Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:57:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔥ANGEL TOKEN ICO IS OVER 🔥THANK YOU TO OUR 400+ INVESTORS!  (Read 50840 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
AngelSupport

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

Angel Token - World's First Refundable ICO

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 07:58:40 AM

Good news!

We have now nearly completed the acquisition of SXDT to the value of 35 ETH from the Angel Token fund, according to the community vote inside the Angel Token Private Investors Community (ATPIC) that was agreed recently.

We have acquired 67,800 SXDT over the last week at an average cost of $0.253 per token including trading fees. The total spend so far is 34.4 ETH.

We may acquire some further small amounts if we feel that the price is favourable to do so, but this basically completes our purchase of SXDT at this time.

We will update the community on other acquisitions in due course as they are completed.

Such a great job. Well done. Now waiting for the results. I believe this is a good investment. Keep going Angel Token!  Cheesy

Thank you for your support. The community voted for it and we believe this investment will be profitable. Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
AngelSupport

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 08:12:54 AM

Good news!

We have now nearly completed the acquisition of SXDT to the value of 35 ETH from the Angel Token fund, according to the community vote inside the Angel Token Private Investors Community (ATPIC) that was agreed recently.

We have acquired 67,800 SXDT over the last week at an average cost of $0.253 per token including trading fees. The total spend so far is 34.4 ETH.

We may acquire some further small amounts if we feel that the price is favourable to do so, but this basically completes our purchase of SXDT at this time.

We will update the community on other acquisitions in due course as they are completed.

I dont understand in this part. What is SXDT? Is it a coin also? If this will bring the ANGL to the moon then I will be on full support also. Looking forward on hearing from this update. Keep up the good work team Smiley

As you know Angel Token identifies and evaluates undervalued crypto assets. Yes, SXDT is a coin which has been voted by the community, we believe this investment will be profitable. Wink

titteringtacos

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:32:37 PM

Good news!

I dont understand in this part. What is SXDT? Is it a coin also? If this will bring the ANGL to the moon then I will be on full support also. Looking forward on hearing from this update. Keep up the good work team Smiley

As you know Angel Token identifies and evaluates undervalued crypto assets. Yes, SXDT is a coin which has been voted by the community, we believe this investment will be profitable. Wink

Oh I see. If this is your views, which exchanges are this SXDT is listed? Are you saying that this coin is better than ANGL Token? If that so, I may bring my investment on this one. Smiley
AngelSupport

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 10:05:12 AM

Good news!

Oh I see. If this is your views, which exchanges are this SXDT is listed? Are you saying that this coin is better than ANGL Token? If that so, I may bring my investment on this one. Smiley

SDXT is listed on forkdelta, crex25 and idex exchanges for now. I think you understand totally wrong the idea of Angel Token and it’s benefits 😊 Although SXDT is a good investment Angel Token is better. Once we invest in a coin and it grows so will grow the portfolio of ANGL. The best part is that Angel Token invests in several coins, so if one goes down, we will still be on a strong position thanks to other coins which we invested in. Our team supports, advertise and helps with design and ideas if it is needed. You can make your investment in whatever coin you believe in, but it’s good to have some ANGL 😉

Even better is to have more than 10k Angel Tokens and be part of the community where you can revolutionize the crypto world together with the Angel Token team.

a d i m u l

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:08:36 AM

There is not only one type of blockchain, a blockchain of the decentralized Ethereal platform. But there are many types of contracts on that one chain that handle a project.
AngelSupport

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 12:01:17 PM

Hello Angels! Small update here.

Last week we have completed the acquisition of EVN (Envion) to the value of 35 ETH from the Angel Token fund, according to the ATPIC community vote that was recently agreed.

We have acquired 36,000 EVN over the last two weeks at an average cost of $0.518 per token including trading fees. The total spend was 35.63 ETH.

We will update the community on any other acquisitions and sales in due course as they are completed.

makeba

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:24:37 PM

Last week we have completed the acquisition of EVN (Envion) to the value of 35 ETH from the Angel Token fund, according to the ATPIC community vote that was recently agreed.

We have acquired 36,000 EVN over the last two weeks at an average cost of $0.518 per token including trading fees. The total spend was 35.63 ETH.

We will update the community on any other acquisitions and sales in due course as they are completed.

Great job Angel Token! I think EVN is indeed a very good investment and has a promising future ahead. Looking forward to hear more updates soon!
AngelSupport

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 09:47:32 AM

Great job Angel Token! I think EVN is indeed a very good investment and has a promising future ahead. Looking forward to hear more updates soon!

Thank you for your support. Coming with more updates soon! Wink

titteringtacos

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:23:27 PM

This one is a good choice for a coin to invest. Other than investing and buying a good potential coin, is their an updates on the project of ANGEL?I would like to hear some too. Great job team. Cheers Smiley
kaltun

Activity: 1540
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:15:20 AM

didnt follow it for a while...

what happened to this coin ?

is it allready on exchanges ??
AngelSupport

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 03:47:18 PM

Things are going quite well, you can find us on Idex and Etherdelta exchanges. We are looking for to market recovery so we can make some good deals.

kaltun

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:50:50 PM

Things are going quite well, you can find us on Idex and Etherdelta exchanges. We are looking for to market recovery so we can make some good deals.

oowww...ok   

thx for the reply

i am going to sleep again, ill wake up when the market recovers....

AngelSupport

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 09:38:06 AM

oowww...ok  

thx for the reply

i am going to sleep again, ill wake up when the market recovers....

Yes, we are all waiting for the bullish season to begin Smiley

LLec (OP)

Activity: 798
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 03:31:44 PM

ANGEL TOKEN DIVIDEND DECLARATION NOTICE

Dear Angel Token Holders,

The Angel Token Team is committed to keeping to our general principals as laid out in our ICO Whitepaper, but during the first two quarters the growth of the Angel Token portfolio have been slower than we hoped and expected.

Partly this is due to the downturn in the market we have seen lately, (which finally appears to be reversing), and partly it is down to slower than expected implementations of improvements to our first small-cap crypto investment in Unitus.

We have worked hard with the Unitus team over the last months, and we hope that the work we have done will help grow Unitus in the near future.

As outlined in our white paper we are committed to making regular payments of excess profits to the holders of Angel Token.

However, due to market up and downs the value of the Angel Token portfolio has decreased slightly in ETH terms, (by about 9 ETH), since the last Dividend Declaration Notice on January 23rd.

Therefore there will not be any dividend paid to Angel Token holders on April 30th 2018.

INVESTMENT STRATEGY

Due to the lack of growth of the Angel Token portfolio in the last two quarters we have had internal discussions about the best way forward for Angel Token.

Due to the challenges we have faced in the last months we are re-considering our main strategy, to mainly invest in small-cap coins and assisting them in growing their userbase and improving their coins.

We have discussed instead favouring investing in medium to large-cap coins that we believe have potential to grow faster than ETH.

The new strategy would not exlude investments in small-cap coins, but would shift the overall focus from small-cap more towards medium and large-cap coins.

We will shortly open up this topic for discussion within the Angel Token Private Investors Community, and will consider organizing a vote on this, if the community as a whole seems positive to this potential shift in investment strategy.

The Angel Token Team
AngelSupport

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 11:02:14 AM

Unitus is now fully rebranded.

Create a new market research study and get the value the market needs. That is exactly what Unitus did. New UIS website is up now. It looks clean, modern and professional.
New logo, website, wallet design, roadmap and more information about brand new Unitus you can check at https://unituscurrency.com/

As you all know Unitus is Angel Token's first investment. It is fast, secure, decentralised and accessible for everyone. Among the many coins on the market, Unitus is one that stands out as unbelievably undervalued and with huge potential. It has some unique features that we think are very smart, and with a good team and growing community behind it will rise.

Unitus uses 5 independent algorithms to ensure the blockchain remains secure and can be mined by anyone, regardless of the hardware they have available to them. With a target block time of 60 seconds, the Unitus network facilitates fast transactions and confirmations, and additionally supports a larger number of transactions per second, ensuring the blockchain can support high transaction volume with low cost to users.

As a miner, you can choose 5 different algorithms to mine with. 99% of all coins and blockchain projects don't have this. Unitus also has Fair Distribution, no pre-mine, no dev tax, and gives miners the ability to mine 100% POW to their blockchain.

We want to congratulate Unitus for their new achievement. Keep moving forward. We got your back. Wink

espargon

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 09:02:44 AM

exchange?Huh?
SantoshSoma

Activity: 54

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:15:13 AM

exchange?Huh?

I think not yet listed in any Exchange
kaltun

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:03:17 PM

exchange?Huh?

I think not yet listed in any Exchange

yup it is ..
https://idex.market/eth/angl

AngelSupport

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 08:42:24 AM

You can find ANGL on Idex and Etherdelta/Forkdelta exchanges.  Wink

wnbsmart

Activity: 16

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:30:46 PM

Hello.

I found that I have 275 ANGEL tokens on my MEW wallet, so I wanted to add them as my token within balance.
I used following data:

Token address: 0xc499eA948a1aD5D8Eaf12abd2F67975c4Dbe21aa
Symbol: ANGL
Decimals: 18

After adding it, it shows that I have 0 ANGLs, although when I check my wallet through etherscan, it says that I have 275 ANGEL tokens.

Link to etherscan address: https://etherscan.io/address/0xf17dfcef21258ec320c613be3532b2df1f9e02a3#tokentxns

Someone understands the problem behind it? I even tried using "ANGEL" instead of "ANGL".

Edit: wrong number of Angel tokens
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: