Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:47:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔥ANGEL TOKEN ICO IS OVER 🔥THANK YOU TO OUR 400+ INVESTORS!  (Read 50840 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
burliko

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 02:07:36 PM

BUMP - hey devs are you there??
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LLec (OP)

Activity: 798
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2017, 05:51:54 PM

What is the dividend payout ratio?
Per quarter how much of the profit is paid out to members with > 10,000 coins?
How transparent will the financial statements be? Ie - disclosure of entry and exit points/amounts and subsequently what level of transparency will the insiders see where their money is going/divs getting paid out.

Good looking project - and I'm about to pull the trigger on a 10k bundle but I want to know that investors will be getting a decent peice of the profit pie first.
Cheers!
B

What is the soft-cap for this ICO - is there a limit of $ you need to raise to complete this project? What happens if you don't have the interest? Full refund of ETH deposited?
Do you have any referral program ?
Thanks

What the minimum to buy ico

BUMP - hey devs are you there??

Lot's of questions, and yes we are here, just not "all the time"... Wink

1. In regards to the dividend payout this is explained inside the white paper and also on the very first post here in this thread under: "The Main Purpose of Angel Token".

HOW THE FUNDS RAISED DURING THE ICO WILL BE USED - THE MAIN PURPOSE OF ANGEL TOKEN

The Ether raised during the Angel Token ICO will be used to invest in, and assist, undervalued small to medium size cryptocurrencies reach their potential in terms of users, awareness and market capitalization.

It is our aim to continually grow the Angel Token crypto investment portfolio in value, and to make regular dividend payments in Ethereum to all Angel Token investors holding 10,000 tokens or more. (This limit is due to transactional costs.)

We make no specific promises either as to the amount of expected growth of our investment portfolio or dividend payments. However, our aim is to distribute up to a maximum of 25% of our portfolio growth each quarter that we reach a new "portfolio high watermark".

However, let me clarify this a bit further since you seem to assume that what is not paid out as dividends doesn't go back to the investors.

This is incorrect, apart from the management fee of between 0.75% and 1.5%, as explained in the white paper, 100% of all gains go towards the Angel Token holders in one form or another.

The only question is what is the RIGHT amount to pay as a dividend, and what is the RIGHT amount to keep inside the Angel Token portfolio to continue to grow the value of the portfolio, (which will then in turn grow the value of the Angel Token price and market cap).

We discuss this dilemma at some length inside the white paper, but here is a part of it for those that have not bothered to read it, (hint: never make investments without first reading the white paper!).

We believe the true value of an asset should be defined as a combination of the expected income from that asset together with the expected capital return.

We have therefore decided that the Angel Foundation will pay dividends to Angel Token holders.

All dividends will be paid in Ether.

Angel Token will only pay a dividend if the portfolio has reached a new high at the end of the quarterly period in Ether terms.

The reason for this is that should the portfolio be recovering from a falling market, then taking a dividend from the portfolio will add to the amount that the portfolio would have to rise to reach a new record high.

With dividends there is always a trade off between paying large dividends, which is attractive to investors short-term but restricts the growth of the portfolio long-term, and paying small dividends.

Meaning, that if the dividend is small it keeps more funds in the portfolio and since those funds are growing it enables larger dividends in the future. The calculations that we have done on the expected growth of the portfolio have given us to believe that a sensible dividend strategy will be in investor’s long-term interests.

The Angel Foundation aims to pay a dividend in the region of 10% to 25% of the GROWTH in the value of the portfolio in the preceding quarter.

The Angel Foundation will declare any dividend payable to Angel Token holders on the following dates every year:

- January 23rd
- April 23rd
- July 23rd
- October 23rd

Any dividends payable will be paid 7 days after the dividend declaration date, which is hereafter referred to as the “dividend payment date”. The dividend payment date falls on the following dates each year:

- January 30th
- April 30th
- July 30th
- October 30th

2. The question in regards to a softcap has been explained here already:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2385917.msg24979608#msg24979608

I have followed this project and I think it looks like a great opportunity.

I really think you will be able to make a lot from pumping small altcoins and I want to be part of that!  Grin

I am 100% for sure going to invest but I have one important question.

What happens if you only raise 5% or 10% of the total 31150 Eth that you have set as your hard-cap?

We will be happy to have you on board, and let me answer your question! Smiley

If we only raise 5% or 10% then that's what we will run with.

It is important that you understand that we are already operating this type of trading profitably by ourselves, without any external investors.

The idea behind this ICO is to be able to "take things to the next level", and the more we raise the higher that level will be.

Let me give you a couple of examples.

1. The more trading capital you have the more you are able to "control the exchange market" in a smaller size coin.

When you hold a substantial stake in a fairly low volume coin and you also have a large amount of capital available, you have a lot of "power" in the market. This is especially true when you are in direct contact with other major stakeholders in this coin...

The more Ethereum we raise the larger size coins we will be able to "work with" from this point of view.

2. In the past we have more or less acted as passive investors in the positions we have taken.

The more Ethereum we raise during the ICO the more resources we will be able to commit towards actually working with the founders and communities of the coins we invest in to improve them. Let's consider this "the Angel Investor" part of the operation.

With only a small amount of Ethereum raise this part of the operation will be more limited, and we will have to choose our investments more carefully to make sure that we can actually provide the resources they need to succeed in the marketplace.

3. The fewer investors we have the less "community power" we will have.

What I mean here is that we strongly believe in the idea that "more brains are better than a few" when it comes to certain types of jobs.  

We have a very clear plan for how we want to "use" the community for everyone's benefit, but with each person only needing to take on what we refer to as "micro tasks". This relates both to investment research before we make investments, and also later on, creating awareness and helping our investments reach a larger market share.

This is what we refer to as "Investment Crowd Intelligence" in the white paper.

Apart from this we also believe that the more active investors we have bringing forward potential investments and ideas the better it will be for us all as all.  Smiley

We do NOT have a referral program.

Please understand that Angel Token is NOT some form of MLM scheme or similar, it is more like a combination of an investment in a high-risk hedge fund and a "crypto incubator" for small-cap altcoins.

3. In regards to a minimum investment this question has been answered here already:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2385917.msg24380496#msg24380496

This is a very impressive project, for the first investor will get an extra 690% bonus tokens. This is amazing.

How much the least purchase value allowed dev?

There is no minimum investment, but realistically anything less than 0.1 Ether wouldn't be worth the transaction fee for the gas I would think.

Although there is no minimum it is important to note that in order to become a part of the "Private Angel Token Investment Community", which is where we will openly share and discuss our altcoin investment research, and Angel Token holders get to have their say and vote on the investments we make, you need to own a minimum of 10,000 Angel Tokens.

The same holds true in order to take part in dividend payments that are made in Ether each succesful quarter, you need to own a minimum of 10,000 Angel Tokens.

The price of Angel Tokens are 1 Ether per 1265 tokens, so normally you would need to invest 7.9 Ether to become a member of the "Private Investment Community" and the quarterly dividend payments.

However, due to the incredible bonus structure incorporated in this ICO you COULD actually acquire 10,000 Angel Tokens for as little as 1 Ether, but you will probably need to invest immediately after the ICO launch on November 27th at 12:00 GMT, because we expect that the tokens will be sold quickly in the beginning as everyone wants to catch the best bonus.

For each 1 million tokens sold the bonus drops...but you COULD get 10,000 Angel Tokens for as little as 1 Ether, (and get 8735 bonus tokens!), if you are early enough, and some investors will grab those big bonuses!  Smiley

4. We strongly advise anyone who is considering investing in Angel Token to read the white paper and also the questions and answers in this thread, so they are 100% aware of what they are investing in. Please also join us on Slack over here: https://angelinvestors.io/slack where hundreds of investors are already on the "inside" and there is often many lively discussions going on.

paolo099

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:00:44 AM

Hello folks,
i have been part of this fantastic campaign since the start and would like to compliment the campaign managers for the hard work they have put into this.
Angel token is an amazing project and i'm glad i was part of this.
Want to wish all the best for the ICO because the way it was managed, how it was presented it's a sign of competence and hard work.
Best regards and good luck in the future!
LLec (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 02:25:18 PM

Lol just lol.

Anonymous team , paying people to post garbage all over the forum in dead threads and ones belonging to other coins that have no interest in this.
To top things off Huge 600% + bonus to get in first investing lol .. meaning after the first lvl anyone dumb enough to invest will have a huge disavantage.

HUGE RED FLAGS

You guys could be legit but I highly doubt it feel free to try and convince me your not a bunch of thieves.

I think there is no point in trying to convince you of anything, your mind seems pretty firmly set...  Roll Eyes

If you are genuinely interested in this project all of the so called "huge red flags" that you are bringing up have been thoroughly addresses in this thread already, meaning I really should delete your post as per our thread rules, (you have to bring up a genuine point that has not already been answered or addresses in the thread, or otherwise add value to the thread).

However, since you openly criticized our signature campaign and blame us for spamming the forum, I will let your comment stand and answer that.

1. I think you will find few people who care about this forum as much as we do. A couple of us on the Angel Team first learned about Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies here on this very forum back in 2011, and we will be forever grateful for having the opportunities this forum has given us.

2. How many campaign managers do you know that manually check every single post in their campaign? We have had a team of 3 who have been doing exactly that and discounted all bad/spammy/low value posts.

3. We denied more than 50% of all "good" applicants in our signature campaign. I am not talking about those on the SMAS list or a outright spammers, but from those that were left after those basic checks less than 50% were approved to take part in our campaign, because we only wanted the best. We also banned several posters during the campaign who were simply not posting any high quality posts.

4. I agree that it is hard to find genuine quality posts on the forum nowadays which is also why we handed out $200 every week to the top quality posters. How many campaigns have you seen doing that? It is not easy but we have spent around $15,000 on this campaign and we have tried very hard to actively work towards higher quality posts in our campaign.

5. Since you responded to paolo99 who actually was our first week's winner for "best quality posts" I urge you to find some examples of him spamming the forum?

Let's be clear about a couple of things.

- You may not like our project, bonus plan or the fact that we have decided to stay anonymous or semi-anonymous. That's ok!

- This is the first signature campaign we have ever run (and the first ICO for any of us) and we have tried our utmost to run as clean of a campaign as possible. For anyone else to say something different is simply unfair.

- If you read through this thread and the answers from me and Alex, as well as join our Slack community you have every opportunity to understand what we are about and what we are trying to do, as well as get to know us better.
LLec (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 04:01:01 PM
Last edit: December 04, 2017, 08:55:15 PM by LLec

GOOD NEWS - WE HAVE PASSED OUR FIRST (SMALL) MILESTONE OF 500 ETHER RAISED!

HELP US SPREAD THE WORD ABOUT ANGEL TOKEN AND MAKE THIS ICO A SMASHING SUCCESS!
sluppy
Legendary

Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:39:38 PM
Last edit: December 05, 2017, 12:13:16 PM by sluppy

Edit:
After dm with Llec i decided to adjust this post.

personally I cant invest in anonymous anymore and I'm not a fan of the bonus system used.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
LLec (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 09:38:17 PM

I do know its hard to keep track of all the people posting in your campaign its just generally a bad idea to pay people to post because usually they just end up posting useless shit in threads they shouldn't. I actually came here from Ambercoin thread a thread that has been dead for a long time I check into from time to time and there where a couple of posts in there that made no sense whatsoever and seemed to have com from bots or just someone copy pasting for no reason.
"Bitcointalk Username:Crislyn4116
Bitcointalk profile URL:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1091518
BTC Address:3PzSBL9DhzuRSBq5nQVEt1XMjc94aSvVuh
Current post count:63+1
"
I then found in their history so I have to assume that post was for your benefit.
Then I looked into your website and found the anonymous part + the "guarantee" none would lose more then 30% until march 7 or something like that and I felt compelled to write that post.

You are coming to our ICO thread to spam here about how you think signature campaigns is a bad idea!???

Seriously!!??

As a Legendary member I think you would be well aware by now that Signature campaigns is used by pretty much every single large project on Bitcointalk. If you have a problem with that please bring it up with Theymos instead of coming here to spam our thread.

Yes, we ran a signature campaign but we tried to do it as clean as possible by rewarding those who made quality posts.

The user you have an issue with:

Bitcointalk Username: Crislyn4116
Bitcointalk profile URL: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1091518
BTC Address: 3PzSBL9DhzuRSBq5nQVEt1XMjc94aSvVuh

THIS PERSON IS NOT A MEMBER OF OUR SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN AND HAS NOT BEEN FROM DAY ONE. IN FACT, I DON'T EVEN THINK HE/SHE HAS APPLIED TO BE PART OF OUR CAMPAIGN!

You have clearly done very little reasearch on the Angel Token project, (nor on our signature campaign before coming here complaining about it!), and you simply don't understand the benefits of an anonymous team for a project like this.

In regards to us offering what is possibly the most generous "early investor bonus" of any ICO to date this has already been discussed numerous times. Both the positive aspects for those investors who get in early, (the first 20 million tokens or so), and the negative aspects for the later investors. You can start by reading here if you actually care: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2385917.msg24801632#msg24801632

I wasn't sure if I was going to delete your comments or not, since you hadn't even bothered to check out that the person you came here to complain about was a part of our campaign, but I will just let your comments stay up now for transparancy.

However, as has been mentioned before we are trying to keep this Announcement thread CLEAN from the same questions being repeated again and again by people who don't even bother to read the thread before posting, so we are now done with the conversation and will delete any more questions that are repeating what has already been clearly explained.

We want it to be a useful resource for those potential investors who have GENUINE questions about the project that we may not have answered already, or answered poorly, not your spammy comments about "why signatures campaigns are bad".[/i]

LLec (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 12:00:29 AM

PLEASE HELP SHARE OUR SLIDESHARE PRESENTATION!  Smiley

DIRECT LINK:

Code:
https://www.slideshare.net/RobAngelo1/best-ico-investment-december-2017

EMBED CODE:

Code:
<iframe src="//www.slideshare.net/slideshow/embed_code/key/EP51UjQlj9NKPP" width="595" height="485" frameborder="0" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" style="border:1px solid #CCC; border-width:1px; margin-bottom:5px; max-width: 100%;" allowfullscreen> </iframe> <div style="margin-bottom:5px"> <strong> <a href="//www.slideshare.net/RobAngelo1/best-ico-investment-december-2017" title="Best ICO Investment - December 2017" target="_blank">Best ICO Investment - December 2017</a> </strong> from <strong><a href="//www.slideshare.net/RobAngelo1" target="_blank">Rob Angelo</a></strong> </div>
Raist

Activity: 490
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 03:21:39 PM

Edit:
After dm with Llec i decided to adjust this post.

personally I cant invest in anonymous anymore and I'm not a fan of the bonus system used.

That was wise and have shown that you really deserve "legendary" on avatar. There are some weak points in Angels business (bonus system can be among them but personally I still consider it rather good) but not those sharp items which were mentioned. Reading a lot of ICO's whitepapers those day I would mention 2 main categories. First are trading platforms (either new as Daniel's or on the base of Ethereum) and exchanges, also mobile aps and second are about improvement of cryptography (pqc and new protocols) and storage. Nearly zero interesting investment foundations.
Rexler

Activity: 616
Merit: 12

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 09:11:42 PM

How will the team ensure that the refunds are immediate and automatic as they say? Because I've seen several projects with a similar concept (buybacks) and it didn't end well as the funds set aside was immediately exhausted when the token value after the ico went down. How will the team ensure this won't happen with the refunds?

Energy_girl

Activity: 322
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 12:16:48 AM

There are so many tokens of the same kind. What would you say is your business proposition as compared to your competitors?

Blockshipping  ───────────────────────────────────────────   Whitepaper   Telegram   Github
██  Transforming The Global Container Shipping Industry   ███████████████             Twitter     Facebook         
The ICO starts 14 May 2018 at 2 pm CET   ────────────────────   Reddit   Medium   ANN Thread   
LLec (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 02:51:21 AM

Sidenote: There has been some pretty harsh posts by some members here lately, and we have decided to delete a few of those posts. We want to keep this thread as informative and useful for potential investors as possible. Even if someone has a critical view of our project let's keep things courteous. If you have a critical question that is also fine, but make sure that your question has not already been answered in this thread or they will get deleted.  

How will the team ensure that the refunds are immediate and automatic as they say? Because I've seen several projects with a similar concept (buybacks) and it didn't end well as the funds set aside was immediately exhausted when the token value after the ico went down. How will the team ensure this won't happen with the refunds?

Because the refunds are built into the Ethereum smart contract and fully automatic.

Even if the price of Angel Token would go to zero on the exchange this is has no bearing on our ability to refund investors.

All investor funds are 100% protected inside the Angel Token Central Bank through the Ethereum smart contract, allowing investors full control over 80% of their investment at any time up until March 7th, 2018 and 40% until April 26th 2018.

This a completely different process from the type of buy-backs that you are referring to.

Here is some more information on how the refund process works.

The refund is a fully automatic process that is built into the Ethereum smart contract, allowing YOU as the investor to “back out” of Angel Token with a minor loss of maximum 20% in the event the price of Angel Token on the exchange does not rise like you expected, or if you are not happy with us as a team and how we are running things, or the investments we are making etc.

For whatever reason you would rather get your Ether back you can choose to do so with 80% until March 7th, 2018, and 40% from March 7th until April 26th.

There are no special skills needed to claim your refund, should you choose to do so.

You do not need to have any more  understanding of how smart contracts work than you need to know about car engine mechanics in order to drive a car.

You just need to know how to send Ether and Tokens from your https://www.myetherwallet.com/ and this you can easily learn on YouTube, or on https://angelinvestors.io/go

In order to initiate a refund you simply send back the amount of tokens that you want to refund FROM THE SAME ETHEREUM ADDRESS THAT YOU INVESTED IN THE ICO FROM, (so you MUST have control of this address and it can NOT be an address on an exchange).

Then within a few seconds your Ether is automatically refunded to your wallet.

So there is no complicated process to go through, (and there is no “approval” needed from us or anything like that).

You as the investor have total control.

Partial refunds are also possible. So if for example you are not particularly happy with how things are going in a couple of months, but you would like to remain with 10% of your original investment in the project you can refund part of your tokens if you want.

The only conditions are:

1. You must have purchased Angel Tokens during the ICO, and you must have the private key to the wallet you sent your investment from.  We strongly recommend https://www.myetherwallet.com/ but other Ethereum wallets such as Mist will also work. The refund is ONLY applicable to investors who buy tokens during the ICO. It is not applicable to those only acquire their tokens on an exchange.

2. You can not refund MORE tokens than you purchased during the ICO. So if for example you buy 100,000 tokens during the ICO and then another 100,000 on the exchange a few weeks later when we are listed there, you can ONLY refund a maximum of 100,000 tokens, which was the amount you got through the ICO.

The point to remember is that there is no complicated process and no special knowledge needed to get your refund, and YOU as the ICO investor have total control over what you want to do with 80% of your funds.

We think this is the future of ICOs...

There are so many tokens of the same kind. What would you say is your business proposition as compared to your competitors?

We don't believe that there are any tokens or ICOs that offer what we do.

We offer investors the ability to actively take part in selecting and vetting investments in our Angel Token fund. These are investments in small-cap cryptocurrencies that have great potential but that have for some reason not yet achieved their true market cap and worth.

Our team will work actively with the founders, early miners and other large stakeholders in those coins and offer them the expertise and resources from our team and the Angel Token Foundation, to help them improve and better market their cryptocurrency. In return we will buy a stake in these coins (usually off the exchange market and at a discounted price), which will be added to the Angel Token portfolio.

We think the combination of an active investor community that take part in and vote on the investments we make, as well as regular dividends and the potential for massive returns from the small-cap coins we invest in makes us a very attractive ICO.

When you also take into consideration that we offer investors a protection of their funds, making it IMPOSSIBLE for any ICO investor to lose more than 20% of their Ether investment before March 7th, 2018 we think our ICO is really a "no brainer" for anyone looking for big returns. We offer all the potential upside with very little downside risk.

LLec (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 01:22:24 AM
Last edit: December 12, 2017, 06:09:22 AM by LLec

***OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT***

One of the basic principles for us on the Angel Token Team, and especially being an anonymous team, is that we want to be as transparent as possible in everything we do.

We would therefore hereby like to make the following official announcement to all existing and potential Angel Token ICO investors.

BACKGROUND

Since there was no pre-ICO or any other similar fundraising activities the Angel Token Team has funded all the costs of this ICO to date ourselves.

The funds we have used to fund this ICO come from profits from previous crypto investment and trading activities that we have benefited from as a team prior to this ICO.

However, we have reached a point where the marketing budget we have made available as a team has nearly been used up.

We are committed to using virtually all Ether raised during the Angel Token ICO to invest in, and assist, undervalued small to medium size cryptocurrencies reach their potential in terms of users, awareness and market capitalization, and thereby increasing the value of the Angel Token portfolio.

However, unless we raise more funds we would have no choice but to reduce our marketing spend during the last and crucial week of the ICO, which is something we obviously want to avoid.

STATEMENT

We have therefore made an agreement with a private investor that falls outside the scope of the normal investment procedure for the Angel Token ICO.

The investor has agreed to contribute $12,000 (twelve thousand USD or the equivalent in another currency), to be used solely for our Angel Token marketing efforts during the last crucial week of the ICO.

The Angel Token Team have decided to accept this $12,000 investment on the following terms:

1. The investor will make the investment available to the Angel Token Team in a way that it can be used immediately to fund marketing expenses.

2. The investor was planning to invest a similar amount in the Angel Token ICO but was waiting towards the end of the ICO to see how many investors would join, before deciding on the total amount to be invested. The investor therefore wants to be compensated with Angel Tokens at a rate that is at least as a favorable as the rate which is currently available to normal ICO investors.

3. The investor has agreed to forsake his right to an 80% refund until March 7th 2018, which all other Angel Token ICO investors benefit from. The investor will have no right to refund of any kind.

4. The Angel Token Team has agreed to compensate the investor with a total of 228,000 Angel Tokens in return for the $12,000 investment.

5. The 228,000 tokens represent the approximate total number of tokens that would be minted at the 393% bonus level, (including the 30% that normally goes to the Angel Foundation - 15% to Marketing, 8% to Founders and 7% for Talent recruitment and incentives). This is the next bonus level to be reached after another 34 Ether has been invested in the Angel Token ICO.

6. The 228,000 will be reserved and paid from the 15% "Marketing Fund" that the Angel Foundation has at its disposal, and which currently holds just over 1.2 million Angel Tokens.

7. The Angel Token Team believes that this distribution of 228,000 Angel Tokens from the 15% marketing fund is a good use of those tokens that will benefit all Angel Token holders and ICO investors, since it will improve our chances of getting further investments into the ICO before it closes on December 19th at 23:59 GMT. It will help ensure that we can maintain a reasonable level of marketing efforts during the coming week.

These funds will primarily be used towards re-marketing to those people who have already expressed an interest in the Angel Token ICO, but may not yet have made an investment for one reason or another, (including those investors who have tied to invest but been unable to do so due to the high fees on the Ethereum Network caused mainly by the viral "Crypto Kittens" game), as well as the upcoming social media bounty that Angel Token is about to launch.

WITH 8 DAYS LEFT TO GO THE ANGEL TOKEN ICO HAS RAISED MORE THAN 700 ETHER CURRENTLY WORTH AROUND $360,000.

If you have any questions about this announcement or anything else relating to the Angel Token ICO, please contact us through our Slack channel https://angelinvestors.io/slack or feel free to post questions here, but please note that if you post repetitive comments or questions that have already been answered in this thread they will be deleted.
noodle_dam

Activity: 530
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 02:12:42 AM

The angel token ico goes from strength to strength!  Grin

Awesome to see such a professional and transparent team. I have been seeing your ads on many of the big sites and I was wondering how you were funding it all without a pre-ico.

It really shows the commitment of the team that you have funded this yourselves so far. For those that don't know it costs at least $200k to launch an ICO so it's not small potatoes. I know that even just the silver listing angel has on https://www.coinschedule.com/ costs around $15k and the gold listing is like $30k!

The marketing investor sounds like the right thing to do at this stage and a good use of some of those marketing tokens. Good to see that he is getting less favorable therms than us regular investors! 

I have invested quite a few eth already but will put in more before this ICO ends!   Smiley

cliffhanger35

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 02:26:32 AM

I want to invest before the next bonus drop, and I have tried several times but my ethereum just keeps coming back into my wallet after an hour or two?  Huh

if i send eth from https://myetherwallet.com/ to your ico address then I should get the angel tokens sent back to me automatically no? Do you know what is going wrong my transaction because I see everyone else happily getting their angel tokens ok!? I am the stupid one who can't figure it out.  Cry
LLec (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 02:45:03 AM

The angel token ico goes from strength to strength!  Grin

Awesome to see such a professional and transparent team. I have been seeing your ads on many of the big sites and I was wondering how you were funding it all without a pre-ico.

It really shows the commitment of the team that you have funded this yourselves so far. For those that don't know it costs at least $200k to launch an ICO so it's not small potatoes. I know that even just the silver listing angel has on https://www.coinschedule.com/ costs around $15k and the gold listing is like $30k!

The marketing investor sounds like the right thing to do at this stage and a good use of some of those marketing tokens. Good to see that he is getting less favorable therms than us regular investors!  

I have invested quite a few eth already but will put in more before this ICO ends!   Smiley

Thank you, great to have you on board!  Smiley

I want to invest before the next bonus drop, and I have tried several times but my ethereum just keeps coming back into my wallet after an hour or two?  Huh

if i send eth from https://myetherwallet.com/ to your ico address then I should get the angel tokens sent back to me automatically no? Do you know what is going wrong my transaction because I see everyone else happily getting their angel tokens ok!? I am the stupid one who can't figure it out.  Cry

Almost for sure the reason your transaction is not going through and you get your ETH returned to you is because you are not using enough Gwei (the gas price). As long as you use enough gas and a high enough gas price all transactions go through fine in the smart contract used for our ICO. Wink

You may have heard of the "Crypto Kittens" game?

If not, here is an article about it: https://www.coindesk.com/loveable-digital-kittens-clogging-ethereums-blockchain/

Basically the crypto kitties have gone viral and caused a huge backlog of transactions on the Ethereum network over the last week or so. Therefore in order to make sure that your transaction goes through and you get your Angel Tokens you need to use a higher Gas Price (Gwei) setting than what is normal.

You can check the website https://ethstats.net/ to see what the current Gas Price is at the moment, but otherwise use something like 50 for Gwei and your transaction should go through just fine.

Here is a picture showing where you change your gas price setting inside https://www.myetherwallet.com/:

Set the Gwei at around 50 as per the picture above and set "Gas" at 450,000 and your transaction will go through fine.

Let us know if you have any other issues after using the above settings.
cliffhanger35

Activity: 45

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 03:22:21 AM

I want to invest before the next bonus drop, and I have tried several times but my ethereum just keeps coming back into my wallet after an hour or two?  Huh

if i send eth from https://myetherwallet.com/ to your ico address then I should get the angel tokens sent back to me automatically no? Do you know what is going wrong my transaction because I see everyone else happily getting their angel tokens ok!? I am the stupid one who can't figure it out.  Cry

Set the Gwei at around 50 as per the picture above and set "Gas" at 450,000 and your transaction will go through fine.

Let us know if you have any other issues after using the above settings.

I PUT 60 FOR GAS PRICE AND IT WORKED PERFECTLY!  

I INVESTED 2 ETH AND I AM NOW PROUD OWNER OF 13,000 ANGEL TOKENS!! THE TOKENS ARRIVED AUTOMATICALLY IN 2 MINUTES, SO COOL!!  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

THIS MEANS THAT I AM NOW ALLOWED INSIDE THE SECRET INVESTORS COMMUNITY RIGHT?

SORRY ABOUT THE ALL CAPS BUT I AM SOOOOOOO EXCITED TO BE PART OF THIS AWESOME ICO!!  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
LLec (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 03:45:52 AM

I PUT 60 FOR GAS PRICE AND IT WORKED PERFECTLY!  

I INVESTED 2 ETH AND I AM NOW PROUD OWNER OF 13,000 ANGEL TOKENS!! THE TOKENS ARRIVED AUTOMATICALLY IN 2 MINUTES, SO COOL!!  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

THIS MEANS THAT I AM NOW ALLOWED INSIDE THE SECRET INVESTORS COMMUNITY RIGHT?

SORRY ABOUT THE ALL CAPS BUT I AM SOOOOOOO EXCITED TO BE PART OF THIS AWESOME ICO!!  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Yep, it sure does!

Welcome to the insiders community!  Wink

Make sure you join us on Slack here: https://angelinvestors.io/slack

LLec (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 06:28:05 PM

***BREAKING NEWS***

The Angel Token Social Media Bounty Campaign Has Been Launched!

Please join us and help the Angel Token ICO grow even bigger!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2573273.0

Supergain03

Activity: 17

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 01:57:12 AM

Thank you for your clear explanations about the project!
Just one more question: even if "refundable altcoin investment" still sounds good, why do you offer the 80% reimbursement and a guaranteed investor protection for such a short (relatively speaking) time?
I mean, do you think 3 months will be enough to show the strenght of your team and to get some good results within such a short period of time?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: