Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:11:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔥ANGEL TOKEN ICO IS OVER 🔥THANK YOU TO OUR 400+ INVESTORS!  (Read 50842 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
LLec (OP)

Activity: 798
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2017, 05:58:28 PM
Last edit: November 17, 2017, 11:16:44 PM by LLec

Interesting project! Looking forward to it...

Would like to know if the contract is available on Github and when can you provide proof of third party verification.
These two will really boost the legitimacy of the offering at this point.

Thanks

Yeah for sure we have a Github account and our source code is is right there for anyone who wants to verify it:

https://github.com/bitcoinfriends/angel-contracts

In regards to the bug hunt and 3rd party audit we have run into some temporary problems.

We were planning to have the excellent team at solidified.io organize and run the audit and bug hunt for us. However, we were 24 hours late for the weekly bug hunt entry that we were suppose to be in.

We have now been let in anyway, and they have extended the audit/bug hunt for us. But u unfortunately the developer ran into some problems yesterday when trying to upload the smart contracts to the Ropsten test network, (this is where you can test smart contracts in a live environment without spending huge amounts of real Ether), and what solidified.io requested us to do.

The Ropsten network has had some stability issues lately and we are working on getting everything solved right now so that we can complete this step.

Our developer is truly "world class" and the smart contract has been extensively tested as far back as September, but we WILL have a 3rd party audit completed by the time we launch.

I appreciate your question and just want to remind you to sign-up to our Slack over here:

https://angelinvestors.io/slack
(automatic invite link)

And also to our email newsletter from the link on the home page of the website:
https://angelinvestors.io
DARKANGEL6415

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2017, 08:38:18 PM

Honestly, even I don’t have funds to be part of the investment team as of now,(maybe soon), I know how promising this concept by angel token and @690% bonus is a proof of they’re sincerity to give the result every investors hoping for and trusting with.
For now the first thing I can do is to support something you believe in and do things that is the best for this project. Promoting and spreading the word and how angel token will soon be the big thing that will be undisputedly and highly invested in the crypto world. (I’m glad to be part of the campaign participant and also looking forward to work my way to support this project on social media campaigns).

Great project 👍 Great team(all) 👍 Good manager 👍 surely means
Good & Great Angel tokens Future

I agree with you 100 percent and i am in the same boat. I do not have alot of funds to participate in this right now. What i am doing is i am doing their campaign and with payments i will use a portion to buy my way into the ico lol. So the more i make the more i can participate, i know it is not the big money solution but it is me as a little fish wanting to participate.

● ● ● ● ● ● ●   ADAMANT Messenger ● ● ● ● ● ● ●  
Try it now: Secure and Anonymous Messenger ║║ Whitepaper
GoldenOrder

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2017, 03:58:42 AM
Last edit: November 24, 2017, 03:22:01 AM by GoldenOrder

This looks very interesting.

First question, during the first million of tokens purchased I noticed that 1 Ether equals 1265 + 8734 (690% bonus) = 9999 total tokens , so we will still be 1 token short to reach 10k tokens and be part of the private investor community. So, I would actually need to invest like 1.1 Ether or so to get the extra tokens to reach 10k, right?.

Second question, from the following quote:

simply send Ether to the Angel Token ICO smart contract address at the top of this page DELETED ADDRESS (note that the address will only be displayed after 12:00 GMT on November 27th, 2017), from an Ethereum based ERC20 compatible wallet that you control the private keys to, (we recommend you use ttp://MyEtherWallet.com), and your tokens will be immediately and automatically minted and sent to your wallet.

This address DELETED ADDRESS doesnt work. Although this one: https://angelinvestors.io/ does work. Is the address going to be displayed only in the first one (which doesnt actually work) or also in the second link (which does work).

This looks very interesting and I am considering investing in this ICO, but want to clarify these doubts first.

Also, in regards of the launch time, I noticed the countdown, and it will launch on Monday 27 at 00:00 GMT, not 12:00 GMT. I think you should write 00:00 GMT, instead of 12:00 GMT in the messages.

Monday at 12:00 would be noon (lunch time), I think you guys actually mean Monday at 00:00 GMT (right when the day starts).
woas4

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 05:23:24 AM

Very interesting project and i'm glad to have taken notice of it before the ICO started! Hoping it all goes well and we can have a smooth launch Smiley

mrayazgul

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 06:31:46 AM

Honestly, even I don’t have funds to be part of the investment team as of now,(maybe soon), I know how promising this concept by angel token and @690% bonus is a proof of they’re sincerity to give the result every investors hoping for and trusting with.
For now the first thing I can do is to support something you believe in and do things that is the best for this project. Promoting and spreading the word and how angel token will soon be the big thing that will be undisputedly and highly invested in the crypto world. (I’m glad to be part of the campaign participant and also looking forward to work my way to support this project on social media campaigns).

Great project 👍 Great team(all) 👍 Good manager 👍 surely means
Good & Great Angel tokens Future

I agree with you 100 percent and i am in the same boat. I do not have alot of funds to participate in this right now. What i am doing is i am doing their campaign and with payments i will use a portion to buy my way into the ico lol. So the more i make the more i can participate, i know it is not the big money solution but it is me as a little fish wanting to participate.

Well thats the spirit that will surely make Angel token a great success. Even if you dont have much money to invest, you can participate with whatever money you have and you can promote the ICO here and in social media.

Coming back to the actual token ICO  Launch Date which is 27th November i would like to highlight an important bonus offer which i think needs to be widely spread. The Actual ICO price is 1265 Angel tokens for one Ehter but the amazing thing as a first investor you will get 690% bouns for 100 bouns tokens it so in other words it is 8734 Angel tokens for 1 Ether and this is really an well thought offer. This does not end here  as the second investor will receive 6427 tokens as a bonus and so on.

Even if you invest late, you will still receive 400 Bonus tokens and it is like  31% bonus . I have not seen such a good bonus scheme in any of the other ICO and this will really create a competition among the investors to get in the ride first to get the maximum bonus.

I am eagerly waiting for the day when the ICO will start and i am sure there will be a record investment in this token on the very first day.
angelic$111

Activity: 116

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 03:39:04 PM

Hm you offer really big bonuses like hyipe which is not a good sign for me. I like to invest in good projects but yours is too good to be true.
LLec (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2017, 05:35:02 PM

Hm you offer really big bonuses like hyipe which is not a good sign for me. I like to invest in good projects but yours is too good to be true.
First of all let me make this 100% clear so that if anyone else have got a similar concern they know.

THIS PROJECT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH HYIP OR MLM, PYRAMID SCHEMES OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT!

In fact our ICO is the OPPOSITE of what all of those things are and stand for.

We are using safe, prudent, tested investment strategies and only invest in existing altcoins tha are already listed on coinmarketcap.com and various exchanges.

We are the opposite of HYIP and act more like an investment fund that diversifies risk across a number of altcoins.

The big difference between Angel Token and most other crypt funds are the following:

1. We are not passive investors. We are active "Angel Investors" (hence the name "Angel Token").

When we invest in an altcoin we also help them grow and become more successful in various ways, thanks to our skilled team of programmers, web developers, marketers and designers.

2. We pay dividends in Ether each quarter we have reached a new high watermark in the value of the Angel Token portfolio.

Most crypto funds have chosen to do "token buy backs" instead of paying real dividends. The assumption with these strategies is that as  the supply goes down when the fund buys tokens back the price of their token will go up.

This is a technique that is also used by some very large companies around the world, but it is a far less certain way to give value back to token holders than to pay them a direct and guaranteed dividend paid in Ethereum each quarter.

As investors we have never been a fan of share buy-backs so when we decided to launch a token we didn't want to use that method for our token either.

From an investor point of view we are very safe and prudent, and even our "Guaranteed Investor Protection" follows the same principle, making it impossible for any investor to lose more than 20% of the Ether they invest before March 7th 2018.

The only thing that could possibly be interpreted as "hypie" and that you are also referring to is our bonus structure.

What you have to understand is this.

The bonus structure offering a 690% bonus to the investors that manage to buy the first million Angel Tokens during the ICO is simply a way for us to reward the early risk takers and investors that come in early.

If you have seen ICOs in the past you will have noticed that most of them have a huge influx of funds on the first day when the bonus is high, and then everything stands still until the last day or two of the ICO when another huge rush of funds come in.

Our bonus structure is a simply a new way to counter that.

What we are doing is this. We are telling investors:

"Sure you can "wait and see", like so many ICO Investors like to do, but for every million tokens sold the bonus goes down and you lose some benefit you would have had by investing early."

It is simply a way to make it more fair and honest for those that commit early and say: "Yeah I want to be part of this token!" and send their Ether as soon as the ICO opens.

They deserve that reward, and the longer you wait the less your reward will be.

I hope that clarifies things a bit?  Smiley
GoldenOrder

Activity: 119

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2017, 07:10:38 PM

How are you going to communicate with those who bought over 10k tokens?.
illusionspeak

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 07:13:57 PM

Interesting, so you going to decide, in what project invest? or its gonna be like whole community choice?
mihohil

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 07:15:34 PM

do you have a pre - ICO sale?
angelic$111

Activity: 116

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 09:53:20 PM

Bonuses are going to kill the project.. Do you have some track record ?
LLec (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2017, 07:25:53 AM
Last edit: November 19, 2017, 07:48:00 AM by LLec

This looks very interesting.

First question, during the first million of tokens purchased I noticed that 1 Ether equals 1265 + 8734 (690% bonus) = 9999 total tokens , so we will still be 1 token short to reach 10k tokens and be part of the private investor community. So, I would actually need to invest like 1.1 Ether or so to get the extra tokens to reach 10k, right?.

This address ... doesnt work. Although this one: https://angelinvestors.io/ does work. Is the address going to be displayed only in the first one (which doesnt actually work) or also in the second link (which does work).

This looks very interesting and I am considering investing in this ICO, but want to clarify these doubts first.

Also, in regards of the launch time, I noticed the countdown, and it will launch on Monday 27 at 00:00 GMT, not 12:00 GMT. I think you should write 00:00 GMT, instead of 12:00 GMT in the messages.

Monday at 12:00 would be noon (lunch time), I think you guys actually mean Monday at 00:00 GMT (right when the day starts).

It seems like we missed your questions GoldenOrder, my apologies.  Smiley

1. No, 1 ETH buys exactly 10,000 Angel Tokens during the 690% bonus period, so there will be no need to "buy any extra tokens" in order to be part of the private community and get dividends.

The 690% bonus period lasts until the first 1 million tokens have been distributed to ICO Investors, and if you are among the investors grabbing those then 1 ETH is all it takes to "get you a seat at the table" in the private investment community.

You can find the exact amount of tokens per Ether and the bonus percentages etc inside the white paper.

2. That URL was a mistake and I appreciate you  pointing it out. I would also appreciate if you could edit and remove that quote from your question so no one goes to the wrong website and finds the wrong Ethereum address there...

The ONLY domain name that will be used during the ICO is https://angelinvestors.io/ and that is also where the correct Ethereum address where to send Ether to will be displayed.

The second link to https://angelinvestors.io/invest/ has some videos and more information on how to get Ether and wallets etc.

3. The ICO launch time is November 27th at 12:00 GMT as stated on the website. We are indeed launching at "lunchtime" rather than midnight.

Sorry about the confusion regarding the URL, and thanks again for pointing that out.

In regards to "the missing token" in the bonus graphic (that adds up to 9999 for 1 ETH instead of 10,000), this is simply due to a rounding error that we missed. The smart contract uses exact numbers so it will not affect that.

You have a good eye for detail and I really hope we get a chance to welcome you on board as on of the investors in the Angel Token ICO. I am sure you will be a great asset in the private investment community.  Smiley
LLec (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2017, 07:31:42 AM

How are you going to communicate with those who bought over 10k tokens?.

Through Slack, using a private "invite only" channel. We are in the process of coding a server side script that will automatically check members wallets to make sure that all current members maintain the minimum balance of 10,000 Angel Tokens.

If a wallet balance falls below the minimum, the member will get a warning, and unless the balance comes back up to the minimum the member will be removed from the private community.

Interesting, so you going to decide, in what project invest? or its gonna be like whole community choice?

We have the final say in the investments that are made, but it is very much a collaborative approach.

What I mean by this is that we strongly believe in the idea that "more brains are better than a few" when it comes to certain types of jobs. 

We have a very clear plan for how we want to "use" the community for everyone's benefit, but with each person only needing to take on what we refer to as "micro tasks".

This relates both to investment research before we make investments, and also later on, creating awareness and helping our investments reach a larger market share.

This is what we refer to as "Investment Crowd Intelligence" in the white paper.

This also involves the community voting on potential investments and potentially individual members/investors putting forward their own research and opinions on a particular coin.

We believe that the more active investors we have that are bringing forward potentially good investments, the better it will be for us all as all.

After all, we are only a small team and for sure we will miss many opportunities by ourselves. Smiley

As an example, there are currently around 1300 coins and tokens on coinmarketcap.com, and we know for a fact that there are many coins and projects that are massively undervalued that are currently not yet on our "radar".

It takes a lot of time and work to stay up to date with developments and new coins on the market, and having a group of investors who are willing to do small "micro tasks" and collaborate with our researchers will be hugely beneficial for everyone.

We have system that we have been using for discovering undervalued coins, but it requires a lot of manual research into each coin.

We will have a dedicated team working on investment research, but we believe that the combination of our expert team and the investor community will be incredibly successful and profitable for everyone involved, especially when used in combination with our marketing and development team. Smiley
LLec (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2017, 07:41:33 AM

No, there was no pre-ICO.

The Angel Tokens that are being minted and sold during this ICO are the first and only Angel Tokens that ever will be created, now or in the future.

We are financing this ICO entirely from our own funds. Funds that we have generated through profitable trades and investments over the last couple of years.

I addressed the question of our track record earlier in this thread.

In regards to your comments on the bonuses we obviously believe you are wrong. As I explained a few posts above in this thread it is simply a way to reward the early investors in the ICO.
JohnBitCo

Activity: 2030
Merit: 356

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 08:35:04 AM

No, there was no pre-ICO.

The Angel Tokens that are being minted and sold during this ICO are the first and only Angel Tokens that ever will be created, now or in the future.

We are financing this ICO entirely from our own funds. Funds that we have generated through profitable trades and investments over the last couple of years.

I addressed the question of our track record earlier in this thread.

In regards to your comments on the bonuses we obviously believe you are wrong. As I explained a few posts above in this thread it is simply a way to reward the early investors in the ICO.

Going through this project i will like to congratulate the team for bring such a nice scheme of ICO Bouns which i have never seen before. Few of my friends are always looking for New good ICO where they can invest their money. I have already forwarded info of Angel coin to them and we are looking forward for this project.
mogadishuExchange

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 10:05:10 AM

The team behind Angel Token has decided to stay anonymous for this ICO.  HuhHuh Huh Huh Huh

Sounds like a Good Project but whos the Team? This sounds Very Iffy. 
Lancusters

Activity: 630
Merit: 263

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 02:32:06 PM

This is a very impressive project, for the first investor will get an extra 690% bonus tokens. This is amazing.
How much the least purchase value allowed dev?

Not too impressive, no USA investors.  
Government agencies in some jurisdictions have made statements that we interpret such that they consider Initial Coin Offerings and token sales as investments/offers that are to be regulated in some way.

Therefore citizens and/or residents, (tax or otherwise), from the US are prohibited from participating in this ICO.
Maybe then it makes sense not to use the tokens? To create this project as a joint stock company with limited liability. Only the value of the shares may be denominated in dollars and in parallel in the desired cryptocurrency. Perhaps this trick could circumvent the idiotic us bans. I'm sure against any poison there is always an antidote. Just need to find it.
DARKANGEL6415

Activity: 672

ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2017, 03:04:43 PM

The team behind Angel Token has decided to stay anonymous for this ICO.  HuhHuh Huh Huh Huh

I understand how you feel about the team, i myself am torn up about rhis whole not knowing who people are and so forth. Just always remember to read everything get a feel for something. After all that just remember invest only what you can loose without affecting you. Last time i did not invest a simple $500.00 in something so cheap because i did not know person is something i regret now ....... bitcoin 2011  Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry i won't let the same happen again.  I will invest in angel token.

LLec I  know you said pm dont get checked often and i see other people posting that. I just want to say my name on spreadsheet  needs fixed please.  Shows me as sr member pay, but of course i am a Hero member. I am line 35  showing number 214.

Thanks

● ● ● ● ● ● ●   ADAMANT Messenger ● ● ● ● ● ● ●  
Try it now: Secure and Anonymous Messenger ║║ Whitepaper
wodan11

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 03:39:38 PM

yes agree scam to me... pick up 10mil $ give 8 back  good deal .. maybe i do it to devil coin .. 690% bonus  ... greed will make people buy this and get forked
namjar

Activity: 361
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 04:32:19 PM

The first thing that i have to say about this ico, is that i loved the way that you created the video, or maybe that one who you hired it to create it, has incredible skills, because it is awesome.
You are saying that the blockchain technology is here to stay, and that the whole market is followed by pure speculations and other things, you are right with that, and i think that those are the most important facts about why the initial coin offerings have been so succesfull during the last few months.

I must ask to you, how much ethereum is the minimum contribution? i have read the first page, and the first replies of LLec and i have not seen the minimum contribution.

I have seen a lot of people complaining about the anonomity in this project, and i must say that i was a little bit concerned about the team, and their faces when i just saw this project.
But just think about it, there have been a lot of projects who have been succesfull, and they did not even said who they were.
Maybe a guy with 15 years old decide to create an innovative ico who raises more than 15 million dollars and starts a new era on the blockchain, but if you knew that he was 15 years old, would you invest in his project? i bet 100 dollars that you wouldn't.
Maybe your anonimity is playing a big role in here, you are trying to be anon, and that is one of the main reasons of why bitcoin, altcoins, and so many other coins including the whole blockchain has been created, because we dont want to be exposed.

All those people who are complaining about it, is because they have some kind of stereotypes about ico's , and you are only following the facts of other people.

When i first saw this coin, i thought that i was a joke, i dont know why did i, but then i started to read the ANN thread and i knew that it was not a joke, maybe it is one of the most organized ico's that i have ever seen, because you have the full team here answering, and you seem to be very proffesional by the way that you are answering questions and paying a lot of attention to the whole community. And it really seems that you are investing a lot of money and effort in order to create a big marketing campaign (and that is the first thing that someone sees before investing into a project)

Plus, you are only taking 8 millions of angel coins from the total supply, and that is a good thing because you are not taking the full control of the market.
It is a big amount of money if your project has a succesfull ico, but you dont have the rights to fuck off the whole price by dumping those coins, i have seen projects who are claiming more than 20% of the total supply in order to fullfill their pockets and be able to pump/dump the price of his altcoin as much as they want to.

If there are any details about in which exchanges are you going to list this coin, then i would glad to hear about your proposals (anyway, if it is a succesfull project, then it will be listed in every exchange that you really want to, so it is not a problem at all)

I am going to be paying a lot of attention to this project, i am gonna be one of your early investors because you guys, really convinced me about this project.
Maybe i would not invest a lot of money, because i dont have a huge budget at the moment, but i am going to invest in here anyway.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄