Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 02:28:26 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔥ANGEL TOKEN ICO IS OVER 🔥THANK YOU TO OUR 400+ INVESTORS!  (Read 50842 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Doctor.Strange

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Go Big or Go Home

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 09:38:52 AM

So what is the price of one angel token?
DesktopCommando

Activity: 486
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 01:50:29 PM

1 ETHER = 1265 ANGEL TOKENS
+ BONUS TOKENS

Why can’t U.K. nationals invest in this ICO ?
kaltun

Activity: 1540
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 01:53:34 PM

1 ETHER = 1265 ANGEL TOKENS
+ BONUS TOKENS

*If you are from one of the following countries, (USA, UK, Singapore, China) you are NOT allowed to invest in the Angel Token ICO.

because in these countries the ICO are forbiddin ...

i wounder if someone from UK or USA gonna buy this, whats gonna happen ?

LLec (OP)

Activity: 798
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2017, 05:27:11 PM

We kind of answered this question a bit earlier and here is a quote below, but we will expand a little bit on this also below...

Government agencies in some jurisdictions have made statements that we interpret such that they consider Initial Coin Offerings and token sales as investments/offers that are to be regulated in some way.

Therefore citizens and/or residents, (tax or otherwise), from the those countries are prohibited from participating in this ICO.

We obviously have no real way of stopping people who are determined to invest, since it is all done through an Ethereum smart contract, (and we have no way of knowing who is investing) but at least we want to try.

As I explained before, the reason is not that we don't WANT these investors on board, but rather that we are in this for the long run and don't want any legal battles with law enforcement 3 years down the line!

In regard to WHAT HAPPENS if an investor from the US for example tries to invest let me explain.

We will attempt to block US IPs from visiting the ICO website that goes live in about 18 hours at https://angelinvestors.io/

WHAT HAPPENS WHEN A POTENTIAL US VISITOR ARRIVES IS AS FOLLOWS:

1. The visitor will get a pop-up preventing him/her from seeing the Ethereum smart contract address where you need to send funds to invest in the ICO.

2. The visitor will be asked if we made a mistake, (because IP blocking software is not always very accurate and we obviously do not want to block people from other countries by mistake).

3. The visitor then has two options:

a) Clicking to confirm: I am from the US. in which case they will be taken away from the site.

b) Clicking: No, you made a mistake I am not from the US.

4. If the visitor selects option b) they have to fill in a legal form confirming their name, email and what country they are really from and legally certify that they are indeed NOT an American citizen or resident. If they do they will then be allowed to see the Ethereum address where to send fund to invest.

We hope this clears things up a bit.  Smiley
kaltun

Activity: 1540
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 05:34:15 PM

We kind of answered this question a bit earlier and here is a quote below, but we will expand a little bit on this also below...

Government agencies in some jurisdictions have made statements that we interpret such that they consider Initial Coin Offerings and token sales as investments/offers that are to be regulated in some way.

Therefore citizens and/or residents, (tax or otherwise), from the those countries are prohibited from participating in this ICO.

We obviously have no real way of stopping people who are determined to invest, since it is all done through an Ethereum smart contract, (and we have no way of knowing who is investing) but at least we want to try.

As I explained before, the reason is not that we don't WANT these investors on board, but rather that we are in this for the long run and don't want any legal battles with law enforcement 3 years down the line!

In regard to WHAT HAPPENS if an investor from the US for example tries to invest let me explain.

We will attempt to block US IPs from visiting the ICO website that goes live in about 18 hours at https://angelinvestors.io/

WHAT HAPPENS WHEN A POTENTIAL US VISITOR ARRIVES IS AS FOLLOWS:

1. The visitor will get a pop-up preventing him/her from seeing the Ethereum smart contract address where you need to send funds to invest in the ICO.

2. The visitor will be asked if we made a mistake, (because IP blocking software is not always very accurate and we obviously do not want to block people from other countries by mistake).

3. The visitor then has two options:

a) Clicking to confirm: I am from the US. in which case they will be taken away from the site.

b) Clicking: No, you made a mistake I am not from the US.

4. If the visitor selects option b) they have to fill in a legal form confirming their name, email and what country they are really from and legally certify that they are indeed NOT an American citizen or resident. If they do they will then be allowed to see the Ethereum address where to send fund to invest.

We hope this clears things up a bit.  Smiley

thx for the reply, i set my alarm on the ico time and hope i will at the right time to buy these Angels Smiley
kleinkrypto

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 05:40:35 PM

sorry, if this questuion is already answered, but i could not find anything about it:

You said that only private wallets can be used to send Ether to join the ICO and pointed out myetherwallet as best one, but does it althoug work to send from Mist desktop wallet?
LLec (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2017, 05:53:26 PM

thx for the reply, i set my alarm on the ico time and hope i will at the right time to buy these Angels Smiley

Great, we looking forward to having you on board!  Smiley

In regards to the exact time of launch, it is tomorrow, Monday 27th at exactly 12:00 GMT.

GMT (Greenwich Mean Time) is basically the same as United Kingdom time.

So the ICO launches at Lunchtime in UK time tomorrow, in almost exactly 18 hours and 7 minutes from now.
LLec (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2017, 05:56:46 PM

sorry, if this questuion is already answered, but i could not find anything about it:

You said that only private wallets can be used to send Ether to join the ICO and pointed out myetherwallet as best one, but does it althoug work to send from Mist desktop wallet?

Thank you for asking.

The Mist desktop wallet will work fine.  Smiley

Pretty much any wallet where you have control over the private keys should work fine, but we suggest https://myetherwallet.com/ to people, because it is user friendly and we KNOW for a fact that they will not have any problems from that wallet. But yes Mist will work perfectly as well.  Wink

ADDED: DO NOT SEND ETHER FUNDS FROM ANY EXCHANGE WALLET!
YOU MAY END UP LOSING YOUR INVESTMENT IF YOU DO, IN CASE THE EXCHANGE REFUSE TO SEND THE TOKENS TO YOU.
dxbcoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 06:59:54 PM

I "watch"and "notify"this project! Good content tho. Will read tomorrow Tongue
Si H

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 08:46:32 PM

So, just to clarify can people in the UK United Kingdom Invest ? or is the UK banned ?

Thanks
Siskaver

Activity: 57

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 11:24:19 PM

I'm surprised people aren't freaking out about the refundable aspect of this ICO.

This should be the norm from now on for all ICO's, just like in retail.

If you don't like it, just return it for a refund, its freaking awesome!  Grin

It starts like tomorrow right?
penig

Activity: 266
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 11:57:16 PM

I may have missed something, but this ICO is essentially an investment fund, putting raised funds into cryptocurrencies, with marketing of those coins its invested in?
kleinkrypto

Activity: 99

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 11:58:35 PM

yes tomorrow 12:00 GMT
LLec (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 12:21:57 AM

May I ask why my post was deleted:

Because as we explained in my quote below we are not going to allow this thread to be blocked up by people asking the same questions again and again that have already been answered multiple times. Just click on the post below or scroll back and read the previous posts here and you will see that your question has been answered and addressed numerous times.

We want to keep this thread clean and useful for potential investors. So far we have only needed to delete a total of 4 posts (2 were spam) but we ask that people read and then post their question.

Thank you for your questions/comments, we welcome all types of questions as long as they are original and not things that have been repeated and answered several times in this thread already.  Smiley

LLec (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 12:30:38 AM

I may have missed something, but this ICO is essentially an investment fund, putting raised funds into cryptocurrencies, with marketing of those coins its invested in?

Sort of yes, but we differ a bit from most current crypto funds as is explained below.

One potential investor in our Slack channel described our project as a "crypto-incubator", (a bit like Y Combinator), for "sleeping and forgotten altcoins with huge potential".

We think that is a very fitting description.  Smiley

We are using safe, prudent, tested investment strategies and only invest in existing altcoins tha are already listed on coinmarketcap.com and various exchanges.

We act similar to an investment fund that diversifies risk across a number of altcoins.

The big difference between Angel Token and most other crypt funds are the following:

1. We are not passive investors. We are active "Angel Investors" (hence the name "Angel Token").

When we invest in an altcoin we also help them grow and become more successful in various ways, thanks to our skilled team of programmers, web developers, marketers and designers.

2. We pay dividends in Ether each quarter we have reached a new high watermark in the value of the Angel Token portfolio.

Most crypto funds have chosen to do "token buy backs" instead of paying real dividends. The assumption with these strategies is that as  the supply goes down when the fund buys tokens back the price of their token will go up.

This is a technique that is also used by some very large companies around the world, but it is a far less certain way to give value back to token holders than to pay them a direct and guaranteed dividend paid in Ethereum each quarter.

As investors we have never been a fan of share buy-backs so when we decided to launch a token we didn't want to use that method for our token either.

From an investor point of view we are very safe and prudent, and even our "Guaranteed Investor Protection" follows the same principle, making it impossible for any investor to lose more than 20% of the Ether they invest before March 7th 2018.

The bonus structure offering a 690% bonus to the investors that manage to buy the first million Angel Tokens during the ICO is simply a way for us to reward the early risk takers and investors that come in early.

If you have seen ICOs in the past you will have noticed that most of them have a huge influx of funds on the first day when the bonus is high, and then everything stands still until the last day or two of the ICO when another huge rush of funds come in.

Our bonus structure is a simply a new way to counter that.

What we are doing is this. We are telling investors:

"Sure you can "wait and see", like so many ICO Investors like to do, but for every million tokens sold the bonus goes down and you lose some benefit you would have had by investing early."

It is simply a way to make it more fair and honest for those that commit early and say: "Yeah I want to be part of this token!" and send their Ether as soon as the ICO opens.

They deserve that reward, and the longer you wait the less your reward will be.

On top of that is worth noting the Angel Token Private Investors Community, open for all Angel Token holders who own 10,000 Angel Tokens or more.

You can find more information in our white paper and on our website: https://angelinvestors.io/
AleshaLohpedra

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 12:56:57 AM

690% bonus? - why so small bonus... Not interested Cheesy
Kiton

Activity: 12

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 01:03:15 AM

Guys, i believe and trust you... see you at GMT 12:00, many thanks
Monetizer

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 01:04:57 AM

"Sure you can "wait and see", like so many ICO Investors like to do, but for every million tokens sold the bonus goes down and you lose some benefit you would have had by investing early."

It is simply a way to make it more fair and honest for those that commit early and say: "Yeah I want to be part of this token!" and send their Ether as soon as the ICO opens.

They deserve that reward, and the longer you wait the less your reward will be.

Yes we do and I for one am glad that someone recognizes that!

Whilst the whiners are worrying about not seeing the faces of the team, I am 100% convinced by the fact that you have a GUARANTEED 80% REFUND for investors, if they want to back out. Especially after that impressive code audit, and seeing that you actually paid thousands of dollars to people in the bug hunt when they had some good suggestions.

That is worth soooo much more than anything else, and no other ICO that I have ever seen has allowed me to back out and get my money back months after the ICO if I wasn't happy with the exchange price!

This is the best ICO in 2017 and I am going to ready in 11 hours when this ICO launches, and I am going ALL IN!  Smiley

I am happy all the chicken shits are staying on the sidelines whining!   Cheesy Cheesy
TheHas

Activity: 616
Merit: 167

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 01:21:27 AM

Interesting that the 690 per cent bonus means for 1 ether, you'll get 9,999 angel tokens - just not quite enough to get the 10,000 needed to get dividends Wink

As for the dividend lockdown from the whitepaper, it mentions you need to send a 'transaction' to the smart contract address. So is the approach that you send all your angel tokens (say 10,000) from your ether address to the smart contract address, then they are provided back a short time later with the dividend?

Do you have a strong sense of what you'll invest in already?
GoldenOrder

Activity: 119

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 01:52:25 AM
Last edit: November 27, 2017, 02:02:45 AM by GoldenOrder

Interesting that the 690 per cent bonus means for 1 ether, you'll get 9,999 angel tokens - just not quite enough to get the 10,000 needed to get dividends Wink

As for the dividend lockdown from the whitepaper, it mentions you need to send a 'transaction' to the smart contract address. So is the approach that you send all your angel tokens (say 10,000) from your ether address to the smart contract address, then they are provided back a short time later with the dividend?

Do you have a strong sense of what you'll invest in already?

They already answered, with 1 ETH you get the 10k tokens (with the 690% bonus, if you buy during the first million of tokens given). The summatory (in the website) is 9,999 but it was cleared up that its actually 10k with just 1 ETH (with the 690% bonus).

During the dividend payment day, to lockdown your tokens, you dont need to send the tokens back, for the "transaction" you just send 0 ETH (with enough gas limit to pay for transaction cost). That will lock your tokens inside your wallet for 24 hours. I think they can explain this better, but it was explained in the slack chat.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: