Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:10:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Datawallet - Make Your Data Work For You  (Read 58892 times)
Dimosscolorist

Activity: 826
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 03:38:51 PM

I still think this project is quite promising. I think the implementation will bring us excellent service. But I can not believe that the price has fallen so low during this bear. Perhaps this weak market has had such a negative impact on team performance. Sad
I hope that next year the team provides us with a lot of good news about the development of this project. Good news about the development of the project will help to return the real price of this project when the bulls come. I hope that the dev understand it in exactly.
well in bearish move everything falls but new project got hit harder and fall more then others
datawallet is promising project. its current price is very too much low from its ico price
almost 100% down from its ico price. good thing is team is updating its community on social media about the developments progress
when bull move happens then ico investors could get profit but for them who invest in bear market will get great profit from datawallet when product will ready to use
Exactly, dude. Anyone who purchased this token at a low price, can get a good profit. It is important that the team continues to work and develop. Everyone here is waiting for good news about the development of the project.
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 05:11:00 PM

Exactly, dude. Anyone who purchased this token at a low price, can get a good profit. It is important that the team continues to work and develop. Everyone here is waiting for good news about the development of the project.

Yes, seems they still working. But why there is no updated roadmap for 2019? And when fully-working app will be released? I still holding my tokens, but price really funny nowdays (
Dimosscolorist

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 08:59:10 PM

Yes, seems they still working. But why there is no updated roadmap for 2019? And when fully-working app will be released? I still holding my tokens, but price really funny nowdays (

I agree, today the price looks sad. I will try to find out about the road map for 2019, and if something is already there, or will be, I will write here.
In the meantime, you can see some of the latest news, and what awaits you in the future with this projects, you can read in this article:
 https://medium.com/datawallet-blog/datawallet-2019-update-1-4b4e40cbceb0
magisterr

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 06:45:49 AM

I agree, today the price looks sad. I will try to find out about the road map for 2019, and if something is already there, or will be, I will write here.
In the meantime, you can see some of the latest news, and what awaits you in the future with this projects, you can read in this article:

Thank you for article, but I didnt understand when fully-working app will be released from here... This was looks like serious project (and even Tim Draper was invested here), but price under ICO in almost 100x (ICO price was 1 DXT = 0.18 USD, and now only 0,002 USD... )  its crazy  Undecided
Dimosscolorist

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 12:31:16 PM

Thank you for article, but I didnt understand when fully-working app will be released from here... This was looks like serious project (and even Tim Draper was invested here), but price under ICO in almost 100x (ICO price was 1 DXT = 0.18 USD, and now only 0,002 USD... )  its crazy  Undecided

No doubt, I am also very depressed by the price of this token. I hope that with the efforts of the team, we will be able to rise from this bottom to the surface.
A few days ago I asked a question in Telegram about the road map for this year. They promised me there that they would answer. As soon as this happens, I will write. For me, it is also strange that there is no concrete step-by-step strategic action plan for development.
zahidmoon

Activity: 1148
Merit: 269

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 09:15:19 PM

No doubt, I am also very depressed by the price of this token. I hope that with the efforts of the team, we will be able to rise from this bottom to the surface.
A few days ago I asked a question in Telegram about the road map for this year. They promised me there that they would answer. As soon as this happens, I will write. For me, it is also strange that there is no concrete step-by-step strategic action plan for development.
price of this token is almost 100% down from its ICO price
and its look like team is not activly working on the project if they do then there should be some progress news about the project
but its not. i am afraid that slowly this project is going under the radar and people are selling their tokens and looking for some strong project with good team workers
mehar_gee

Activity: 504
Merit: 128

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 07:53:52 PM

price of this token is almost 100% down from its ICO price
and its look like team is not activly working on the project if they do then there should be some progress news about the project
but its not. i am afraid that slowly this project is going under the radar and people are selling their tokens and looking for some strong project with good team workers
the marketcap is under 1 million $ right now its not at all.
volume of DXT is not enough for this current bearish move of the market.
news on social media of DXT are actively coming
Datawallet, a leading user-driven data ownership platform launches $100,000 contest. its a good news about the project also needs developments news
https://medium.com/datawallet-blog/datawallet-a-leading-user-driven-data-ownership-platform-launches-100-000-contest-379a8fd5d0e3
Dimosscolorist

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 07:34:02 PM

Datawallet, a leading user-driven data ownership platform launches $100,000 contest. its a good news about the project also needs developments news
https://medium.com/datawallet-blog/datawallet-a-leading-user-driven-data-ownership-platform-launches-100-000-contest-379a8fd5d0e3

An excellent marketing ploy to improve the community.
What about the roadmap for 2019. It would not be bad to see the schedule of tasks.
magisterr

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 10:03:53 AM

I think they must add DXT token to Kucoin exchange, because Bibox dumped hard every token... On Kucoin we can see much more real traders and organic grow.
zahidmoon

Activity: 1148
Merit: 269

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 01:42:11 AM

What about the roadmap for 2019. It would not be bad to see the schedule of tasks.
schedule on roadmap is easy to write but maintaining schedule is very hard. tea, should be prepared for that
what about them who invest money in this project at the ICO time and still holding the tokens
investors right now facing huge loss for now. nobody knows what will gnna happens next. could be good news on developments and price recovers or its will go more down and situation could go more worse for datawallet exchange. i hope team will its best and make this project successful
magisterr

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 09:48:07 AM

schedule on roadmap is easy to write but maintaining schedule is very hard. tea, should be prepared for that
what about them who invest money in this project at the ICO time and still holding the tokens
investors right now facing huge loss for now. nobody knows what will gnna happens next. could be good news on developments and price recovers or its will go more down and situation could go more worse for datawallet exchange. i hope team will its best and make this project successful

Yes, I still holding my tokens and price almost in 100x below ICO. This is probably absolutely biggest loss among other projects, despite the fact that big investors like Tim Draper invested here  Embarrassed
Dimosscolorist

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 04:46:44 PM

I think you eth.ezhik, hurry up the events. I think this is a legitimate project that can bring results. Obviously, the fall of the entire market has affected this token. But this is not only Datawallet , many other projects lost in this market. This is not a reason to charge the team with scam.
scolary23

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 07:59:21 AM

I think you eth.ezhik, hurry up the events. I think this is a legitimate project that can bring results. Obviously, the fall of the entire market has affected this token. But this is not only Datawallet , many other projects lost in this market. This is not a reason to charge the team with scam.

maybe you are right. i deleted that post. emotions, you see. i put 120k $ there that turned into dust.
Time will show. Good luck to us.

These are normal emotions for a person who has invested so much. We are all now sad to see the market in this state. But in any case, it has a cyclical nature, and there will be more good times. It is important that the team continue their hard work for the development of the project.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
ttg43

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 08:28:17 AM

I think they must add DXT token to Kucoin exchange, because Bibox dumped hard every token... On Kucoin we can see much more real traders and organic grow.
I don't think so. The time has passed when something grew up on Kucoin. It will be no grow up until the market turn around.
Ribak1992

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 08:45:22 AM

maybe you are right. i deleted that post. emotions, you see. i put 120k $ there that turned into dust.

These are normal emotions for a person who has invested so much. We are all now sad to see the market in this state. But in any case, it has a cyclical nature, and there will be more good times. It is important that the team continue their hard work for the development of the project.

the biggest problem that many simply can not continue to wait. it is hard to see how your investment is spent on expensive car flights and developers rest in expensive hotels.people and investors want to fix the loss and not sit with tokens that are not needed by anyone.
coloseum

Activity: 219
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 09:15:47 AM

In crypto, decisions should be make fastly, because the border between profits and losses is very thin.
When risks found, fast cashing out and exit should be made as soon as possible.
There is demand, there is also chances to grow, and vice versa.
scolary23

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 04:03:40 PM

the biggest problem that many simply can not continue to wait. it is hard to see how your investment is spent on expensive car flights and developers rest in expensive hotels.people and investors want to fix the loss and not sit with tokens that are not needed by anyone.

I understand what you mean. It is clear that now is not the time for spending in empty.
I hope this team spends money rationally. I do not have information on the opposite.

"Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
scolary23

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 07:01:06 PM

Are they planning to list DXT on a decent exchange?
I think they plan to do this, but not now. I am sure that any team wants to be on the best exchangers. But for this they need to move forward and develop the project, to the interest of communities to the project increased.

"Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
Ribak1992

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 07:19:42 PM

I think they plan to do this, but not now. I am sure that any team wants to be on the best exchangers. But for this they need to move forward and develop the project, to the interest of communities to the project increased.

the big problem is that it is not very clear who needs project like this in fall market condition? im just do not see investors who will buy a token at this stage of development.
frcat

Activity: 1162
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 07:16:36 AM

Do you see at last any progress in development? They dont have any. Their twitter is empty and just stupid useless post there.
May be time for letter into SEC? As they are from USA, they should have a big problem with law for this scam.  Huh
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: