Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 05:58:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔥ANGEL TOKEN ICO IS OVER 🔥THANK YOU TO OUR 400+ INVESTORS!  (Read 50840 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
GoldenOrder

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 01:42:37 PM

Just wondering if the private investors community is going to be established after the ICO ends in 3 weeks from now or during the next days?.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
LLec (OP)

Activity: 798
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 01:56:45 PM

Just wondering if the private investors community is going to be established after the ICO ends in 3 weeks from now or during the next days?.

First of all I want to say a BIG thank you to you GoldenOrder!  Smiley

I see you helping out everywhere and it is really appreciated!

We will not open the private investment community until the ICO is over, as some investors will come in at the end.

Hopefully a few days before the Christmas Holidays start the investors community should be up and running.  Smiley
xenomorphe1

Merit: 103

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 03:24:12 PM

Hi,
I am very interested to invest in this ICO and i think it is going to be a successful one.
I would like to know if the smart contracts to lock and unlock the funds for the dividend are already coded.
Because it can be very risky to lock our funds and not be able to unlock them.
LLec (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 04:16:08 PM

Hi,
I am very interested to invest in this ICO and i think it is going to be a successful one.
I would like to know if the smart contracts to lock and unlock the funds for the dividend are already coded.
Because it can be very risky to lock our funds and not be able to unlock them.

Yes the smart contract is advanced, but has been worked on since June, and it has been extensively tested over the last several weeks. It has recently gone through a final extensive bug hunt and audit process where some great suggestions were made that led to a few small further improvements.

The contract is live on the Ethereum network, (you can find the address at the top of our website here: https://angelinvestors.io/) and we have had over 100 investors using it in the last 3 hours or so and everything is working like clockwork.  Smiley

So do not let worries about the smart contract delay your investments, because the bonus keeps dropping while you wait...

The bonus has already dropped from 690% to 558% in 3 hours, and the more investors join in the more it drops.

Here below is a post with more information about the bug hunt and smart contract audit that was done by an independent 3rd party.

***BREAKING NEWS - ANGEL TOKEN OFFICIAL CODE AUDIT FINISHED***

As promised, we are publishing this prior to the Angel Token ICO going live in less than 38 hours from now.

We have now concluded both our official bug hunt and the official code audit and review of the Angel Token Ethereum Smart Contract.

We have posted a letter signed by the official auditor, Anthony Akentiev, that you can read as a PDF document here: http://angelinvestors.io/code-review

As you are probably aware, our smart contract code is open source and available for anyone to publicly view at our GitHub account: https://github.com/bitcoinfriends/angel-contracts

It was coded by one of the top solidity developers in the world, who just happens to be on our team.  Wink

Now it has also been tested hard in every way by a number of skilled programmers and Solidity developers who have tried to hack our smart contract in every way possible. This did expose a few relatively minor issues with the code that could be improved, and this has now been done.

Thereafter the code had been audited and thoroughly reviewed by Anthony Akentiev, a highly skilled independent 3rd party Russian Solidity developer who is in no way attached to us or our team.

At our request he has digitally signed the above letter (with his encrypted key) where he confirms that in his professional opinion investor funds are safe and secure.

Our smart contract has now been deployed on the Ethereum Network and is ready for launch on "Cyber Monday" November 27th at 12:00 GMT (Midday UK Time).

We look forward to having you on board as an investor in less than 2 days time! Smiley

Alpha_Jonas

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 04:32:42 PM

When do we receive the tokens in our MyEtherWallet? Smiley
lahadema

Activity: 35

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 04:40:54 PM

I want to say from the bottom of my heart that I truly believe in your business.
All my investments were like -50% loss and It hurt to sell them at a loss in order to get angel token but i said "FUCK IT, I got into crypto to support the projects I believe in"
It's not about money in the end, it's about moving the world forward.
And I truly believe in your project. I got my 10,000 tokens with 1.2 eth and I'm happy.
One of the best projects I've ever seen.
AngelSupport

Activity: 89

Angel Token - World's First Refundable ICO

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 06:13:40 PM

I want to say from the bottom of my heart that I truly believe in your business.
All my investments were like -50% loss and It hurt to sell them at a loss in order to get angel token but i said "FUCK IT, I got into crypto to support the projects I believe in"
It's not about money in the end, it's about moving the world forward.
And I truly believe in your project. I got my 10,000 tokens with 1.2 eth and I'm happy.
One of the best projects I've ever seen.
Very glad to have you on board! Our community is getting stronger and stronger and the sky is NOT the limit of what we can achieve!  Smiley

dspencer

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 07:39:43 PM

This sounds like a really sound project in terms of customer safety. Also helping out other projects is a great idea. Customers' investments will be used to help other exciting projects which is a very progressive idea.
GoldenOrder

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 07:41:25 PM
Last edit: November 27, 2017, 07:57:11 PM by GoldenOrder

First of all I want to say a BIG thank you to you GoldenOrder!  Smiley

I see you helping out everywhere and it is really appreciated!

We will not open the private investment community until the ICO is over, as some investors will come in at the end.

Hopefully a few days before the Christmas Holidays start the investors community should be up and running.  Smiley

You are welcome!. Im very positive that this ICO will turn out very well for you and for all of us too. Grin

When do we receive the tokens in our MyEtherWallet? Smiley

After sending the ETH to the ICO address in their website, you will receive the tokens in 5 minutes or so.

Now, to see your angel tokens after sending the ETH, you have to add the Angel Tokens into your wallet the following way:

Go to minute 5:10 of this video: https://youtu.be/OUlWTjJ4ufQ then go to Etherscan and in the TOKENS section, search for Angel Token. There you will see the info you need to add the custom token. Decimals, symbol and contract address. After you SAVE it, then close the tab and rejoin MyEtherWallet again and you will see your angel tokens updated.
xenomorphe1

Merit: 103

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 11:12:25 PM

I have receive my Angel Tokens! Thanks! Cheesy
I am happy to be part of the Club!
Van Tien Thang

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 01:40:29 AM

I want to add Angel token to myetherwallet but I don't know  Token Contract Address-Token Symbol- Decimals . Please help me
AngelSupport

Activity: 89

Angel Token - World's First Refundable ICO

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 12:23:20 PM

I want to add Angel token to myetherwallet but I don't know  Token Contract Address-Token Symbol- Decimals . Please help me

You should have this link on the website but I'll put it here for others to see as well:

Adding Angel Token as custom token: https://angelinvestors.io/guide

LLec (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 03:09:56 PM
Last edit: December 04, 2017, 08:47:08 PM by LLec

WOW WHAT AN AWESOME FIRST 24 HOURS! Smiley

Thank you soo much to the whole community for all your support during the first 24 hours of our ICO launch!

We didn't know what to expect but to have more than 300 investors come in and support the ICO with their investments, and believe in us, feels really great for everyone on the Angel Token team! And the fantastic support we have had on Slack is really overwhelming, people helping each other out and answering questions, it's just awesome to see! Smiley

You can all rest assured that we won't let you guys down, 2018 is going to be a good year for all of us! Wink

A shoutout to a couple of members. They may be newbies here on Bitcointalk but its clear they understand crypto, and they have really stood out in helping people on Slack and here: TheEvilJokerd and GoldenOrder, and Raist you have been great as well! Thanks to all of you from all of us on the team! Smiley

We will work very hard to get the word out the rest of the crypto community, and any help we can get in promoting the ICO over the coming 19-20 days is much appreciated!
GoldenOrder

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 04:17:07 PM

WOW WHAT AN AWESOME FIRST 24 HOURS! Smiley

Thank you soo much to the whole community for all your support during the first 24 hours of our ICO launch!

We didn't know what to expect but to have more than 300 investors come in and support the ICO with their investments, and believe in us, feels really great for everyone on the Angel Token team! And the fantastic support we have had on Slack is really overwhelming, people helping each other out and answering questions, it's just awesome to see! Smiley

You can all rest assured that we won't let you guys down, 2018 is going to be a good year for all of us! Wink

A shoutout to a couple of members. They may be newbies here on Bitcointalk but its clear they understand crypto, and they have really stood out in helping people on Slack and here: TheEvilJokerd and GoldenOrder, and Raist you have been great as well! Thanks to all of you from all of us on the team! Smiley

We will work very hard to get the word out the rest of the crypto community, and any help we can get in promoting the ICO over the coming 19-20 days is much appreciated!

2018 will be a great year indeed!  Grin
vinodveera

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 05:20:31 PM

Thanks for allowing me to be a part of this novel project.
Common guy - this is an awesome opportunity.

You have the 1. Dividends, 2. Appreciation of coin value and 3. Community info on ICO's and potential coins.
For me the most important is the third.

There are advisory services (famous and not so famous ones) that charge $2000-$5000 per year and just give you their picks. They are passive and do not take any active part in boosting the ICO or potential coin.

Here you get a better service with active role in development of the project - For a fraction of the cost and as a one time payment.
Guys - do not miss this opportunity.

Even without the bonus this is an awesome deal. And with the bonus it is a no brainer.
I am not even going to talk about the refund feature now.

And so far the team has been absolutely professional and the ICO has been almost 100% hitchless - even with an advanced smart contract in place.
Kudos to the team. And see you on the other side.

Cheers...
kleinkrypto

Activity: 99

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 11:50:40 PM

fantastic launch, great project and very professional team...im glad to be part of this journey  Cool
Nuky1289

Activity: 198
Merit: 12

The Operating System for DAOs

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 02:08:46 AM

Will there be major bounty campaign? I think this project is a nice idea, but it needs much more publicity for the ICO

ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 07:13:13 AM

I found this project a very profitable in the future and since theres no bounty campaigns like in exchange of tokens I decided to take part in this amazing project I love the refund feature on your smart contract, first I heard in an ico with refund which is good to protect investors hope this project will be successful btw on your roadmap dated dec. 21, 2017 says that "Our private investment community opens it's doors to all Angel Token investors holding 10,000 tokens or more. This is where REAL investment secrets and opportunities are revealed and discussed!" now my question how about tokens with below 10k?

ledigi

Activity: 47

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 08:25:17 AM

Ok, my first ICO, project sounds good though i have verry little expirience regarding ICO's let's give it a try, hope it wont be my last.
Raist

Activity: 490
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 01:26:08 PM

I found this project a very profitable in the future and since theres no bounty campaigns like in exchange of tokens I decided to take part in this amazing project I love the refund feature on your smart contract, first I heard in an ico with refund which is good to protect investors hope this project will be successful btw on your roadmap dated dec. 21, 2017 says that "Our private investment community opens it's doors to all Angel Token investors holding 10,000 tokens or more. This is where REAL investment secrets and opportunities are revealed and discussed!" now my question how about tokens with below 10k?

There is an explanation on the website:
"This cost is deducted from each dividend payment. With a 10,000 Angel Token minimum required to receive a dividend, and a maximum of 100 million Angel Tokens ever in circulation, we have limited the maximum number of potential Angel Token holders to receive a dividend to 10,000.

We believe this is an acceptable balance between transactional cost and allowing as many people as possible to participate in the dividend payments...
...We also believe that these limits will encourage the smaller investor to build up towards a minimum holding of 10,000 Angel Tokens over time...in the future we may reconsider the number of Angel Tokens needed to participate in dividend payments..."
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: