Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:12:15 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔥ANGEL TOKEN ICO IS OVER 🔥THANK YOU TO OUR 400+ INVESTORS!  (Read 50842 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
dua98222

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:51:46 AM

Very interesting project for the first dive into the investments for Angel. With their future listing on next.exchange this couldn't have been better planned. Gonna go buy some UIS right now Cheesy
Atomicc

Activity: 301
Merit: 31

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 07:11:05 PM

Unitus is nice inovative coin, but after the  ANGL announcement price decreases day by day...  Sad
Monetizer

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:07:02 PM

I wouldn't worry about the Unitus price short-term Atomicc. They are going for a 100x increase in price during 2018, and for that they need to put the infrastructure in place. They are working on a new website, new wallet and also a new Electrum wallet. All of it under a completely new design/branding. Only when that has launched will they start pushing the price I think, but when it happens it will be BIG!  Grin

I have a feeling that they are about to announce their 2nd investment in the coming week or two, and the crypto research software is almost done from what they say.

The trading on IDEX is starting to pick-up as well, so things are really moving forward on every front.

Angel Token is the most promising ICO I have invested in and I have a feeling I will at least 10x my money this year with it and I'm buying more on IDEX when I see someone selling at close to the ICO price. Smiley
cliffhanger35

Activity: 45

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:10:25 PM

I am 100% with Monetizer on this.

Angel Token is a fantastic investment and the pay-off from the Unitus investment will come once they have started to implement the many improvements that are planned for it and give it more exposure.

Apparently they just hired someone to manage social media and promote Angel Token and the investments they make full time, so things are about to pick-up.

I have also been buying some more ANGL on https://idex.market/eth/angl and you can see both the price and volume increasing almost every day. Soon it will be enough volume to get on coinmarketcap and on bigger exchanges. That's when things will really start to take off!  Cool
AngelSupport

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

Angel Token - World's First Refundable ICO

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 06:04:38 PM

Hello Angels ! We are moving forward !

Each of us is working hard to make Angel Token grow, we’ve wanted a refresh and our skilled team of designers and web developers made it possible.

I am happy to announce the latest upgrade to our website!

https://angelinvestors.io/

As you know there is no limit to perfection, that’s why we’ve upgraded the look and functionality of it because we can, we want and because we all deserve that Smiley Now it’s fresh and better structured!

Also, the new website, in addition to explaining in detail the purpose of the Angel token, will provide you with information on ongoing investments and tracking the proposed roadmap.

We’d love to hear feedback from all of you, so please spend a few moments just looking through the site and let us know what you think, because all we do is to make you happy with the result and remember that your opinion counts!

mrjay22

Activity: 20

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:52:19 AM

How far about this project? its only unfortunate that most projects like this die down at early stage.
AngelSupport

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 04:37:59 PM

How far about this project? its only unfortunate that most projects like this die down at early stage.

I can assure you that we are very much alive, we just had the private community vote on the next Angel Foundation investment. We are also hiring new people part time, and full time,
Also we are quite active on Slack and social media! 😊

titteringtacos

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:24:47 PM

I can assure you that we are very much alive, we just had the private community vote on the next Angel Foundation investment. We are also hiring new people part time, and full time,

What is the hiring would be? Glad to see that the project is still alive, got really hard in finding this Ann Thread of angel token. You also need to be active here and post every updates not just on slacks or social media. Thanks
AngelSupport

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 06:15:04 PM

What is the hiring would be? Glad to see that the project is still alive, got really hard in finding this Ann Thread of angel token. You also need to be active here and post every updates not just on slacks or social media. Thanks

We just hired a social media marketer, and currently we are looking into some more resumes for marketing and development positions. From now on you can be sure we will be much more responsive on all our channels including bitcointalk.

titteringtacos

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:42:53 PM

We just hired a social media marketer, and currently we are looking into some more resumes for marketing and development positions. From now on you can be sure we will be much more responsive on all our channels including bitcointalk.

Thats a good move to make, it is really important that their will be in-charge in all your channels so that the community can communicate easily with the team. If you dont mind do you still have a slot available for facebook  marketer? Smiley Thanks and have a blessed day ahead. Smiley
AngelSupport

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 09:07:00 AM
Last edit: March 19, 2018, 09:39:26 AM by AngelSupport

Thats a good move to make, it is really important that their will be in-charge in all your channels so that the community can communicate easily with the team. If you dont mind do you still have a slot available for facebook  marketer? Smiley Thanks and have a blessed day ahead. Smiley

Unfortunately we already have that position filled, but thank you for the proposal and your interest we appreciate that. One of the founders has a lot of experience in this domain, but we will let you know when we expand. Smiley

titteringtacos

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:41:33 PM

Thats a good move to make, it is really important that their will be in-charge in all your channels so that the community can communicate easily with the team. If you dont mind do you still have a slot available for facebook  marketer? Smiley Thanks and have a blessed day ahead. Smiley

Unfortunately we already have that position filled, but thank you for the proposal and your interest we appreciate that. One of the founders has a lot of experience in this domain, but we will let you know when we expand. Smiley

Oh I see. Its to late for me then. But as they say better late than never. I buy my ANGL in ICO phase and still holding it and waiting for a good updates. Also will wait for your offer when you expand. Hace a blessed day ahead. Smiley
AngelSupport

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 04:25:56 PM

Angel Token listed COINLIB

We are excited to announce that ANGL was listed on Coinlib recently. The news comes after earlier this month we were also listed on Bitgur and Worldcoinindex.

And this is just the beginning for us!

These listings will allow even more exposure to ANGL and will help us become well-known in the crypto market.
Coinlib is a very modern research tool that helps users track the crypto prices and their portfolio.

The website benefits from a bunch of features which allow you to do an extensive research on cryptocurrencies. Perhaps the one that stands out the most is a unique comparison feature. Basically, the user can select up to 4 coins and the dates he wants the comparison to run for and he is able to see charts and detailed graphics illustrating accurate long-term performance.

There you can analyze the performance, the trading volume and the market cap of the selected coins. This tracking site offers a good insight into the world of cryptocurrencies.

Feel free to visit us on any of the listings. We will be back soon with more updates regarding ANGL.

makeba

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:35:04 PM

We are excited to announce that ANGL was listed on Coinlib recently. The news comes after earlier this month we were also listed on Bitgur and Worldcoinindex.

These listings will allow even more exposure to ANGL and will help us become well-known in the crypto market.
Coinlib is a very modern research tool that helps users track the crypto prices and their portfolio.

The website benefits from a bunch of features which allow you to do an extensive research on cryptocurrencies. Perhaps the one that stands out the most is a unique comparison feature. Basically, the user can select up to 4 coins and the dates he wants the comparison to run for and he is able to see charts and detailed graphics illustrating accurate long-term performance.

There you can analyze the performance, the trading volume and the market cap of the selected coins. This tracking site offers a good insight into the world of cryptocurrencies.

Feel free to visit us on any of the listings. We will be back soon with more updates regarding ANGL.

Great news guys Smiley I've been following Coinlib for a while and i really like it. Keep it up!
AngelSupport

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 04:43:09 PM

Great news guys Smiley I've been following Coinlib for a while and i really like it. Keep it up!

Thank you. We appreciate your support Wink

titteringtacos

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:44:06 PM

This is what i am talking about. Great update team. I am getting more excited and still patiently holding my ANGL coin. Looking forward to see this coin in more exchanges in the future. Keep going on the right track. Cheers Smiley
AngelSupport

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 09:35:54 AM

This is what i am talking about. Great update team. I am getting more excited and still patiently holding my ANGL coin. Looking forward to see this coin in more exchanges in the future. Keep going on the right track. Cheers Smiley

Thank you for your support. Our team is working hard every day on getting the Angel listed on more exchanges. I am sure that we will get listed on more of those soon. We appreciate you are patience and still believe in our community. We all knew from the beginning that it will take some time, but we are moving forward Wink

LLec (OP)

Activity: 798
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 04:45:56 PM

Good news!

We have now nearly completed the acquisition of SXDT to the value of 35 ETH from the Angel Token fund, according to the community vote inside the Angel Token Private Investors Community (ATPIC) that was agreed recently.

We have acquired 67,800 SXDT over the last week at an average cost of $0.253 per token including trading fees. The total spend so far is 34.4 ETH.

We may acquire some further small amounts if we feel that the price is favourable to do so, but this basically completes our purchase of SXDT at this time.

We will update the community on other acquisitions in due course as they are completed.
coindose

Activity: 16

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 02:56:14 PM

Good news!

We have now nearly completed the acquisition of SXDT to the value of 35 ETH from the Angel Token fund, according to the community vote inside the Angel Token Private Investors Community (ATPIC) that was agreed recently.

We have acquired 67,800 SXDT over the last week at an average cost of $0.253 per token including trading fees. The total spend so far is 34.4 ETH.

We may acquire some further small amounts if we feel that the price is favourable to do so, but this basically completes our purchase of SXDT at this time.

We will update the community on other acquisitions in due course as they are completed.

Such a great job. Well done. Now waiting for the results. I believe this is a good investment. Keep going Angel Token!  Cheesy
titteringtacos

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:39:08 PM

Good news!

I dont understand in this part. What is SXDT? Is it a coin also? If this will bring the ANGL to the moon then I will be on full support also. Looking forward on hearing from this update. Keep up the good work team Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: