Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:30:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Cash is King  (Read 2072 times)
Nerman

Activity: 364
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 05:29:25 AM

When i was a newbie I remember that when i posted that you should buy bitcoin cash the amount of hate that i got, i was ridiculed for liking BCH. I'm not saying that BCH will replace BTC  but BCH is a good investment. Although the price right now as of this writing is going down. I think the price will stay at around $800- $1000.
gidaahmad

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 06:08:35 AM

Yes, like a few months ago. Bitcoin cash ever touched the number 0.15 Bitcoin. And now it happens again even reaching 0.3 Bitcoin. Bitcoin Cash is very promising for short-term profits. Because when Bitcoin drops in price, it can reach 70% rise value. Terrible indeed if playing with Bitcoin Cash. Because I had a loss with Bitcoin cash.
cryptoexpo

Activity: 59
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 06:21:09 AM

Bitcoin Cash isn't King but Whale always do unexpected things to make money. And they were very clever choosing BCH for pumer
   Report to moderator 
ZaynDale

Activity: 238

T H E G O L D E N I C O

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 06:48:22 AM

Bitcoin is the Queen and Bitcoin Cash is the King, yes, you heard it right. There's nothing wrong with Bitcoin Cash to pump, it has to be that way and any Altcoin should pump not today but in the future. It is indeed a good sign that not only Bitcoin has the right to rise the value and also Altcoin does.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │     T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  22nd  M A Y                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
VackFromOhm

Activity: 234

It's turtles all the way down!

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 06:50:42 AM

Lol let's see where BCH goes after a few days, bitcoin will always be king and this is just a quick pump and dump from the whales to make some quick cash, I'd dump while you're on top and wait to see where it goes. You've already doubled your portfolio so play it safe and don't be greedy.
WhatsBitcoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 06:55:35 AM

Get sick. Get well.
ZaynDale

Activity: 238

T H E G O L D E N I C O

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 06:59:44 AM

Bitcoin Cash isn't King but Whale always do unexpected things to make money. And they were very clever choosing BCH for pumer
   Report to moderator 

Why do some guys do hate Bitcoin Cash. It's an official August fork and they're not supposed to be made for confusions. They're designed to be a competitor for Bitcoin. Bitcoin Cash value increase doesn't meant for Bitcoin destruction but instead its a sign that Altcoins has good future too. Crypto-Currency isn't focused on Bitcoin alone but to every digital currency that exist today.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │     T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  22nd  M A Y                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 07:06:00 AM

Report to moderator  

Why do some guys do hate Bitcoin Cash. It's an official August fork and they're not supposed to be made for confusions. They're designed to be a competitor for Bitcoin. Bitcoin Cash value increase doesn't meant for Bitcoin destruction but instead its a sign that Altcoins has good future too. Crypto-Currency isn't focused on Bitcoin alone but to every digital currency that exist today.

i think its better that if we can use bitcoin cash to help us to get more profit like what we do with bitcoin. maybe bitcoin cash is the competitor for bitcoin but as long as we can take the benefits from bitcoin cash then i think we can do it with easily like yesterday. but i realized that many people don't like bitcoin cash and they just ignored this coins but for me, if i can make more profit with the coins, then i will do it again and again.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
oyinkansolaberry

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 07:17:42 AM

An interesting read, Yes it feels good to see the price of BCH going up but I think it's too early to declare it king. the price increase might just be as a result of pump.
kaeluxdeuz

Activity: 784
Merit: 510

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 07:22:12 AM

It's good to hear you are profiting from BTH but it was a pump! Keep watching it though, and get out when it dumps.
This is the after-effect of segwit cancellation and the signs show that this is a pump and dump procedure.
The good thing is people cannot invest in BTC, can invest in BTH!

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
fanbeila

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 07:23:07 AM

For us who never dumped our free coins we are smiling right now. I never dumped my free coins instead bought twice at $340 and $350. Was shocked when I saw the price a few hours ago. Despite the hate BCH was receiving on this forum, I decided to buy because I can see this coin can take me places. My portfolio has now more than doubled. One thing I have learned in cryptocurrency is never to be a follower. Do your own thing. Followers remain broke. Learn the lessons from those who were in Bitcoin early but are still broke.
Just wait for one more week and see whether BCH is a king or what else it should be called.BCH is just a pumped coin.People don't have trust in it and it is not even used for payments.BCH still remains in the price $1,254 while bitcoin has climbed up to $6,612.It would een cross $7,000 soon but BCH would only decline below $1,000 as more people are selling off their BCH and once again buying BTC.

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
     ▀▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
  ▄  ▄▀▀           ▀▀  ▀▄
 ▄▀ █      ▐█ █▌      █ ▀▄
▄█ █     ▄███████▄     █ █▄
█ ▄▀    ██▀▐█ █▌▀██     █ █
█ █     ██ ▐█ █▌ ██     █ █
█ ▀▄    ██▄▐█ █▌███    ▄▀ █
▀█ █     ▀████████▄    █ █▀
 ▀▄ ▀      ▐█ █▌ ▀█▌  █ ▄▀
  ▀▄  ▀▄           ▄▄▀  ▀
    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄▄
       ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
      █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
▄▄▄▀▀▀█   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   █
█     █ ▄▀      ▀▄ █
 █  ▄██ █        █ █
 █  █ █ █        ▀ █
  █ █ █ █ ▄█▄█▄  ▀ █
  █  ██ █  █▄▄█▄ █ █
   █ ██ ▄ ▄█▄▄▄█ █ █
   █  █ ▄  ▀ ▀   █ █
    █ █ █        █ █
    █ █ ▀▄      ▄▀ █
     ██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   █
      █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
.PLATINUM  STABLECOINS
..USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ...

─────────────────────────
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█     ████     █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   WHITEPAPER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
...FACEBOOK... .....TWITTER..... ...TELEGRAM...
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN THREAD   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
okala

Activity: 980
Merit: 114

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 07:28:00 AM

For us who never dumped our free coins we are smiling right now. I never dumped my free coins instead bought twice at $340 and $350. Was shocked when I saw the price a few hours ago. Despite the hate BCH was receiving on this forum, I decided to buy because I can see this coin can take me places. My portfolio has now more than doubled. One thing I have learned in cryptocurrency is never to be a follower. Do your own thing. Followers remain broke. Learn the lessons from those who were in Bitcoin early but are still broke.
I do regret selling my free coins some weeks ago in other to take the advantages of free coins that may arise from the postpone hard fork. My amazing is how bitcoin cash was able to get pump from below  $300 to over  $2,000 in just three days. I am expecting the price to come down a little before buying and hopefully this happen next week.
alt-fire

Activity: 602
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 07:31:53 AM

Manipulators performed an excellent haircut of hamsters.
Course: $ 1168.22 -42.69%
I think $ 1200 is too much.  rate will drop to 0.1btc in a few days.
andthereyou

Activity: 616
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 07:39:52 AM

Only those trader/investors with little knowledge dump bitcoincash and never bought back when the price was low. You are an investor type so it's good for you to hold but for experienced traders holding coin that was being dumped by many is no good.
shalnark

Activity: 196
Merit: 121

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 08:00:44 AM

When i was a newbie I remember that when i posted that you should buy bitcoin cash the amount of hate that i got, i was ridiculed for liking BCH. I'm not saying that BCH will replace BTC  but BCH is a good investment. Although the price right now as of this writing is going down. I think the price will stay at around $800- $1000.
Nope, bitcoin cash was still altcoins and cannot become King for now, maybe it happen if the real King died and it is the Bitcoin. Even price of bitcoin cash is raising up in the market I cannot believe that this altcoin have a chance to surpass the bitcoin.
Therefore, bitcoin value also are raising up their price like bitcoin cash, so I think even how hard bitcoin cash increase their price they cannot touch the position of bitcoin in the crypto currency world.
1 currency now

Activity: 235
Merit: 101

a sharp sword

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 09:47:56 AM

Sure, whales can do unexpected things but they usually don't just invest in a weak coin that has weak people behind it.

OG member.
Brian Ray
TravelMug

Activity: 2646
Merit: 838

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 09:53:00 AM

Wow bitcoin cash is almost $1000 now while bitcoin is going $6600. Looks like the real bitcoin is crashing. I hope you bailed out in time and didn't hold your bitcoin cash for long. Because the price could go where it was before and people going back to bitcoin. Or are you staying with bitcoin cash for good mate?

Yes, there was hate on bitcoin cash in this forum because it is another altcoin trying to make confusion and fear in here. But the community has stand up and together they crash the attempt of bitcoin cash to takeover. Sold your coins now or forever be trap.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
last7minutes

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 08:34:12 PM

It is strange to call a King an altcoin, which appeared due to the fork, the crypto that was born thanks to Bitcoin. It will never take a leading position on the cryptocurrencies market, I think.
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 08:43:14 PM

Bitcoin cash right now are really increasing fast just this month we see  a large potencial that can be replace bitcoin.. but its impossible to happen.. since bitcoin will be always the king interms of use they are lots of business already use bitcoin than bitcoin cash.. This is not whales who pushes the price value.
Bitcoin cash could only be a queen of bitcoin because of fast ranking.
Bitcoin gold is also increase and there are many people right now are going to invest in fork coins they feel that bitcoin cash and gold could be the same path happen with bitcoin..
bananadines

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 08:45:34 PM

bitcoin cash is not the king, its just a pump and dump in my opinion. When BTC will make a new ATH, Bitcoin cash will fall a lot. Bitcoin is the only king!
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: