facebook better — which is in Facebook’s interest. We are, however, directly competitive with companies such as Acxiom who scrape public Facebook data and sell this data off. Those companies sell and asset that they don’t own, and due to the fact that they can only access publicly available information, this data only touches the surface level. They can never access all the data you create on Facebook (and other platforms) —
So whenever you give companies the choice to buy data about you, there is no single data broker that could offer better data about you. You have the monopoly of the best data about you. That is why companies such as Acxiom
Will go out of business and that’s why in the future you will be the I t supplier of data about you.

Thank you for your answer, I can only say that I'm even more interested than before in this project. I hope in a whitelist to participate at your ICO, so your earlier supporters will be able to be part of this project. Keep up the good work!
BrotDinos

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:53:18 AM

Hey testa!

Thank you for your answer, I can only say that I'm even more interested than before in this project. I hope in a whitelist to participate at your ICO, so your earlier supporters will be able to be part of this project. Keep up the good work!
Thanks for your support!
kdemiamod

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:36:30 PM

Cool news: we were just listed by Coinfunda as one of the top 6 ICOs for 2018

https://coinfunda.com/top-6-ico-concepts-to-invest-in-2018/
thresher

Merit: 500

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 11:21:55 PM

The project is quiet but making solid progress. The partnerships that he has done will make him stronger. Data-related projects are very popular already. Most of the investments are shifting to this area. I hope this project will use these investments efficiently. It will get more interest as it gets recognized and widespread. It's very convenient.
tomtwiddling

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 12:14:59 AM

The 7 golden ICOs to shine in Q1 2018: #5 - Datawallet

Please read more below about why Datawallet is #5:

https://hackernoon.com/the-7-golden-icos-to-shine-in-q1-2018-687308b4d1a7

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: