Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:11:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Cash is King  (Read 2072 times)
Gracie12

Activity: 128
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 03:51:30 PM

Bitcoin Cash I consider it a mere way for some to make a profit. It will continue to rise but will not sustain high prices, so I do not recommend buying bitcoin cash because of a big loss in buying.
indrakusumaindra

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 03:56:44 PM

For us who never dumped our free coins we are smiling right now. I never dumped my free coins instead bought twice at $340 and $350. Was shocked when I saw the price a few hours ago. Despite the hate BCH was receiving on this forum, I decided to buy because I can see this coin can take me places. My portfolio has now more than doubled. One thing I have learned in cryptocurrency is never to be a follower. Do your own thing. Followers remain broke. Learn the lessons from those who were in Bitcoin early but are still broke.

Well done, but I too think this is a pump - be ready to get out quick before you're back at the bottom.
be ready before bch back to the where it should be. BCH is a fake after all . the one should pumped up is bitcoin only. becarefull thoose who held the bch

Choosewise

Activity: 192
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 04:05:53 PM

Bitcoin cash tries to be a currency for everyday transactions, while having 30+ minutes confirmation times. Ridiculous

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 04:08:19 PM

Bitcoin cash tries to be a currency for everyday transactions, while having 30+ minutes confirmation times. Ridiculous

Yes it's ridiculous they are pushing it. It looks like there's a lot of money surrounding bitcoin cash though.
xandriel

Activity: 586
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 05:14:32 PM

I dont think that, man. Although Bitcoin cash has many advantages when it compares with Bitcoin. But I dont think Bitcoin cash can overtake Bitcoin to be a King. Investors dont trust Bitcoin cash as Bitcoin.

.BITWINUP.
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████░░██░░████████▄
██████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░████▄░░████████
▐█████████░░████▀░░████████▌
▐█████████░░░░░░░░░░▀██████▌
▐█████████░░███████░░██████▌
███████▀▀░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄███████
▀██████▄▄██▄▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
UP OR DOWN?
BITCOIN PVP PREDECTION GAME

▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████░░███████████
█████████░░░░░░█████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░███████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀

VS

▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████
███████░░░░░░░░░░███████
█████████░░░░░░█████████
███████████░░███████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄███████████████████████▄
██                     ██
██  █████████████████  ██
██  ▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▀  ██
█▀  ▄███████████████▄  ▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██  ▄▄▄▄▄ ███ ███ ▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  █████▄ ▀███▀ ▄█████  ██
██  ███████▄▄▄▄▄███████  ██
██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ██
███████████████████████████
MONTHLY
JACKPOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀██████████████▄
▄███▀░░▄▄░░▀▀███████████▄
▄███░░▄█████▄░████████████▄
████░░▀██████▀▀░░░░░▀██████
█████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄▄████▄░░█████
▀███████▄▄▄██░▀█████░░████▀
▀███████████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄███▀
▀█████████████▄▄▄█████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

.Play to earn Crypto.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Riddikulo

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 12:42:05 PM

Is this an advertisement? Ok I don’t see necessity to invest in the clone of Bitcoin. Now BTC itself feels good. So it is better to buy more good well-known coins than spend time and money on scammy things.
Visuallercoin

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 01:03:09 PM

I dont think that, man. Although Bitcoin cash has many advantages when it compares with Bitcoin. But I dont think Bitcoin cash can overtake Bitcoin to be a King. Investors dont trust Bitcoin cash as Bitcoin.
Bitcoin value also are raising up their price like bitcoin cash, so I think even how hard bitcoin cash increase their price they cannot touch the position of bitcoin in the crypto currency world.
nieninja53

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 02:44:08 PM

Bitcoin Cash was King in term of price due to the hardfork and this hardfork news of bitcoin cash is really very great aspects on the price of Bitcoin cash that creates very good attraction of the investors and almost great and golden opportunity to get good trade and earn good profit on the difference of price.
lamcouz

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 02:45:49 PM

what should be the target price for bcc in this case?
Tux99

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 02:47:45 PM

For us who never dumped our free coins we are smiling right now. I never dumped my free coins instead bought twice at $340 and $350. Was shocked when I saw the price a few hours ago. Despite the hate BCH was receiving on this forum, I decided to buy because I can see this coin can take me places. My portfolio has now more than doubled. One thing I have learned in cryptocurrency is never to be a follower. Do your own thing. Followers remain broke. Learn the lessons from those who were in Bitcoin early but are still broke.

Why bch is king? King is still bitcoin. Bch is small part of bitcoin.
bazar111

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 02:49:55 PM

It is a king while Rodjer Ver invest money in it. Everyone understand that its simply manipulative coin. Bit I will take it when the price will dump down )
tranle789

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 02:54:21 PM

Never . Bitcoin cash is just a coin used for payment purposes and good transaction quality but what the BCH needs to do is find a good community or cooperate with many new partners in the future. If not, then BCH is forever the son of BTC
Pasutinmeur

Activity: 302

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 02:56:47 PM

Why bch is king? King is still bitcoin. Bch is small part of bitcoin.
Don't take it seriously mate, it is just another clickbait to lure another people. Bitcoin cash is only another shitcoin. Another new fork coin like bitcoin gold claimed to be even the more decentralized than bitcoin or try to solve the bitcoin's decentralized. Some shit coin come to attract investors with a lot of the crap words. But that will be different with very promising ico.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
F3arl3ss

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 02:58:54 PM

All any of these currencies are speculative investments right now. Unfortunately there's really nothing protecting the value of the assets because there are no tangible assets.  Bitcoin cash, bitcoin, ethereum, every single coin out there suffers from the same drawbacks.  Therefore, it is ridiculous to say one will perform better than another when you are at the mercy of a market which is irrational.  Once there are cryptocurrencies which actually function as a CURRENCY, and are not used as deflationary stores of value, many mainstreamers will begin to have more confidence in this field.
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 03:02:57 PM

While all market is depend on price of bitcoin every new fork creates volatility on bitcoin and other coin prices. Bitcoin cash has good potential but the king remains same till something  better than blockchain gonna to hit news Wink
ask
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1004

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 03:16:25 PM

Bitcoin Cash is just a pump and Dump coin for me.
I will not buy Bitcoin cash in near future. If they solve problems on miners arbitrage then i will think to buy but only think.
Washball

Activity: 266
Merit: 151

First crypto index traded as a token!

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 10:51:12 PM

You can't take this serious. Bitcoin cash had a price increase because it was pumped by you know who. Bitcoin is still leading, although the price of BTH is going up surprisingly fast. So, profits can be made with BTH, but that does not make it king.

Holla123

Merit: 131

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 10:55:05 PM

BTC is and will be number one but there is a space for BTH in the market. This was not only a pump and dump although I wonder how things would have played out if the Chinese had not interfered. But as the market grows the risk for interference will also grow simply because more money in play.
Ging

Merit: 251

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 10:56:12 PM

i think bitcoin cash will be the next bitcoin. i have heard it is favorite to miners and a strong corporate are backing this coin.
togoshigekata

Activity: 1260
Merit: 115

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 10:57:18 PM

The pumping scares me, but 2nd layer solution is the right path to go, Lightning network is coming soon!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: