Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:07:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔥ANGEL TOKEN ICO IS OVER 🔥THANK YOU TO OUR 400+ INVESTORS!  (Read 50842 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
LLec (OP)

Activity: 798
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2017, 05:48:57 PM
Last edit: November 11, 2017, 06:03:32 PM by LLec

I must say that the professionalism you guys have shown just in answering the questions so far, as well as what I could glean from a quick glance at your website and whitepaper, this looks like a very interesting project!

I agree with you on the anonymity issue, and I completely understand why, as traders and investors and paying dividends to investors, you want to stay anonymous. It was the same with Cryptoping (and I think they raised at least $2 million with an anonymous team) and there are many other anonymous projects out there as well. It's clear that you guys know what you are doing, and the names of a team don't really give any extra security I think, unless it's someone like Vitalik of course! Grin

I think I am going to invest some Ether in this project and I will be following it closely. I want enough that I get 10 thousand tokens, so I can be part of the "insider community".

Of course I want to get the maximum bonus possible, but I just hope this ICO won't be one of those that sell out in 39 minutes and most people get left behind without getting in!

I have one question about the guaranteed investor protection though. Doesn't locking up 80% of the funds until march of next year also mean that you will have less Ethereum to trade with? I mean you can't have it both ways. The investors Ether being secured and you using it to trade with as well?

Hi Monetizer,

This is Rob here from the Angel Token Crypto Foundation. It seem like my other team members have missed your question, so let me answer it.

You are correct that 80% of investor funds are indeed locked up in the Ethereum Smart Contract during 100 days, (and 40% for a further 50 days), and the funds are NOT available for us to trade with during that time.

We looked at what we have accomplished in our altcoin trading on our own over the last year, as well as how other big ICOs have handled the Ethereum or other crypto funds trusted to them from the investors.

In terms of most ICO projects they don't really NEED all the funds they raise immediately and up-front. Many of the teams just sit on their funds for long periods of time, or turn it into fiat that also just sits in their accounts.

This approach does nothing good for the investor. He believes in the project and wanted to invest, but he no longer has access to his funds and the team is not actively using it to built or create the thing he decided to invest in.

It's really a kind of "capital destruction".

Because funds, (whether crypto or fiat), should be invested or used to create wealth...not just sit around waiting for some day 2 or 3 years down the line when the team is running low on money!

So we figured that why not give the investors the opportunity to "change their mind" on the project, if they are not happy with the performance of the team, or even the token exchange price after the ICO.

As a team we are quite confident that we will blow everyone's expectations away in regards to giving investors a huge and early return on investment (ROI).

So we think it's in everyone's interest that investors get the chance to evaluate us for the first few months, and we are as comfortable proving ourselves with 20% of the total capital as we are with 100%.

In the meantime the investors in essence remain in control over 80% of their invested capital, giving them maximum flexibility.  Smiley
zamans98

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 06:03:19 PM

excellent.

~700%?> wow
LLec (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2017, 06:08:57 PM

excellent.

~700%?> wow

Well 690% to be exact, but yeah, wow! 😉

However, it is only going to be that much bonus for the quickest and earliest investors who invest immediately after the ICO launches on November 27th.
AlphaSun

Activity: 226

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 07:26:49 PM

Offering a guarantee of 100 days refund is amazing, in fact I have not seen any other ICO with refund but I'm new to this anyway, you really have a lot of faith in this project, I think it is worth investing
I have seen fairly long refunds before, (admittedly never this long!), but they have usually been there in case the project fails to reach enough investment and stuff like that.

This is the first time I have seen an 'investor protection'/refund offer that is in place to allow investors to evaluate the team's performance, and the promises they make.

Very innovative and I wish more ICOs would implement this feature.

Question: How many tokens are available with the 700% 'early investor' bonus offer?
tianyi321

Activity: 158

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 12:13:13 PM

Do you have legally registered company? If you don't mind, can you tell us how many projects have you invested in? such as? good luck
LLec (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 05:36:38 PM

Offering a guarantee of 100 days refund is amazing, in fact I have not seen any other ICO with refund but I'm new to this anyway, you really have a lot of faith in this project, I think it is worth investing
I have seen fairly long refunds before, (admittedly never this long!), but they have usually been there in case the project fails to reach enough investment and stuff like that.

This is the first time I have seen an 'investor protection'/refund offer that is in place to allow investors to evaluate the team's performance, and the promises they make.

Very innovative and I wish more ICOs would implement this feature.

Question: How many tokens are available with the 700% 'early investor' bonus offer?

There are 1 million tokens available with the 690% bonus, from the start of the ICO on November 27th.

The bonus then falls to 618% for the 2nd million and 558% for the 3rd million and so on.

Even after ICO is half-way sold out (35 million tokens) investors still get a 75% bonus, which is more than what most ICOs offer for their first day investors. Smiley

You can find the entire breakdown of how the bonuses fall in line with how much has been invested on page 26 and onwards in our white paper.

Do you have legally registered company? If you don't mind, can you tell us how many projects have you invested in? such as? good luck

All our past trading has been done either on personal accounts or through our online marketing company, which is not related to this ICO.

We are currently in the process of legally registering the Angel Token Crypto Foundation in Estonia, which we have determined to be the most crypto and blockchain friendly jurisdiction in the EU. This process should be completed at the time the ICO ends, or shortly thereafter.

In regards to our past trading history we have made in the region of 50 trades over the last couple of years. Our profits per trade range from -20% to +1700%. I am not sure what the average is, but we have done very well.

However, it is important to note that in the past we have acted as "normal traders" and we have not really been using capital to push prices, put up buy walls or any of the other things that are possible with a larger capital.

We have also not been working together with the small to medium size cryptos that we have invested in, which is the major difference, because this is what Angel Token will be doing.

To work with the small undervalued cryptos to help improve their coins, and the awareness of them, so that they can gain the market value that they deserve.
noodle_dam

Activity: 530
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 06:04:18 PM

I really like the sound of this ICO, both the refundable part of it and the idea of investing in small altcoins as a group!

Can you explain a little bit more about the investment strategy please?

I have been in some pump groups and I know how quickly you can drive the price up for a smaller coin when you combine your buying power/btc, and how profitable it can be!  Grin
But how will you prevent the coins from crashing down again, once you have pumped a coin?

LLec (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 07:13:28 PM

I really like the sound of this ICO, both the refundable part of it and the idea of investing in small altcoins as a group!

I have been in some pump groups and I know how quickly you can drive the price up for a smaller coin when you combine your buying power/btc, and how profitable it can be!  Grin
But how will you prevent the coins from crashing down again, once you have pumped a coin?

Although it's true that we will be able to “move market prices” and substantially increase the market capitalization of many of the small to medium size altcoins that we will be investing and trading in, we are in this for the longer term.

We are looking to invest in promising cryptocurrencies and crypto assets that are currently undervalued, and help them grow and improve in every sense.

Part of that may involve setting up “buy walls” and other things that you have seen pump groups do, but our main focus will be on improving the coin/asset/offering and bringing it to the attention of a wider market.

That is how you get real long-term growth in a coin.

There is a good example of this in our white paper, of the coin that used to be called “DogeCoinDark” (DOGED) and was re-branded to “Verge” (XVG). You have probably heard about it?

Their team made a lot of great of improvements such as as bringing in multi-algorithmic mining, TOR-I2P to enhance privacy features etc.

The point is this though.

The combination of an active development team, new and improved features, new branding/website and successful social media competitions etc. helped revive the community interest in this coin.

Verge went from a trading volume of less than $100,000/day and a market cap of around $1 million in early May 2017 to a trading volume of at least a couple of million dollars per day, and a current market cap of almost $90 million now.

That is a 90x return on investment, meaning if you invested $1000 you in May of this year, now in November six months later you would have around $90,000.

If you are following the altcoin market I am sure you have seen this before with many other coins.

Maybe not 90x but small to medium size coins that just get a new website and/or a wallet and improves functionality can often immediately gain 100s of percentage points in a very short time.

Our investment strategy is to make long-term improvements to small and medium size coins that will not only improve their functionality, but also make them more popular with both users and investors.

When you have a decent/good starting point, but a developer/founder who has lost a bit of interest or direction, and you come in with a new strong development team with proper funding and a community to help drive market adoption, you can make wonders in terms of price and market capitalization.  Grin

Thanks for a good question, and I hope that explains our strategy a bit better?  Smiley
noodle_dam

Activity: 530

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 04:41:54 AM

Although it's true that we will be able to “move market prices” and substantially increase the market capitalization of many of the small to medium size altcoins that we will be investing and trading in, we are in this for the longer term.

We are looking to invest in promising cryptocurrencies and crypto assets that are currently undervalued, and help them grow and improve in every sense.

Part of that may involve setting up “buy walls” and other things that you have seen pump groups do, but our main focus will be on improving the coin/asset/offering and bringing it to the attention of a wider market.

That is how you get real long-term growth in a coin.

There is a good example of this in our white paper, of the coin that used to be called “DogeCoinDark” (DOGED) and was re-branded to “Verge” (XVG). You have probably heard about it?

Their team made a lot of great of improvements such as as bringing in multi-algorithmic mining, TOR-I2P to enhance privacy features etc.

The point is this though.

The combination of an active development team, new and improved features, new branding/website and successful social media competitions etc. helped revive the community interest in this coin.

Verge went from a trading volume of less than $100,000/day and a market cap of around $1 million in early May 2017 to a trading volume of at least a couple of million dollars per day, and a current market cap of almost $90 million now.

That is a 90x return on investment, meaning if you invested $1000 you in May of this year, now in November six months later you would have around $90,000.

If you are following the altcoin market I am sure you have seen this before with many other coins.

Maybe not 90x but small to medium size coins that just get a new website and/or a wallet and improves functionality can often immediately gain 100s of percentage points in a very short time.

Our investment strategy is to make long-term improvements to small and medium size coins that will not only improve their functionality, but also make them more popular with both users and investors.

When you have a decent/good starting point, but a developer/founder who has lost a bit of interest or direction, and you come in with a new strong development team with proper funding and a community to help drive market adoption, you can make wonders in terms of price and market capitalization.  Grin

Thanks for a good question, and I hope that explains our strategy a bit better?  Smiley

Thank you for the detailed explanation!!

This sounds like a VERY VERY exciting project and I am definitely going to invest in your ICO!  Grin

I am not worried about you guys being anonymous. Many great projects have anonymous teams and since you GUARANTEE that no one can lose more than 20 percent of the money they have invested that is a better guarantee than any other coin or ICO I have invested in!

Is there anyone who is NOT on your team that can confirm that your smart contract works the way you guys say it does?

If someone else can guarantee that its completely safe then you will have a serious investment from me 1 minute after you launch this!  Grin  Grin

DARKANGEL6415

Activity: 672

ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 11:34:06 AM

I like the concept behind this offer i will say. I am wondering what countries allow their citizens to participate in this. Maybe i miss the information somewhere so i will read again the information on here.

● ● ● ● ● ● ●   ADAMANT Messenger ● ● ● ● ● ● ●  
Try it now: Secure and Anonymous Messenger ║║ Whitepaper
samrajyacoin

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 04:13:33 PM

Best wishes Dev!
Definitely on my top ICO watchlist.
LLec (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 01:43:34 AM

I like the concept behind this offer i will say. I am wondering what countries allow their citizens to participate in this. Maybe i miss the information somewhere so i will read again the information on here.

No country can really prohibit their citizens from taking part in an ICO that happens on the blockchain, since the whole process of sending Ether to an Ethereum Smart Contract is completely anonymous and fully automatic, all the way from sending the Ether to receiving your Angel Tokens. The blockchain is as global as the Internet itself. Smiley

However, WE as organizers of this ICO have to do our utmost to respect the various laws from different countries in the world, all the way from China in the East to New York City in the West. This is not always an easy task, especially since we are not located in either New York or China ourselves!

However, that is the only reason we do not allow citizens from certain countries to take part in the ICO, to try to make sure we are not in breach of various laws around the world. Although we have no real truly effective way of checking them or stopping anyone from becoming an investor in our ICO, at least we will try to comply with the laws and regulations as far as we can from our side.

PS. I see that you were approved for our signature campaign, congrats! Wink

Best wishes Dev!

Thank you, much appreciated Samrajayacoin!  Wink
DARKANGEL6415

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 02:32:34 AM

No country can really prohibit their citizens from taking part in an ICO that happens on the blockchain, since the whole process of sending Ether to an Ethereum Smart Contract is completely anonymous and fully automatic, all the way from sending the Ether to receiving your Angel Tokens. The blockchain is as global as the Internet itself. Smiley

However, WE as organizers of this ICO have to do our utmost to respect the various laws from different countries in the world, all the way from China in the East to New York City in the West. This is not always an easy task, especially since we are not located in either New York or China ourselves!

However, that is the only reason we do not allow citizens from certain countries to take part in the ICO, to try to make sure we are not in breach of various laws around the world. Although we have no real truly effective way of checking them or stopping anyone from becoming an investor in our ICO, at least we will try to comply with the laws and regulations as far as we can from our side.

PS. I see that you were approved for our signature campaign, congrats! Wink

Best wishes Dev!

While i do agree with you 100 percent on the blockchain being global. The fact remains countries like China that you mentioned don't allow it. Now this of course does not mean people will not participate. Where there's a will there is a way for everything in life. I myself live in USA but legally have dual Canadian and American citizenship so i get around USA  bans lol. In any case i wont let some fat cat in capital hill stop me from profiting on the future.

P.s. thanks for accepting me

DARKANGEL6415

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 01:31:55 PM

This is a very impressive project, for the first investor will get an extra 690% bonus tokens. This is amazing.

How much the least purchase value allowed dev?

There is no minimum investment, but realistically anything less than 0.1 Ether wouldn't be worth the transaction fee for the gas I would think.

Although there is no minimum it is important to note that in order to become a part of the "Private Angel Token Investment Community", which is where we will openly share and discuss our altcoin investment research, and Angel Token holders get to have their say and vote on the investments we make, you need to own a minimum of 10,000 Angel Tokens.

The same holds true in order to take part in dividend payments that are made in Ether each succesful quarter, you need to own a minimum of 10,000 Angel Tokens.

The price of Angel Tokens are 1 Ether per 1265 tokens, so normally you would need to invest 7.9 Ether to become a member of the "Private Investment Community" and the quarterly dividend payments.

However, due to the incredible bonus structure incorporated in this ICO you COULD actually acquire 10,000 Angel Tokens for as little as 1 Ether, but you will probably need to invest immediately after the ICO launch on November 27th at 12:00 GMT, because we expect that the tokens will be sold quickly in the beginning as everyone wants to catch the best bonus.

For each 1 million tokens sold the bonus drops...but you COULD get 10,000 Angel Tokens for as little as 1 Ether, (and get 8735 bonus tokens!), if you are early enough, and some investors will grab those big bonuses!  Smiley

Trust me i am watching the clock like a vulture bird. Like you said that 1 ethereum coin used at the right time will buy me into a " pro angel " to get me 10,000 angel tokens. Also depending on what the dividend is i might actually try to hold more tokens for bigger reward divided payments.

Gemmed

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 01:50:30 PM

Yo, if you need any help in translating your site / campaign into russian let me know. Also I am from Estonia and can help with the questions regarding the company registration.
polystyrenefussy

Activity: 45

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 07:04:39 PM

Interesting project , hoping this having good future
bubblebit

Activity: 308
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 02:23:59 AM

Honestly, even I don’t have funds to be part of the investment team as of now,(maybe soon), I know how promising this concept by angel token and @690% bonus is a proof of they’re sincerity to give the result every investors hoping for and trusting with.
For now the first thing I can do is to support something you believe in and do things that is the best for this project. Promoting and spreading the word and how angel token will soon be the big thing that will be undisputedly and highly invested in the crypto world. (I’m glad to be part of the campaign participant and also looking forward to work my way to support this project on social media campaigns).

Great project 👍 Great team(all) 👍 Good manager 👍 surely means
Good & Great Angel tokens Future
erickkyut

Activity: 1176
Merit: 509

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 05:22:31 AM

I will really invest on this ICO. It is the most generous ICO I've known so far. Aside from that, I love the idea of helping the undervalued coins. There are lots of coins in the market which are very promising and have a unique characteristics but they are undervalued because their developers don't have enough funds to support the project. I like the idea of Angel Token because they are going to help those coins to show their potential. Aside from that, the Angel Investors have the right to vote on which coin to support and pump. This is really a great project that will not only help it's investors to earn profits but also to help the crypto community.
vinodveera

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 07:41:48 AM

Interesting project! Looking forward to it...

Would like to know if the contract is available on Github and when can you provide proof of third party verification.
These two will really boost the legitimacy of the offering at this point.

Thanks
LLec (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2017, 05:16:12 PM

(I’m glad to be part of the campaign participant and also looking forward to work my way to support this project on social media campaigns).

Great project 👍 Great team(all) 👍 Good manager 👍 surely means
Good & Great Angel tokens Future

We are glad to have you on board Bubblebit! 😉

Since you wanted to take part in our social media campaigns I suggest that you head over to our "24 Hour Meme Competition" right now!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2418465.0

In 23 hours we will pick 3 lucky winners who will win:

$100 in ETH (first prize)

$30 in ETH (2nd prize)

$15 in ETH (3rd prize)

So far there is not even a single entry...so if we get only 3 participants you are GUARANTEED TO WIN!

You can't argue with those odds! 😉😁

Good luck if you decide to join!
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: