Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 04:15:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Datawallet - Make Your Data Work For You  (Read 58892 times)
Tatsiana07

Activity: 532
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 01:04:27 PM

Thanks for the news, very good that keep in touch. The article is interesting. It is remarkable that many people are already in the community - this is an important plus for the qualitative development of the community.

gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 06:00:03 AM

Very informative article about the work of the project and future plans. But I would like to ask about the plans for the network of use. Croce, do you plan to use your own block chain in the future, or is the network of ERC-20 quite suitable for you?
Thanks

As far as I know they don't have plans for create own blockchain. And this is bad. Because own blockchain have more value and more stability in compare with tokens.
Dimosscolorist

Activity: 826
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 09:27:22 AM

Very informative article about the work of the project and future plans. But I would like to ask about the plans for the network of use. Croce, do you plan to use your own block chain in the future, or is the network of ERC-20 quite suitable for you?
Thanks

As far as I know they don't have plans for create own blockchain. And this is bad. Because own blockchain have more value and more stability in compare with tokens.
I agree with you. I also think that own network has great value and stability. Sadly, I was hoping to get involved in supporting this network. If it were, of course. Undecided
mehar_gee

Activity: 504
Merit: 128

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 09:47:35 PM

Thanks

I agree with you. I also think that own network has great value and stability. Sadly, I was hoping to get involved in supporting this network. If it were, of course. Undecided
own blockchain is good because of eth network can't bear the load
DAPPs need fast blockchain when they have alot of transaction then network stays stable but eth network is not in that state
but in future i hope eth developers will scale eth network then transaction will confirm faster then usual
i am not worrying about DXT not having own blockchain. i am staying with the developments of DXT
zahidmoon

Activity: 1148
Merit: 269

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 12:11:00 AM

Thanks

own blockchain is good because of eth network can't bear the load
DAPPs need fast blockchain when they have alot of transaction then network stays stable but eth network is not in that state
but in future i hope eth developers will scale eth network then transaction will confirm faster then usual
i am not worrying about DXT not having own blockchain. i am staying with the developments of DXT
it is true eth blockchain can't handle load right now
Scaling concerns are growing for Ethereum as Dapps are currently unsustainable and many users are searching for alternatives.
many others are offer the necessary relief for the network to help it scale to the needed levels.
DXT is or a project right now not depend on own blockchain but the developments
here i found a latest video about some DXT recently supported the inaugural Berlin Blockchain Week with its headliner conference Dezentral. Here we talked about our just announced partnership with Enigma.
check it out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ry51AlSTQX8
faragly

Activity: 588
Merit: 262

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 05:50:23 PM

Enigma (ENG) and Datawallet (DXT) Join Forces to Tackle Internet Botnets with Blockchain Technology http://www.blockchainreporter.net/2018/09/28/enigma-eng-and-datawallet-dxt-join-forces-to-tackle-internet-botnets-with-blockchain-technology/

Hey everyone! 👋 We just officially announced our partnership with Enigma and wanted to share some more information with you now.
To get a high level view of our new "Bot or Not" protocol, please take a look at Coindesk - they just published an article on this collaboration:
https://bit.ly/2Ik13qu

To get a more in-depth unterstanding of the concept and how it will work, take a look at our blog post we just published:
https://bit.ly/2NK5FMk

To get a more detailed view from Enigmas side, please take a look at their blog post here:
https://blog.enigma.co/bot-or-not-f7108200738d
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 08:40:31 AM

Enigma (ENG) and Datawallet (DXT) Join Forces to Tackle Internet Botnets with Blockchain Technology http://www.blockchainreporter.net/2018/09/28/enigma-eng-and-datawallet-dxt-join-forces-to-tackle-internet-botnets-with-blockchain-technology/

Hey everyone! 👋 We just officially announced our partnership with Enigma and wanted to share some more information with you now.
To get a high level view of our new "Bot or Not" protocol, please take a look at Coindesk - they just published an article on this collaboration:

To get a more in-depth unterstanding of the concept and how it will work, take a look at our blog post we just published:

To get a more detailed view from Enigmas side, please take a look at their blog post here:

They have partnership with Enigma?  Roll Eyes Im curios why project with so many partnerships have such low price and cap  Embarrassed And even with such investors like Tim Draper...
boopy265420
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 09:08:11 AM

Finally I found the link to new twitter handle and there you can see plenty of good updates. That is what I use to track updates for most of the projects and I would like to draw the attention of team representative if any has eye on the thread to contact the coinmarketcap team to update the new twitter handle to sync well. Many people use a single page for every kind of information.
magisterr

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 02:29:30 PM

Finally I found the link to new twitter handle and there you can see plenty of good updates. That is what I use to track updates for most of the projects and I would like to draw the attention of team representative if any has eye on the thread to contact the coinmarketcap team to update the new twitter handle to sync well. Many people use a single page for every kind of information.

Yes, Im also using twitter for reading news. They changed twitter page, but on the old page they have link to new page. Here is new one:
https://twitter.com/Datawallet
mehar_gee

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 01:08:02 AM

They have partnership with Enigma?  Roll Eyes Im curios why project with so many partnerships have such low price and cap  Embarrassed And even with such investors like Tim Draper...
yea you are right project with partnership with others having very low marketcap
and the partnerships for a project are good. datawallet partnership with enigma its very good news
data privacy is very important in the digital world and datawallet is good start for such privacy and save our data to get access to the wrong hands
magisterr

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 12:47:35 PM

yea you are right project with partnership with others having very low marketcap
and the partnerships for a project are good. datawallet partnership with enigma its very good news
data privacy is very important in the digital world and datawallet is good start for such privacy and save our data to get access to the wrong hands

I find this news here about partnership with Enigma:
https://www.coindesk.com/blockchain-startups-aim-to-kill-the-captcha-with-a-new-anti-bot-protocol/

Serafin Lion Engel, CEO of the blockchain startup Datawallet, told CoinDesk that "37 percent of all the impressions that companies pay for on advertising networks are fraudulent impressions."

In order to solve this problem, Datawallet has announced a new product, the "Bot or Not protocol," to cut down on the prevalence of bots on ad networks. The company has developed the product in partnership with another startup, Enigma, which focuses on keeping data private in blockchain-based smart contracts.

The two companies announced a partnership in August, to be coordinated with the launch of an initial version of Enigma's "secret contracts" protocol on ethereum, which was initially scheduled for the end of the third quarter but has since been pushed back.

Datawallet also has yet to launch its platform, but is targeting the fourth quarter, according to Engel. Still, the two companies are proceeding with a test of the Bot or Not service. Engel said they would "pilot this as a sandbox" for three or four months, with a "full rollout" coming as early as next spring.

Here is explained how they will collaborate. Enigma have 47 mln marketcap (and had 600 mln AHT) and Datawallet have only 3 mln. I think this is very undervalued project  Roll Eyes

NrX

Activity: 770
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 12:52:57 PM

If we recall early weeks after the previous bull run was over it was alternative coins market which was considered god hedge against the BTC's price dropping. For few good weeks these markets resisted and proved as safe haven but extended and long bearish market hurt these markets as well. These low prices are visible everywhere and reasons are well known. DXT token is available at reasonable price now.
Dimosscolorist

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 02:27:41 PM

If we recall early weeks after the previous bull run was over it was alternative coins market which was considered god hedge against the BTC's price dropping. For few good weeks these markets resisted and proved as safe haven but extended and long bearish market hurt these markets as well. These low prices are visible everywhere and reasons are well known. DXT token is available at reasonable price now.
I agree with you. Of course, everyone wants to see the best price, but the influence of the entire market cannot be ignored. However we see partner relations that add confidence in the stable development of the project.
magisterr

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 08:49:57 AM

This is not a resonable price for this progect. Price on ICO was 18 cent and 12 cent on Pre-ICO. Now price just 0.9 cent. And this is one  of the real and solid project.
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 09:09:40 AM

This is not a resonable price for this progect. Price on ICO was 18 cent and 12 cent on Pre-ICO. Now price just 0.9 cent. And this is one  of the real and solid project.

It was never above than ICOs price at current price it has big room to grow and will make decent amount of profit. From my point of view this is the right time to invest in it before it get too late. This project has active team and their progress is also very impressive.
magisterr

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 06:29:21 AM

It was never above than ICOs price at current price it has big room to grow and will make decent amount of profit. From my point of view this is the right time to invest in it before it get too late. This project has active team and their progress is also very impressive.

Yes, I know. But there is a string team and big people invested and supporting project (I mean Tim Draper. He investing only in best project, for example - VeChain). And this is most promising project in this niche over their competitors (Datum, PickioChain, Biotron etc.)
Dimosscolorist

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 12:13:46 PM

Yes, I know. But there is a string team and big people invested and supporting project (I mean Tim Draper. He investing only in best project, for example - VeChain). And this is most promising project in this niche over their competitors (Datum, PickioChain, Biotron etc.)
Yes, Tim Draper, that's what I noticed, too. And for this I paid attention to this project from the very beginning. Admittedly, I did not think that the price, ever, would go down to 0.9 cents. But I still think that everything will be in order here. And what we see today is, among other things, the influence of the common market. No one could restrain himself during this fall.
mehar_gee

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 09:44:31 PM

Yes, Tim Draper, that's what I noticed, too. And for this I paid attention to this project from the very beginning. Admittedly, I did not think that the price, ever, would go down to 0.9 cents. But I still think that everything will be in order here. And what we see today is, among other things, the influence of the common market. No one could restrain himself during this fall.
yes at current market fall its very difficult to price rise
but current price down their is very big chance to price go up and cross its ICO price
DXT project have good potential and right now invest in the project worth good profit in future
right now just need to stay calm in this bearish market move
phanphanphuyen

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 07:59:49 AM

I agree with you. Of course, everyone wants to see the best price, but the influence of the entire market cannot be ignored. However we see partner relations that add confidence in the stable development of the project.
Datawallet need to wait for more positive moves of bitcoin.
At the moment, the whole market looks very bad, and bitcoin has likely shown early signals that it can not drop further.
It's only a theory, so it's hard for investors to spend their money for Datawallet now.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
magisterr

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 08:44:29 AM

When beta?

admins, when will be beta released?

They posted roadmap some times ago. But there is no info about beta. May be they have updated version, but I cant fnd on their site. This is and old version of roadmap:

https://medium.com/datawallet-blog/datawallet-phase-1-roadmap-ff2cf2cf42b
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: