Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 04:02:40 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Datawallet - Make Your Data Work For You  (Read 58896 times)
spacenader

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:04:12 AM

What exactly is the marketing strategy for Data Wallet? Is it underway? I still am seeing very little buzz for it.

They are very active at different blockchain conferences, this is a part of marketing strategy. Also they provide incentive contest every time DXT enters a new exchanges.

Datawallet at Consensus 2018 + Vote for us at the Insights Innovation Competition

https://medium.com/datawallet-blog/datawallet-at-consensus-2018-vote-for-us-at-the-insights-innovation-competition-6b2a8e5f0b23

The conferences is great and good for marketing. But they must hit to biggest exchanges before Consensus 2018. People just want not invest in project (even if he is good) when this project trading on bad exchange. And only one exchange. Just add new big exchanges, and new investor must come. People buying when price high and coins trading on a lot of good exchanges.

Voted for Datawallet  Smiley

We have multiple times addressed this exchange listing topic as much as it's possible. Given the regulatory uncertainty (and the currently tightening regulatory environment) we cannot give you a specific date of a possible exchange listing. DXT is a utlity token powering data exchanges within the Datawallet platform. By actively creating a secondary market and even announcing when an exchange decides to list our token it may be seen as an effort to converting it into a security - which it is not. Speculative secondary trading is against the spirit of the DXT token and Datawallet project. When having conversations with exchanges we have to make sure that a listing would not change the DXT status and that everything complies with current regulations. This is all just to help you understand that the whole process is not as simple as the technical integration. Further, also just as information, a friend of mine from OKEx (currently the biggest cryptocurrency exchange by volume) recently told me that all throughout 2018 they are so far receiving about 40-50 applications a day of projects wanting to get listed - and from those half are basically scams and the others they review. Afterwards, it's a long process of due diligence, NDAs, technical tests, etc. - and lastly, it's debatable if paying 3-5% of token sale proceeds to get listed on a single exchange yields the best long-term value for stakeholders. I hope this explains a bit why we can't tell you "big exchange in x days".
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:36:44 AM

What exactly is the marketing strategy for Data Wallet? Is it underway? I still am seeing very little buzz for it.

They are very active at different blockchain conferences, this is a part of marketing strategy. Also they provide incentive contest every time DXT enters a new exchanges.

Datawallet at Consensus 2018 + Vote for us at the Insights Innovation Competition

https://medium.com/datawallet-blog/datawallet-at-consensus-2018-vote-for-us-at-the-insights-innovation-competition-6b2a8e5f0b23

The conferences is great and good for marketing. But they must hit to biggest exchanges before Consensus 2018. People just want not invest in project (even if he is good) when this project trading on bad exchange. And only one exchange. Just add new big exchanges, and new investor must come. People buying when price high and coins trading on a lot of good exchanges.

Voted for Datawallet  Smiley

We have multiple times addressed this exchange listing topic as much as it's possible. Given the regulatory uncertainty (and the currently tightening regulatory environment) we cannot give you a specific date of a possible exchange listing. DXT is a utlity token powering data exchanges within the Datawallet platform. By actively creating a secondary market and even announcing when an exchange decides to list our token it may be seen as an effort to converting it into a security - which it is not. Speculative secondary trading is against the spirit of the DXT token and Datawallet project. When having conversations with exchanges we have to make sure that a listing would not change the DXT status and that everything complies with current regulations. This is all just to help you understand that the whole process is not as simple as the technical integration. Further, also just as information, a friend of mine from OKEx (currently the biggest cryptocurrency exchange by volume) recently told me that all throughout 2018 they are so far receiving about 40-50 applications a day of projects wanting to get listed - and from those half are basically scams and the others they review. Afterwards, it's a long process of due diligence, NDAs, technical tests, etc. - and lastly, it's debatable if paying 3-5% of token sale proceeds to get listed on a single exchange yields the best long-term value for stakeholders. I hope this explains a bit why we can't tell you "big exchange in x days".

You are a solid good project, and I see that team working hard. And marketing good as well. But without top exchanges (at last one) all this are useless. Solid investors interesting only in coins which are in top 100 and on top exchanges. And pay for listing at last for one top exchange (Binance, Okex, Huobi - worth it). To Binance is to hard hit right now (they listed only 1 token (loom) and 1 old coin (bytecoin) for last month - and you can see how increased cap after this.  But Okex and Huobi taking 500k usd worth in tokens for listing. Not much and even not in ETH. And you have tokens for marketing... so may be you can spent them for listing?
ennaheaven

Activity: 43

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 12:00:00 PM

reat idea and great project. I hope this project will be successful. Always keep up the great work!
andeonnut

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 02:19:30 PM

Good luck at Consensus to the team hopefully some good partnerships come out of it.

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
spacenader

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:31:14 AM

Only till today 5pm EST to vote -- We need your support!

Please take two seconds out of your busy days to give us a vote for this years Insights Innovation Competition (no sign-in required) — we would greatly appreciate the support! You can simply go to the link beneath and scroll down to the Datawallet Logo, click it and then click on vote.

https://competition.insightinnovation.org/page/1320520/vote

Thanks!
spacenader

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:08:32 AM

Community update #16 - Datawallet needs your Vote, New York Blockchain Week, Datawallet at CDXForum, New Website & More

Hey everyone! We just released this week's Community Update. As the team kicked off #BlockchainWeekNYC we think this will give you some good first impressions & more (including a sneak peek at our new website!).

Read the Update: https://medium.com/datawallet-blog/datawallet-needs-your-vote-new-york-blockchain-week-datawallet-at-cdxforum-new-website-more-e5008bd00f69
FollowSynergy

Activity: 358
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:42:15 AM

Where is the 40mill u collected going to

Do not forget about ethereum price, it  has fallen twice in comparison with ICO time. A large number of projects have lost from 2-5x from their marketcup because of crypto winter, and against that backdrop, Datawallet looks quite strong with $23,277,341 USD.
spacenader

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:45:18 AM

Datawallet wins Insights Innovation Competition

Thanks to the amazing effort by our community members and ambassadors we managed to come in 1st place at the Insights Innovation Competition voting! THANK YOU for all the support! 💪🎉

https://medium.com/datawallet-blog/datawallet-wins-insights-innovation-competition-a2f8fd74edc4
andeonnut

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:59:16 AM

Whats the significance of the Insights Innovation Competition?

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
magisterr

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:31:47 AM

Price growing after Consensus 2018 summit. But still very cheap. May be some big investors come and investing after this conference?  Roll Eyes
papp.sleep

Activity: 13

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:36:03 AM

Datawallet have partnershp with Block72 to bring local content, community & PR to China. New regions opens for project  Roll Eyes
magisterr

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:13:02 AM

Datawallet have partnershp with Block72 to bring local content, community & PR to China. New regions opens for project  Roll Eyes

Great. Hope they will bring new partnerships after Consensus. And now time for new top exchanges. Is the team will be on Huobi festival? May be listing there after this festival?
leroy1141997

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:29:11 PM

The concept presented is quite interesting too, the user becomes the controller of its assets, with a wide coverage and I see the background of developers who believe to participate in investing. in waiting for updates so much to attract investors and bounty hunters
spacenader

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:58:47 PM

#Sunday #Datawallet

https://twitter.com/DatawalletHQ/status/997201425917775872
hongyenvo1999

Activity: 27

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:57:14 AM

Hi everybody, I am pleased to see there is no major change in the market right now on Datawallet tokens, comparing to other cryptocurrency. I did believe in this project from the very beginning and I strongly believe that if we give it the time, we will have a good surprise after all.
Kirilp

Activity: 504
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:09:58 AM

Datawallet Launches New Website

we are very pleased to share with you our new website which aims to make the big idea that is Datawallet more easily understandable. We are breaking down our vision for the different stakeholders and will be keeping you informed on all things Datawallet. Let us explain to you the different parts and what’s yet to come.
https://medium.com/datawallet-blog/datawallet-launches-new-website-ca38549f9a27
hush

Activity: 1288
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:16:05 AM

Datawallet Launches New Website

we are very pleased to share with you our new website which aims to make the big idea that is Datawallet more easily understandable. We are breaking down our vision for the different stakeholders and will be keeping you informed on all things Datawallet. Let us explain to you the different parts and what’s yet to come.
https://medium.com/datawallet-blog/datawallet-launches-new-website-ca38549f9a27

New website is very professional looking and they have more details about the concept of this project. Congratulations on this smooth launch of this professional looking website. Devs are working so nice I like the development progress which is on the track and we are very close to have great future.
pompinkpomelo

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:06:03 AM

What lead to this recent price increase for DXT? Was it the Ivan on Tech appearance?
brunomcf

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:51:18 PM

I wander if it's going to break 1100sat it ahsn't been able to breach last couple of days.
Does anyone have TA for this?

What lead to this recent price increase for DXT? Was it the Ivan on Tech appearance?
zahidmoon

Activity: 1148
Merit: 269

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:21:24 PM

I wander if it's going to break 1100sat it ahsn't been able to breach last couple of days.
Does anyone have TA for this?

datawallet is great project with a lot of potential
now price is no that increase its only on 1000 to 1100 satoshies
market is 35 million right now
datawallet needs developments. it the only way to attract more people to invest in DXT
all community needs to wait and team needs to work hard
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: