Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 06:01:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔥ANGEL TOKEN ICO IS OVER 🔥THANK YOU TO OUR 400+ INVESTORS!  (Read 50840 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
xianglo

Activity: 60
Merit: 6

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 02:47:04 PM

exchange?Huh?

Same question

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AngelSupport

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

Angel Token - World's First Refundable ICO

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 10:22:12 AM

You can find ANGL on Etherdelta/Forkdelta exchange.  Smiley 

AngelSupport

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

Angel Token - World's First Refundable ICO

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 07:35:46 AM

Angel Token continues to invest in undervalued altcoins that have perspective to grow. We will make a statement as soon as we finalize the investment. Stay tuned.  Smiley

vkpdpd

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 08:49:16 AM

I hope dev will do the best for the success of the project.its good project
kaltun

Activity: 1540
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:01:02 PM

Angel Token continues to invest in undervalued altcoins that have perspective to grow. We will make a statement as soon as we finalize the investment. Stay tuned.  Smiley

I know Yobit likes eth-assets ....

try to listning there also ...just a thought  Roll Eyes
losk22
Legendary

Activity: 1354
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 12:06:09 PM

I like the project https://spectreproject.io can consider it for investment.
james_w3

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 11:11:42 PM

Is this project still alive? There's not even been a post from the team in about 9 months. Where can existing investors get some information?
Atomicc

Activity: 301
Merit: 31

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 11:34:59 PM

It is live, but not in good condition... like most of the ICOs from beginning of 2018th. They made some investments, mostly worse than ETH price. in 4th quater loss was additional 11%. You can find some news and announcements on SLACK channel. They minimize all efforts, and costs, waiting for market recovery.
investocore

Activity: 2

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 10:11:18 PM

Is this project still alive? There's not even been a post from the team in about 9 months. Where can existing investors get some information?
The 2 project spokespeople on this thread also haven't logged in for several months.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1163030 [AngelSupport]
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=717279 [LLec]

And I noticed they haven't logged into telegram in almost half a year and their chennel will self-destruct in 5 days for inactivity.

It is live, but not in good condition... like most of the ICOs from beginning of 2018th. They made some investments, mostly worse than ETH price. in 4th quater loss was additional 11%. You can find some news and announcements on SLACK channel. They minimize all efforts, and costs, waiting for market recovery.
How can I join this channel? All links to the site, whitepaper and slack channel on the main thread page are dead.
ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 02:24:24 PM

The 2 project spokespeople on this thread also haven't logged in for several months.

And I noticed they haven't logged into telegram in almost half a year and their chennel will self-destruct in 5 days for inactivity.

How can I join this channel? All links to the site, whitepaper and slack channel on the main thread page are dead.
I still believe that all angel investors will have a good profit after the bear market angel developers are active in private slack channel only together with some updates and status of investments please go to this link if you are a holder of angel tokens https://angeltokensecretgroup.slack.com

kaltun

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 10:01:34 AM

I still believe that all angel investors will have a good profit after the bear market angel developers are active in private slack channel only together with some updates and status of investments please go to this link if you are a holder of angel tokens https://angeltokensecretgroup.slack.com

is there developments at all for this coin ?? , i have 10k laying around ( more than a year i think) ... hope on some revivements .... and no i am too busy to get on slack orso... was there in ico time .. after ico . i saw no real developments .. so i left it .....
LLec (OP)

Activity: 798
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2020, 12:36:41 PM

OFFICIAL UPDATE

Dear Angel Token Holders,

It was a long time since we posted an official update here on Bitcointalk, and most of our communications have been taking place inside the ATPIC community. However, this is an important update that affects everyone who purchased Angel Tokens during our initial token sale.

In the past months the entire world has changed due to the Covid19 pandemic.

The pandemic has hit the team behind Angel Token extremely hard. For several reasons we can't go into details of what has happened to our team in the last few months, both personally and professionally, but the pandemic has been absolutely devastating to us.

We want to re-assure all of you that our intentions have always been to treat everyone who trusted us fairly and honestly, and we remain committed to doing so.

In 2019 a vote was cast by the ATPIC community requesting that we liquidate the funds that are still left, (most funds were lost in the crypto downturn due to bad investments) and return them to Angel Token holders and investors. As outlined in our update in January we had planned to initiate this process in mid-March 2020. However, the Coronavirus pandemic put an abrupt stop to that for reasons we can't go into details about. Our ability to initiate the liquidation process was stopped in its tracks.

We also lost a huge amount of important data and information relating to the Angel project, as well as our main technical person who was responsible for handling the technical parts of this process in a safe way. We are now in a difficult position where we have very limited resources to initiate the liquidation and refund process. We may need to hire someone from the outside to assist with this process, but trust is a major issue here of course as everyone understands.

We have a request for the Angel community that would help us get started on re-building our data and help us get re-started with the liquidation process. We would like to ask everyone who purchased Angel Tokens during our initial token sale in 2017 to do the following.

Send a private message to here on Bitcointalk with the following information:

1. The total number of of Angel Tokens that you personally hold and control.

2. The date these were acquired and if they were originally bought on the initial token sale or acquired at some later point on an exchange or elsewhere. (PLEASE NOTE THAT AT THIS POINT WE CANNOT GUARANTEE THAT ANYONE WHO ACQUIRED THEIR ANGEL TOKENS OUTSIDE OF OUR INITIAL TOKEN SALE, (ON AN EXCHANGE FOR EXAMPLE.)

3. The number of Angel Tokens you currently hold on the ORIGINAL ADDRESS where they were allocated to you during the initial Angel Token sale.

4. The number of Angel Tokens you hold that have been moved to another address after the initial Angel Token sale, whether because you have personally moved them or because you acquired them from an exchange or somewhere else at a later date.

5. Each of the above messages should be accompanied by the addresses that you are referring to.

Please send this information as a private messages to me and use the numbering system I outlined above.

Please try to keep each message as short as possible, so for example:

"1. I hold a total of xx,xxx Angel Tokens that I hope to get refunded during the liquidation process."

"2. xx,xxxx of these tokens were purchased during the initial Angel Token sale."

"3. xx,xxx of these tokens are held on this original address: XXXXXXXX they were sent to me during the initial Angel Token sale, and have never been moved."

"4. I also hold x,xxxx Angel Tokens that I bought on an exchange a few months later. They are held on this address:XXXXXXX"

WE ASK THAT EVERYONE TRY TO SEND US THIS INFORMATION AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

The above information will help us establish approximately how many Token holders we are dealing with during the liquidation process, and how many different addresses etc. The entire liquidation process will now have to be done manually, and because of some events that has happened during this pandemic it will be harder and more difficult than we anticipated.

However, we will get through this and do our utmost to keep our commitments to the Angel Token Investment Club and to the entire Angel Token Community following the vote to liquidate, but it will take longer than we had planned. We appreciate your patience and understanding in these difficult times.

On a personal note we want to ask you all to take this disease very seriously, and to try and stay safe from infection. The SARS-Cov2 virus obviously affects people differently, but we have seen first hand the consequences of this disease and it is very bad, even for some younger people.

PLEASE NOTE THAT WE WILL NOT BE ANSWERING QUESTIONS IN THIS THREAD OR PROVIDE FURTHER UPDATES AT THE MOMENT. IF YOU PURCHASED ANGEL TOKENS DURING OUR TOKEN SALE IN 2017 WE WILL DO OUR BEST TO MAKE SURE THAT YOU RECEIVE AT A LEAST PART OF YOUR FUNDS BACK, BUT WE ASK FOR YOUR PATIENCE AND UNDERSTANDING THAT THIS WILL TAKE SOME TIME. OUR AMBITION IS THAT THE LIQUIDATION PROCESS BE COMPLETED BEFORE THE END OF 2020.
LLec (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2021, 04:28:54 AM

IMPORTANT ANGEL TOKEN UPDATE - JANUARY 23rd 2021

First of all, apologies for not posting earlier about the refund, but Covid and other outside forces has caused this delay.

We know many of you have waited for news on the liquidation and refund on the Angel Token Investment Portfolio, and we finally have some news.

We have finally calculated and documented all relevant addresses and the amounts that will be refunded, and we have designed a process for how this will happen.

THE REFUND PROCESS AND LIQUIDATION OF THE ANGEL TOKEN FUND AND INVESTMENT COMMUNITY WILL BEGIN ON FEBRUARY 22ND 2021.

On, (or slightly before) Feb 22nd 2021 a token address will be announced here and on other ANGL forums which is the address where everyone who want a refund should send their ANGL tokens.

This token return process will continue for 60 days with a potential extension of 30 days, up to a maximum of 90 days, or no later than May 30th 2021.

Once all ANGL tokens have been returned by Angel Token ICO investors and ANGL token holders we will verify all transactions. Within 30 days of this verification process, but no later than June 30th 2021 all refunds will be completed.

Refunds MAY start already during the 60-90 day token return process, but this is NOT guaranteed.

ALL REFUNDS WILL BE ISSUED TO THE SAME ETHERUM ADDRESS THAT RETURNS THE ANGL TOKENS. THERE WILL BE NO EXCEPTIONS TO THIS RULE.

Once the Angel Token return address has been publicized here and on our other information channels we urge everyone who wants a refund to send back their tokens as soon as possible. This will allow more time for us to verify each transaction and make sure that the correct refund is issued.

QUESTIONS:

I didn't vote for a refund. Will Angel Token disappear after the refund?

In short, No.

First of all, a token like Angel Token never disappears from the Etherum network, Angel Token will remain operation there for all eternity or as long as Ethereum remains operational.

However, I also want to give a very long explanation to this answer by going through a few things about the Angel Token Team, our history and why we have made the decisions we have done. This will be quite long, so you may want to grab a cup of tea before you start reading.

1. As all of you know, not long after our ICO back in 2017 we entered a prolonged "crypto winter", which lasted for a long time and made investments difficult.

We also made several bad crypto investments which lost us a substantial amount of the ETH we raised in the ICO.

Some of these investments were suggested by the Angel Token Team, and some where suggested by ATPIC members.

The result of most of these investments was a 100% loss of our ETH invested in these projects.

As you are all aware, we also lost various crypto assets on the Cryptopia exchange.

It was a difficult time for the team, and of course also for all of our members in the ATPIC community.

2. We always wanted Angel Token to be run as "an investment club" where everyone with a minimum holding of 10,000 ANGL could suggest crypto investments, and we could all vote on these investments together as a community/club.

This worked reasonably well in the beginning, but it was not a sustainable long-term model since every vote had to be counted and checked by hand against that members holdings etc.

If we had raised more ETH the management fee would have been higher, and we would perhaps have been able to continue operating in the way we did.

Unfortunately, our team fell apart as we entered the crypto winter and funds were running low.

One of our key advisors also became ill and was no longer able to contribute to the project in the same way, and it was a very difficult time for us all.

For those of you who remember what the crypto landscape looked like back in 2017, when we launched our ICO, it was relatively easy to create value in one of the smaller altcoins simply by building a new website and create more awareness of a project through marketing etc.

During the crypto winter this changed dramatically, and only the strongest projects survived.

Doing marketing or building new websites or doing some of the other things our team had expertise in no longer had any major impact on the value of an altcoin project.

3. On top of this there seemed to be imminent crypto regulation on the horizon, which we, being an anonymous team was not keen on partaking in.

Not because we wanted to do anything "fishy" or illegal, (we have always been 100% up front and honest with everyone who trusted us and believed in our vision), but simply because for a smaller project such as ours, which is really just small group of investors coming together as a club, becoming regulated would have put an unreasonable burden on us.

Since we blocked all US investors from our ICO using both with IP blocking technology and legal disclaimers which made it illegal for US citizens and/or residents to invest in Angel Token, we hoped that we would be able to operate legally and without the risk of penalties or being shut down.

WHAT IS THE POINT OF THIS REMINDER OF THE ANGEL TOKEN HISTORY?

Myself and one other key advisor in the project are considering taking an alternative route with the project after the liquidation and refund period.

Let me explain:

When we undertook the vote on whether to liquidate Angel Token or not here inside the ATPIC community it was a majority vote, but not everyone voted for us to liquidate.

We had a number of members who wanted us to try and revive Angel Token rather than simply shutting down and refund the ETH raised.

We were skeptical at the time because decentralized exchanges were not yet available, or at least not with sufficient volume to be a realistic option for us to trade on.

With the new KYC requirements coming in at virtually all centralized exchanges this felt like a big hurdle to us, especially since many of them banned anonymous ICOs from trading on them, even if you completed their KYC.

However, things have changed recently and there are now decentralized exchanges that allow anyone to trade ETH based tokens and with sufficient volume.

These two factors combined:

1. The fact that not all ATPIC community members wanted us to liquidate ANGL and return the funds.

And

2. The fact that there are now alternative options where we can safely and legally trade without jeopardizing the project or end up with funds frozen etc.

This has led me and one of our advisors from the Angel Token Team to potentially try to revive the coin in the future.

BUT HOW ARE YOU GOING TO OPERATE IN THE FUTURE IF YOU REFUND THE INVESTORS?

The liquidation and return of the funds invested will still go ahead as planned and as promised earlier and as per the explanation above.

However, as one of the main founders of Angel Token I still hold a substantial amount of crypto investments, and I may decide to use some of these funds to revive Angel Token in the future, together with a key advisor.

SO SHOULD I KEEP MY ANGEL TOKENS INSTEAD OF RETURNING THEM FOR A REFUND?

We believe most ICO investors and Angel Token holders are rather fed up with the project and disappointed with us as a team. This is completely understandable and was highlighted in the vote for liquidation, and the complaints of lack of progress of ANGL for a long time.

The ATPIC community also didn't work out as we had all hoped and planned, and most investors just want to get as much of their funds back as possible.

However, all disappointed investors can rest assured that everyone who wants a refund will get 100% refund of your allocation of what is left of the Angel Token Investment Fund back.

BUT

For those of you who want us "to try" again you are free to leave your Angel Tokens with us, instead of returning them for a refund.

If you do, this is what MAY happen in the future:

1. Only myself and one advisor will be part of Angel Token going forward after the refund, and we may or may not decide to try and revive it.

2. We will not co-operate and work with other crypto projects to improve their projects as per the original whitepaper. We may assist with some marketing, but only because we believe in a particular project we invest in. We will not be building websites etc for projects, as we did originally and as was described in the whitepaper

3. The new Angel Token Team may (if we decide to continue operating in any way), passively invest in projects that we believe has a high chance of a MASSIVE RETURN ON INVESTMENT.

We won't be investing in safe and stable projects like Basic Attention Token (BAT) which have high chance of succeeding over a long period time, unless they also have the potential to explode in value over a short time.

Instead we will mainly invest in extremely high risk projects that may crash and burn, but that could also give us a 5x or 10x return on our investment within weeks or months.

So although you CAN decide to not take part in the refund if you so choose, you will forfeit any rights to a refund from the original Angel Token Investment Fund if you haven't returned your tokens by May 30th 2021.

YOU SHOULD THINK OF ANY FUNDS YOU DECIDE TO KEEP IN THE NEW ANGEL TOKEN FUND AS "YOLO FUNDS" (BY NOT RETURNING THEM FOR A REFUND) AS AN ALMOST CERTAIN LOSS OF 100%.

We know that this sounds "harsh" and that it's not a particularly good incentive to keep your Angel Tokens, rather than returning them for a refund.

That's ok.

The type of trades we will be looking for if we decide to continue operating are such high risk that your funds have a high chance of being lost in every trade we make.

HERE ARE SOME OTHER THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW IF YOU DECIDE TO NOT REFUND YOUR ANGEL TOKENS

4. We likely will not pay dividends in the way that Angel Token had initially envisaged and as outlined in the original whitepaper.

This is partly because it is very complex to do this manually in a way that is safe and accurate, and partly because it may take us from simply being "a small crypto investment club" to something that really should be regulated, despite the fact that we don't have any US investors.

Instead we will consider other ways to try and compensate Angel Token holders, and make sure that they/we get a good return if we were to succeed in the future.

One option we will consider is to do a 2nd liquidation at some point in the future, perhaps if/when have reached a certain milestone, such as 50x or 100x return on our funds.

5. If we decide to continue and succeed in our future trades we hope that ANGL will start trading on the new decentralized exchanges, and that eventually the price will rise to reflect the value of the Angel Token Portfolio.

We may also try to create a tradable asset that reflects the Angel Token Portfolio value, but only if we manage to raise the value substantially so this makes sense for the remaining investors.

SO YOU BASICALLY HAVE THREE OPTIONS NOW - AND YOU WILL NEED TO DECIDE WHAT YOU WANT TO DO BEFORE MAY 30TH 2021:

1. Go ahead and return your ANGL tokens for a full refund that is proportional to your share of the Angel Token Portfolio after the trading losses, management fees and the 10% liquidation fee that was announced at the time of the vote. THIS IS THE RECOMMENDED OPTION.

2. Simply keep your ANGL tokens in your wallet and not return them before the May 30th 2021 deadline.

NOT refunding your tokens means that you will automatically remain as a club member and investor in the NEW Angel Token "YOLO" Investment Club, but you will have none of the rights and privileges that were described in the original whitepaper and that we have stuck to as promised since day 1 to the best of our ability.

3. You can return a partial amount of your ANGL tokens and receive your proportional amount of ETH and BAT from the Angel Token Fund, and keep some of your Angel Tokens in the new Angel Token "YOLO" Investment Club.

RISK WARNINGS:

Considering the type of investments that we plan on making it's very likely that you will lose all funds that you keep invested in the New Angel Token "YOLO" Investment Club, by not requesting a refund.

We are serious about this.

IF YOU DECIDE TO KEEP YOUR ANGEL TOKENS AND NOT REQUESR A REFUND YOU SHOULD CONSIDER ANY FUNDS AS "LOST".

SO WHY WOULD I NOT RETURN MY ANGEL TOKENS FOR A REFUND THEN?

You SHOULD return them for a refund!

We mean it.

If you don't return your ANGL tokens for a refund by the May 30th deadline you will most likely lose ALL the funds you originally invested in the Angel Token Project.

OK, HAVING SAID THAT LET'S TRY AND EXPLAIN WHAT WE HAVE PLANNED IF WE DECIDE TO REVIVE ANGEL TOKEN IN THIS NEW ANGEL TOKEN "YOLO" CLUB AND WHY YOU MAY WANT TO EVEN CONSIDER IT?

1. We have always felt an enormous responsibility towards the people who invested in our ICO, and despite being anonymous we have never ever wanted to, or intended to, break that trust.

As most of you are probably aware most projects with anonymous team members were frauds set-up to scam their investors.

This option was obviously available to us as well, and during some of our setbacks a few investors have insinuated that this was our plan as well, to defraud our investors, or simply walk away with the funds that are left.

However, as will become clear to everyone who believed in us and our vision by June 30th, it has never been our intention to operate in any other way than as a highly ethical team.

We have always been honest and operated Angel Token and every other business we have been involved in with the highest integrity. Our reasons for being anonymous was never to misappropriate investor funds without getting caught.

We believe that karma is an important part of life, and karma is always in effect, whether someone is looking or not. We simply believe that identity is overrated and can cause big problems in and from some tyrannical jurisdictions.

However, after the losses we faced during the "crypto winter" it almost made us "freeze up" to try and preserve what we could from the Angel Token Investment Fund, until we had a plan and decided what to do.

The plan that ATPIC members voted for was liquidation, and this will now go ahead as planned.

However, for everyone who would rather have their share of the Angel Token funds back, we want to offer an alternative.

This alternative means we will be "unrestrained" by our whitepaper and the promises we made to the ATPIC community. This will free us up from our obligations in terms of any potential future investment decisions that we may or may not make.

Once again.

Anyone deciding to NOT opt for the full refund should do so with the understanding that there is an extremely high risk that we will lose ALL of the funds, and this is assuming we even decide to revive Angel Token and continue operating in this new "YOLO" Investment Club that we have described.

This very clear understanding between us and the few remaining investors who may decide to keep some funds left with us gives us the freedom to operate in a different manner to what we planned and promised the original Angel Token ICO investors.

This means we can take serious risks with these funds, which MAY also bring serious returns...

2. The advisor who will be working with me going forward, if we decide to continue, has spotted several investment opportunities very early. Opportunities that have given enormous returns in a very short period of time.

One of these opportunities that was a token spotted at $0.01 and since that investment was spotted only a few weeks ago it has returned around 16x the investment.

Another similar investment was spotted early that netted a 7x return on investment in only a couple weeks.

The advisor is also an active member in the r/wallstreetbets Reddit community and has spotted several highly profitable investment opportunities on the stock market early on. Investments that have returned significant amounts of money.

Do we believe that we have some special insider knowledge that will give us a massive return for the new Angel Token "YOLO" Investment Club?

No, not really.

More likely we have just been very lucky with these private investments that we have made. Simply having been at the right place at the right time. But we're not sure.

Maybe this type of research and investment approach will work again? If it does, the returns could be enormous for those that are willing to take the risk.

THIS is the reason we are leaving the door open to potentially revive Angel Token in this new "YOLO" format, which may or may not happen.

However, as repeated in this message, expect and anticipate to lose any and all funds you keep inside Angel Token without requesting a refund.

You should return all ANGL tokens that you are not ready to lose for a refund. It is a MUCH safer option.

You don't need to let us know what you have decided, but feel free to post your thoughts and comments here or in the ATPIC community. We will read them even if we do not often answer.

To be clear. We are not trying to convince ANYONE to stay or keep an investment in the new Angel Token "YOLO" Investment Club, and it may not even happen, in which case your invested funds will be entirely lost.

We will likely also be shutting down the Slack communities after the refund period has closed. In that case we will open something new instead, only for the remaining members who decide to not refund and keep their funds invested in the New Angel Token "YOLO" Investment Club.

Just like with the ATPIC community there will be a minimum limit of 10,000 ANGL tokens to have access to the new Angel Token YOLO Investment Forum where we will communicate in the future.

So if you want to be part of this you will need to keep a minimum of 10,000 ANGL tokens.

As stated above, we will update on the ANGL Token return address on or before February 22nd 2021. This is the address where you should send your ANGL tokens if you want a refund of what is left of your investment from the Angel Token ICO.
kaltun

View Profile
January 25, 2021, 10:28:02 AM

my bigest respect for this , i honestly didnt thought you guys are still in Angle token. i participated in 2017 and (i think) i payed 1eth for 10k angle token( i was very early investor). all the time i considered this as an bad invest and accepted the loss of the invest.
karma is one of things i also beleave in , so for me you guys are solid and gonna YOLO with you  Roll Eyes

i read what you wrote above , but one thing i didnt get , do i need to singup somewhere to participate on YOLO ?  do you guys have also (new) url for your project?

ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
January 30, 2021, 03:51:54 AM

Thanks for the update @LLec after 3 years of waiting I also invested 1 eth for 10k ANGL at ICO I hope can take back my investment very soon thats really a long wait btw How can I access again the private group I reformatted my PC few months ago and I cannot login anymore in the secret group, can you please add me again I will also send you a PM for some suggestion to revive this project if ever, thanks.

kaltun

View Profile
January 30, 2021, 04:00:57 PM

Thanks for the update @LLec after 3 years of waiting I also invested 1 eth for 10k ANGL at ICO I hope can take back my investment very soon thats really a long wait btw How can I access again the private group I reformatted my PC few months ago and I cannot login anymore in the secret group, can you please add me again I will also send you a PM for some suggestion to revive this project if ever, thanks.
i think the whole thing is shutted down.. cause i also cant find it.

and you can get you invest back , if you want ... or you go with  their high risk invests...
investocore

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 05, 2021, 06:10:44 PM

Hello, I'm also an Angel Investor who bought more than 10,000 ANGL tokens during the launch sale.
I was never a part of any chat group, where is the communication currently happening?
Wosi

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 16, 2021, 06:43:56 PM

Thanks for the update.

I would like to get a refund, but I didn’t set the custom token up yet.
Can’t find the preferences anymore, as the website is closed.

Could someone help me out with this? Would really appreciate any help  Smiley
kaltun

View Profile
February 18, 2021, 02:58:57 PM

Thanks for the update.

I would like to get a refund, but I didn’t set the custom token up yet.
Can’t find the preferences anymore, as the website is closed.

Could someone help me out with this? Would really appreciate any help  Smiley

the only one who can help you is @LLec, but i dont think he will be online soon, but soon they will update this thread with the info you need it for the refund ..
LLec (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2021, 12:50:13 AM

ANGEL TOKEN REFUND IS STARTING TODAY - FEBRUARY 22nd 2021

THE REFUND PROCESS AND LIQUIDATION OF THE ANGEL TOKEN FUND AND INVESTMENT COMMUNITY WILL BEGIN TODAY, FEBRUARY 22ND 2021.

The token return process will continue for 60 days with a potential extension of 30 days, up to a maximum of 90 days, or no later than May 30th 2021.

ALL INVESTORS WHO WOULD LIKE A REFUND OF THEIR ANGEL TOKENS SHOULD SEND THEIR ANGL TOKENS TO THE FOLLOWING ADDRESS IN THE NEXT 60 DAYS, BEFORE APRIL 23RD 2021:

0xC7D3291CaaBf7Bf1e00a63e20AB584D2208797B5

ALL REFUNDS WILL BE ISSUED TO THE SAME ETHERUM ADDRESS THAT YOU RETURN YOUR ANGL TOKENS FROM. THERE WILL BE NO EXCEPTIONS TO THIS RULE.

You are NOT required to return your ANGL Tokens from the same address that you used for the ICO.

We have received a lot of questions and concerns in regards to this issue.

WE HAVE THEREFORE DECIDED TO TREAT ALL ANGEL TOKENS EQUALLY, NO MATTER WHERE YOU ACQUIRED THEM. EVEN IF YOU BOUGHT YOUR ANGL ON AN EXCHANGE, OR IF YOU HAVE MOVED THEM TO OTHER ADDRESSES AFTER THE INITIAL ICO YOU WILL STILL BE ELIGBLE FOR A REFUND. AS LONG AS YOU HOLD ANGL YOU CAN CLAIM A REFUND.

IMPORTANT - WE WILL NOT REFUND AMOUNTS THAT ARE SMALLER THAN THE ETH TRANSACTION FEE, SO WE WOULD STRONGLY SUGGEST THAT YOU DO NOT RETURN YOUR ANGL TOKENS IF YOU HAVE LESS THAN 1000 ANGL AND YOU MAY STILL LOSE MONEY/ETH IF YOU MAKE A REFUND WITH LESS THAN 3000-5000 ANGL SINCE YOU FIRST HAVE TO PAY THE GAS TO RETURN YOUR ANGL, AND THEN THE GAS COST WILL BE DEDUCTED FROM YOUR REFUND WHEN WE SEND ETH AND BAT BACK TO YOU IN TWO SEPARATE TRANSACTIONS.

We will attempt to make refunds during times when the ETH gas price is low, and we suggest that you return your ANGL to the refund address at times when the ETH gas price is low, unless you have a large amount of ANGL tokens to return, in which case the gas price may be less important to you. But if you only hold a very small amount of ANGL (1,000-5,000 ANGL) you may want to consider holding on to them since the gas fee will eat up almost all of your refund.  Sad

You can check current gas prices here: https://etherscan.io/gastracker

Once we have received the ANGL token refunds we will verify each transaction. Within 30 days of this verification process, but no later than June 30th 2021 all refunds will be completed.

If you return ALL your ANGL tokens from one address for a refund, your refund will likely be processed faster than if you only return a partial amount of your tokens form one address.

Therefore, if you would prefer a quicker refund, (rather than wait until June 30th 2021 at the latest), and you want to retain some of your ANGL tokens we suggest that you split your ANGL holdings into 2 different addresses, and make a full refund of your entire ANGL balance from one address.

You MAY get your refund much sooner than June 30th, 2021 (perhaps in as little as a few days or a week) but this is NOT guaranteed. We understand that many investors are keen to get their refund, and we will attempt to initiate the refunds as soon as possible, but please be patient.

SUMMARY:

ALL REFUNDS WILL BE ISSUED TO THE SAME ETHERUM ADDRESS THAT RETURNS THE ANGL TOKENS TO THE REFUND ADDRESS. THERE WILL BE NO EXCEPTIONS TO THIS RULE.

DO NOT MAKE A REFUND FROM AN EXCHANGE AND MAKE SURE THAT YOU HAVE FULL CONTROL OVER THE ADDRESS WHERE YOU RETURN YOUR ANGL FROM. THIS IS WHERE YOU WILL RECEIVE YOUR ETH AND YOUR BAT DURING THE REFUND PERIOD.

YOU SHOULD SEND YOUR ANGL TOKENS THAT YOU WANT TO BE REFUNDED TO THIS ETH ADDRESS NO LATER THAN APRIL 23RD, 2021:

0xC7D3291CaaBf7Bf1e00a63e20AB584D2208797B5

QUESTIONS:

I didn't vote for a refund. Will Angel Token disappear after the refund?

No.

First of all, Angel Token will remain on the Ethereum network for all eternity or as long as the Ethereum network remains operational.

However, Angel Token will disappear in its current form.

The statements and and promises the Angel Token Team made in the whitepaper will no longer be applicable, and ANGL will become a far riskier investment...

IF YOU DECIDE TO NOT REFUND YOUR ANGL TOKENS BEFORE APRIL 23RD YOU SHOULD NOT EXPECT TO GET ANY FURTHER OR FUTURE REFUNDS AND/OR DIVIDENDS, AND YOU SHOULD ALSO NOT EXPECT THAT THE VALUE OF THE ANGL TOKEN WILL INCREASE IN PRICE ON EXCHANGES.

We are NOT saying that ANGL is becoming worthless after we have refunded all ICO investors who would like a refund, only that a token that what was always extremely risky (like all crypto investments are) will become EVEN MORE risky...

IF YOU DECIDE TO NOT DO A REFUND OF YOUR ANGEL TOKENS PLEASE ONLY KEEP FUNDS THAT YOU CAN AFFORD TO LOSE INVESTED IN ANGEL TOKEN. REFUND EVERYTHING THAT YOU ARE NOT WILLING TO LOSE!

How much will the refund be and how much will I get?

As you all know the Angel Token Fund has made several investments over the years. Unfortunately most of these investments were into tokens that are now defunct and no longer have any value, and we also lost funds when the Cryptopia exchange was hacked.

The Angel Token Foundation and investment club holds several coins that we made substantial investments into following votes in the Angel Token Investment Community (ATPIC) over the years:

Unitus
Nullex
Spectre
Envion
etc.

Unfortunately all of these tokens and coins are now worthless and mostly no longer even possible to trade.

What is left is our ETH and our investment in Basic Attention Token (BAT), which will now be refunded to those Angel Token holders who return their ANGL for a refund at the above stated address.

EACH ANGEL TOKEN RETURNED FOR A REFUND TO THE ABOVE ADDRESS WILL RECEIVE THE FOLLOWING ALLOCATION MINUS THE ETH GAS COST:

ETH (Ethereum): 0.00001969
BAT (Basic Attention Token): 0.037

At the time of this writing, (February 22nd, 2021) with a market price of approximately $1700/ETH and $0.50/BAT a refund of 10,000 ANGL will equal approximately $185 in BAT and $335 in ETH, (minus gas costs, which can be a substantial percentage depending on the amount of ANGL you hold).

Despite the losses incurred by Angel Token over the years this means most investors who invested in the Angel Token ICO will still have made a profit in dollar terms from their investment, assuming they purchased their ETH below $500 in 2017.

What happens if I don't refund my ANGL, will they become worthless?

After the liquidation and refund period is over we will continue to try and operate Angel Token for the benefit of the remaining token holders, and do our utmost until we can make good on all the ICO investors who believed in us, despite that we choose to be an anonymous team.

We wish we could close down the Angel Token Project for good with this refund, but there are two reasons why we believe this is not possible:

1. Those investors and Angel Token holders who only hold a small amount of ANGL won't be able to benefit from this refund in a substantive way because of the high ETH gas prices that is currently crippling the Ethereum Network.

This is partly why we are allowing a refund period of 60 days, (which we may extend another 30 days in case the gas prices are not more reasonable for at least SOME of the time during the coming 60 days), so that all Angel Token holders get a chance to return their tokens at a time when the gas fees are more reasonable than they currently are.

We want to try and benefit these Angel Token holders in the best way we can, and help grow their investment. We may not succeed, and you shouldn't count on us succeeding if you decide to stay invested in ANGL.

We will attempt to make highly risky but potentially profitable investments for the benefit of the remaining ANGL token holders, and if we succeed we may at some point in the future initiate a refund and/or some sort of payout to the remaining Angel Token holders at that time.

2. We are concerned that some investors may not be aware of the refund procedure and we want to try to make sure those investors/Angel Token holders still have a chance to get some benefit from their ANGL Token holdings in the future.

We very unfortunately lost control over our ICO website during Covid19, and it seems we are not able to get it back. We've also been informed that the current owners who registered the domain name when it expired are not willing to help us try to inform Angel Token ICO investors of the refund by posting a notice on the website. We are posting information about our refund on Slack, Twitter and here on Bitcointalk, and we hope that all Angel Token holders will have a chance to see the message in the coming 60 days. If you know anyone who has invested in the Angel Token ICO, please send them a link to this message to make them aware.

So we will do our best to try and make sure that those who remain invested in Angel Token for one reason or another still have a chance to benefit from it in the coming years, even if the chances that we will succeed are small.

We are also very much aware that when we undertook the vote on whether to liquidate Angel Token, or not, inside the ATPIC community it was a majority vote. Not everyone in the Angel Token Investment Club voted for us to liquidate, and a number of members wanted us to try and revive Angel Token rather than simply shutting down and refund the ETH raised.

We appreciate that you still believe in those of us who are still left of the Angel Token Team and trying to get the best outcome for our investors. With the rise of decentralized exchanges we think we may have a chance to revive whatever little will be left of Angel Token after the refund period has concluded. We will try and get the best possible outcome for the small ICO investors who don't have enough ANGL to make the refund process worthwhile.

For those of you who want us "to try again" you are free to keep your Angel Tokens instead of returning them for a refund, and we will try to invest them to make more crypto for us all.

So should I keep my Angel Tokens instead of returning them for a refund?

No, you should return your tokens for a refund in ETH and BAT, UNLESS YOU FIT ONE OF THE FOLLOWING CRITERIA:

a) You only own a small amount of ANGL (less than 3,000 to 5,000 ANGL perhaps, depending on the current gas costs?) and the refund therefore is not going to bring you a lot of benefit once you've paid the gas fees for two token transactions and one ETH transaction. Remember that you'll pay gas for ANGL when you return them, and then for BAT when we send them to you, (the gas will be deducted), plus the gas fees for the ETH transaction when we refund the ETH to you.

b) You still believe in us as a team, and you want to remain invested in the new Angel Token "Yolo" Fund, which will make some highly speculative investments that may bring a huge return or go bust.

For those of you who want to you are free to leave your Angel Tokens with us, instead of returning them for a refund. The option is yours.

Be aware that there are no guarantees of any kind if you decide to remain invested in ANGL after the refund period.

We will invest what may remain of the Angel Token Fund in extremely high risk projects that may crash and burn, but that could also give us a 5x or 10x return on our investment within weeks or months. It is likely we may lose our funds and this is what you should expect to happen, which is why suggest that all Angel Token Holders should opt for the refund.

So although you CAN decide to not take part in the refund if you so choose, you will forfeit any rights to a refund from the original Angel Token Investment Fund if you haven't returned your tokens by April 23rd, 2021 (or May 30th 2021 at the very latest if we prolong to the refund period due to continuing high gas fees).

YOU SHOULD THINK OF ANY FUNDS YOU DECIDE TO KEEP IN THE NEW ANGEL TOKEN FUND AS "YOLO FUNDS" (BY NOT RETURNING THEM FOR A REFUND), MEANING THAT YOU SHOULD EXPECT AN ALMOST CERTAIN LOSS OF YOUR FUNDS, BUT WITH A SMALL POTENTIAL OF A BIG RETURN.

HERE ARE SOME OTHER THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW IF YOU DECIDE TO NOT REFUND YOUR ANGEL TOKENS

a) We likely will not pay dividends in the way that Angel Token had initially envisaged and as outlined in the original whitepaper.

This is partly because it's complex to do this manually in a way that is safe and accurate, and partly because it may take us from simply being "a small crypto investment club" to something that perhaps really should be regulated, despite the fact that we don't have any US or UK investors. Instead we will consider other ways to try and compensate Angel Token holders, and make sure that they/we get a good return if we were to succeed in the future.

One option we will consider is to do a 2nd liquidation at some point in the future, perhaps if/when have reached a certain milestone, such as 50x or 100x return on our funds.

b) If we decide to continue and succeed in our future trades we hope that ANGL will start trading on decentralized exchanges, and that eventually the price will rise to reflect the value of the Angel Token Portfolio, but there is no guarantee that this will happen.

SO YOU BASICALLY HAVE THREE OPTIONS NOW - AND YOU WILL NEED TO DECIDE WHAT YOU WANT TO DO BEFORE MAY 30TH 2021:

1. Go ahead and return your ANGL tokens for a full refund that is proportional to your share of the Angel Token Portfolio after the trading losses, management fees and the 10% liquidation fee that was announced at the time of the vote. THIS IS THE RECOMMENDED OPTION.

2. Simply keep your ANGL tokens in your wallet and not return them before the April 23rd, 2021 deadline (although we may extend this deadline with 30 days depending on the ETH gas fees during the coming 60 days).

NOT refunding your tokens means that you will automatically remain as an investment club member and investor in the NEW Angel Token "YOLO" Investment Club, but you will have none of the rights and privileges that were described in the original whitepaper and that we have stuck to as promised since day 1 to the best of our ability.

3. You can return a partial amount of your ANGL tokens and receive your proportional amount of ETH and BAT from the Angel Token Fund, and keep some of your Angel Tokens in the new Angel Token "YOLO" Investment Club.

If you choose this option and want a speedier refund than June 30th, 2021 please first split your ANGL holdings into two addresses, and return all your ANGL from one address in full.

We would like to take this opportunity to thank all of our ICO investors and everyone who believed in us over the years, including those of you who bought Angel Tokens at an exchange. We are aware that we haven't lived up to your expectations and hopes, and we want to apologize for this.

Despite being an anonymous team it has always been our intention to be fair and honest in all our dealings with you and for all of you who are returning your Angel Tokens for a refund we wish you the best of luck and
great success in your future crypto investments.

If you have any specific questions in regards to the refund process or anything else, please post them here.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: