Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 11:14:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Datawallet - Make Your Data Work For You  (Read 58900 times)
mehar_gee

Activity: 504
Merit: 128

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 11:17:33 PM

Price just falls and falls... This is because of bad exchanges where trading only bots and dumping price. Price on ICO was 0.18$ and now 0.006$. Just 0.04x from ICO price  Shocked
bot traders cause of this price fall of datawallet tokens? i think bot are geting money from other real traders. and sell when get enough bids
any news about listing DXT tokens on other exchange ?
from the developers no news and no updates. i hope the team is still working on the project and they will complete it
24 H volume is 79k $ only

Yes, mostly trading on Bibox - its just a bot trading volume. They selling and buying tokens to increase volume. And they dumping price down...
They must add some new good exchanges. But no info from the team  Undecided
bots are getting volume but also it impect negative on the price and user of that exchange
i think using bots for getting volume is not good idea
marketing is best for getting volume and attracting more user.
i admit that datawallet should be add on more good exchange which have more users and daily traders
You are right, marketing and news about the development of the project, this is what is missing. It is necessary to use the service, then the token will receive more attention.And of course exchangers. But the exchangers will be able to give only temporary changes, in contrast to the news on the development of the project.
development are everything in a project. if the team don't share developments news and current state of their work with the community then its not good for the project. also i think current situation of the market is bearish and in the this situation the team should touch with their community and share some future plans and monthly reports. that could helps a lot for community growth and stable the token price
I agree, we need information about the development of the project. Price DXT goes only down, and this makes me sad. What is doubly dangerous in a long bear market. I think the team should open up some things to draw more attention to the project.
in this bearish move in the market datawallet token going more down today its down more then 15% and now the price of per dxt it under 100 sat
its not good i think dxt team should gives good update about the project to the community so the price could stay stable
partnership with enigma is good but not enough for attention of new investors
scolary23

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 04:41:20 PM

I see that many want to see meaningful results of the project development. But if the team signed a non-disclosure agreement on partnership, then we can hardly see it. At least in the near future.
It remains to hope for the end of the bear market, which is getting worse.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
Dimosscolorist

Activity: 826
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 01:33:50 PM

Will this one beat SIA, STORJ, and others storage-providers in crypto world?
Data storage is a range which has huge demands, but it's a very harsh competition with so many service providers available.
Yes, the competition is really hard in this area. And the success of the project depends on the work of the team. However, this does not mean monopolization in the end. Such projects may exist in parallel, with healthy competition. What is ultimately better for the consumer service.
zahidmoon

Activity: 1148
Merit: 269

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 01:41:11 AM

Will this one beat SIA, STORJ, and others storage-providers in crypto world?
Data storage is a range which has huge demands, but it's a very harsh competition with so many service providers available.
Yes, the competition is really hard in this area. And the success of the project depends on the work of the team. However, this does not mean monopolization in the end. Such projects may exist in parallel, with healthy competition. What is ultimately better for the consumer service.
yes you are right. success of the project is depend on the team's hard work
right now for listing on exchange the main thing is the developments and milestones. all exchange talk about them first for listing
i think everything should going equally means with developments marketing and touch with the community is also required.
caytienbct

Activity: 132
Merit: 12

My dream is to be a self-made billionaire

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 02:26:26 PM

No one can deny this one.
Waiting for the announcements of Datawallet team on successful listings on exchanges.

right now for listing on exchange the main thing is the developments and milestones. all exchange talk about them first for listing
i think everything should going equally means with developments marketing and touch with the community is also required.
scolary23

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 01:43:23 AM

No one can deny this one.
Waiting for the announcements of Datawallet team on successful listings on exchanges.

Not only that, I and many are waiting. And also news about the development of the project, partnership agreements and the nearest plans of the team. They can not leave the community only with guesswork.

"Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
luckydevelop

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 09:16:44 PM

I liked this wallet with additional features. The built-in exchange in the wallet is very convenient. It is not necessary to think long how to buy, sell or exchange various crypto-currencies. The most important thing in applications is ease and advanced functionality. I hope the developers will cope with their tasks.
alterego087

Activity: 518
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 09:21:46 PM

a great idea with the concept of a Datawallet  strategy that implements blockchain. I think many investors are buy coins.
gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 08:47:39 PM

Why they not updated roadmap? They have roadmap since 26th February and this roadmap ended on 2018. But what about next year? We don't have any info about their development and plans for next year.
They must have alpha of smart data exchange in Q4 thi year. But when will be available full version and when users start using tokens?
zahidmoon

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 11:25:29 PM

Why they not updated roadmap? They have roadmap since 26th February and this roadmap ended on 2018. But what about next year? We don't have any info about their development and plans for next year.
They must have alpha of smart data exchange in Q4 thi year. But when will be available full version and when users start using tokens?
here something you may find interesting about datawallet project
https://twitter.com/alexyergin/status/1070356259071815680
if you want more info or have any question about the project please join official telegram channel: https://t.me/datawallet
there your question will be answered more frequently
now datawallet price is making me worry its too much low only one million cap.
gembira

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 04:14:58 PM

if you want more info or have any question about the project please join official telegram channel: https://t.me/datawallet

Whats interestings here? I know that they are quite active on different conferences and events. But this is not enough. They must have much better marketing espesially in this bad market and I want to know about progress in development and when will be fully working product. But where is the roadmap for next year?
And yes, price is really sucks. ICO price was 0.18$ and todays prices is 0,0027$ ...
mehar_gee

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 09:29:29 PM

Whats interestings here? I know that they are quite active on different conferences and events. But this is not enough. They must have much better marketing espesially in this bad market and I want to know about progress in development and when will be fully working product. But where is the roadmap for next year?
And yes, price is really sucks. ICO price was 0.18$ and todays prices is 0,0027$ ...
speech at different conferences and events is not the development
i think team should gives weekly or monthly reports to the community
developers should do their work and let the community know how's developments goes
after that start marketing and spread the words about the project.
what team should advertise if there is nothing to advertise i mean product
gembira

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 04:39:48 PM

speech at different conferences and events is not the development
i think team should gives weekly or monthly reports to the community
developers should do their work and let the community know how's developments goes
after that start marketing and spread the words about the project.
what team should advertise if there is nothing to advertise i mean product

Marketing is very important in crypto. Look at Tron for example. Justin Sun just copied part of whitepaper and noting unique there, but he is a good marketer and Tron at top 10 on CMC nowdays.
But you are right. They raised 40 mln usd and this is crazy money. they must deliver product for this money and update community with development news. Marketing and development must going parallel.
LaScuderia

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 08:27:06 PM

scam 1000%

we with other holders are preparing official request to SEC
to scrutinize this company and demand back our funds.
wish us good luck!

Is there any evidence of this? If you write such statements then you should give confirmation of your words here. Otherwise, it turns out that this is slander and an attempt to undermine the project at the start.
mehar_gee

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 10:32:35 PM

scam 1000%

wish us good luck!

Is there any evidence of this? If you write such statements then you should give confirmation of your words here. Otherwise, it turns out that this is slander and an attempt to undermine the project at the start.
when i see that kind of post on thread it makes me worry because some crypto where into i invest have the same issue. some people yelling on their thread that this is a scam
if its scam please provide some evidence or proof of that. i am already worry to see the current market situation and now this post.
gembira

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 10:34:01 AM

scam 1000%

wish us good luck!

when i see that kind of post on thread it makes me worry because some crypto where into i invest have the same issue. some people yelling on their thread that this is a scam
if its scam please provide some evidence or proof of that. i am already worry to see the current market situation and now this post.

This was not looks like scam from the beginning...
Seems they doing something, but we don't see real works and progress in fact. The team must provide results of made works and roadmap for next year. Otherwise they should be have a big problem with SEC as they based in USA ...
scolary23

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 04:40:43 PM

scam 1000%

wish us good luck!

Seems they doing something, but we don't see real works and progress in fact. The team must provide results of made works and roadmap for next year. Otherwise they should be have a big problem with SEC as they based in USA ...

I think that some investors have begun to doubt the success of this project, and in the work of the team. The team has collected good funds for the work, and they have to showcase the results of the project’s development. This does not happen intensively, and therefore we can see here such posts that reflect the mood of investors in this project. I think they can be understood. The price of the DXT only decreases.

"Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
mehar_gee

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 11:55:37 PM

scam 1000%

wish us good luck!

I think that some investors have begun to doubt the success of this project, and in the work of the team. The team has collected good funds for the work, and they have to showcase the results of the project’s development. This does not happen intensively, and therefore we can see here such posts that reflect the mood of investors in this project. I think they can be understood. The price of the DXT only decreases.
that could happens that some investors have begun to doubt on the success of the project. and they start selling all their datawallet token. that's why price is going that low and also whole market is in blood bath everyday that also impect on the price of datawallet tokens.
i think team should update the community with some news about the progress of the project.
Tatsiana07

Activity: 532
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 01:36:17 PM

I still think this project is quite promising. I think the implementation will bring us excellent service. But I can not believe that the price has fallen so low during this bear. Perhaps this weak market has had such a negative impact on team performance. Sad
I hope that next year the team provides us with a lot of good news about the development of this project. Good news about the development of the project will help to return the real price of this project when the bulls come. I hope that the dev understand it in exactly.

zahidmoon

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 05:38:18 PM

I still think this project is quite promising. I think the implementation will bring us excellent service. But I can not believe that the price has fallen so low during this bear. Perhaps this weak market has had such a negative impact on team performance. Sad
I hope that next year the team provides us with a lot of good news about the development of this project. Good news about the development of the project will help to return the real price of this project when the bulls come. I hope that the dev understand it in exactly.
well in bearish move everything falls but new project got hit harder and fall more then others
datawallet is promising project. its current price is very too much low from its ico price
almost 100% down from its ico price. good thing is team is updating its community on social media about the developments progress
when bull move happens then ico investors could get profit but for them who invest in bear market will get great profit from datawallet when product will ready to use
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: