Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 01:12:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Datawallet - Make Your Data Work For You  (Read 58899 times)
scolary23

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 06:07:51 PM

Are they planning to list DXT on a decent exchange?
I think they plan to do this, but not now. I am sure that any team wants to be on the best exchangers. But for this they need to move forward and develop the project, to the interest of communities to the project increased.

Do you see at last any progress in development? They dont have any. Their twitter is empty and just stupid useless post there.
May be time for letter into SEC? As they are from USA, they should have a big problem with law for this scam.  Huh

No, I have not seen the update lately.
The last time it was news about cooperation and signing an agreement on non-disclosure.
We have to give them more time. I think that soon they will have a lot of news regarding the development of blockchains, the user platform and others. Yes, here everything is slower than would like. But still, I think this is a legitimate project that will provide us with a decent product as a result.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
frcat

Activity: 1162
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 08:59:25 PM

I think they plan to do this, but not now. I am sure that any team wants to be on the best exchangers. But for this they need to move forward and develop the project, to the interest of communities to the project increased.

Do you see at last any progress in development? They dont have any. Their twitter is empty and just stupid useless post there.
May be time for letter into SEC? As they are from USA, they should have a big problem with law for this scam.  Huh

The last time it was news about cooperation and signing an agreement on non-disclosure.
We have to give them more time. I think that soon they will have a lot of news regarding the development of blockchains, the user platform and others. Yes, here everything is slower than would like. But still, I think this is a legitimate project that will provide us with a decent product as a result.

They dont have nothing! ICO finished more than a year afo! And since this time they havent any decent exchanges, any partnership and last several month they event dont have any post about project (just stupid useless posts which dont have any relation to Datawallet project!)
scolary23

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 12:55:46 PM

They dont have nothing! ICO finished more than a year afo! And since this time they havent any decent exchanges, any partnership and last several month they event dont have any post about project (just stupid useless posts which dont have any relation to Datawallet project!)

Agree.

I agree with you. For a long time there were no updates. And so I asked a question on Facebook, about the development of the project and any news about cooperation, etc.

And they answered me like this:
We‘ll have a bunch of news rolling out soon with regards to blockchain development, our user facing platform and more. Collaborations and partnerships will always be announced as soon as legally possible.

Of course, this answer is not proof of future success. But since I am the holder of this token, I hope for the successful development of this project.

"Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
frcat

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 10:21:11 PM

I agree with you. For a long time there were no updates. And so I asked a question on Facebook, about the development of the project and any news about cooperation, etc.

We‘ll have a bunch of news rolling out soon with regards to blockchain development, our user facing platform and more. Collaborations and partnerships will always be announced as soon as legally possible.

Of course, this answer is not proof of future success. But since I am the holder of this token, I hope for the successful development of this project.

When you got this answer? I dont see any updates about development for so long time. Also they raised 40 mln usd and they didnt list token to any decent exchange.
zahidmoon

Activity: 1148
Merit: 269

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 06:22:58 AM

When you got this answer? I dont see any updates about development for so long time. Also they raised 40 mln usd and they didnt list token to any decent exchange.
project developments are very slow. slow developments are impact negative on the project token price. price of datawallet is so cheap right now only 44 sat todays and its 5% down in last 24 Hrs. whole market is facing huge bearish move but new projects and ICO are affecting more by this bearish period.
working and good project with weekly development report and news also have troubles with their token prices. hopefully this will pass and we see bull run in future on whole crypto 
scolary23

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 09:15:35 AM

I received this answer this Monday. Yes, they collected a good amount. Initially, they had more exchangers, but because of the lack of trading volumes, in a bear market, they received delisting.I think they will manage to get it back.

"Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
frcat

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 06:36:34 PM

I received this answer this Monday. Yes, they collected a good amount. Initially, they had more exchangers, but because of the lack of trading volumes, in a bear market, they received delisting.I think they will manage to get it back.

About which exchanges you talking about? As I know Bibox was the only one good exchange where they were listed. And there are were not any other exchanges since beginning.
ivanovmoscow

Activity: 798
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 07:03:47 PM

When we have to lure out news that is important to all, this negatively affects the project itself.
For them, the most important thing is to keep in touch with the community and write here what they have achieved in development since there are very few active people left.
KnyazED

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 07:41:38 PM

When we have to lure out news that is important to all, this negatively affects the project itself.
For them, the most important thing is to keep in touch with the community and write here what they have achieved in development since there are very few active people left.

public relations is very important. All updates and news participants must know directly from the project site, from its managers or team. but this should not be from other distant people.
scolary23

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 12:31:56 AM

About which exchanges you talking about? As I know Bibox was the only one good exchange where they were listed. And there are were not any other exchanges since beginning.

Go to the coinmarketcap.com site and look at what exchangers they are. In addition, Cobinhood is not indicated there, and I remember exactly that they were there.

"Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
frcat

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 12:29:37 PM

Go to the coinmarketcap.com site and look at what exchangers they are. In addition, Cobinhood is not indicated there, and I remember exactly that they were there.

You think such fake exchanges like Bitforex does have any matter? I mean decent exchanges and this is only Bibox since beginning. They dont have any other decent...
scolary23

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 01:15:27 PM

You think such fake exchanges like Bitforex does have any matter? I mean decent exchanges and this is only Bibox since beginning. They dont have any other decent...

Do you think, that I do not want this project to have more liquidity on the best exchangers. I want it too, and many want it. And I am sure that the Datawallet team is perfectly aware of this.
However, I want emphasize the lack of news on the development of the project. This is what I miss. I will be glad to see the results of their work, as they promised.

"Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
frcat

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 06:35:23 AM

Do you think, that I do not want this project to have more liquidity on the best exchangers. I want it too, and many want it. And I am sure that the Datawallet team is perfectly aware of this.
However, I want emphasize the lack of news on the development of the project. This is what I miss. I will be glad to see the results of their work, as they promised.

Yes, you are right. They even dont have any results or reports of work while they raised huge (40 mln usd) money. This will be a big scam, and I hope they will seat in prison if dont deliever product.
scolary23

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 05:06:16 PM

Yes, you are right. They even dont have any results or reports of work while they raised huge (40 mln usd) money. This will be a big scam, and I hope they will seat in prison if dont deliever product.

They must release this product. At the very beginning, I am attracted not only by the idea of the project, but also by the fact that Tim Draper is a founding partner of this. I do not think that he was mistaken and took part in a project that will not have a prospect.
I do not know what else to say here. Hope to see development updates soon. Probably, this is all that we can do now, just wait for the news, with a belief that the team is not idle.

"Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
scolary23

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 02:40:46 PM

Guys, they are giving some information on the Telegram channel. Basically right now we are waiting for their campaign (datawallet.com for more information) and after that in late April, they will run the beta version for phones.
I'm also not pleased with them not providing roadmap but I expect to see it when the campaign finish and depending on the results.

They don't give any info, they only shit on our heads  Grin

I thing you're wrong. I think they will provide development information as soon as it is significant. 

"Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
Dimosscolorist

Activity: 826
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 05:40:17 PM

The easiest way is to throw such photos here. For this do not need to apply any effort.
Let's see what's next, I think the guys will cope, and soon we will see the beta version.
zahidmoon

Activity: 1148
Merit: 269

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 08:27:47 PM

Guys, they are giving some information on the Telegram channel. Basically right now we are waiting for their campaign (datawallet.com for more information) and after that in late April, they will run the beta version for phones.
I'm also not pleased with them not providing roadmap but I expect to see it when the campaign finish and depending on the results.

They don't give any info, they only shit on our heads  Grin

I thing you're wrong. I think they will provide development information as soon as it is significant. 
how much time they will take to make developments information significant ?
no news yet.
i get only this tweet from their official twitter account check it out: https://twitter.com/Datawallet/status/1110216436457320448
i think team should share some development information now with their community.
scolary23

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 01:55:29 PM

Are you not bothered to write the same eth.ezhik here? Your statements may be premature. The team is not active in communication, but they have not disappeared anywhere.

"Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
frcat

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 07:31:30 AM

Are you not bothered to write the same eth.ezhik here? Your statements may be premature. The team is not active in communication, but they have not disappeared anywhere.

He is right. They scammed us. Just look at twitter: they dont have any development. They are just posting stupid post about Google and Facebook which dont have any sense and relation to project. For more than a year there is no any development.
scolary23

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 10:55:16 PM

He is right. They scammed us. Just look at twitter: they dont have any development. They are just posting stupid post about Google and Facebook which dont have any sense and relation to project. For more than a year there is no any development.

And yet I still wait until the end of this month. They must provide a beta version this month. It will be very sad if I lose here, since I relied on this project.

"Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: