Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:22:40 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔥ANGEL TOKEN ICO IS OVER 🔥THANK YOU TO OUR 400+ INVESTORS!  (Read 50842 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
blockcha1n

Activity: 185
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 03:38:50 AM

I have been looking at this ICO from a distance for a while, but after having chatted with the team on Slack I have made up my mind.

I am going to invest in this the same moment the ICO goes live, and I am going to invest just under 40 eth!  Shocked

Even if it is a scam I can still get 32 eth back at any point until march 2018 with their smart contract (I looked at their audit and this is all for real). By march next year this thing might have blown up to be the biggest ICO in 2017 and I could just as well make 400 eth profit.

This is a good risk to reward ratio because of their smart contract. I wish more ICOs would allow investors to have control of some of the funds until they actually need it. I am very excited abut this!  Cool

YOLOdice.comFast 1% Edge Dice GameJackpotsRakebackPlay / Earn / Invest

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
AlphaSun

Activity: 226
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 04:16:36 AM

I am seeing Angel Token advertising on every site I go!  Grin

I have always wondered how much it costs to advertise the top spot on places like https://www.worldcoinindex.com/ and http://coinmarketcap.com but I bet it aint cheap!  Shocked

Everything I have seen from TEAM ANGEL since day 1 has been professional and good. Even how they have handled their sig campaign shows both integrity and professionalism. They only hire the best and kick out those that post crap on the forum.

I was planning to to go to bed, but not sure what to do now with only 7 hours left before the launch!

I do NOT want to miss the big bonuses for the first few million tokens.   Sad Huh
momokaka

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 04:25:06 AM

Excuse me, do you need Chinese translation? Or do you have any bounty program for this project?? If so, please PM me! And I also is looking forward to the airdrop today, hope to be lucky enough to get some free coins!
ReasonOff

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 10:27:46 AM

What is a minimum purchase amount in ETH? Thank you
dgale3952coin

Activity: 63

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 11:08:50 AM

Anyone know why the website counter isn't working?
kleinkrypto

Activity: 99

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 11:11:39 AM

it is working
dgale3952coin

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 11:13:46 AM

Never mind it was on my end. Working now.
LLec (OP)

Activity: 798
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 11:55:37 AM
Last edit: December 04, 2017, 08:46:17 PM by LLec

LESS THAN 10 MINUTES LEFT UNTIL LAUNCH OF THE ANGEL TOKEN ICO!  Smiley

Nuky1289

Activity: 198
Merit: 12

The Operating System for DAOs

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 12:14:44 PM

i invested 1 Ether right at the start, but i just recieved 9480 Tokens and not 10000

azmojo

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 12:17:56 PM

Sweet! Got 10k tokens for each ETH!
15 minutes in only 2.85M tokens sold...

▄▄
     ▄███
    █████
██████████████▄▄
██████████████████▄
███████████████████
█████     ▀▀█████████              ███████████▄    ███████████  ████      ███      ████      ██████████▄     ▄██████████▄
█████         ▀███████             ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████     ███     ██████     ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████            ██████             ███        ███  ███          ██████    ███    ███  ███    ███       ██   ███        ███
███▀            ██████             ███        ███  █████████    ███ ███   ███    ███  ███    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███        ███
█▀              ██████             ███        ███  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███  ███  ███   ███    ███   ██████████▀    ███        ███
                ██████             ███        ███  ███          ███   ███ ███   ██████████   ███  ▀███▄     ███        ███
              ▄███████             ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███    ██████  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ███    ▀███▄   ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████
          ▄▄█████████              ███████████▀    ███████████  ███     █████  ███      ███  ███      ▀███   ▀██████████▀
 █████████████████
▄████████████████▀
█████████████▀▀
    █████
    ███▀
    ▀▀
|CRYPTOCURRENCY WALLET AND
WORLDWIDE DEBIT CARDS         ||
                               ▄▄▄▄
                             ▄██████▄
    ██████████████████████████▀ ▄▄ ▀█████████
    ██                     ███  █   ███    ██
  ▄███████████████████████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████████████████████████
████▀                                       ▀████
███                                           ███
███                    ███████▄               ███
███   ▄█████████▄      ██    ▀██        ▄████████
███   ██       ██              ██      ██▀    ███
███   ██  ███  ██              ██      ██  ██ ███
███   ██       ██      ██    ▄██       ██▄    ███
███   ▀█████████▀      ███████▀         ▀████████
███                                           ███
███     ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██        ███
███      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██       ███
████▄                                       ▄████
 ███████████████████████████████████████████████
  ▀███████████████████████████████████████████▀
|
GoldenOrder

Activity: 119

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 12:20:04 PM

i invested 1 Ether right at the start, but i just recieved 9480 Tokens and not 10000

Because you had to do it during the first million of tokens given. Then after the first million the bonus lowers to 610% or something.

I think you can still buy more to increase your tokens to 10k and be part of the private investing community.

Join the slack chat, its crazy and fun there. Cheesy

Sweet! Got 10k tokens for each ETH!
15 minutes in only 2.85M tokens sold...

I also got the 690% bonus  Grin ... I was refreshing the website every 3 seconds minutes before the countdown went to 0, and had all prepared in my wallet ready to shoot as soon as I copied the address from the website. It was exciting!.

This is going to be a great 2018. Cheesy
kleinkrypto

Activity: 99

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 12:25:35 PM

sent my Ether 3 minutes after the start, did not receive anything yet....
GoldenOrder

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 12:29:04 PM

sent my Ether 3 minutes after the start, did not receive anything yet....

You need to add the Angel Token.

Go to minute 5:10 of this video: https://youtu.be/OUlWTjJ4ufQ then go to Etherscan and in the TOKENS section, search for Angel Token. There you will see the info you need to add the custom token. Decimals, symbol and contract address. After you SAVE it, then close the tab and rejoin MyEtherWallet again and you will see your angel tokens updated.
galata07

Activity: 46

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 12:32:41 PM

Hi

did invest about 20 min ago everthing went smooth got my bonus and tokens looking good.
Raist

Activity: 490
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 12:36:04 PM

200+ Ether in 25 min. Nice. I think if the team was fully opened you could possibly double this start Grin But 100 000 USD in half an hour is still nice. Even if you decide to stop the ICO after first day you still be able to raise a coin or two.
Oh - BUT you cannot start without this disturbing 1 minute delay....... But ok - then we finally saw the address Wink

Keep up - bonuses are still high. Several days investment can be sweet.
TheEvilJokerd

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 12:37:27 PM

At first I was curious but had to wait a little longer Roll Eyes like 5-10 min and  Shocked like magic there was the Angel tokens! already with the bonus.
dgale3952coin

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 12:45:14 PM

Tokens received in my ether wallet.  One of the smoothest ICO launches I have been apart of. Well done Angle team.  Hopefully this will be a success!
GoldenOrder

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 12:48:39 PM

Seriously, this ICO looks very promising. There is still a 558% bonus at this moment.  Shocked
Raist

Activity: 490
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 12:59:37 PM

Seriously, this ICO looks very promising. There is still a 558% bonus at this moment.  Shocked

My bet is that during several hours there will be another 10% cut in bonuses-))) Will bet 5 Angel Tokens Grin
LLec (OP)

Activity: 798
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 01:26:40 PM
Last edit: December 04, 2017, 08:46:38 PM by LLec

WHAT A GREAT LAUNCH GUYS!  Smiley

- Great interest and a really nice atmosphere in the Slack community leading up to the launch

- A slight 40 second delay with the website updating on the CDNs but after that it worked well

-  The smart contract that had been so thoroughly tested worked like clockwork! Great to see!

- Sold out our first 1 million tokens in less than 3 minutes and raised the first $100,000 in less than 45 minutes

BASICALLY JUST A FANTASTIC START AND A GREAT COMMUNITY FORMING ALREADY!  Smiley

IT IS NOT TOO LATE TO GET IN - WE ARE STILL AT AN AMAZING 558% BONUS LEVEL SO GET IN AS SOON AS YOU CAN

JUST GO TO: https://angelinvestors.io/ AND SEND ETHER FROM YOUR PERSONAL ETHEREUM WALLET THAT YOU CONTROL THE KEYS TO (we recommend myetherwallet.com) AND YOUR TOKENS WILL BE MINTED FOR YOUR AUTOMATICALLY AND INSTANTLY!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: